Intended Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starscape
starscape
136 Followers

Jakal described the perplexing vision he had seen. The beautiful light emitting from Sala's face dimmed like a dying fire as she looked at him in shock.

The Tracker's face began to darken and lose its form, and she felt an increased sense of foreboding. His figure faded into the night and she stood in the meadow, completely alone. Sala cried out his name, filled with unknown dread. Where was he? She was afraid; she needed him. But he did not answer her pleas.

Suddenly she was face to face with the Spiritwalker. He stared at her with a maniacal smile and pointed to something in the distance. Sala did not want to look; she was too fearful. The man's eyes flamed and he seized her arm, gripping it so tightly she could feel the bruises forming. Yanking her around, he forced her to see. It was the Ceremonial Hut. Knowing that he intended to take her there, she cried out in terror and tried frantically to break free.

The Spiritwalker laughed at her futile attempts to flee. Flipping her around to face him, he grabbed her roughly and kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Then he dragged her by the hair toward his ultimate destination.

"You are my Intended, Sala," he reminded her. "There is no sense in resisting it. You are my mate in this world and the next. Never forget that."

Jakal was trying desperately to break the woman from her trance as she screamed and thrashed, struggling to escape as he held her arms to keep her from hurting herself.

"No! Stop! Please, no! I beg you! NO!" she screamed in terror.

"Sala," he called, willing himself to keep his voice calmer than he felt. "It is only a dream. Sala, it is Jakal. You are safe. I will not let anything harm you."

A soothing voice spoke in Sala's ear, promising her that help was on the way. She felt herself disintegrating and the Spiritwalker lost his grasp of her hair as she escaped a terrible fate. When her body coalesced Jakal's face, his blue eyes filled with worry, appeared before her.

"Sala, you are safe," he reassured her gently. "I am with you."

The man saw her face start to relax with relief only for it to change just as suddenly into a grimace of pain as she began to sob, curling her body in on itself. As if he had been burned, he jerked away the hands holding her arms.

"Sala, I am sorry. I was afraid that you might hurt yourself," he explained earnestly.

The weeping woman blindly reached for the man beside her and the safety of his embrace. Filled with confusion, he held her close as she burrowed her head into his chest, wetting it with her tears.

"Jakal," she began when her grief had started to dissipate. She found the warmth of his skin comforting as her cheek lay against his chest. "I would rather drown in the river than become the Spiritwalker's mate. I cannot allow him to touch me, hurt me ever again."

"Hurt you?" He had to know.

As a river bursts forth roiling and wild after a heavy rain, Sala unleashed all at once the burden she had carried for so long alone. She told him about the secrets Mala learned from the old Spiritwalker, and how after he died her mother's mother passed on that knowledge to her.

She spoke of her suspicions about Mala's unexpected, excruciating death that followed mere days after, shaking with fear, she warned her granddaughter to reveal to no one the wisdom she possessed. She described watching the Spiritwalker as he worked, and what happened when he caught her. Finally, and most importantly, she revealed the brutal rape she endured and the threats he issued that night after the shaman proclaimed Sala his Intended.

Jakal's eyes grew wider and wider as her incredible story progressed; filled with rage, he could contain himself no longer.

"What beast commits such abomination?" he spat, his face dark and seething, fists clenched angrily.

He believes me! Sala started to weep again, this time from relief.

"Do you see now why I resist this joining?" she finally responded, her cheeks wet with spent tears, her eyes pleading. "Do you understand now why I cannot, will not mate with him?"

Looking down at her tear-streaked face, Jakal gently wiped the water from her flushed skin. "I am sorry, Sala," he replied tenderly, embracing her against his chest, stroking her hair. "If I had known, I would not have pushed you to return. I would not have come after you in the first place. Forgive me."

"You could not know," she acknowledged, feeling secure in his arms. "And I am not sorry you found me. There is nothing to forgive."

They sat in silence.

"What is to be done, Sala?" Jakal said at last. "What do you think we should do?"

"I do not know right now," she answered. "If you do not mind, I would prefer to speak of it after we return to our world. It seems as though discussing it in the Spirit World gives it more power. I do not wish to spend our remaining time here terrified that the Spiritwalker will return to take me away again."

The Tracker hugged her tightly. He too experienced a heightened sense of anxiety talking about such dark things here. It seemed to call those things to them. "I understand. How do you wish to spend our remaining time, brave, beautiful woman?"

"Let us return to the camp," Sala suggested. "I want to share my body, share my spirit with you in this place. I have looked into your spirit this night and you earned my trust; now I wish to return the gift. Besides, everything else here in this World is greater; I would like to see if it applies to pleasures of the body as well."

Jakal smiled at her subtle humor, a sign she was feeling more relaxed. Gently cupping her face in his hand, he turned the woman toward him and kissed her with great feeling.

With their arms around each other's waist, the couple walked leisurely back to the camp. Along the way they stopped many times, touching and exploring bodies as they stood in awe of the Spirit World's beauty.

When they reached the shelter the couple immediately stripped off their garments and crawled inside. The space was as cozy as always, but the furs were far plusher, silkier than they were in their world.

Sala sat on Jakal's lap, her legs encircling his waist, and they brought their mouths together again and again with short but passionate kisses, marveling at the energy that hummed between their bodies with each contact. The woman began stroking her lips slowly from side to side as she rubbed them against her companion's, her sensitive skin memorizing their outline and shape. Lightly drawing his head to hers, she caressed his entire face with her pillowy petals, the landscape of all his masculine features fixing in her mind.

As she smoothed her lips over the surface of his skin, Jakal shivered from the luscious sensation her delicate touch sent coursing through him. Though it was almost completely pitch black within the structure, with only the tiniest slivers of the fading firelight squeezing into the small gaps where one piece of leather met another, Sala's face and body began to shine ever brighter from within with an otherworldly light.

Pushing her gently away from his face, the man whispered in awe, "Sala, I can see you clearly in the dark. A radiance comes from within you and surrounds your body like the light of the moon. Are you of the Spirit World?"

Her luminous hands moved toward either side of his invisible form, examining the curves of his muscular arms. "In a way we are all of the Other World, Jakal," she explained, her low voice echoing mysteriously with an authority powerful and feminine. The man felt he should be afraid of her but somehow he knew she was benevolent. "I believe what you are seeing is my spirit. Earlier this night I saw you in a way similar to how you describe. I cannot see you in the blackness now as you do me, but my spirit is drawn to yours, allowing my body to 'see' you, even when we are not touching. We can perceive another's spirit in many different ways."

"Is this how it was with Mala?"

"It is...similar, but not the same. Mala and I had a different relationship from the one we share, so we saw one another's spirits in other ways as well."

Sala's glowing body moved toward him in slow motion. After reaching him she slipped her tongue into his mouth, kissing him deeply until his nerves vibrated, singing with the gift of her touch.

Placing her hands on his shoulders the woman pushed him back to toward the furs. "Lie with me, my Tracker," she instructed him quietly. "I wish to pleasure your body with mine."

The lush furs cradled him as he made contact with the ground. Straddling his body on her hands and knees, Sala lowered the top half of her incandescent form toward him. She rubbed her sensuous lips on his skin as she did before, only this time all over his neck and under his chin. Once again he shivered from her gentle caresses, and gasped with unexpected pleasure when she suckled an earlobe.

Lifting her head, the woman reached out and examined Jakal's arms and chest with her fingers, fondling each and every muscle, committing them to memory. Inflamed by the subtly rolling landscape of his tight figure, Sala lowered her head again to his body.

Instead of her lips, this time she used her flattened tongue, seeking to take as much of him in, taste as much of him as possible. She licked his skin from his collarbone to below his navel and back again in long, wide strokes. Her own sex fluttering, the woman slipped her fingers between her legs and sighed, finding herself wet and swollen.

Taking his hard shaft in her hand, she slid her slit over the length of it, coating his organ with her sleek fluids as she slowly thrust herself back and forth along its underside. Luxuriating in the man's aroused grunts and gasps as her lower lips caressed his manhood in its hot, slick embrace, Sala moaned.

"Can you feel the power your body has over mine, Jakal?" she asked, her voice sultry as she slowly humped against his member. "I need only to touch your skin and your magic makes my womanhood release its essence to open me for you."

He groaned deeply. "Woman, your body makes mine weak but my manhood strong. I do not know who holds power over whom."

His reply eliciting another moan from her lips, Sala disengaged from the man's body and smoothly repositioned herself between his legs. She licked his inner thighs, feeling his muscles rippling below her. Continuing on, she gently ran her tongue over the loose skin of his sacs before gently taking them in her mouth.

Her fingers wrapped around his rigid organ, so potent that it jumped and throbbed within her grasp. His soft foreskin glided smoothly, following her fist as she stroked his shaft slowly and deliberately. Shifting her body to his side, Sala leaned over and slid him into the welcoming warmth of her mouth, taking him in further and further until her lips made contact with the curly bush at the base of his groin, taking pleasure in his moans.

The woman groaned at the sensation of his manhood's active heat, so alive and full of energy as he filled her mouth. Feeling her womanhood pulsing, she returned her hand to between her steaming legs and began pumping two of her digits inside her aching entrance. Her body trembled with desire as she felt the inside of her sex quiver. Although it was not the reason for her visit, Sala was now so aroused she took a brief detour to the stiff bud atop her folds, fondling it until she had to remove her mouth from Jakal's member so she could cry out her release.

She returned her fingers to her shuddering slit and thrust them inside herself again. With one hand guiding her she drew the man's shaft back into her mouth, and with the other she reached between his legs toward the split between his buttocks.

Body jumping from the unexpected feel of the woman's slick digits tracing the tight muscles of his rear opening, Jakal's arousal intensified from the eroticism of her simple caresses. He was nearing the brink, certain he could take no more of her amorous attentions when her finger slipped inside him.

She touched something small and lobed within the narrow passage toward the front of his body. Curious as to what it was, Sala gently stroked it on either side with her fingertip. Suddenly he shook all over in a wave of pleasure. Noting this reaction, she continued her careful exploration of this mysterious spot.

"Sala... Uhhh!" he moaned from deep within his chest. The swell crashed and swept him away, but it did not seem to end, as if time had slowed when he crossed the threshold, prolonging his rapturous peak.

Jakal's body jerked uncontrollably as his hot essence spurted over and over into her mouth. She continued suckling him, wishing to empty his organ completely as he quaked with the aftershocks of his release. When his body finally quieted, she slid her curvy form up his until she met his face.

The man could no longer see Sala's figure glowing in the dark, but his senses were still heightened and he had no trouble finding her. Immediately he pulled her face to his and kissed her fiercely. Stretching his mouth wide over the woman's open one, he thrust his tongue into her and desperately explored inside. She moaned, surprised and aroused by the vehemence of his passions so quickly after draining his manhood.

When he finally broke their kiss, Jakal lifted her up with his strong arms and, as he rolled onto his side, nestled her into the plush pelts covering the ground. Once she lay comfortably on her back, he crawled on top of her and resumed kissing her with ardor.

With urgency he lifted himself so that he could caress her breasts. His hands closed over them and lightly squeezed as he felt the hard nipples jutting into his palms. Lowering his head he examined them with his flattened tongue in the same way Sala used hers on him before drawing one nipple, and later the other, into his mouth. The Tracker held each one gently in his teeth, nipping them with just enough pressure to make her cry out in ecstasy.

As she had done earlier he moved to her side, and kneeling over her ran his large hands all over her body, massaging her and fixing every soft curve into his memory. Jakal then slipped between her legs, lowering himself to her fragrant womanhood, so burning and wet he could feel the heat emanating from it long before he touched her.

Legs opened wide, Sala lay completely lost in the sensations his tongue was giving her body. When she finally felt him eagerly tasting her, groaning as he explored every fold, every crevice of her smoldering sex, she was already on the verge of explosion.

Jakal seemed to know this, and eased off just long enough to allow her to climb back down the cliff before starting again. He did this over and over until, in frustration, the woman grasped his head and pushed his face into her. She thought she could feel him chuckling for a moment against her sodden flesh, but he soon resumed his task and focused his attention on her node.

With her legs around his head Sala fell off the cliff, her groin throbbing powerfully, juices all over his mouth and chin. When she finally released him, the man noticed with some amazement that his member had risen again.

"You are right, Sala; this place holds special magic," he acknowledged. "Already my manhood is ready to be accepted into your hot depths."

"Why do you wait?" she asked, her womanhood still fluttering. "I am ready for you."

"I believe I am beginning to travel back to our world; it feels as if the Spirit World is moving away," he tried to explain. "I think there will be time for one last coupling. So I offer the choice to you. In what way would you like to join with me; in what way can I bring you pleasure in the Other World?"

Jakal could not see her but he knew Sala smiled at him in the dark. "I think I am beginning to leave this place as well." She paused. "Do you remember when your fingers entered my...back opening as if it they were your manhood?"

How could he forget it? "Of course."

"That brought me powerful pleasure in our world. Will you do it here, only this time with your manhood also instead of only your fingers?"

The man groaned at the blazing arousal her shy request ignited in him. "It would be my pleasure to pleasure you in the way you seek," he answered lustily, helping her up onto her hands and knees.

Parting Sala's legs just a little further, Jakal crouched down and opened her puffy folds. He dipped into her honeyed entrance and ran his tongue the length of her slit to her tiny organ. So engorged it stood full like a ripe berry, he began to lick it enthusiastically, feeling the nub move and slide around as he chased it with the tip of his tongue. His lips felt her wet flesh quivering as the woman cried out his name and soon he felt her pulsing against his mouth.

Dipping again between her lips, this time the man licked in the opposite direction until he reached the pursed bud of her rear passage. Spreading her buttocks to expose the hidden orifice, his tongue circled and explored the soft wrinkled skin of her musky opening. When the tip of his muscular organ breached her clenching ring Sala screamed deliriously, pressing back against him.

Jakal moved one hand to her dripping sex and stroked his digits in and out of her heat, coating them with her essence. He then pulled his face away and replaced it with his wet fingertips. When he felt Sala undulating her hips as she followed his caresses, he gently pressed his forefinger at the center of her second opening until it accepted him inside her.

The woman moaned with pleasure as he penetrated her tight hole. As she became used to its presence he slowly inserted another, and eventually another until three digits pumped within her. Jakal raised himself onto his knees and thrust his shuddering member in and out of the moist warmth of her womanhood. Now covered with her slippery fluids, he withdrew both it and his fingers from her body and rested the head of his manhood at her back entrance.

"Relax, my woman," he said soothingly. "We will take this slowly so you feel only pleasure. Tell me if ever you feel discomfort."

"Mmm, yes," she murmured, her nipples contracted almost painfully in expectation. Sala lifted a hand to her breasts, her pulse pounding excitedly, and pressed her palm into one and then the other before pinching the stiffened tips.

The man pushed forward slowly but steadily until the constricted muscles of her entrance gave way and accepted the head of his shaft. Both groaned at the snug fit and waited for the fluttering to cease as her body adjusted to him. When he felt her muscles relaxing again he nudged forward once more. Reaching around to the nerve-filled bundle atop her sex, he rolled it between his wet fingertips to the sound of her euphoric cries.

Burning with arousal, Sala began pressing back firmly against him, moaning deeply as she pushed the rest of his engorged member inside her until she felt the heat of his body against her backside.

"Magnificent woman," Jakal groaned as he fought to maintain control, "are your gifts endless?"

He wrapped his body atop hers and cupped her breasts with his hands while awaiting a signal from her to begin.

"Take me," she panted, grinding her bottom against his groin.

More than willing to comply, the man withdrew slowly until only the head of his manhood remained in her narrow tunnel before thrusting back inside. With every smooth stroke their bodies shook as one, her ring gripping and massaging his thick shaft. Their skin grew sticky from perspiration as they rutted, grunting and sighing, climbing to the top together.

As Jakal tweaked her nipples, Sala screamed in ecstasy. The tight muscular band of her second passage began to pulse, squeezing his organ until he could hold on no longer. Releasing a full-body moan, he discharged his seed into her depths, and the couple shuddered uncontrollably against each other until finally they collapsed.

starscape
starscape
136 Followers