All Comments on 'Insurrection'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A reconciliation was never possible here. The wife's reactions were way beyond. Was confused about the MC saying the worst was the lies and if she had asked nicely for a gangbang after 17 years he would have tried to oblige. Huh? Seemed like a lost opportunity that he never read a single letter. We are only left to suspect that she had been overtly cheating for months before the fateful Friday night. Her motivations seemed warped beyond gett drunk and high. Why after 17 years? The story seemed to go off track when she follows to Mexico and they become friends with benefits. Then of course he finds his new lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi

After this second (or this my third?) reading, my comment of about a year sago still stand as firm as they were then. What really bugs me is the reconciliation.

Have a nice day

BJ

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Kab's manner of speaking to Amber at the beginning of the story was great. When he went on about being accurate with word choices and decided that deceitful bitch was more accurate than lying bitch I just about lost it.

After Amber came to Mexico the story went off the rails for me until he met Drusilla. The forgiveness and acceptance of Amber seemed way too quick. We'll never know what she said in her letters, obviously. But, her verbal explanation of why she did what she did seemed very shallow and partial even though it appeared to be honest. After the way he demanded accuracy in the way things were said at the beginning of the story it certainly seemed like he was much less demanding when Amber was apologizing and explaining.

Still, as always with this author. We'll written and eminently readable.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

I love your stories!!! I had trouble with this one at the beginning in that I thought the wife was too over the top with the weekly girls night out and then the gangbang. Then her whole response after getting caught? BUT, your handling of the tyrant was truly inspiring and well done!

Thank you again for all your hard work and willingness to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Still A Great Story!

Thanks, I forgot how good this story is! DerMTMan

Pappy7Pappy7about 1 year ago

As always your writing is unparalleled. I thought it was a good read but I didn't so much like that the character forgave his wife enough to live near her. But, it's his life, I don't have to live it and if he is happy and Randi is happy then so am I. Your sense of humor and your ability to write believable people is a breath of fresh air. Thanks for the entertainment.

pappy

Helen1899Helen189910 months ago

I agree with another comment,about their new partners being forced and unreal. The author wrote it that the love was for each other, not for other partners. There was lots to like, especially his actions in the beginning, but then it went downhill and slowly became farcical. I love lots by this author but not this one. Didn't score it, as a lot of work went into writing it and I couldn't bring myself to mark it down.

EHP4269EHP42698 months ago

Once again just great story telling. What a talent you have.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

“If you had even told me you wanted to be in a gangbang or have sex with other people, but you still loved me and wanted us to be together forever, I'd have tried to find a way to make that happen in a safe way. I don't know if I could have lived with that, but I'd have tried if you'd asked me to.”

.

Imma throwing the “logic flag” on that one, Ms. Randi Just no way is any guy…much less the character of Kab you drew here…ever EVER going down that road 😎

.

All in all, a very nice story. I rather enjoy tales where the MC chooses “flight” over “fight9 when his or her world implodes. This was a good rendition.

.

4 ****

Cracker270Cracker2703 months ago

I know I read this cause I voted. But no memory. Like most of this writers work I really enjoyed it. The sex stuff is beyond hot. But the dialog. Over the top. Thank you for a very enjoyable half hour.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I really liked the story, until the end. I thought Max and Drusilla were poorly integrated into the story as it was developing. I got the impression that neither Amber or Kab were seriously looking for new mates, so this came as a surprise. Their reconciliation, such as it was, was not a surprise in the context of the story, and I pretty much expected them to remain at least friends with benefits until old age. They both admitted to each other that each was the best lover they had had, and were now able to talk straight with each other. Their love for each other had changed, but I did not believe it changed so much that there was room for Drusilla and Max to take primacy, even if Tobe, Dacy, and Amber enthusiastically endorsed it. All things considered, a very well conceived, plotted, and well-written story, and the characters were fully three-dimensional. The sex scenes were very, very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yet another blackrandl1958 five star special. Thankyou.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker3 months ago

💯💯💯💯💯👍👍👍👍👍👍🙋😉😘🍺🍺🍺🍺🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written and engaging. However I was not okay with him saying he might have been okay with he gang bangs illogical with the say you crafted his character. I was between four and five stars on this one and it was a tough call. I went with five stars.

JPB NOT BOB

BTW I am now signing not BOB because so many people refer to Just Plain BOB as JPB.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a fool believes... A painful gaslighting and odessey. Muy pica in Nice, France 🇫🇷.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

4 stars from GW on this one . I am sure every guy here wants a Gang Banger slut for a wife. I am also sure that STD's never happened to anyone ?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...