Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 46

Story Info
A man has the joy of breeding his wife and daughter!
7.5k words
4.68
22.1k
24
0

Part 46 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's Mind-Control Spreads 3: Breeding His Wife and Daughter

David Shepherd

I stared down at my two daughters, Sarah and Amber, licking my cum off their faces. It was a beautiful sight. Something that was gifted to me by the god. He had come into our home and changed everything. A reward for never cheating on my wife.

Mandy was cuddled against me, watching along with me as Sarah's tongue dragged up her younger sister's face. Then Amber lapped spunk off her older sister's cheek. They kissed, sharing my jizz back and forth, passing it with such hunger.

They were both naked, Amber's petite frame so cute, especially with her blonde pigtails. Sarah had round breasts that looked amazing on her twenty-year-old figure. Her sandy-blonde hair, closer to my brown than her mother's blonde, swayed as she swapped my cum back and forth with her sister.

"They are just so adorable," Mandy said. She was back from worshiping the god.

"Yes, they are," I said, enjoying having my wife here with my new harem. My daughters were all a part of it.

And any daughters they had. And thanks to the god, I had already bred Sarah and soon I would breed Amber and my wife. They would all have daughters that would grow up to join my harem, too. It was such a proper thing.

Amber broke the kiss and stared up at me with her hazel eyes. Both my daughters had my eyes. They looked so adorable there. Just so cute and sexy. Sarah glanced up, too, a big smile on her lips. But it was Amber that looked so eager.

"Daddy, Daddy, can I ride your cock so you can pop my cherry and make me cum?" she asked, squirming in delight.

I grinned at her. "Of course."

"Mmm, and I have Daddy's cum in my asshole," purred Sarah. "Would you mind... licking it out of me, Mommy?"

"Of course not," purred Mandy. "That sounds perfect. Just what I should be doing."

"Yes, yes, yes," squealed Amber. "Come lie on the bed, Daddy, so I can work my pussy up and down you. It's a cherry pussy, Daddy. The god made sure of that. He made it for you. It didn't count with him. He's a god!"

"Yes, he is," I said, my cock throbbing. I gave my wife a quick kiss on the lips, her hand squeezing my rump.

"Enjoy, honey," she said. "You've earned it for being such an amazing husband. Have fun with them."

I grinned and moved to the bed, sliding across it and ending up on my back. My daughter scrambled onto it, her pigtails swaying down the front of her, over her small titties. She had a big smile on her face as she grabbed my cock. She held me, stroking me.

"Mmm, you're going to love my pussy, Daddy," she cooed. "I know you will love my pussy so much. You're going to gasp and groan and shudder. It'll be just so awesome. Yes, it will. Ooh, ooh, I am going to make you gasp and moan and cry out in ecstasy!"

I grinned at her as she held my cock up towards her pussy. She had a light down of blonde curls around her eighteen-year-old pussy. The sight made my cock ache. She rubbed the tip of my dick into her curls. They tickled the tip.

It felt incredible. This incestuous rush shot down me as her wet pussy lips kissed my cock. She winked a hazel eye at me, her pigtails draped over her small titties. Her pink nipples peeked out through the silky strands of gold. She pushed her weight down on my cock.

I felt her cherry. I loved that feeling. It was incredible.

Then she plunged herself down my cock. Her cherry stretched before my cock, resisting for a heartbeat. Then it tore. I ripped through her hymen and plunged into my daughter's juicy pussy. The first man to ever enter her.

"Daddy!" she gasped as she plunged down my cock. She sank to the hilt, devouring me. It was incredible to have her doing that. She swallowed my dick. "Oh, Daddy, yes!"

She bottomed out on me. Her small frame quivered on my big dick. I gasped at the tight, juicy twat around me. My daughter squirmed, her pigtails swaying. She groaned, her face contorting with delight. She licked her lips, this big smile shining on her lips.

"Daddy!" she moaned. "Oh, Daddy, that's amazing!"

I winked at her.

"Do you like my pussy, Daddy?" Amber asked, her eyes shining so bright. She wiggled and squirmed on my cock. "Ooh, do you?"

"Of course I do, honey," I panted, stroking her lithe thighs. "You feel amazing on my dick. Just wonderful."

"Trust me, your father loves your pussy, Amber, honey," cooed my wife. "You are going to just love every moment of riding your daddy's cock."

"Yep," Sarah said. My eldest crawled onto the bed, her round breasts swaying. She had this look of naughty delight on her face still dripping in cum. "Mmm, cum lick my asshole, Mommy. Daddy's cum is in me."

"Yes, yes, yes," my wife moaned. "I love your father's cum. I just could suck his dick all day long."

"She tried once on our honeymoon," I said. "She got about an hour. Then her jaw was too tired. But it was fun for a while."

My wife giggled. "I swallowed four loads of cum before you needed a break. Don't claim it was my jaw that tired out."

I winked at my wife then groaned as Amber squeezed her tight pussy around me. She had such a wondrous twat that massaged my cock. As Mandy moved behind our oldest daughter, our youngest slid her pussy up my dick.

I groaned at that hot, silky delight massaging my cock. Amber whimpered, her cute face contorting with the pleasure of what she was experiencing. The tip of my dick drank in her juicy snatch. The pleasure flowed down my shaft and soaked my balls.

"Daddy!" Amber moaned and plunged her pussy down my dick. She took my cock to the hilt in a single go. It was incredible. I groaned at the feel of her doing that.

"Oh, Daddy, yes!" she gasped, slamming her twat down my dick. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good. That's just wonderful."

"It is," I groaned, reveling in her riding me.

As she did, Mandy grabbed Sarah's rump, parted our eldest daughter's butt-cheeks, and buried her face into that naughty crack to start licking my cum out of Sarah's asshole. I shuddered at that while Amber worked her pussy up and down my dick. She had such an amazing cunt.

Just such a wild one. It was awesome to feel her pussy working up and down my dick. She had a hot one that massaged me. I loved the pleasure of it. The heat. My face contorted with the ecstasy of her cunt slamming down my cock.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, my face contorting with the delight of this moment. "Damn, Amber! Work that pussy. Work it!"

"Yes, Daddy!" she moaned, her pigtails fluttering as she rode me.

Her hot pussy massaged my dick. She felt so wonderful squeezing about me. Just such a thrill to have riding me like this. I groaned, my face twisting with the delight of her cunt sliding up and down me. She massaged me with that amazing snatch. She held me tight in that wondrous cunt of hers. She had such a hot and juicy one.

Sarah moaned beside me, her face contorting from the delight she received from her mother. Mandy must be rimming Sarah's asshole. Maybe even wiggling her tongue into the girl's backdoor to find my cum. That jizz my wife loved so much.

This was such a beautiful family we had. I was so glad the god came to us and opened mine and Mandy's eyes to the joys we needed to share with our daughters. Amber's pussy felt amazing sliding up and down my cock.

And she loved it. Such joy shone in her hazel eyes as she rode me. Her hot pussy massaged my cock as she slid up me. Then she gasped as she impaled herself back down me. It was incredible to feel that twat doing just that. She had an amazing one. Tight and hot. She would make me cum so hard.

I rose towards that delight. I hurtled towards it, savoring the pleasure that was building and building in me. This hot passion that would explode out of me and flood my daughter's pussy. To breed her. I wanted to knock her up. To have a daughter with her.

"Yes, yes, yes," I panted. "Oh, that's it, Amber. Work that cunt up and down my dick. Just slam that pussy down my cock."

"Yes, Daddy!" Amber moaned, her pussy gripping me. "Ooh, I can't wait for you to put a baby in me. Our daughter, Daddy! Our beautiful daughter!"

"Yes," I groaned, grabbing her ass now. I clutched at her rump. I loved the feel of her sliding her cunt up and down my cock. "That's it, honey. That's amazing. Just work that pussy up and down my cock. I'm going to cum in you!"

"Yes, Daddy, yes!" she moaned, slamming her cunt down my cock.

"Cum in her, Daddy," Sarah moaned. She shuddered, her boobs swaying beneath her. "OOH, Mommy, get that tongue in my asshole. That's amazing!"

My wife moaned. She must have that tongue deep in our daughter's asshole, searching for my cum. It was so hot. I loved it. My dick throbbed as Amber slammed her cunt down my cock, bringing me closer and closer to cumming in her. To just spurting all my spunk into my daughter's hot twat. I would breed her little womb.

She gasped and moaned, her face contorting with delight. Her hot twat worked up and down my cock, her hot flesh sucking at the tip. The pressure built there. That urge to just explode rising and rising. I groaned, my nuts tightening.

Then my naughty daughter slammed her cunt down my dick and gasped, "Daddy!"

She came.

Her pussy writhed around my dick. Her hot twat spasmed and convulsed. It was incredible feeling her snatch going wild like that. I loved it. My cock ached in her twat. The pressure rose towards bursting in my nuts.

"Daddy! Daddy! Breed me!" howled my youngest.

"Yes!" I growled and erupted.

My cum fired out of my dick and flooded her pussy! I gasped, pumping blast after blast of cum into her snatch. She had such an amazing pussy. Just an outstanding one. I shuddered at the feel of her cunt writhing and rippling around my cock.

The pleasure shot through me. The rapture blazed through my mind. I groaned at the way she suckled at me. She nursed with such passion on my cock. It was outstanding to feel her rippling and writhing around me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Goddamn, that's it. That's so amazing. Shit!"

"Daddy!" she moaned, her twat rippling about me. She massaged me with such force. She suckled at my spurting cock. "Oh, Daddy, yes!"

Her cunt nursed at me, hungry for my seed. I groaned, my heart twisting with delight. It was an incredible feeling her going wild about me. I loved the way her twat convulsed. She suckled at me as I pumped blast after blast of my jizz into her cunt.

"Oh, Daddy!" she gasped. "You're breeding me!"

"Yes!" I groaned as I hit the peak of my pleasure. I fired the last of my cum into my daughter's snatch. It was incredible to feel. I loved it so much. My heart pounded in my chest as I loved this rapture. "Oh, fuck, that's incredible."

She winked down at me. "I love you, Daddy! And we just made a baby! Proof of our love!"

"Yes!" I groaned, so thankful that the god had come to our house. We were so lucky.

~ ** ~

Mandy Shepherd

My lips tasted of ass and cum. They were wonderful flavors. But now I had a chance to lick my husband's jizz out of my youngest daughter's pussy. I loved David's cum so much. My husband was such a stud. He was the only man for me.

I quivered in delight, so glad that the God gave us this new life. Giving the God my body was something that felt right, too. It was just what I owed him. He was divine. He could have any woman he wanted, and he chose me today.

Me!

"Your beaming," David said as Amber slid off his dick.

"Just thinking how fortunate we are," I said. "How blessed we are. The God came to our home. He was in me, David. In me! And he blessed me so we could have a third daughter. Please, please, breed me. I need your seed in me, too. I love you so much."

"Sure thing," David said, sitting up.

"Ooh, are you going to lick me out, Mommy?" Amber asked, falling on her back and spreading her legs wide. Already my husband's yummy cum leaked out of her.

"Oh, of course I am," I moaned and moved towards her. This heat swept through me. "I'm going to lick and lap all that cum out of your cunt."

My daughter beamed at me as I moved between her thighs. As I did, David was moving behind me with that wondrous dick. All the cock I had ever needed. Would ever need. Amber smiled at me as I pushed her thighs apart.

And buried my face down into her cunt. I nuzzled into her snatch, her curls spilling over my face, and licked at her. I lapped at her with hunger. My tongue stroked over her young folds, eating her delicious twat.

The mix of her sweet juices and her father's salty cum melted across my tongue. What had once been considered forbidden was now proper. Incest was amazing. I thrust my tongue into her depths, soaking in the mix of their fluids.

I savored that delight.

"Fuck, Mandy," David groaned as he slapped his wet cock on my ass. I loved the feel of his dick wet with our daughter's pussy cream. That was so exciting. He slid his cock across my rump and down to my pussy. "I am going to enjoy this."

"Yes, you are," I moaned into our daughter's pussy. "Breed me, honey. You've given me two wonderful daughters and a son. Give me another."

"Love you, Mandy!" my husband groaned.

He buried his cock into my pussy.

I gasped at that wondrous dick filling me. My pussy clamped down on his cock. I loved how thick he was. How much girth he had. It was an incredible feeling my husband burying to the hilt in me. It was outstanding to have all that cock in me.

I licked at our daughter's sloppy cunt as my pussy clung to my husband's thick cock. He drew back. I moaned, holding tight to him. He had such an amazing cock. I loved every moment of him sliding in and out of me.

It was incredible to enjoy him. Just fantastic to have that big dick slamming into me. He buried deep and hard. It was incredible to enjoy this delight. I loved it so much. My pussy clamped down hard on him.

He fucked me with passion. He buried to the hilt in me again and again. I loved it so much. It was outstanding to have that big dick plowing into me. He fucked me hard and fast. He plowed into me with hard strokes.

I clamped down on him. I shuddered, savoring that pleasure as he buried into me again and again. He fucked me with passion. I groaned, my twat on fire. This heat burned through me as he fucked me. He pounded me with such force. Such prowess.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as his balls slapped into my bush. I licked at our daughter's cunt as he pumped away at me.

"Mandy!" he groaned.

"Mommy!" Amber gasped, squirming there as I feasted on the cum leaking out of her pussy. All that yummy jizz that she had in her. It was so good. I could just drown in her cunt. "Yes!"

Sarah masturbated as she watched us, ramming her fingers into her cunt. She pumped them in and out of her twat as her father fucked me hard. David drove that thick cock into my pussy. My cunt clamped down on him. I loved how hard he fucked me.

My tongue swirled around in Amber's pussy. I licked out the cum that I found. I savored the salty jizz infused with her sweet cunt. She groaned, her thighs squeezing around my face as I devoured her sloppy cunt. I loved the two flavors, the incestuous mix of my husband and daughter.

As a wife and mother, they were the best things to devour. I clamped my cunt down on my husband's cock as he fucked me hard. He plowed his cock to the hilt in me. He fucked me with such force. I quivered, my snatch drinking in that wonderful delight, my orgasm building and building.

"Mandy," groaned my husband as he fucked me. He buried to the hilt in me again and again, his nuts slapping into my bush.

"Cum in her, Daddy," Sarah moaned. She plunged her digits into her cunt over and over again. "Just like that. Ooh, you're going to breed her!"

"Yes!" I moaned, wanting that so much. I clamped my pussy down on my husband's cock, craving to have another of his babies. "Put a daughter in me. Then we'll raise her to be your next woman."

"Goddamn," groaned David as he slammed into my pussy with such force.

He loved the idea. That made me so wet. So hot. My cunt melted around his dick. He buried it hard and fast into my pussy. He plunged to the hilt in my cunt. It was such an amazing delight to have him fuck me like that.

As he did, my tongue was busy. I licked out more of his cum from our daughter's delicious snatch. Amber quivered as I did that. My pussy gripped her father's cock as my tongue gathered out the seed I could find.

That salty delight melted across my tongue.

"Mommy," she moaned as I probed about in her pussy, searching for more cum.

I wasn't finding it.

"Oh, Mommy, that's so hot. I love your tongue in me." Amber trembled, her cute titties jiggling.

I loved watching them as my tongue flicked through her folds. I feasted on her, no longer looking for cum. I just wanted to enjoy her yummy cunt. I fluttered through her folds, loving her curls tickling my face. She felt so wicked against me.

Especially with David fucking me. He buried deep and hard into me. He loved me with that huge cock of his. I groaned, savoring the pleasure of him fucking me. He buried hard into me. He fucked me with passion. I loved it so much. It was fantastic to have him burying into me like that.

My pussy clamped down on him as he fucked me with force. His nuts slapped into me as my tongue fluttered over our daughter's cunt. I stroked her clit. She whimpered and moaned, her head tossing.

"Mommy!" she whimpered as I stroked her clit with my tongue. "Ooh, ooh, Mommy, that's so good. That's just amazing."

I winked at her as I feasted on her cunt.

"Make her cum, Mommy!" Sarah moaned, her finger plunging into her cunt. "Watching you eat her pussy is so hot, Mommy. It makes me so wet!"

"Yes, yes, yes," groaned David. "So hot. Eat our daughter's cunt. Make her cum, Mandy!"

"Yes, dear!" I moaned, clamping my pussy down on his thrusting cock.

My orgasm swelled closer and closer as I fluttered my tongue over Amber's clit. She squirmed, her boobs jiggling. She whimpered as I stroked her naughty bud. I was bringing her closer and closer to cumming. To just exploding.

She groaned as I did that. I feasted on her with hunger. I licked and lapped at her with just such delight. My tongue fluttered through her folds, caressing her and driving her wild. Her little body quivered as I latched my lips around her bud.

I suckled.

"Mommy!" she squealed and came.

Her pussy juices gushed out of her and bathed my mouth. Her wonderful cream spilled over my lips. I loved the taste of her. The delight of her. It was just such a joy to have her bathe my mouth. I groaned, licking and lapping at her with hunger. Her head tossed from side to side as she shuddered through her rapture.

Then my husband rammed his cock to the hilt in me. My pussy burst with delight. "David!"

My cunt writhed around his dick.

"Oh, David!" I moaned, the pleasure rushing through my body and drowning my mind. "Breed me!"

"Breed her, Daddy!" gasped Sarah, her boobs bouncing as she shuddered.

"Yes!" growled David. My husband buried in me and erupted.

Spurt after spurt of cum fired into my cunt. I shuddered as he flooded me with all that jizz. It was just such a delight to have all that spunk flooding me. He pumped so much spunk into me. It was fantastic. I loved every moment of it.

My cunt writhed around his cock. I suckled at him. Nursed. It was amazing to have him spurting into me as I licked at Amber's cunt. Her sweet cunt cream bathed my mouth. Soaked my taste buds. I loved every moment of eating her out.

"Yes, yes, yes," groaned David as he knocked me up.

His cum soaked my womb. I loved him filling me up as I licked at Amber's cunt. I lapped at her little folds as she fell back on the bed. She panted there, her small titties quivering. Sarah whimpered, her round tits jiggling.

Then she grinned at me. I lifted my face from Amber, crawled off my husband's dick, and kissed my eldest daughter. Our lips melted together as she tasted her little sister's cunt on my mouth. That was so hot. My heart raced with the joy of making out with her like this.