Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 49

Story Info
A father enjoys his harem of nubile and hot daughters!
7.2k words
4.58
16.2k
24

Part 49 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Institute of Apotheosis Research

Daddy's Mind-Control Spreads 6: Enjoying His Daughter Harem

Michael Horne -- God Ares

I felt good after fucking Kitty, my youngest daughter and one of the many pregnant women of my harem. I had just made her into a repeater, too. Wherever my Kitty went, she would spread my commands. She would share my message.

A little goddess spreading her chief god's will.

I carried her inside, her legs wrapped around my waist, her pussy squeezing about my dick. I felt so good. So happy to be with my harem. I opened the door and stepped inside my house crowded with women.

"Daddy," Crystal said. She was my middle daughter. Nineteen and delicious with her petite body and blonde hair. She was naked, her small breasts quivering. A landing strip of gold led to her pregnant pussy. "Oh, Daddy, you're back. How did it go talking with that bad boy?"

"Good, good," I said. "His parents were good people. And I have something for you to do."

Crystal quivered. "Is it to eat out Kitty's pussy, full of all your cum, Daddy?"

I grinned. "That, too." I glanced down at Kitty. "I have to put you down."

"Do you, Daddy?" she asked, her pussy squeezing down on me.

I winked at her and slid her pussy off my cock. She felt amazing sliding off me. She whimpered and groaned. I set her down. She trembled there, a big smile on her lips. She immediately flopped onto the couch and spread her legs wide.

Crystal grinned at her little sister. They were close in age, though. Barely thirteen months apart. With a groan, Crystal darted to her sister and dropped to her knees. The naughty girl fell to her knees and buried her face into her sister's cum-filled twat.

Kitty gasped. Her sandy-blonde pigtails swayed as she quivered. Crystal feasted on her, licking and lapping up my cum. I smiled as I stared at Crystal's rump. She wiggled it back and forth in such an inviting way.

It was such a cute rump. I just had to fuck her. To ram my cock into her tight little asshole and make her squeal in delight. My dick throbbed with my eagerness to do just that. I fell to my knees, my dick twitching and throbbing.

I slapped my cock on Crystal's rump. She whimpered into Kitty's pussy. My youngest daughter grinned, her green eyes wide. Her budding breasts had hardly in quiver to them. The eighteen-year-old girl was still blossoming.

"Oh, Daddy, Crystal has her tongue wiggling about in my cunny. She's just stirring around in me. It feels oh, so naughty. I love it. Yes, yes, I love it so much. She's going to make me cum and cum and cum!"

"Wonderful," I groaned, my dick on fire. "That's just what every father wants to hear."

My daughter beamed at me. She had this wide smile on her lips. "I know, Daddy. I know. You want to just fuck her in the asshole and make her squeal. Then you want to fuck us all over and over. You're the best daddy in the world!"

I grinned at Kitty as I slid my cock down Crystal's crevice to her asshole.

"You are, Daddy," moaned Crystal as I nuzzled into her sphincter. "I love you, Daddy. I want you to always fuck me. Please, please, fuck me in the ass! I like having your dick in me as I eat out my sister's pussy of all your cum!"

"I like being in you as you do that," I said, a big grin on my face. My harem was so amazing.

I thrust against Crystal's asshole. Her anal ring widened and widened before me. She groaned, her body trembling. She tongued her sister's pussy, making Kitty shiver. Crystal whimpered louder and louder as her asshole surrendered to me.

I groaned as I popped into the velvety heaven of her bowels. She engulfed me. It was a thrill to feel her squeezing about me. To have that tight asshole gripping my dick as I sank deeper and deeper into her anal sheath. I shuddered, loving the feel of her.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's real good."

Crystal whimpered and squeezed her asshole around my dick. I shuddered at the feel of her tight grip as I bottomed out in her. She kept feasting on her little sister's pussy. Licking, lapping, devouring that cunt while I gripped her hips and drew back my cock.

My middle daughter moaned louder, her voice muffled by Kitty's twat. Crystal squeezed her asshole around my dick, massaging me as I drew back. Then I rammed back into her bowels. I fucked into my daughter's tight anal sheath.

I buried my cock to the hilt in her bowels. I fucked into her with force. I plowed into her with everything that I had. I fucked her with passion. She gripped me with her tight asshole as I pounded her. I loved how she squeezed about me. Her wonderful anal sheath massaged me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, burying my cock hard into my daughter's asshole.

"Ooh, Daddy, you're so amazing," moaned Kitty. "Just look at you go! You're fucking her so hard. You're ramming into her with that big dick. And she loves it. Can you hear how she's moaning, Daddy?"

"Yes, I can," I groaned. "I can hear her. She sounds so amazing. She's just squeezing her asshole around my dick. Oh, that's wonderful. That's amazing. Yes, yes, yes, I'm going to dump my cum into her bowels."

"Ooh, ooh, do it!" moaned Kitty.

"Yes, yes, I want your cum in my asshole, Daddy!" moaned Crystal, her anal sheath clamping down on my cock.

"You're going to go get it," I moaned, ramming my dick into her with such hard strokes. I fucked into her with passion. I plowed into her with force. She whimpered, her anal sheath gripping my dick. "You're going to get all of Daddy's cum, Crystal!"

"Yay!" she moaned and licked at her sister.

Kitty gasped. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She trembled on the couch, Crystal feasting and licking with such hunger. I could tell my youngest rose towards her orgasm. She would have such a big burst of pleasure on her sister's mouth.

That was something amazing to witness. I shuddered, driving my cock deep and hard into her asshole. I fucked her with force. I loved the way she moaned and gasped. How she whimpered in delight. This was pure heaven.

A wondrous delight to have my daughter's bowels squeezing about my dick. I shuddered, savoring every second of this. My dick plowed into her anal sheath. Her velvety grip massaged me. She drove me wild.

My nuts swelled.

The ache grew at the tip of my cock.

"Fuck," I moaned, thrusting faster and harder into her twat.

"Yes, yes, yes," Kitty whimpered. "I'm going to cum on your mouth Crystal. Lick my clitty. Ooh, lick my naughty clitty. That's so good."

"It is," I panted. "Make your sister cum, Crystal. Make her just explode."

"I love making my sisters explode," Crystal moaned, such a loving girl. "And our sexy daddy."

I shuddered as she clamped her asshole down around my thrusting dick again. She gripped me with such force. It was a thrill to feel. I loved it. I shuddered, the ache throbbing at the tip of my cock. I rammed it hard into her asshole.

My nuts slapped into her taint. I groaned, savoring the way she gripped me. How she held me tight as I plowed into her bowels. She squealed into her sister's pussy. Then Kitty threw back her head, her pigtails dancing.

"Crystal!" my youngest squealed. "Yes!"

Kitty bucked and gasped. She squealed her passion out in delight. I loved the sight of my youngest cumming on her sister's mouth. I groaned, pumping away harder. Faster. I rammed my dick into my daughter's bowels, her anal sheath holding me.

Then Crystal gasped out, "Daddy!"

Her asshole writhed around my dick. I groaned as I slammed into her writhing bowels.

"Cum in me, Daddy!" she gasped into her sister's pussy.

"Yes, yes, flood her butt with your cum, Daddy," purred behind me. Rosie or Lily.

"Yes, yes, just pump her full of your cum, Daddy," purred the other of my twin daughters.

"Yes!" I growled and buried to the hilt again in my daughter's asshole. "Fuck!"

My dick erupted into her spasming asshole. That wonderful sheath rippled around my dick. She suckled at me with her hungry asshole. She nursed at me as I sprayed her with my cum. I groaned, savoring the audience behind me.

The pleasure slammed through me. It felt so incredible to dump my cum into my daughter's asshole. Crystal writhed around me. She convulsed and spasmed with such a wonderful fashion. I loved it so much. I savored every spurt into her asshole.

She milked me. Her anal sheath spasmed around me. She rubbed her face into her younger sister's pussy as she drained me. I groaned as I spurted all that wonderful spunk into her bowels. The pleasure slammed into my mind as I hit my peak.

I loved being a god.

And my daughters loved me.

"Daddy," panted Kitty. "Oh, Daddy, Crystal is such a good sister."

"Yes, she is," I said. "A good daughter, and she'll be a good mother, too."

"Yes," moaned Crystal. She squeezed her bowels around me, still shuddering from her orgasm.

"Daddy, can we suck your dick clean of our little sister's asshole?" the twins purred in unison. At twenty, they were my oldest daughters.

My dick twitched in Crystal's asshole. I ripped my cock out of her bowels and turned around. My dick swayed before me. My cock bobbed up and down, twitching with my heartbeat. I loved that. I wanted them to just fall to their needs and suckle on me.

Rosie and Lily were identical. Mostly. Only a careful eye could tell the two brassy-brown-haired girls apart. At least, if they had the same hairstyles. That made it easy. Rosie had hers in a long, French braid while Lily wore hers cut short. But their faces, their round boobs, and even the dimples in their asses were the same.

They glided to me in unison, moving together and smiling with such love at me. They fell to their knees before me. Rosie grabbed the base of my cock while Lily cupped my balls. She kneaded them, a big smile on her face.

"Daddy," they cooed together and leaned into my cock.

I groaned as they licked up my dick in unison, both traveling up a different side of my dirty dick. They lapped off their sister's asshole. I shuddered as they reached the tip of my cock, flicking over the crown and kissing each other.

Their lips melted together.

They groaned, their tongues dancing and fluttering about.

I stared at them in awe as they kissed like that. Their mouths worked together. They loved each other. It was an incredible sight to witness. I loved it so much. My dick twitched and throbbed as they made out with each other.

I groaned as they broke the kiss and returned to licking at my dick. They lapped at my cock with hunger. They caressed up my shaft with their naughty mouths. I groaned as they did that. I savored therm licking higher and higher up my cock.

Once more, they reached my tip, stroking over it and kissing each other.

"Damn," I groaned as I watched my twins make out. I put hands on both their heads, stroking their hair. Rosie's was pulled back tight into her braid while Lily's was loose. The two girls kissed each other with such passion. "You two are gorgeous."

The twins broke the kiss and stared up at me. They cooed together, "And you're not, Daddy?"

"Just a hunk," Rosie added.

"Sexy hunk," purred Lily, her hands massaging my balls.

They both grinned and licked at the crown of my dick together. They caressed over it. Teased me. Loved me. I loved it. I shuddered as they bathed the sensitive part of my dirty cock in their saliva. Lily massaged my nuts as they did that.

Then Rosie swallowed my cock.

I groaned as her lips slid over the crown of my dick. She engulfed me, moaning as she savored Crystal's sour musk coating me. Rosie's tongue danced, buffing off her sister's asshole. I shuddered, my dick throbbing.

Lily went for my nuts as her twin bobbed her head. Rosie slid her lips up and down my dick. Her mouth suckled at my cock. Her lips suckled at my dick with hunger. She nursed with passion. With that love that all my daughters had for me.

"That's it," I moaned, savoring what my daughters did to me. It was an exciting delight. My face contorted with passion. "That's fucking it. Just let me enjoy that passion. Goddamn."

"Mmm, Daddy's nuts," Lily cooed. "This is where all that baby-making sperm comes from. You bred us all with these nuts, Daddy."

"Yes, I did," I said with pride.

"He sure did make us preggers," Kitty purred behind me.

Rosie popped her mouth off my dick and moaned, "Yes, yes, you bred us all, Daddy!"

Lily licked up my cock as her sister ducked her head down. The twins changed places without having to say a word to each other. It was an exciting thing to witness. I trembled as Lily reached the pinnacle of my cock.

She swallowed me with hunger. Her lips slid over my cock. She moaned, soaking me with her saliva. Her tongue buffed at my pole. She made sure I was clean while her twin sister suckled at my balls. She nibbled at them. Loved them.

I quivered in delight as she played with my balls. Rosie knew just hot to suckle on them. Love them. Her sister did the same with my cock. Lily bobbed her head, taking more and more of my cock then her sister had, reaching those lower parts.

"Fuck," I groaned as Lily deep-throated me.

"Mmm, isn't that hot, Daddy," Rosie moaned. "Her throat sliding down your cock. Mmm, makes you want to cum."

"Yes," I groaned, my dick throbbing in Lily's gullet.

She winked a green eye at me as she took more and more of my dick. She worked her mouth down to my bush, taking every inch of my cock. She kissed into my pubic hair. I groaned while her sister suckled on my balls, going back and forth between them.

The pressure built in my nuts, massaged by one daughter. Lily hummed, her vocal cords caressing my dick. My crown drank in the delight. I shuddered as she slid her mouth back up my cock, nursing so hard her cheeks hollowed.

The sloppy, slurping sounds were incredible. She slid up my cock chased by her twin sister's tongue. Rosie licked up my cock behind her sister, caressing me. I shuddered as Lily reached the peak and popped off with a wet smack.

And Rosie was there to swallow my dick.

"Such a good sister," Lily moaned, pressing her cheek against her twin's. "Ooh, you're going to cum all over our faces, right, Daddy?"

"Yes, I am," I moaned, Rosie bobbing her head.

I savored her nursing on me. My daughter had a warm mouth and an exciting tongue. She danced it around my cock, swelling the pressure in my nuts. I groaned, loving every moment of this. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming.

Then they switched. They moved together, Rosie popping her mouth off my cock and shifting her head to the side so Lily could swoop in and love my dick. They kept their faces pressed together, two sets of green eyes staring up at me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned as Lily loved my cock. "That's so good. Damn, you are going to make me explode."

She winked at me then popped her mouth off my cock. Rosie took over.

"Fuck!" I groaned, my nuts twitching.

The pressure grew and grew on the tip of my cock as my twin daughters loved me. They went back and forth, worshiping me. They were such beautiful goddesses. I groaned, savoring their passion. They wanted my cum all over their faces.

I would give it to them. How could I be a loving father, and a benevolent god, if I didn't jizz all over my twin daughters' faces. My dick throbbed. The pressure swelled in my nuts as they loved my cock, sucking and slurping and moaning on me.

"I'm almost there," I panted as Lily nursed on me once again, her tongue so agile as it danced around the crown of my cock.

Lily popped her mouth off my cock. Both my twin daughters stared up at me with lust burning in their eyes. They pressed their faces tight and moaned together, "Cum on us, Daddy! Jizz all over us!"

"We want your cum so badly," moaned Lily.

"Paint us, Daddy!" panted Rosie. "Pant us with your spunk!"

Her hand pumped up and down my cock as she spoke. Their green eyes sparkled. They looked so gorgeous down there. So beguiling. A pair of goddesses wanting to bathe in the majesty of their god. The incestuous rush swept through me.

"Fuck!" I groaned and erupted.

My cum fired out of my cock and painted their features. My spunk splashed from one daughter to the next, covering them in my passion. I loved it. I trembled there, savoring the thrill of this. The delight of cumming all over their faces.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's good. Yes, yes, you're both so amazing."

They thrust out their tongues, catching my pearly spunk on them. More of my jizz spilled down their identical cheeks. It splashed on the bridges of their noses. Their foreheads. I drenched them in my passion as more of my harem gathered and watched.

I had so many wonderful girls and women in my harem. Even my wife could be rehabilitated. I groaned, the pleasure slamming through me. I savored every moment of it. I spurted my cum across their faces, reveling in this delight.

I soaked them in my spunk. I panted as I left them dripping in my jizz. It was an incredible rush to watch my spunk spilling down their features. I loved the sight. A big smile spread on my lips. They looked so beautiful dripping in my cum.

Just so sexy.

I sucked in deep breaths, my heart pounding in my chest. This was an amazing day. Just a fantastic one. Even knowing the government was out there, I had a plan. I was a god. And as my twin daughters turned and started licking my jizz from the other's face, I acted.

I reached out to my three daughters I hadn't made into repeaters and pressed my will into them. Crystal and the twins all moaned while my thoughts burned. I burned them into goddesses like Kitty. They would spread my message.

"Daddy!" gasped Crystal as my mind burned. Needles stabbed into my brain. I groaned.

"Daddy! Daddy!" my twins moaned.

"He's giving you special jobs," Kitty said. "He already gave me that job. Ooh, you're going to spread his message to everyone you meet."

"Yes, yes, my little missionaries spreading my will across the desert," I moaned.

I shook my head as it passed. I panted as my twin daughters returned to licking my cum off the other's face. I shuddered, bemused by the sight of them licking my pearly spunk off their cheeks. They licked and lapped with such hunger on each other.

They shared my cum. They passed it back and forth, clearly loving it. I shuddered, my dick throbbing at the sight of them snowballing my cum back and forth. I grinned at them. They were so beautiful.

"Ooh, look at them go," cooed Marybeth, the youth minister's daughter. "They look so adorable, Daddy."

She wasn't my real daughter, but she was part of my harem. A young thing, a virgin when I popped her cherry before her father. She had a short bob of black hair and round breasts that quivered as she pressed against me.

"Just so sexy to watch them love each other."

"Uh-huh," I moaned, my dick throbbing and twitching. "They are gorgeous, aren't they. Just so precious. And you need to be a repeater, too, Marybeth. You're one of my goddesses, too."

She smiled at me.

I kissed her as I changed how her mind worked. I groaned, black dots flashing across my vision while she whimpered. She trembled against me, grabbing my dick and holding tight to it. I shuddered as the pain retreated.

"You are doing so well," the male and female voices whispered together in my mind.

I glanced down at my twin daughters. Rosie and Lily were slipping into a sixty-nine, Rosie on top. They were pressing their cum-smeared face into the other's shaved pussy. They licked and lapped. I groaned at the lesbian, incestuous sight.

Twincest was such a thrill to watch.

"On your knees, Marybeth," I whispered to her. "I have to enjoy that bred pussy while watching such beauty."

"Yes, Daddy," moaned the preacher's daughter. She sank to her knees before me. She had such a cute rump. Her butt-cheeks clenched and relaxed. It was an interesting sight to witness. "Oh, Daddy, that's just so hot."