Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 61

Story Info
A cheating wife is mind-controlled to be her husband's slut.
7.5k words
4.58
9.7k
14
0

Part 61 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Institute of Apotheosis Research

Incestuous Mind Control Spreads 3: Cheating Wife Becomes Hubby's Slut

Willis Chevrolet -- The Goddess Capricorn

I left my son and my whore-wife on the street corner to spread my message. I walked on, my daughter at my side. My hand was on her ass. I squeezed Garnet's butt-cheek, loving the feel of her young rump. Twenty. Just such a perfect age.

I headed to a gym. Lots of cheating wives were found here.

I thrust my hand into the door and entered it, my thoughts radiating from my mind. I let it wash out through the room, wanting to make a perfect world. Where wives like my own were cheating skanks betraying their husbands.

So I broadcasted my will:

Wives are faithful to their husbands. But if you ever cheated, you will run to your husband and confess. He will make you into a whore. Gangbang you. Discard you. If your husband ever fucked a married woman, leave him and become the cuckolded man's faithful wife. Daughters, become your daddy's second wife or his faithful wife.

Everyone in the gym grabbed their heads. They held their temples as my thoughts pressed on their mind. I rewrote their minds. Revelation didn't come without pain. My own brain blazed with the effort of changing so many.

I pressed my desire on them, squeezing my daughter's rump. I gripped her ass hard as my thoughts changed everyone in range. The people shook their heads. Three women gasped and darted out of the door. Three cheating wives had to rush home and confess their crimes.

I focused on them and made them into repeaters.

"That's right," the twinned voices whispered in my mind. Male and female. "Spread your will! Spread it far and wide!"

~ ** ~

Brendan Chaucer

My wife burst into the house as I sat in the living room watching TV. My son was stretched out on the couch on his phone. I blinked to see my wife home from the gym early. She panted, looking shocked about something. She still wore her gym clothes, a sports bra and a pair of jogging shorts that clung to her body.

"Madeline?" I asked as her big boobs quivered in her sports bra. I didn't realize she wore so little at the gym. "What is--"

My mind burned with pain. A voice--strong and powerful--pressed in on my thoughts. I grabbed the side of my head. My son groaned on the couch nearby, dropping his phone. Stars burned across my vision as the words changed me.

They talked about who wives should be faithful, and cheating wives should confess what they had done. Daughters could be faithful wives while adulterous ones had to be treated like a whore. Fucked by other men. Gangbanged.

"Fuck," I groaned as I shook my head. From the hallway, my daughter groaned. She stumbled out of the hallway as I stood from my recliner. "What as that?"

"Brendan," my wife moaned, stumbling towards me. "I'm a dirty, cheating slut!"

"What?" I gasped in shock as my wife stood before me trembling.

"I've been fucking Rick," she said. "While you're at work. I've been going across the street and letting him pound me!"

I stared at my wife in horror. Anger surged through me. She cheated on me with that prick? That disgusting whore cheated on me. "You fucking slut!" burst from me. "You're supposed to be faithful! You're supposed to be true!"

She cringed. "I... I know, but..." She trembled. "I'm not. I'm a dirty fucking whore. I'm so sorry. I'm just... A slut!"

"Yes, you fucking are!" I growled.

"Oh, Daddy," my daughter Amber said. She shook her head as she moved towards me, her brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. Eighteen, she was a slender thing. She grabbed my arm and glared at her mother. "How could you be a cheating cunt, Mom! That's disgusting. Dad's a great guy. I would never cheat on him. I would be his loving daughter-wife!"

My wife shuddered, her black hair spilling around her shoulders. "I... I... I'm just the worst."

"I'll be the perfect wife, Daddy," Amber said. "I'm so sorry that Mom's a cheating whore."

"What should we do with your mother?" I asked my new wife. My daughter was just perfect. I already loved her. It made so much sense that she would replace her mother. The words echoed in my mind. The power of those thoughts burned through me.

"You and Jared should fuck her like a whore," Amber said.

"Yeah, she's right, Dad," Jared said. My son had risen from the couch. At nineteen, he was taller than me by an inch or two. He had his mother's black hair with a serious expression. "We have to treat her like a fucking slut. She's nothing more than a dirty fucktoy now!"

"Yes," my cheating wife whimpered her body quivering.

"Suck my dick," I growled. "You've been too busy giving that fucking cock-sucker across the street blowjobs. You can give me one! Right the fuck now!"

"Yes!" my wife squeaked as she dropped to her knees.

"And take off that sports bra," my son added. "God, I've wanted to see your tits, Mom! Shit, show them, you fucking ho-bag!"

My whore-wife ripped off her sports bra, freeing her big, soft tits. My son groaned as the slut rubbed at my crotch. She undid my jeans and pulled down my fly. She drew them down. She groaned as my cock popped out. My dick bobbed before her lips.

She grabbed my cock with both hands and swallowed it. I groaned at the feel of the whore's lips sliding over my cock. I shuddered, savoring the feel of her mouth sucking my dick. She hadn't done this to me in so long.

The pleasure shot down my shaft. I groaned at the feel of her mouth working up and down my dick. She suckled on my cock with such hunger. She nursed on me with such passion. I loved the feel of her nursing on me. She suckled on me with hunger. With a sluttish need to make me cum.

"That's it, whore!" hissed my daughter. "You suck Daddy's cock. You should have been doing this from the start! Then you'd still get to be his wife. Like me!" She snuggled up to me. "Now you're just the family's whore!"

"Yes," my son groaned, his hand squeezing at his cock through the sweatpants he wore. "Suck off dad, slut! Shit, we're going to fuck you like a bitch. Maybe stake you out in the lawn and let any guy passing by fucking pound that cheating cunt!"

My whore-wife moaned around my dick. She suckled me, her eyes squeezed shut.

"You like that idea?" I demanded. "Of course you do! My mom always said you weren't good enough for me. She was right. I defended you!" My anger boiled through me as she suckled hard on my dick. "I fucking defended you! Said you were a good woman. Great wife and mother! But you're just a fucking skank sucking that asshole's cock! Now you'll suck mine hard! I want to dump my cum in your whorish mouth!"

She moaned around my dick. She suckled hard on my cock The pleasure swept down my shaft to my nuts. I groaned, my balls twitching as she loved my cock. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with her hunger.

With her wild passion.

She nursed on me with such force. She suckled with everything that she had. I groaned, savoring the heat of her nursing on me. She suckled with such passion on me. Her mouth bobbed, working her lips up and down my cock. She wanted my cum.

I could tell. She was just such a fucking whore. I shuddered. The ache swelled so fast. I held my daughter to my side. I shuddered as her fucking slut-mom blew me. Her tongue danced around the crown of my cock. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Shit!" I groaned. "Shit, shit, shit! That's it. Just fucking suck my dick like that, whore!"

The pressure hit that peak as she suckled. She nursed hard. My balls twitched. Erupted.

My cock spurted blast after blast of cum into her slutty mouth. I grunted with each eruption. I hadn't cum in my wife in weeks. My back arched, the pleasure rushing through me. I shuddered as she gulped down my jizz. She swallowed my spunk.

She gulped it all down. It was a treat. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest, spreading the bliss throughout my body. I pumped my jizz into her mouth. The whore swallowed every drop. I groaned at how amazing it felt.

"Shit, that's good," I growled. "I'm not going fucking weeks without you satisfying me, whore! I'll use you when I want!"

"Yeah, Dad," Jared said. "We both will!"

"I won't ever deny you, Daddy," Amber said, her voice so smooth and delicious.

"I know," I groaned as my wife slid her mouth off my dick. Drool spilled down her chin. "God, you're such a fucking whore, Madeline! Go suck your son off! He's hard!"

"Yes!" Jared groaned and shoved down his sweatpants and boxers. He popped out, hard and throbbing. "Suck my dick right now, you fucking whore!"

"Yes, honey," my wife moaned. She turned in place and leaned forward. She engulfed our son's dick. She suckled on him. She nursed on the boy she brought into the world. She suckled and slurped on him like the whore she was.

"Should I fuck your mother's ass?" I asked my daughter while staring at the slut's rump held in the tight jogging shorts.

"Of course, Daddy!" Amber said. "She's such a whore! Just do what you want to her! Here!"

She pulled from me and dropped down beside her mother. She shoved off the jogging shorts and panties her mother wore, exposing Madeline's plump rump just begging me to finally enjoy her backdoor. I had wanted it for so long.

I dropped to my knees. After ripping off my t-shirt, I pressed my cock into my wife's butt-crack. She kept sucking on Jared's dick. She moaned around his shaft as I pushed my rod down her crevice. I found her anal ring. I pushed on her backdoor.

"Yes," I groaned, finally enjoying my wife's ass. "Never let me do this! I'm going to fuck your ass every chance I get! Fuck, yes!"

"You will, Daddy!" my daughter cooed. "And mine, too!"

I smiled at Amber. She leaned and kissed me as I drilled my dick against her mother's asshole. My wife moaned around our son's cock as her anal ring widened and widened for my dick. I gripped the whore's hips and thrust harder against her backdoor, my tongue dancing with my daughter's.

Amber kissed me with such loving passion. I could feel how much she cared for me. I loved it as I pushed harder against her mother's asshole. Madeline's backdoor widened and opened. I popped into her bowels.

I sank into her anal sheath. I loved the feel of her hot bowels engulfing my dick. She swallowed my cock as she moaned around our son's dick. I growled into Amber's lips. I sank deeper and deeper into her mother's bowels.

I broke the kiss and growled, "Madeline, you fucking whore! Take my dick in your ass! You love it! Fuck, I can hear how much you're moaning around your son's cock."

"She's sucking so hard, Dad," Jared said, gripping the sides of her head. "Shit, let's fuck the whore! Fuck her hard!"

Amber grinned and nodded, rubbing her hands together as she watched us.

I sank deeper and deeper into my whore-wife's asshole as my son grabbed the sides of the slut's head and fucked her mouth. He pumped away at his mother's oral cavity like it was her cunt. He groaned, savoring it.

I bottomed out in the slut's asshole. I drew back, her velvety flesh squeezing about my cock. She held me tight with her bowels. She massaged me with that cheating sheath. Probably let that bastard Rick fuck her ass.

I slammed back into her bowels. I fucked my wife hard. Unrelenting. I didn't care if she enjoyed this or not. I just wanted to cum in her. To finally enjoy her anal sheath. I pounded her bowels, reveling in my first taste of anal.

"Shit!" I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good. Fuck!"

"God, she's sucking so hard, Dad!" Jared moaned.

"Good!" I buried to the hilt in my slut-wife. "Suck your son's dick, bitch! Just suck him off! And squeeze that asshole down around my cock. I'm going to dump my jizz into her asshole. I'm going to pump your bowels full of so much cum!"

I fucked into her anal sheath hard and fast. I thrust into her bowels with such force. I fucked her bowels with everything that I had. I loved every moment of plowing into her bowels. She squeezed her asshole around me.

She clamped down on my dick. The heat melted down my shaft to my nuts slapping onto her taint. Her butt-cheeks jiggled from the impact of my crotch. I slammed into her anal sheath, the pressure building and building at the tip of my dick.

The itch to cum swelled with each thrust into her bowels. Each plunge into her hot anal sheath.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

"Oh, Mom, get ready!" Jared moaned, slamming into her mouth. "I'm going to flood you with my cum! You better swallow every last drop!"

"She will!" I grunted, my cock burying into the slut's asshole.

My wife moaned her agreement, her asshole squeezing about my dick. She held me tight as I fucked to the hilt in her bowels. I loved the feel of her anal sheath around me. She held me tight as I slammed to the hilt in her, hurtling towards my explosion.

She suckled hard on Jared. Her wet slurps filled the air. She nursed hard on my son's dick. He buried to the back of her throat, his head throwing back. He growled out. I knew he flooded his slut-mother's mouth with his jizz.

"Mom!" he growled.

She groaned around his dick, her asshole squeezing tight about my dick. I drew back as she squealed. Her anal sheath convulsed around my cock as I buried back into her. I grunted at her bowels writhing around my dick.

"Fucking whore!" I groaned, realizing my wife had cum.

She suckled at me as she drank down our son's cum. He grunted as he dumped his seed into her mouth. She gulped it down as my nuts twitched. Her bowels rippled around my dick. She massaged the crown of my cock. The pressure burst.

"Shit!" I snarled.

I flooded my wife's bowels with my cum.

I pumped blast after blast of my jizz into her bowels. I erupted again and again. The ecstasy swept through me. Rapture that slammed into my thoughts. I threw back my head, stars exploding across my vision. My cum flooded her anal sheath.

She writhed around me as I bucked through my euphoria. Intense bliss fired from my erupting dick. Her asshole spasmed around my spurting dick. I unloaded everything that I had into her bowels. I felt so amazing.

"Shit!" I grunted. "Oh, shit, that's good. That's fucking amazing! Damn it!"

I spurted over and over into her bowels. She writhed around me, milking my dick dry. I loved the feel of her asshole suckling at me. She worked out the last drops of the jizz that I had in me. I grunted as I spurted my wife's asshole full of cum.

"God, I have to fuck her ass, Dad!" Jared groaned. "She's a slut. I bet she can take two dicks at once!"

"Two dirty dicks," Amber moaned. "Ooh, yes, you cheating whore! You have to ride Daddy's dirty dick and take your son's cock in your asshole!"

My wife squeezed her anal sheath around my dick and slid her mouth off our son's cock. "Yes! Yes! I'm a skank! A fucktoy whore! Do what you want to me! I deserve it for cheating on you, Brendan!"

"That's right!" I growled and pulled out of her asshole. I sank on my back. "Come on, slut! Get your skank-cunt down on my dirty dick!"

She trembled and turned around. Her big boobs swayed as she straddled me. She grabbed my cock fresh from her asshole and pressed it towards her black-furred muff. She thrust me into her curls. She tickled the crown of my dick. Pleasure swept through me.

I shuddered at how great that felt. She hadn't ridden me in years. Her big tits swayed above me as she rubbed her juicy snatch against the crown of my cock. I groaned as she pushed down on me. Her labia swallowed my dirty shaft.

"Fuck," I groaned as her hot cunt sank down my dick. "That's it. Fucking polish my pole with that slut-cunt, bitch!" My anger boiled through me. With Rick? She cheated on me with that prick? "Ride my dirty cock, whore!"

"Gladly," she moaned, squeezing her cunt around my cock. She slid up me. The pressure of her cunt massaging my dirty dick sent pleasure coursing through me. She slammed back down my dick. Her pussy devoured my cock. "Yes! Now fuck my ass, Jared! Fuck your mommy's whore-ass!"

She plunged down my cock, her pussy devouring my dick. Pleasure washed through me. I groaned as she did that, watching her big boobs bouncing over me. Jared moved in to fuck his mother's asshole. She gripped me as he moved into position.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Ram that big dick into mommy's slutty ass!"

"God, you're a whore, Mom!" groaned our son. "Shit, you're a fucking skank!"

My wife's face twisted with pleasure as our son buggered her asshole. He pumped away at her anal sheath. She squeezed her cunt and slid her pussy up my dick. I loved the feel of her pussy sliding up my asshole. She gripped me with her pussy.

She felt amazing as she did that. She massaged me with her hot twat. I loved the feel of her working up and down my dick. She massaged me with such heat. It was an incredible rush to have her polishing my dick clean with her hot snatch.

"That's it, slut!" Amber cooed. "Ride Daddy's cock. You have to please him and Jared and any other man we want! Ooh, ooh, make Daddy cum!"

"Yes!" my whore-wife groaned.

She squeezed her cunt around my dick. I loved her twat buffing clean my cock. She held me tight as I loved her cunt working up and down my dick. She massaged me with her hot flesh. Her juicy cunt. It was amazing to finally get something from my wife.

The whore would put out whenever I wanted to use her. Just a fucktoy now. A cheating bitch who deserved to be used for our pleasures. My dick ached in her pussy. She worked her cunt up and down my dick. She squeezed about me.

I loved the feel of her gripping me like that. She held me tight as she plunged her cunt down my cock. She massaged my dick with such passion It was such a wonderful thrill to have her squeezing down around me like that. She held me tight as she rode me. It was an incredible delight to have her riding me.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned.

"Damn, Mom!" gasped my son. "Holy shit, your asshole is so tight!"

"Use it whenever you want, honey!" my wife moaned, her tits heaving as she rode me.

She squeezed her cunt around my dick as she worked her pussy up and down my cock. She rode me as Amber watched on. My daughter bit her lower lip. She must be so horny, too. She was my wife now. My daughter-wife. She would never cheat on me. I could feel it.

Revelation had fallen on us. That voice echoing through my mind had to be God.

I groaned, savoring my whore-wife's juicy snatch massaging my dick. She held me tight as I suckled at her. I licked at her with hunger. I loved the feel of her working her twat up and down my dick. She rode me, moaning out her bliss.

My son grunted as he fucked his mother in the ass. He pounded her hard as she slammed her cunt down my dick. She gripped me, riding me with her cunt. Pleasure swept through me as she worked up and down my dick.

"Goddamn," Jared groaned, fucking his mother's asshole hard. "Holy shit, this is amazing, Dad!"

"I know," I grunted. "Just enjoy your slut-mother's asshole! Fuck her hard! She's loving it!"

"I am!" the whore moaned, her face twisting in delight. "Oh, my god, two big dicks in my body. Oh, I am such a slut! Yes, yes, Brendan! Our son is fucking my asshole so hard. He's just pounding me. Shit, shit, shit! I'm going to explode!"

"Yeah, you are!" I groaned, my cock throbbing in my wife's cunt.

She had buffed me clean by now. She worked her juicy snatch up and down my dick, bringing me closer and closer to cumming in her. My nuts tightened for a third eruption. I had never experienced this many orgasms in one day. It was incredible.

A rush.

My daughter watched on, her nipples poking at her blouse. She licked her lips, her cheeks flushed so bright. She was so gorgeous. She would make such a better wife than the whore riding my dick. I loved it. My nuts tightened.