Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 52

Story Info
A naughty little sister craves her big brother!
7.6k words
4.64
9.2k
19

Part 52 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Institute of Apotheosis Research

Mind-Controlling Sisters Spread 3: Little Sister Craves Her Big Bro

Agent Sissy Mathers

I flew off the hotel bed, leaving behind that dumb headband. I knew what I had to do. Fuck the Agency. I wanted my big brother.

I had wanted him for so long.

I pulled on my clothes. Dressed, I darted out of the motel room and rushed down to my car.

~ ** ~

Leon Holland

Mom and Dad took off with my bratty little sister. She was a whore. Deserved to be fucked. I was glad to give her to my parents. They deserved to have a nice threesome with her. To ravage Nancy and use her however they wanted. I had my good sister. My big sister Talia to love. I was so eager to worship her and make her cum.

Then to bury my dick into her pussy.

I pulled Talia into my room. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. My big sister's lips melted to mine as her big boobs pressed into my chest. My hands slid down her back to her rump. I squeezed her ass. I gripped her. Groped her. I loved making out with her. She had such a delicious tasting mouth.

I thrust my tongue into her mouth. I swirled about in her, savoring the taste of her. The feel of her. It was a delight to have her holding me. Her soft tits felt amazing on my chest. My dick throbbed against her. Every guy needed to have a loving sister.

A good one to be his. Not a slut like Nancy. She was just a whore. A bad sister.

Those words echoed in my mind: Good sisters are loved by their brothers. Bad sisters are whores that he can let anyone he wants fuck her. Sisters always obey their brothers.

It was like a voice from outside of me had spoken them. Like God had whispered directly into my mind and wanted me to make love to my sister.

I pulled my sister towards the bed. My hands kneaded her rump, massaging her delicious ass. She didn't resist. She wanted this as much as I did. I turned her around and pressed her down on the bed. It was a delicious moment to feel her beneath me. My cock throbbed and twitched between us.

I gripped her big boobs and broke the kiss. "Talia, god, I love you."

"I love you, too," she moaned. She stared up at me, her blue eye sparkling. Her blonde hair spread out on the bed around her face. "I love you so much, Leon."

I grinned at her and leaned down to kiss her again. My mouth melted on hers. I loved the taste of her mouth on mine. She had such a delicious flavor to her lips. She groaned into my mouth, her hand grabbing the back of my head. She held me to her mouth.

My tongue danced about in her mouth. She had such a sweetness to her. She quivered, her back arching and pushing her big boobs into my chest. Her nipples rubbed against me. I groaned, my cock so hard. But I had to love my sister.

I broke the kiss and gripped her boobs. I kissed down her breastbone. I smooched between her tits. I pushed them against my face, loving the silkiness on my cheeks. I rubbed back and forth between them, breathing in her scent.

"God, you're so amazing, Leon," moaned Talia. "I have the best brother in the world!"

"And who's the sexiest sister?" I asked.

"You better not say that little bitch," groaned my big sister.

"Yeah, it's Nancy," I said and grinned.

"Asshole," she said and laughed. "I know that's not true. Not the way you're loving my big boobs."

"Best boobs in the world," I groaned and licked up to her hard nipple. I reached her nub and swallowed it.

She gasped as I suckled on her nipple. I loved the feel of her fat nub between my lips. She groaned, her face contorting in delight as I nursed on her. The texture of her nub and her areola felt wonderful in my mouth. My tongue darted around her nipple between sucks.

The bed creaked as I loved her nipple. She squirmed there, filling the air with her passion. I loved it. I suckled with all the passion that I had. It was an incredible rush to love her nub. She groaned and arched her back.

Her hands slid through my hair as I loved her nipple. She moaned, "God, Leon. Oh, god, I love you so much. I'm so glad that I realized what a hunk you were. That we were meant to be together."

I popped my mouth off her nub and groaned, "Because God wanted this."

Her blue eyes widened. "Yes! Yes! God! That's what happened. God spoke to us! Awakened us!"

"Yes!" I groaned and swallowed her other nipple.

She groaned as I suckled on her nub. I loved her nipple. She squirmed on her back as I nursed on her. I squeezed her boobs. Soon, they would be full of milk. When she had my baby. And she would. I could just feel that urge to have a child with her.

Our incestuous love would bear fruit.

I suckled with such passion on her. I nursed with all my might on her nub. It was an incredible delight to swirl my tongue around her and nurse. She moaned as I did that. She arched her back, her face contorting with such passion. Such delight. I loved the feel of her nipple in my mouth.

I groaned, loving the feel of her nipple in my mouth, but her moans of liquid passion made me think about other places to love her. Wetter places. I nibbled on her nipple with my lips. Then I nipped her with my teeth.

"Leon!" she gasped in delight. "God, you're making me feel amazing."

I popped my mouth off her nub and grinned at her. "I am, aren't I?"

"Yes," she moaned, squirming.

"Making you wet," I said and pushed down her body. I kissed at her belly. "Making you ache."

"God, yes," she moaned. "You make me so wet, Leon. How could you not? You're so handsome. So sexy. You're my brother. My hot little brother."

"Damn right," I growled and smooched down her belly.

I reached her navel. I pushed my tongue into her divot. She gasped as I swirled around in her bellybutton. She groaned then giggled. Her big boobs quivered back and forth. She arched her back, her tits swaying back and forth.

They quivered. A pair of lush mounds. They thrust up into the air, her pink nipples so hard as I moved lower and lower as the sweet scent of her pussy grew in my nose. The hot aroma of her cunt beckoned. I had to eat her out.

I reached her silky pubic hair. I slid my lips through her thick bush, loving the feel of her curls on my mouth and cheeks. I went lower and lower as she quivered. Whimpered. Talia grabbed her big boobs. She squeezed them.

"Leon!" she gasped when I kissed the top of her pussy.

The silky texture of her labia felt amazing on my lips. I smooched down them, passing her clit. I nuzzled into her vulva, her pubic hair caressing my face. I breathed in her sweet musk before I licked her snatch.

"Oh, Leon," she moaned as my tongue furrowed her pussy lips and brushed her clit.

"Talia," I groaned, savoring her sweet flavor melting across my tongue and taste buds.

I licked at my sister's pussy again and again. I loved the flavor of her cunt cream. I lapped at her, shoving my hand beneath her rump to grip her butt-cheeks. I squeezed her ass as I feasted on her cunt. She moaned, her passion echoing through the room.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Oh, that's amazing. That's so good. That's amazing, Leon. Oh, yes, yes, you're making me feel so good. Ooh, ooh, just feast on me!"

I lapped at her with hunger, my hands groping her rump. I held her ass tight as my tongue fluttered up and down her snatch. I licked at her slit. I lapped at her with hunger. She groaned, humping against me. She had such amazing pussy.

I thrust my tongue into her cunt and stirred about in her. I swirled around, loving the silky texture of her snatch. I loved how her hot twat clenched about me. Her silky walls gripped me as I danced about in her. She gasped, arching her back.

"Yes, Leon!" she moaned, her passion echoing through my room. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so good. That's amazing!"

I was so glad that she loved it. I tongued her with such passion. I swirled around in her cunt, loving her with everything that I had. She groaned, arching her back as I feasted on her with hunger. I gripped her rump.

I held her tight. I loved her. Tongue fucked her. I thrust in and out of her cunt. I swirled about in her snatch. She whimpered and squirmed, her big boobs jiggling in her squeezing hands. Her thighs gripped my head as she moaned.

"Oh, God, Leon," she moaned. "My little brother is a stud! I love you!"

"Love you," I groaned as I flicked my tongue up to her clit. I nibbled on her bud.

"Yes!" she squealed.

I suckled on her. I nursed with passion on her bud. I suckled with everything that I had. She groaned, her head tossing from side to side as I nibbled on her. I suckled on her with hunger. I feasted on her with such passion.

She whimpered, humping her twat against my face. Her ticklish bush rubbed on my features. I swirled my tongue around her clit. I loved the way that she trembled as I nibbled on her bud with my lips. Her moans grew louder and louder.

She squeezed her big boobs. Shook them. My big sister quivered, her ass clenching beneath my kneading hands. Her moans echoed through my bedroom. I loved the sounds she made as I suckled on her clit.

"Leon! Leon!" she gasped, her entire body tensing. "Oh, my fucking God! You're the best! Love you!"

Her sweet juices gushed out of her pussy. She bathed me with her passion. I bathed in her cream. It spilled over my lips and ran down my chin. I groaned, flicking my tongue up and down her clit. It was a thrill to feast on her. To lick at her snatch.

I lapped at her with hunger, gathering up all that delicious cream. I feasted on her as she moaned out her orgasmic passion. I drank her sweet cream, loving every drop that I gathered. I licked it all up, reveling in the taste of her.

"Yes, yes, yes," she groaned. "Leon! Leon! I need you! I need you in me!"

I groaned and rose up her body. I headed up her, my cock so hard. I slid over her body, her big boobs jiggling beneath me. I leaned down and kissed her. My mouth sealed on hers while my dick nudged into her bush. Her silky curls spilled around my dick.

I slid my cock down through her bush as we kissed. My sister tasted her own sweetness on my lips. Her own passion. she moaned when my dick found the entrance to her pussy. I loved the feeling of being poised to enter her.

I broke the kiss. "How much do you want my cock?"

"God, so much," she moaned. "Don't tease me, Leon. I need my little brother in me. My little brother's big, thick dick!" She licked her lips. "Please, please, please."

I saw the desire burning in her eyes. The lust. The aching need. I grinned and thrust.

I buried to the hilt in her pussy. I shuddered as her hot cunt engulfed my dick. She squeezed about me. She held me tight in her snatch. I groaned at the feel of her hot snatch massaging me. I stayed buried to the hilt in her twat.

I drew back my cock after a moment of reveling in her hot pussy. My big sister moaned. She squeezed her pussy around my dick. She held me tight. I groaned, loving how amazing she felt. She gripped me. Massaged me. I groaned as I thrust back into her cunt. I buried into her with hard thrusts. I plowed into her with everything that I had.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as I fucked her. "Oh, that's good. That's amazing. Yes, yes, that's just so hot. Ooh, ooh, I love it. I love it so much. My brother's in me!"

"Yes, I am," I groaned, staring down into her eyes.

"And you love it," she purred, her hands stroking my back. Her pussy clamped down on my dick thrusting in and out of her cunt. "You love being in me."

"God, yes," I panted, burying into her snatch. "How could I not? You feel so amazing. So hot and silky. Mom and dad made you to be my woman. You're perfect."

"That's so beautiful," she moaned, her pussy squeezing about me.

Incestuous delight rushed through me. I groaned, loving that passion. She held me within her cunt. She massaged me with passion. I loved how she gripped me. I buried into her again and again. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. It was just awesome to feel her cunt around me.

She massaged me. She held me tight, her pussy gripping my dick as I thrust into her snatch. She humped against me, her big boobs jiggling against my chest. The pressure at the tip of my cock swelled and swelled with every thrust into my sister's pussy.

Talia whimpered. Moaned.

She reveled in the incestuous heat building and building in her pussy. My cock thrusting into her warmed her up. Churned up her cunt. She moaned, her blue eyes twinkling with her passion. I stared into them as I made love to my big sister.

I didn't just fuck her.

I loved her.

"Talia," I groaned and kissed her.

I pumped away at her silky twat, the pressure in my nuts rising and rising towards that bursting point. I shuddered, her twat squeezing about me. She held me tight as I plowed into her again and again. I fucked into her pussy with such passion. I buried into her with everything that I had.

I loved what I was doing to her. I thrust into her hard. Fast. I fucked her with such force. I loved how she groaned out in delight as I plowed into her. She held me, bucking into my thrusts as she groaned into my lips.

Her pussy clamped down on me. Gripped me.

The silky delight of her snatch held me. I groaned, pumping away at her. The pressure in my nuts swelled. The ache at the tip of my dick grew with every plunge into her hot depths. She held me with her delicious snatch.

My tongue danced with hers as she whimpered. Her cunt squeezed tight on my cock. She broke the kiss and squealed out in delight as I buried to the hilt in her snatch. As I drew back, her pussy convulsed around my cock.

"Leon!" my big sister howled as she came on my dick. "Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing. Oh, cum in me! Flood me, Leon!"

"Talia!" I groaned, her pussy convulsing around my cock. She suckled at me. I buried to the hilt in her in her pussy and groaned.

I erupted into her cunt. I fired blast after blast of my jizz into her pussy. The pleasure swept through me. It was a wild delight to pump my spunk into my sister's fertile depths. I groaned, flooding her with my jizz.

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped, her pussy writhing around my cock. "Flood me, Leon! Flood me!"

"Fuck, yes, Talia!" I groaned, spurting over and over again.

Incestuous ecstasy shot through me. The pleasure crashed into my mind. I groaned as I flooded her twat with everything that I had. My balls emptied themselves into her snatch. She suckled at me with such hunger. She nursed at me with passion.

"Oh, god, yes," I panted, loving that delight. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's really, really good."

"It is," she moaned as I pumped a final blast of cum into her. "Oh, Leon, I'm yours. Yours!"

"Mine," I breathed and kissed her.

I held my big sister in my arms and loved her. She would be mine forever. My lover. My wife. My sister. My cock twitched in her pussy as our tongues danced together. She felt so wonderful beneath me. Her hands caressed me.

Whoever this God was who whispered into our minds, he was amazing. I was so glad to have a loving big sister.

~ ** ~

Randy Lyon -- The God Leo

I hoped all those brothers out there were happy with the good sisters they would soon love. "Okay," I told my three sisters. I had a good one, an okay one, and a slut. "Let's get out there and spread my--"

The front door burst open.

I gasped in shock as a black-haired woman in sweatpants and a t-shirt, her face covered in a gleam of sweat, rushed up to me. She fell to her knees before me, staring up at me with this mad hope in her eyes.

"I--"

Before I could even get out my words, she begged me, "Make me into a repeater. I have a big brother. I want to be his good sister. I want to love him. I've always wanted him, but I thought it was wrong. I forced down my love for him, but with you... With your power, Randy, I can awaken him to the truth. That he deserves to be loved by his little sister."

The passion in her eyes struck me to my core. She wanted this so much. How could I deny her? I concentrated on her. I thrust my thoughts into her, focusing on her becoming a repeater. Changing her brainwaves to broadcast like mine did.

But only one message. My message.

Good sisters are loved by their brothers. Bad sisters are whores that he can let anyone he wants fuck her. Sisters always obey their brothers.

My thoughts prickled. A thousand needles pierced my mind. I groaned at the feeling. The thoughts burned across my mind. Stars danced before my eyes. I clenched my teeth against the burning pain. She whimpered and swayed. Then she gasped.

"Fuck," I panted, the prickling ending.

"Thank you, Lord Randy!" she moaned and gained her feet. She turned and darted out of my house, fleeing it as quickly as he had arrived.

I blinked at that. Tires squealed. Her car peeled out. I glanced out the door to see a bluish smoke drifting from the burnout. "Wait," I said, my brow furrowing, "how did she know about repeaters?"

My favorite sister shrugged her shoulders. "You should have asked her."

"Yeah." I rubbed my hand at the back of my neck. "Shit just happened so fast and... Well, she is a repeater. She'll spread my message."

"And have babies with her big brother," Alison gushed. My sister quivered, looking dreamily.

I smiled at her. That was good. My power was already spreading through the neighborhood. I had gotten Tim and his sister together across the street. My thoughts must have encompassed much of the town by now. I bet all the guys from my college were having fun. Craig, Mitch, Leon, Eric, James, Travis, Lance. All of them.

It was good to be a god with a message.

~ ** ~

Agent Sissy Mathers

I don't know how the cops didn't see me speeding south from Modesto. CHP must have been getting donuts or something. But I was here. I was at my big brother's house. I was a repeater. I would radiate the God's message to all I met.

It was such an amazing message. Good sisters are loved by their brothers. Bad sisters are whores that he can let anyone he wants fuck her. Sisters always obey their brothers. Just thinking it sent this giddy thrill through me. I hit the doorbell.

DING-DONG!

I quivered as footsteps approached. Then the door opened and Carl stood there. My big brother was a head taller with the same black hair and blue eyes as me. He had a rugged face, a goatee that made him seem like a bit of a bad boy. He was a year and half older than me. In his late twenties.

"Missy," he gasped at the sight of me. "I thought you were in Florida. Didn't we talk just a few hours ago? You couldn't have flown to California in... in..."

He groaned and shook his head. He grabbed the sides of it like something pressed into his mind. He stumbled back a step and nearly tripped. The God's will pushed in on him. Randy Lyon's will burned through my big brother's thoughts.

"Damn," he groaned. "Oh, damn, Missy. What..." He stared at me, his eyes widening. "Missy."

"I know," I groaned and threw myself at him. My arms went around his neck. My lips met his. His goatee rasped on my lips and cheeks.

Fireworks exploded in me. My big brother was in my arms. Fuck the Agency. The psycher, the God, was amazing. He didn't need to be monitored. Randy Lyon needed to be embraced. He had to spread his message far and wide.

Good sisters were being deprived of the man meant for them. The man who would love them. Was born to be theirs. Carl and I were born to be one. Our parents made us to be the perfect couple. He groaned, his hands sliding down my back to grab my ass through my sweatpants.

I wished I had sexier clothes to wear, but right now, I just cared about kissing him. Loving him. His strong lips massaged mine. His whiskers scratched at my face in that masculine fashion. He kneaded my rump. His tongue danced around in my mouth. The incestuous rush of finally kissing my big brother was amazing.