Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 47

Story Info
A father spanks his cheating whore of a wife!
7.7k words
4.66
10.3k
17
0

Part 47 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Institute of Apotheosis Research

Daddy's Mind-Control Spreads 4: Daddy Spanks His Whore Wife

Agent Daniel Hardson

I gripped the steering wheel with sweaty hands. This assignment got so much more real. The psycher had power. Wearing this stupid metal band on my head was protecting me from getting mind-controlled or something. It was insane.

How could this guy really have powers?

"I observed the psycher use his powers to have sex with a strange woman on the hood of his car in broad daylight," I spoke, my phone recording. I had to get my notes ready for my report to the agency. "A feat seen by many of the neighbors. All ignored it. None of them were shocked. No police were called. It was as if they were seeing someone taking out the trash. Nothing special. The headband seems to be effective. I am tailing the psycher now."

The recording was being saved on the cloud. There would be a record no matter what. Just in case. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I just had to keep tracking this guy. Studying him. This was crazy.

People should not have power like that.

~ ** ~

Michael Horne -- The God Ares

I was feeling great. I had rewarded the Shepherds for being such faithful spouses to each other. Mr. Shepherd would enjoy his new harem of his wife and daughters. And sleeping with faithful wives was such a thrill.

They had never cheated on their husbands. Since becoming involved with their husbands', no other cock but their man's had been in them. It was such a rush. I loved my young and nubile daughters and their friends I had made mine--the incestuous thrill of breeding my own daughter could not be understated--but a faithful wife was a delicious treat.

My slave, the asshole pilates instructor who had fucked my cheating wife, glanced up in his rearview mirror again and again. He drove us through Alamogordo, heading back to my house where my large harem awaited.

"I think we're being followed, Master," said Scott.

"What?" I asked and glanced out the back window. There were cars behind us.

"The gray sedan was at the Shepherds house. It left with us and has been following us."

"Really?" I said, curiously. We were on a two-lane road, a light was coming up. "Stop at the intersection. Let's find out what he wants."

I sent out waves of command for people to not be concerned by my nudity, to obey my every command, and to recognize me as their god whom they worshiped. My mind burned with the effort, but I ignored that fuzzy pain. A pedestrian walking by shook his head as my power took effect.

Scott slowed to a stop. I grabbed the door handle, the sedan stopping two cars behind us. I stepped out naked and unconcerned, the New Mexican sun hot today. I marched down the asphalt, glad I had kept on my shoes.

Something was freeing in walking about in the complete nude. I ruled this city. This was my territory. I could do what I want when I wanted. I whistled my delight as I marched forward. This was such a wonderful day.

I hummed with my delight as I headed to the car. I saw the guy trying not to look at me. He was looking casual. Everyone else was staring at me in awe, including the driver of the car I passed to get to him. A car pulled up behind his now, blocking him in.

There was something strange about this. Why wasn't he paying attention to me? I wrapped on the hood of his car and shouted, "Get out!"

I threw my will at him and felt... nothing. Not a single prickle. The man stared at me. He drummed his hands on the steering wheel. He was blocked in. I didn't like this at all. I grabbed his door and yanked it open.

"Get out," I ordered again.

The man looked around then undid his seat belt and shrugged. He slid out of the car, a tall man in a tank top and shorts. Blond hair, blue eyes, a USMC tattoo on his right shoulder. He was in his forties, but fit and strong.

"Is there a problem?" he asked.

"Yes, there is," I said, noticing the band of metal on his head. Like a halo. I lunged for it.

He swung his fist at me and struck me in the temple. I stumbled back, pain bursting across my forehead. I shook my head and heard a door slam. He had jumped back inside the car. I grabbed the handle and pulled, opening the door.

But only a few inches.

He pulled on the inside, trying to yank it closed. My thoughts radiated out. "HELP ME OPEN THE CAR!"

The drivers of the other cars threw open their doors and rushed towards my help. Pedestrians jogged over. The door to a house flung open and a woman darted out with flour on her apron. They surged towards me and grabbed the door. We hauled.

He lost.

The door ripped out of his hand, opened so hard, something snapped. He stared at us, fear in his eyes. He fought to throw the car into drive as I sent my thoughts at my people. "PULL HIM OUT!"

My command screamed through the minds of the dozen of people that had appeared. They grabbed him. He fought and kicked as they yanked him out of the car and threw him down on the pavement. He fought. Kicked. Struck the woman in the face and broke her nose.

"Get the headband off him!" I sent.

Hands lunged for it.

"NO!" screamed the man. He thrashed on the ground, trying to grab it.

It came off with ease. The moment it did, I felt him in my thoughts. "OBEY ME!"

I slammed my will into him like I never had into another. My mind burned with the pain. He screamed on the ground, his body bucking. Limbs spasmed. His eyes rolled back in his head. I focused on him. I seared this command into his mind.

"OBEY ME! OBEY ME! OBEY ME!"

My mind burned for one more second. The pain faded. His thoughts rewritten by my godly power. I panted, adrenaline surging through my body. I stared down at him as the spasms slowed. He sucked in deep breaths.

"On your feet and stop resisting," I commanded. "You are in the presence of your god. Show some respect and obedience!"

I reinforced it with a mental command that only prickled my mind.

~ ** ~

Agent Daniel Hardson

My mind throbbed as I stared up at my... my... my god.

I snapped to my feet and stood at attention like I was back at Parris Island during basic training. I snapped a salute, my heart racing. My god stared at me, his face furious. I had resisted him. I had fought against him. Fear burned through my veins. He was angry at me.

It took all that discipline the Marine Corps had pounded into me to keep me from whimpering. I just stood at attention like the drill sergeants had beat into me.

"Who are you?" demanded the man.

"Daniel Hardson," I answered without hesitation. I had to speak truthfully to this man. I had to obey him. He was a god.

"Why are you following me?" He thrust out his hand and someone handed him the metal band. He looked at it. "And where did you get this?"

I explained how I worked for the Agency. They had sent me here to monitor him and given me the headband to protect against a psycher. "You," I added. "I put up monitoring devices in the area to track your brain waves. I detected a lot of activity, so I went to check it out. Mostly because I was getting bored being in my hotel room. They gave me that band. Told me it would protect me from you. They don't know you're a god, sir."

"The Agency?" His brow furrowed. "What Agency."

I hesitated. "Well... there's the government that we all know, the one that the president pretends to run, and some presidents do. But beneath it all is the deep state. The true powers of the nation that run things how they will. They operate through various agencies. They work with the politicians that give them more power. Influence lawmakers. They recruit out of the different legitimate agencies. I was in the Marines, then I worked for the CIA. Now... the Agency."

The man tapped the headband against his thigh.

"Are you married, Agent Hardson?" he asked.

"No, no, never married," I said, chuckled. "Never had that sort of life, if you understand me. Always on deployment or missions. Always moving around."

The god nodded. "And have you ever fucked a married woman?"

"Many," I said, grinning. I wanted to tell him everything. Brag about all the married women I had fucked.

His brow tightened. The anger in his eyes returned. I swallowed, a bead of sweat appearing on my forehead that had nothing to do with the hot sun.

"Any here?" he demanded.

"Yeah, Shannon Roberts," I answered. "She's been my lover for nearly two decades. We hook up every few years. She's the wife of an Air Force officer station at Holloman. She even had my daughter."

"And he has no idea that his wife is making him raise your bastard?" the god demanded, his eyes black now.

"None," I croaked. "That's what she told me. No idea. My daughter's name is Danielle. Shannon named her after me, I guess. Won't ever let me see her. Meet her."

"How old is she?" The question pressed on my mind.

"Eighteen," I said, shuddering beneath the weight of the command. It pushed on my thoughts with such incessant force. "She's eighteen."

"Good, good," said the god. "And you know where she lives?"

"Yes," I groaned. "I looked it up when I first arrived. Never been to her place. She came to my hotel room."

He stared at me with intensity. then I felt his thoughts invading my mind. I screamed and clutched at my head as they ripped through me. They squeezed about my thoughts, rewriting them with his power. I shuddered with it. My god changed me.

"When you get to your lover's house, you and she will admit what you've done to her husband. The pair of you will beg to be her husband's slaves. Your daughter will fall in love with the husband, and he will fall in love with her. She will be his faithful wife. She will gladly make love to him all the time, and he will love her just as much. You will have to live with the man you cuckold as his slave watching him enjoy your daughter and her mother. The husband will use the mother to satisfy his depraved desires, and she will worship her daughter's cunt. You will feel the humiliation every time you watch the man you wronged enjoy your daughter. How she gasps on his cock. How she loves him, but never you. She will hate you. Despise you. That will be your life!"

"Go!" the god roared.

"Yes, sir!" I quailed, feeling those echoing in my mind. They leaked out of me like they were broadcasting to the world.

I turned and jumped in my car. I tried to close the driver's door. Metal groaned. Something popped. Then it slammed shut. I started my car, backed up to get out of the traffic jam. I drove into oncoming traffic, needing to reach her place.

I ran the red light, tires screeching. The thoughts echoed over and over in my mind. My stomach twisted at the idea of the man I had cucked, the loser whose wife had so loved my cock she had my daughter, would touch Danielle.

That I would have to watch.

My god had punished me. I had no choice but to accept it.

~ ** ~

Shannon Roberts

"We have dinner with Colonel Reynolds that night," I told my husband as we sat on the couch watching CNN. He was always watching CNN. "Sorry."

"Really," he said. "Damn."

"We can't cancel." I gave him a hard look. "Sissy and I are both excited for it."

"No, no, we have to go," he said.

"Do I have to go, Mom?" Danielle asked. She was curled up on the recliner playing on her phone.

Staring at her made me think of her real father. That itch to go to see Daniel burning through me. It was intoxicating that he was back in town. He always brightened the drear of my life. And he would be in Alamogordo for some time.

Pounding me so hard. Fucking me. Making me cum.

"Yes, you have to go," I said, not giving away my true thoughts.

Derrick was a good husband, just a lousy lover. And he was gone so much in the early years of our marriage. I never thought I would cheat on him, but once I had, there was no stopping it. Daniel was hardly the only lover.

Though he was the best. The one that had knocked me up. Luckily, I was able to keep our child without rousing Derrick's suspicion.

"Ugh, those dinner parties are so boring," muttered Danielle. "Do I have to go, Daddy?"

"Yes, dear," he said. "If I have to go, then you do."

He really had no idea she wasn't his daughter. Well, he was a much better father than Daniel. That man was committed to the job. He would never settle down. That was what made him so great. He would be gone before we would get bored of each other. Then, in the years between our visits, that longing would build and build until we exploded on each other.

DING-DONG!

"That must be my package," I said and rose. I moved through the house. We owned this one. We weren't leaving Holloman for two years. It was a good investment. We liked the desert, as strange as that was. He was a year away from being able to retire. We just might stay here.

I opened the door and my heart lurched. Daniel stood there.

Panic fluttered through me then my mind burned. I gasped and clutched my head as I felt... something pressing on me. Twisting my thoughts. I staggered and heard my husband and daughter gasping, too.

"What?" Derrick gasped. "What is that."

"Daddy!" gasped my daughter. "Oh, Daddy."

Stars danced before my eyes. My vision almost went black, the fuzzing shadows. I staggered and grabbed the door to hold my balance. I sucked in deep breaths. Then the pain faded. I sucked in deep breaths, struggling to get my thoughts to focus. I drew in deep breaths against this pain on my mind.

Then this terrifying impulse shot through me.

"Honey," my husband asked, his voice strained. "Who's at the door? Your package."

"It's..." I had to say this. I stared at Daniel and he nodded. "It's... my lover."

"Your what?" Derrick asked. I turned to find him marching up. Then my daughter darted to his side and cuddled up to him. He put his arm around her. She was a strawberry-blonde. Her hair lighter than my red hair but darker than Daniel's blond.

Derrick never suspected because he was a blond, too.

I fell to my knees, tears spilling down my face as the guilt of what I had done crashed into me. "This is... Daniel," I moaned. "My lover for... for... nineteen years."

My husband stared at me. We had married in college when he had been in the ROTC. He had joined the Air Force officially a year later when we graduated. We had been married for twenty years.

"What?" he demanded, pain flicking across my face.

"I met him... when you were on your first... TDY," I whimpered. "I was lonely and... and... We became lovers. He was exciting. A young marine. Handsome and ravishing. He did things to me in the bedroom I had never experienced. I loved it and... he knocked me up. That's not your daughter."

"No!" Danielle gasped. "I'm your daughter, Daddy. I am. I love you. I'm your daughter! I am!"

Tears spilled down my daughter's cheeks while my husband stared down at me with this look of stunned hurt. Humiliation burned across his features. My stomach churned in my guts. I wanted to vomit. This was all so much.

But I couldn't do that. All I could do was tremble here. I sucked in deep breaths, trying not to lose all control over myself. My body shuddered with the guilt as I confessed to it all. The men I had fucked over the years.

"Every chance I had," Daniel confessed, "I fucked your wife. I would look her up. Pound her hard. I'm so, so, sorry. I'm a fucking asshole. A terrible dick. I'm your slave." He pressed his face to the floor. "You order me to do it, I will. I'll even... watch you make love to my daughter."

"Yes, yes," I gasped, it was all so clear. I pressed my face to the floor. "I'm your sex slave, Derrick. I'll be faithful now. I'll do whatever you want me to. I'll be a complete whore for you and... and... Danielle. You deserve a wife that loves you. Danielle loves you."

"I do, Daddy," Danielle said. "I love you so much. My heart hurts with how much I love you. I would never, ever hurt you like that bitch."

"I am a bitch," I whimpered. "But I'll do anything to make up for being a cheating, disgusting whore." I crawled forward, tears spilling down my eyes. "Anything for you. For your new wife. Danielle will love you like I should have."

Fury burned in my husband's eyes. His entire body positively trembled with his rage. I shuddered beneath it. This was so insane. He would hurt me. I could see it in his eyes. The anger that blazed through him. He had thought me a faithful and loving wife.

I should have been a faithful and loving wife. But I wasn't. I was a cheating, disgusting, filthy whore. I cringed beneath him, my heart pounding in my chest.

Then I noticed my daughter was rubbing at his cock through his slacks. She squeezed her hand about him. She kneaded my husband's cock. She thought he was her father all her life. It was still so close to incest as she rubbed up and down him through his pants.

"We should spank her, Daddy," she purred. "She was such a naughty mommy. We can't allow her to be like that, can we? We have to discipline her, don't we, Daddy?"

"Yes," he growled as he stared down at me. "Nineteen years, Shannon. Nineteen fucking years you were fucking that prick?"

"Yes," I whimpered, unable to stop myself from shuddering. "I did. I'm so sorry, honey. I was a whore. A complete cunt."

"Yes, you fucking were," he growled.

"I'm so sorry... Master," groaned Daniel. "I'll do anything for you. Your slave. Whatever you need."

"Whatever I need?" He shuddered. "I should get my fucking gun and shoot you."

"If that's what you have to do," Daniel answered. He pressed his face into the ground. "I'm your slave. The piece of shit that wronged you. You can do whatever you want to me."

My husband shook with rage. "Strip that whore naked. Danielle, get my belt."

"Yes, Daddy," she purred. "Mmm, whip Mommy so hard."

Danielle darted away as Daniel grabbed at my t-shirt. He ripped it off me and threw it to the side. My red hair spilled around my face. I shuddered, feeling like an abject whore. I had so hurt my husband. I was just such a dirty, filthy, disgusting bitch.

I stood so Daniel could pull off my shorts. He yanked them down my thighs as my husband stared at me. His blue eyes were colder than the arctic. He despised me. I had hurt him so much. I couldn't look at him. Tears spilled down my cheeks.

"I'm so, so, so sorry, Daniel," I whimpered. "I should have been faithful. I should have loved and honored you. I am so, so, so fucking sorry. I'm a disgusting whore. A filthy, foul, nasty slattern!"

"Yes, you are," he snarled as Daniel undid my bra. He freed my large tits.

My husband squeezed them. Hard. His hands gripped them with force. My eyes widened as he did that. He dug his fingers into my breasts. He kneaded them. Groped them. I shuddered at what he did to me. How he dug his fingers into my boobs with such prowess.

I quivered. This was insane that this was happening to me. That I had confessed after all these years. But... but... I deserved this. I whimpered and groaned at the pain of his fingers digging into my large tits as Daniel pulled off my panties.

"You let another man paw these tits, whore?" growled my husband. His voice rumbled with his fury.

"Yes, honey," I whimpered, trembling there.

"You let him touch you. Let him dig his fingers into those big, fat tits and suckle on those nipples." His fingers slid to my nubs. He pinched them. Hard. He twisted them.

I threw back my head and gasped at the pain. The agony flared down to my pussy. My cunt drank it in. I grew hot and wet as my husband abused my nipples. He had every right to hurt me after what I had done.

He released them and shoved his hand down to my cunt. He thrust two fingers into my pussy. "And you let him stick his dick in you!"