Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 50

Story Info
A big sister is mind-controlled to fuck her virgin brother.
7.4k words
4.67
13.5k
25
0

Part 50 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Institute of Apotheosis Research

Mind-Controlling Sisters Spread 1: Big Sis Mind-Controlled Desires

Agent Sissy Mathers

"What is that dumb thing on your head, Sissy?" my brother asked.

My cheeks burned, feeling that dumb metal headband I had to wear to "protect" me from the "psycher" that the Agency had sent me to Modesto, California to monitor. I was under instructions to wear it all times to protect me from the target's mind-controlling powers.

Mind control!

How insane was that?

But the Agency sent me here. I had a mission, and I would do it.

That didn't mean I couldn't video chat with my older brother. He had a year on me. We had been so close growing up. I had idolized him as a child. Big and strong and gallant, or so it seemed to me. A knight that would always come to my rescue.

He couldn't come and rescue me from the boredom of this assignment. And he was only an hour away. An hour! But I couldn't tell him that. As far as he knew, I was on assignment on the other side of the country. National Security and all that.

"Just something work is making me wear," I said. "They're testing it out. Can't say more than that."

"Right, right, classified." Her brother grinned. "Big Sissy does such important work for the Department of Agriculture. How many plants did you have to inspect today in your dumb headband."

"Thousands," I groaned. "You think it's all orange trees in Florida, but they also grow so many honeydew melons. Just acres and acres and acres of them."

"Poor you," he said, grinning. "You coming out for Thanksgiving?"

"I'll try," I said. Surely I wouldn't be watching this kid for that long. Randy Lyon. Twenty. Hardly a threat to the nation. And a pervert at that. My pussy heated with what I had found him doing. My blood boiled. "But work... Thanksgiving's a busy time for the Department. All those turkeys and pumpkin inspections."

"Right, right," he said, rolling his eyes. He sighed. "I have to get going. You take care. Don't let any aphids bite."

"I'll try," I said. "Love ya."

He smiled. "Love ya, Sissy. Bye."

He turned off his end of the Zoom chat. I shuddered and closed the program. Then I swallowed and opened up the feed had I discovered. Someone had bugged Randy Lyon's house with cameras. Small spycams dotted the house that let me watch most of it.

I shuddered at what I saw. Randy had three sisters, and he fucked them all. But in different ways. He as with his Alison. She was nineteen, a year younger than him. His favorite of the three. His older sister he treated as a whore while his youngest sister of eighteen did some sort of weird roleplay where she acted very childish and had to be spanked then fucked.

But Alison... He made love to Alison.

"Randy, Randy, Randy!" Alison moaned. The view was from the ceiling in his bedroom. She lay naked on his bed, her light-brown hair spilled over the pillows while her round breasts quivered as she trembled. One hand reached up and gripped the headboard. "Oh, that's so good."

Randy knelt between her thighs and devoured her pussy. Incest. Brother/sister incest. I shuddered as I stood and peeled off the sweatpants and panties that I wore in my motel room on the outskirts of Modesto that I rarely left.

I carried my laptop to the bed then peeled off my top and sports bra. Naked, I reclined back, staring at the screen, and rubbed at my pussy. Alison groaned, her body trembled as her brother feasted on her. I slid my fingers up and down my pussy.

"Yes, yes, eat that pussy," I groaned. "Eat your little sister's pussy. Mmm, you're such a good big brother."

"Randy!" squealed Alison. She bucked, obviously cumming. "Randy! Randy! You're amazing!"

I groaned at the sight and thrust my fingers into my pussy and fingered myself fast and hard as I watched Randy move up his sister's body. He kissed his sister as he settled on her. They made out, her arms around his back. Her legs gripped his waist. He thrust into her pussy.

I groaned at that. He pumped away at her cunt. He fucked into her pussy with such force. It was such a thrill to watch him pounding into her. He drove into her with pure passion. I could tell their incestuous love was strong. Powerful

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck her, Randy," I moaned, driving my fingers into my cunt. I buried them deep and hard. I stirred up my snatch as I watched the sight of their lovemaking.

Her gasps. His groans. They bled out of the shitty speakers of my laptop. I trembled, drinking them in. I didn't know who had bugged Randy's house, but I was so thankful. I had to monitor this for my job. Hot, forbidden, incestuous fucking.

My orgasm built as Alison moaned louder and louder. Her fingernails clawed at his back. He was a wonderful lover. The way a big brother should be. I thrust my fingers deep into my pussy, my round breasts quivering.

I churned up my cunt, eyes locked to the screen. Every thrust of my fingers into my cunt brought me closer and closer to exploding. I ground the heel of my hand on my clit. Sparks burst. I gasped out in delight.

"Randy, cum in me!" squealed Alison as she came again.

"I will!" groaned Randy.

"Breed me! I want your baby, Randy!"

"Oh, fuck!" I squealed and exploded.

My legs spasmed on the bed as my pussy convulsed around my fingers. I trembled, sucking in deep breaths as the rapture surged around me. I squeezed my eyes shut, whimpering as the rapture drowned my mind.

I imagined he was in me. Cumming in me. Breeding me. Spilling all that wonderful seed of his into me. It was such a wonderful delight. I quivered, feeling so warm and juicy right now. A big smile spread on my lips.

I felt amazing. Just fantastic.

A big smile spread on my lips. A huge one. I sucked in deep breaths. My smile grew and grew. I felt amazing right now. Just wonderful. Fantastic, even. I sucked in deep breaths. A shiver ran through me. A wonderful buzz hummed through my veins.

I fell back on the bed, wondering what was so dangerous about this boy. Why the government was scared of him. He just fucked his sisters.

~ ** ~

Leon Holland

"That's why you're still a virgin," said my bratty little sister. Nancy stood in front of me as I was playing Call of Duty.

"Get away from the screen," I muttered, my cheeks growing a little warm.

"Twenty and a virgin," she chanted. "Never touch any booty! Never touch any titties! Never kissed a cutie!"

"Go away," I muttered. An explosion burst then my screen went red. "Thanks, you got me killed."

"It's so sad," she said. "You should be out getting some." Nancy spun around and smacked her rump. My eighteen-year-old sister wore a pair of booty shorts that rode up her crack. I grimaced. Like I wanted my little sister prancing around like that. Her brown hair danced around her shoulders. "I've already fucked four guys."

"Congrats, you're a little whore," I said, staring at the screen. "Get out of the way, Nancy!"

She spun around, her face going red. "I am not a whore! I'm empowered!"

"Yeah, yeah, that's what whores and sluts call themselves so they don't feel like complete skanks," I said. "Now get out of the way."

Her face turned red. She quivered in front of me, her little nose twitching. "Leon, I'm going to--"

"What?" cut in our older sister. Talia sat on the couch, her legs folded up. At twenty-one, she had a year on me and three on the slut before me. She had gotten our mother's blonde hair and wore a pair of jeans and a tank top, her eyes on her phone. "You are a little whore? Four guys already? You lost your virginity two weeks ago."

"I've had a threesome!" Nancy said with pride.

"Great, you let some seniors take advantage of your stupidity." Talia twirled her left finger in the air. "Whoopty fucking doo."

"How many guys have you fucked, Talia?" demanded Nancy.

"None," said Talia. "I've made love to my boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend. I heard he fucked that cheerleader with the big tits. You should have given him anal."

Talia snorted. "If that's what a relationship needs to survive, it's a sad one. Now buzz off before you get me mad, little slut."

Nancy huffed then marched off. I wished she would put on more clothes. She was my little sister. I didn't want to see her prancing around like the world's biggest skank. Just skankarella over there. It was disgusting. Four guys in two weeks?

"Did she really do four guys in two weeks?" I asked.

"Yep," Talia said. She glanced at me. "You know, it's okay being a virgin. I thought Mat was the one, but he turned out to be a slimeball. Make it the right one. Until then, have fun. God, there's more to life than sex. Nancy's going to end up pregnant in a year at the rate she's going. It'll ruin her life, the idiot."

"Yeah," I said. "Why is she doing it?"

"Attention whores turn into real whores." Talia kept staring at her phone as I went back to my video game.

"Hey," Mom said, peeking her head in from the kitchen, "you ready to go, Talia?"

"Go?" I asked, staring at the screen. I was sneaking through Carentan looking for any US soldiers to shoot.

"Oh, we're going over to Marjorie's," said Mom. "Have a little chat, look at those new patterns she has. You can come."

"Pass," I said.

Talia laughed and stood. "I'm ready. Let's go."

They headed out the front door. I spotted dad outside waiting for them. He liked Marjorie's husband. They would probably talk cars. I hated cars. I just shrugged and went back to my video game. I was racking up the kills, having a good time playing on random servers. I wasn't too concerned about chatting with my team. I just did my thing. I didn't need to hear someone younger than me call me cock-sucker for not doing his plan.

I just had fun.

Then Nancy re-emerged from her bedroom. She was an attention whore. God, it was so sad as she pranced around the living room trying to get me to pay attention to her. Didn't she have some guy she could go and flirt with?

Or fuck.

"You like this top?" she asked me. "Do you think it makes my boobs look good?"

"What boobs?" I asked. "You're as flat as the front door."

"I have boobs!" she hissed. "They're almost B-cups."

I grimaced. "Isn't there some creep you want to go fuck? You know, bag yourself guys number five through ten today."

"I need a ride to the mall," she said. "Will you give me one?"

"Fuck, no," I said. "Playing video games and being a pathetic, virgin loser."

"Fine!" she huffed and went off to her room. It was right next to the living room. She slammed her door hard. It rattled.

I shook my head. "Fucking brat," I muttered and went back to killing. I was a US soldier this time, hunting those Germans. "What is her fucking problem?"

Then she started playing something. Loud. Heavy breathing. A woman moaned. I blinked. Was she playing porn? I stared at the wall and winced as the porn star started gasping out things like, "Fuck me with your big dick!" and "Pound my slutty cunt with that huge cock!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I muttered.

Then she reappeared and said, "That's what I sound like when a stud is fucking me!"

"Yes, yes, yes, drive that big fucking cock onto my tight cunt! Oh, I'm a naughty girl!"

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked.

"You want to take me to the mall so I can get laid," she said.

"Fuck yourself with a pencil," I muttered. "You got the porn."

"You're just jealous that I'm getting dick and your not."

I snorted. "Yeah, no, not jealous about that. You can have all that dick you want."

"I get pussy, too," she said. "I've gone down on three girls and made them all cum. I could get you to fuck one of them."

"Yeah, no, I don't want to get near the girls you hang out with," I said. "I don't want some skank that's got some other guy's jizz in her snizz. Fuck off, Nancy."

"Ugggh!" she screeched and vanished back into her room. She slammed the door behind her. The porn turned off.

I stopped playing Call of Duty not long after that. I was flipping through Netflix, looking for something to watch. It was mostly shitty Netflix originals. When I was ten, it felt like everything was on Netflix, now it was all going away. I switched over to Hulu, just so bored. Surely there had to be something to watch. Amazon?

The door opened. Mom, Dad, and Talia were back. I sat on the couch, struggling to find something to watch. Talia made a beeline right for the couch and sat down beside me. Not on the other side of the couch where she liked to perch, but right beside me.

Close beside me.

Practically pressed against me. I blinked, glancing at her. Talia's blue eyes had this fiery gleam to them. I frowned as her hand fell on my thigh. She stroked up and down me through my denim. My brow really furrowed now. I was so confused about what she was doing. Mom and Dad were standing before us, Dad's arm around Mom's waist. They were watching us like they were proud or something.

"Uh...?" This uncomfortable heat swelled in my cock. My sister should not be turning me on. "Talia?"

"I just think it's really hot that you're a virgin, Leon," Talia purred. Her voice had this throaty cadence to it I had never heard before. Like molten caramel. Smooth, liquid, and delicious. "It makes me so wet that my brother is a virgin."

"What?" I gasped right before she kissed me.

Her lips planted on mine. I shuddered as her tongue thrust into my mouth. She slid onto my lap before I could stop her. I gripped the remote, the plastic creaking as she settled on me. The heat swelled in my nethers. My cock was growing hard.

And over her shoulder, Mom and Dad just watched on like there was nothing strange at all going on. That my older sister should be kissing me like that. Making out with me. She ground her crotch against mine, dry-humping me.

I squirmed and fought. I pulled my mouth from hers, panting. "Talia!"

"Mmm, it's okay," Talia purred. "I'm going to be such a good big sister to you. I'm going to be the best sister. I'm going to love you." She kissed me again. Her tongue was agile as it thrust past my lips and darted around in my mouth.

I squirmed there, not sure what to do. Mom and Dad just had these foolish grins on their faces like this was the most appropriate thing in the world. That my older sister should be kissing me with just such passion.

She broke the kiss. "Mmm, I'm not a whore like Nancy. I'm a good big sister. I'll be amazing, Leon. I'll love you. Kiss you." She smiled. "Blow you."

"Blow me?" I gasped, my voice squeaking like it had a few years ago in the midst of puberty. "What?"

Had the world gone mad? What the hell was going on here?

My big sister slid off my lap and to the floor before me. She had this coquettish look on her face. She bit her lower lip as she ran her hands up and down my thighs through my jeans. Her fingernails scraped on the material. Mom had pulled out her phone and was recording this like it was just another family memory she wanted to add to her huge collection of videos.

"What is going on?" I demanded, staring at my parents as Talia's fingers reached my fly and started unfastening my jeans.

"I think you're about to get your first blowjob, son," Dad said, a big grin on his face. "Enjoy."

"Oh, Talia, I just know you're going to suck your little brother's cock with such enthusiasm. I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks, Mom!" Talia said as she unsnapped my jeans.

My cock lurched. This was insanity. My parents could not be okay with Talia sucking my dick. Talia couldn't be okay with sucking my dick. She was my sister. This was incest. Wrong. Illegal. And Mom was filming it.

Was I being punked? Was this some strange, practical joke? It had to be. There was no way that Talia would suck my dick. But the zipper rasped down. She opened my fly and exposed my boxers. Then she tugged my jeans down, pulling them off my hips.

"Mmm, nice bulge," Talia purred. "Bigger than Mat's. That's great."

"What?" I groaned. "You're not really going to... to..."

"Why wouldn't I?" Talia stared at me. A look of panic flashed over her face. "I'm a good big sister. I'm not a brat or a whore. I'm not a cocktease. I love you, Leon. Of course, I would suck your cock. I would do anything you want!"

She grabbed my boxers and yanked them down. My cock popped out before my parents. Mom moved to get a better angle, a big smile on her lips as she filmed my sister grabbing my dick. She held me in her hand, fisting me. I trembled as she worked her hand up and down my cock. The warmth of it was incredible.

Someone other than me touched my dick.

Stroked my thick shaft.

I shuddered, my heart thundering in my chest. Her thumb rubbed the precum leaking out of my cock and massaged it across the crown of my dick. I shuddered as she did that. I groaned, pleasure shooting down my shaft to my nuts brimming with cum.

Purring, Talia leaned over me, her blonde hair spilling across me. She licked at the crown of my cock. My eyes bulged at her tongue sliding over it. I shuddered at the delight of her licking me like that. It was an amazing rush. I groaned, my face twisting with delight. The heat swept over me. I trembled at how great this was.

"Holy shit," I gasped. "Talia!"

She winked at me as she bobbed her head. She worked her lips up and down my dick. She suckled at me with such hunger. I groaned, savoring the way that she suckled at me. My back arched into the couch as I loved what she did to me. It was an incredible delight.

Mom kept filming, this big smile on her lips. Dad nodded his head in complete approval of Talia's actions. The incestuous rush of her mouth working up and down my cock swept through me. This was really happening. There was no stopping it. I groaned at the heat building and building in me. It was a rush. A thrill. I groaned, my heart beating in my chest.

It pounded, drumming in my heart. The beat was wild. Fast. I sucked in deep breaths as the pressure swelled in my nuts. I wanted to keep enjoying this. As weird as it was with my sister, I just didn't want this to end.

I wanted to keep feeling how amazing this was.

Her warm mouth suckling at my dick was the most fantastic sensation I had ever felt.

My nuts twitched as my back arched. I groaned, my face contorting with the delight of her nursing. That wonderful sucking made me quiver. I groaned, rising towards that moment of eruption. I shuddered. I would just spurt everything that I had into her mouth.

"Shit," I groaned. "Talia!"

"It's okay to cum in her mouth," Mom said. "Oh, Leon, just cum in your sister's mouth!"

"Flood her, son," Dad said, an encouraging smile on his lips. "If she's like her mother, she's a swallower."

"Oh, Eric," Mom said in this playful manner.

It was so surreal. The pressure swelled to the pinnacle of my cock. I groaned, my face contorting with the delight. My nuts tightened, full of all that cum that would explode out of me. My big sister suckled hard. Her cheeks hollowed. Her tongue danced around my dick. She swirled about the spongy crown, sending more pleasure down me.

My back arched as I gasped out, "Fuck!"

I exploded.

My cum fired over and over into my sister's mouth. I shuddered, my eyes squeezing shut. Lights flashed across my vision. I bucked on the couch, reveling in this pleasure that slammed through my body. It was a rush.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned as my sister gulped down my cum. She swallowed my jizz.

That was so hot. My forbidden seed kept firing into her mouth. I groaned, opening my eyes and staring down at her gulping down my jizz. She stared up at me, her blue eyes glossy with her lust. This was so insane. This could not be happening.

But it was.

She was gulping down my cum. Just swallowing down every drop of it. I loved this delight that swept through me. It was fantastic. I groaned, hitting that wonderful peak of pleasure. It was a dizzying delight.