Intense Cuckolding by Surprise

Story Info
Losing virginity on many levels in cuckold experience.
1.5k words
3.67
20.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday, I experienced a very special evening. Excited to see my master, her beauty and hoping for an exciting game I arrived in a hotel room that features a wooden bed, wardrobe and oil paintings with a single dominant woman towering over the double bed. When she arrived, I was at ease. She seemed so happy & excited in spite of a tough day - a rare feat only reserved for a woman truly at peace with herself. There was one hint that worried me though. She said that she would want to leave the room later and immediately I felt a sting because I wanted nothing more than her to be there with me. My thoughts already went to the butt plug and how she might want to control me from a distance. Little did I know what the evening would entail.

Upon her request, I undressed and quickly got erect aching for her touch on my cock. Her body contact. Craving for the feeling of her hands on my legs and balls. She touched me and I was in heaven. From all the touches, the light caressing of my balls was special. They held her cum since more than a week like a precious gift. She asked me to step in front of the wardrobe and totally incidentally there were loops in all the right places so she could tie my ankles and hands to the wardrobe with rope in a way that I could barely move. She is such a master with the ropes. Not a single string is uncomfortable but the combination is a piece of art. Immobilized I stood there, shivering in the cold despite having turned up the heaters to a max before she arrived. She put on a gag and blindfold covering my eyesight and ability to speak.

She then started lubing my ass with the intention of filling me with the vibrating anal plug. I was really excited about it and wanted to take it in. The first attempt nearly worked but it never quite got in. Second and third attempts failed as well. The angle just somehow was not right and I was not relaxed. I started sweating uncontrollably. The standing stress position, her determination to get the plug in and my will to take it vs. the failure at hand were stressing me out.

In her super calm state, she put me at ease and told me what she had in mind for the rest of the night. "I want to give you a treat - you will hear me get fucked, get taken, you will get to know me better". My initial thought was that she would go away and put me on speakerphone to listen to her having sex. Naively I said, may I prepare you, lick you, get you ready. She replied steadfast: "No need." Closing my eyes and imagining how she would get fucked, the anal plug slipped in much more easily and firmly held in place. She put the vibrations on and left the room.

Immediately after she left the vibrations stopped. I still don't know whether it was because the bluetooth connection was lost or because she felt it would be unsafe to keep it vibrating inside me whilst gone. Thankfully, I thought, she left the "Do not disturb" sign on the door handle. Whilst waiting it sinked in: would she really come back with a lover? Did I not say last time it would be too early to involve a third person - but then if he could not see me would it really matter?

I listened intently to every noise on the corridor. When would the powerful sound of her heels appear again? Maybe 10 minutes passed before I heard them. I got mentally excited but my erection subsided and my cock got very scared. It shriveled. They entered the room and I was scared. His voice was so far up in the room, he must be 6ft tall. A real hulk. In another way I was relieved. My master was back and I feel safe whenever she is around me. Still I did not know how to react - I was more surprised and taken aback than excited. They joked around about my small cock and I felt helpless. I would have loved to show an erection but the situation was just too intense to be aroused. I heard them undressing and obviously talking about what's happening. He took delight in detailing out her every move. Deepthroating him, no gag reflex, licking his balls. All the things that I have never experienced and that feel so out of reach. I would have given a lot for her to come to me and play with me too. But clearly that was not on the agenda.

Next thing I know he was fingering her and from the sounds of it, it's a wet event. She was screaming. He was taking her apart. Suddenly warm wet pussy juice gushed over my legs. He used his hand to throw more squirting juice at my back. Inititally it feels good - finally something warm. A bit like the pee I put on my body the day before. But this time there was no end in sight. The room got flooded from her squirting. I was standing in fluid. Where would this end?

The next hour was a blur. They were fucking hard. Harder than I have ever fucked anyone. Harder than I imagined anyone could fuck. It was raw, animalistic. There is no love, but there is ultra high intensity. Like two fighters going at each other. She untied me to go on my knees and lick up her juices from the floor. My mind was in a confused state though. I was overwhelmed. I wanted to serve but all of it is a little much. I caved in. Just held out. Did not do anything anymore. Just hoped it's over at some stage. Kept my head down. Somehow I should not be here. Their fucking is on a different intensity level than mine will ever be. They are showing me how different sex can be. And I feel like a virgin that has had Sex 1000+ times before but never experienced the real thing.

She asked me to be her mattress and I climbed up the bed. She tied my hands and ankles to the bedposts and somehow I was happy. I felt like I could take part now. She was closer to me again. She was touching me. I was not being ignored. Clearly I can never do what he did but the move showed how she appreciates me being there and I can serve her and play a small part. This made me proud. They continued to fuck. She lay on top of me. It's surreal but her warm body gave me comfort.

He took her anally. Something that I have never done with a woman. For them it's like a walk in the park. It's natural. It's real. She screamed uncontrollably and he just kept pounding her. She grabbed my arms and held me and I was happy again. My arm was doing something for her and even if it's just holding her whilst she gets taken apart. Some of her moves on my body were intense but I trained for this. It felt good to be strong enough and not be a loser.

Finally she asked him to cum. I would have come a long time ago. He is everything I am not that night. She asked him to cum on my back. I was ok with this and knew this will be the end. I would be freed afterwards. But he did not manage to cum just like that. He needed her pussy and so she went on top of me again and he took her from behind until he exploded and shouted like crazy. The whole hotel will have heard us. I was embarrassed but glad it's over. When she sent him into the shower, I felt relief but was also confused. This was not what I expected from the night at all. I was unprepared. Everything was new. Nearly unreal. Intense. I needed to take a deep breath. Did I like it - not sure. Was it special - for sure. Was my master a genius, did she protect me like her own baby - yes.

At home, I craved and craved. I dreamt of having sex with her in exactly the opposite way. Ultra gentle, nibbling on her pussy lips, barely breathing over her clit. one finger brushing through her pubic hair. My hard cock playing with the entrance of her pussy. Entering slowly, laying still inside her for minutes. Just the odd twitch. Pulling it out ultra slowly, nearly leaving her. Only to push it in slowly touching all her nerve endings. I wake up and realize it was just a dream. And realize some more that the humiliation was real.