Intensity Ch. 08

Story Info
When life throws curve balls, get bigger boobs.
3.8k words
4.6
2.8k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
86 Followers

Authors note:

You don't have to have read the preceding parts, but it might help.

---------------

I came home late that afternoon, still seething with anger at Annabelle. I had spent the day sitting on the beach crying, then walking around the suburb. My feet were killing me as when I'd stormed out I hadn't taken any shoes. I was also starving.

Keeva's belongings were gone and our wardrobe, now my wardrobe, seemed empty. Annabelle's note, left for me on the kitchen bench top, said she'd be gone for the night. A plate of chicken salad had been left for me in the fridge. I picked at it, then went to bed, alone for the first time in months.

I didn't speak to Annabelle for a week. She tried to start conversations but I flagged her off. I ghosted her in her own apartment. It killed me to do it but I couldn't get over the fact that she had ended things between Keeva, her and I.

On the seventh day I awoke to find her gone, a note on the dining table telling me that she would be home later today and that she hoped I would be ready to move on.

She walked through the door around 4pm with several bags of shopping, including a gift bag from a lingerie store. She dropped the bags by my spot on the sofa and went to the liquor cupboard, poured out two large tequilas, and returned, handing me one.

I skulled mine and looked at her. She shrugged and downed hers. "Do you trust me?" she asked.

"Of course I do, but you should have given me a say in what went down that day." She smiled and l continued. "It hurt me that you denied me the chance to be involved.

"I let you choose between me and her," she replied.

"Why do I feel like that was a spur of the moment thing?"

She looked at me and told me that it was just that. She hadn't intended to issue that ultimatum but realised it was the only way to bring this love triangle to a close. She got up and poured another round. I sipped at the glass and waited for her to continue.

"Timmi, the question was actually about the present and future, not last weekend."

"The answer remains the same," I said as I sipped again at the strong liquor.

"I have to go on site again at the mine for the next week. I have made three appointments for you. I won't be here to help, but I've already booked time off work for you for them. You can take my car all week." She handed me three appointment cards. One at a cosmetic surgery, with a booking in two days time. The next card with an address at an industrial estate 30 mins inland had the words "Come in comfortable clothes, 4pm, Thursday" neatly written on it. The final card was for a sex store about 20 minutes away, annotated with 'Friday afternoon, anytime. Ask for Sam.'

I raised an eyebrow and she smiled. "Trust me," she said again.

"Ok. But I'm still pissed at you!

"I know. You will get over it. Anyway I bought you gifts." She handed me a bag and I pulled out a really cute yellow summer maxidress. "It will start warming up soon," she said as she handed me a small bag. I explored within it, finding two small boxes. One contained a thin pink choker decorated with black and chrome letters which spelt the word 'cumslut' and the other a matching pink butt plug with the letters 'CS' stamped into its base. She then handed me the lingerie bag. Inside I discovered a blue chemise and thong set.

She looked at me lasciviously. "I want you wearing those next Friday night when I get home. You are not allowed to cum this week unless I say so okay?"

She then led me to her ensuite bathroom and began pouring a bath in her oversized free standing tub. She turned and slowly undressed me, then stripped. She stepped over the threshold first, settled in and then beckoned me to follow her and sit in front of her, facing away.

She scrubbed and massaged me, washed my hair and kissed my neck. It was heavenly. She ran her hand down my spine another time but stopped mid way and changed direction, heading around to my breast. I moaned slightly, leaning back into her with my head back slightly, and was rewarded with more kisses to my neck. She then nipped me with her teeth as she placed her other hand on my other boob, and began playing with me.

In this position all I could do for her was stroke her legs that were either side of me. One hand 'finger marched' down my torso, a digit searching for my erection. Finding its target, the whole hand grasped it's prize and tugged several times.

"My, my, what a hard rod you have going here..."

I moaned and she nipped at my neck again. She pumped me a few more times.

"Would you like me to go get the strap on or would you like me to ride you with my taco?"

I giggled at her choice of words. "Someone's been on social media too much!"

She giggled too.

"Either would be nice." I hummed.

She rearranged our places and got above me, straddled me. She ground against me, my erection nestled between her outer folds and getting a delightful working over from her as she worked away. Droplets of water moved down her fit and lean body as she did so, her eyes sparkling as she looked at me, and I back at her.

She lifted off me and used a hand to position my erection at the right angle before she inched down on to me. At full depth she groaned, bucked slightly and then leaned into me, kissing me gently as she rocked her hips on me.

I used both hands to grasp her breasts and play with them as she slowly began rising and lowering on my length. We continued slowly, savouring then sensations and the togetherness, taking our time. She put her hands on mine and showed me the squeezing tempo she wanted. We made love like this for ages, edging and relaxing, until she motioned me to stop.

Getting out of the tub she moved to the walk in shower and turned on the huge rain shower head. She soon had the space steaming and came back to me, taking me by the hand and leading me into the scalding heat. She turned and kissed me hungrily. She turned towards the wall, rose on the balls of her feet and bent at the waist. I positioned myself behind her and entered her, slowly giving her my length. She began pushing back on me as I did so. We began a slow rhythm, the heat of her pussy echoing the heat of the water falling on me from above.

Eventually she changed things up by giving me a look over her shoulder and throwing a hand down between her legs. She sped the tempo up and began moaning. Her left leg started to flutter slightly so I grabbed her hips and gave her more force. She tensed and jumped as her orgasm hit and took her time coming down off her high.

My skin was ready to peel off me as she hit the taps to the off setting and knelt down in front of me. She then hungrily blew me until I was on my toes, balancing on the edge of orgasm.

"Cum!" she commanded and I emptied myself all over her as she directed my fire all over her face, tits and torso. It was only once I had settled that I got the chance to see the mess I had created all over her perfect body.

"Clean me..." was all she needed to say. I began on her toned legs, catching the lowest flows first as I cleaned my way up her body. She shivered as I flicked at her clit as I made my way past her there and was moaning by the time I cleaned her breasts.

She kissed me again and we enmeshed our mouths until we broke and headed for her bed. There we rutted, using a dozen different styles and me bringing her off again twice more. She then hand fucked me with a dildo whilst she gave me head, swapping the snowball with me once she had allowed me to cum again.

I awoke to her giving me another blowjob, she was fully clothed, ready for her flight. This time she took all my seed, scampering away as she wiped her mouth, yelling that her uber was waiting for her. As I dressed for work I marveled at the fact I was now welcome in her room.

I hardly slept the next few nights. I traded texts with Annabelle and she was enjoying my mental anguish at the uncertainties that were playing on my mind. I was a veritable mess as I walked into the swanky cosmetic surgery and handed over the appointment card. I filled out the patient details form and signed a waiver. After a short wait I was led through to a room and very terse woman in scrubs told me to undress and wait in the room.

I got down to my gaff, covered up by a black cotton bikini brief and thought I'd leave it at that. I waited for what seemed like an eternity of emotional turmoil before the door opened and a smart looking young woman walked in, flipping her way through a folder. "Hi. So you are Timmi. I'm Doctor Walsh."

"Doctor?"

"Yes. I'm older than I look. So your partner, Annabelle has been talking to me for several weeks about some enhancement work and has since updated me on your situation." She looked up and frowned, then directed me to strip totally down. "Don't stress. I've dealt with all sorts of clientele and you have no need to be bashful."

I shed the last of my vestiges of my modesty and stood on a spot as directed by her. She took some measurements of my bust which had me thinking that Annabelle had me here to get some breast implant work done. My erection gave away my excitement and I tried to will it away. This only got me more hard.

She then started on some other measurements, like my inside leg, inside arm, neck, thigh circumference and a host of others, that really got me confused. It also had me leaking like a tap. She then led me, still buck naked, out into a hallway and into a small room where she placed me into a small cylindrical scanner. Eventually I was led back to the room and told to dress. She waited till I was done then asked me to sit in a chair.

"So I suppose you have a few questions."

I nodded and went to speak but she cut me off with a raised palm.

"I'm sorry but I can't give you all the answers. I've been directed not to and the disclaimer means I don't legally have to. But I have been asked to give you this." She handed me a note, written in Annabelle's handwriting. 'Trust me. This will blow your sweet mind.'

I blushed and Dr Walsh chuckled. "So Timmi, traditionally we would use a saline injection for temporary enhancement. This would really only give you a day or two of increased size before your body began to eradicate the fluid. What we now have begun using is seaweed cellulose scaffolds which we have engineered with a bio agent. It's cutting edge and will give you a transformation that will last at least three months before your body will begin to degrade the products into proteins that can be eradicated through natural means. This will allow you to temporarily try out the enhancements. Once you have found the satisfactory shape, weight and volume we can then go to our cellular scaffolded line of products and look at a more permanent bio compatible enhancement with zero percent rejection by your body."

I had trouble deciphering what this all meant.

"So Annabelle has stated we are to go with a one size up approach and some sculpting elements," She added.

"So is that happening today?"

"Ahhhh, no. But I will be visiting you at your work on Thursday to give you a saline shot. The real fun will happen after that."

"But why saline if that won't last for very long?"

She shook her head. "Sorry curious cat, no can tell. I believe we have what we need so I will see you out and will see you again in two weeks for your day surgery."

I looked at her with what must have been fear in my eyes.

"Timmi, she directed me at this point to say to you 'Read the note again.'"

She then lead me out into the reception area and confirmed some details with a staffer there. I was told there was no charge, as all fees had been paid in advance, and left for home. I facetimed Annabelle as soon as I walked in. "So you paid for me to get a boob job?"

Annabelle laughed and blew me a kiss. "Keeva had a role in this too. You are worth it you know. Plus you can 'try before you buy' more permanent enhancements, but get more than just a day or two of fun out of this." She then refused to tell me anything more about the other appointments.

The next two days went by in a blur and before I knew it I was walking in to the of DurmalFuture reception area in an industrial suburb at exactly 3.59pm. I had met with Dr Walsh in a spare office at work earlier that day and she had injected my breasts with saline. They initially hurt like hell, despite some local anaesthetic, so I was walking on sunshine thanks to some great opioids. A nerdy looking office assistant took my card and looked it over. He turned and shouted towards the open door behind him. "Keeva's crash test dummy is here!"

My heart jumped. "Is Keeva here?"

He looked at me like I offended him. "Nah, we don't get the pretty people from the office in here. They are all in the CBD in their glass tower. This is just research and development." He shouted to the door again and an even more nerdy woman, who looked like Abby Sciuto, came out to greet me.

She led me through some doorways and down several flights of stairs into a brightly lit room that looked like it was a costume designers workshop, but for someone who dressed in either shiny latex of any color, or shedded animal skins.

She introduced herself at Vikki and explained that they have taken their amazing skin replacement product and adapted it to a range of applications beyond burn victim treatments. They made products for the prosthetics, for movies, for cosmetics and even some "secret squirrel military shit".

"The latex?" I asked.

She looked at me laconically. "That's because I'm a kinky fuck who runs a side gig down here in my own time. Now strip."

She disappeared through a door. I shed my skin and stood there, unsure if what to do next. She eventually returned and gave me a visual once over. "Nice package," she said as she eyed my now hardening penis. She measured it in several ways and gave me a cheeky tug, then collected a drop of precum on her finger tip and tasted it. She smiled. She went to her file and looked at something, then picked up her cell phone and dialled a number, putting the call on speaker.

Annabelle answered. I could pick her voice immediately. "Hello?"

"Hi, Vikki here at Dermal. I would have called the other authorised person but it said to only call you? Anyway, I'm inspecting the goods but I note the file says no fun unless approved. I have to, you know, deflate a problem."

Annabelle chuckled. "Sure, but oral or hands only. No bush or butt."

Vikki looked at me and pouted. "Awwww, damn. I could have used a good workout. Okay, thanks." She cut the call, put the phone down and then gave me the worst blow job I'd ever had. She did swallow everything however. I was then taped up so that my penis stayed tucked away between my legs. She then taped a piece of narrow plastic pipe from my pelvic mound up to my belly button.

"We have your measurements from the surgery. We now need to do our own cross checking and customizing. We've never actually done one of the before, but I'm sure we will get it all worked out. Good on you for volunteering." She paused and looked at me weirdly, biting into the pencil she had been holding. "It's ground breaking stuff and you should have a... well... hell of a party." She immediately read the confusion on my face and went and checked the file. She then looked at me and laughed.

"Okay, it says I can tell you that you are being fitted with a customized bodysuit. It says here, that you need to trust others. Ohhhh, and no fun unless approved, but you already knew that."

Over the next 30 minutes she measured parts of me, took my temperature several times and swabbed at my skin in a few places. She took a blood sample too.

"Why are you doing this instead of the surgery?" I asked.

"We are working in tandem with Dr Walsh. She does some consulting with us and I'm actually a trained nurse. So don't worry. It's part of the whole shebang we have going here for you."

She then placed some small stick on shapes to my abdomen and upper thighs. She then directed me to stand on a particular spot on the floor. She pressed a button on the wall and I was lowered into a small hole in the floor. It looked like a spa bath but was six feet deep and about two feet wider than me. I felt like I was about to be frozen in carbonite. She then told me the next part of the process.

It took about ten minutes before the bath filled to just above my shoulders with a cold, jelly like liquid which immediately started to solidify around me. Another twenty minutes later the floor below my feet buzzed and I, complete with the hardened cylinder of stuff around me, was raised up to floor level.

I was then carefully cut free of the cylinder, leaving a near perfect mold of my body from my shoulders down. The shape of my boobs in negative looked impressive.

Vikki removed the stick on shapes. Turning me around she lowered a hand a grasped my now erect again member. She stepped in closer and looked me directly in the eyes as she began jacking me off.

"Feels good doesn't it?"

I nodded and she smiled.

"Shame I have a meeting to get to."

I groaned and she spun me round, slapped me on the ass and told me to get dressed. She then led me out of the complex and to the car park. I thanked her for 'whatever this was' and went to leave but she stopped me and said "Hey listen cutie, this Annabelle must be some amazing squeeze to be setting this up for you. But look, if it ever falls apart, I'd be more than happy to spend some time hip to hip with you, and then see where that goes. And if you ever want to fulfill you latex fantasies, then you know where I am. I'll even do some freebies if you do some promo contra for me."

Annabelle enjoyed my call to her that night and enjoyed my theories on what this might all mean.

By the time I got to the sex store on Friday at 5pm I was an emotional tinderbox. I asked for Sam and was led to a small garden area out the back of the store and presented with a sample board of sex lubricants by a very attractive brunette. I laughed at the craziness of the scene, it was like being given a tasting board of a dozen very tiny beers at a beer garden, but it was lube!

She guided me through the process which involved using the sense of smell, touch (finger tips only at first, then using a impressively sized dildo) and taste. I was buzzing with arousal and desperate for release as we wound up the experience and I was handed a large tube of my chosen product, called 'Summer Strawberry Slide'. Sam then apologized to me. "I'm sorry, I usually offer an extra product testing opportunity to customers that I feel like I have a connection with, but the booking stated that this was strictly 'no hanky panky'."

I told her not to worry but she lunged at me, embracing me in a hungry kiss, wrestling with my tongue, before she pushed me away and sent me homeward bound.

I had just enough time to shower, clean myself out and get dressed in the butt plug, choker and chemise set, take a selfie in the full length hallway mirror and finally get a seat on the sofa before Annabelle came through the door, shedding her clothes as she walked towards me.

She kissed me with harsh intent and pawed at my breasts through the thin material covering them. They were still tender but I put up with the discomfort. "I need to have you in a choker more often. You look hot." She had desire in her eyes as she threw her head towards my room. "Get the dildo out and your new lube and get on the bed on all fours. I want to fuck you senseless."

She was wanton, and brutal, and brought us both to numerous orgasms before she slowed down. It was only then that she made slow and tender love to me as she rode me cowgirl style on the dishevelled bed in my room. She gave herself a final release by having me clean her pussy out for the third time that night as she rode my face and smeared me with her, and my, fluids.

larrkap
larrkap
86 Followers
12