Interactions

Story Info
The following is a series of posts.
6.1k words
4.86
7.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jy55
jy55
57 Followers

INTERACTIONS

The following is a series of posts from a forum I belong to. I have permission to use the female portions from their posts and some of my responses or the 'triggers' the made them post in the first place. I have learned that women and men, with regards to sexual arousal are not as different as we have been led to believe.

I have attempted to make this into a sort of dialogue, although, full disclosure, some of these posts were weeks apart and not directed to me. MY responses or posts were in response to theirs, most of the time. I have found that they all love that, and they love porn, toys, and other forms of stimulation. All of these are genuine. I have altered avatar names. I have paraphrased a few things and edited some posts. I have spelled checked etc as much as I could.

__________________

LADY JANE: "I've been humping on my Hitachi a lot this week. I love rocking up and down while the pressure is all on my clitty. Back and forth on my hard nub, I watch my big boobs sway to the motion. Sometimes I get just close enough to the sheets that I rub only my hard nipples on the sheets while I'm getting my clitty close to cumming. My bed shakes, I moan, and overall I look like a horned up masturbator that I am. Giving myself 5 more minutes on my back then I'm in need off a humping orgasm."

RESPONSE: "I bet you are on another binge session! YUM!! I hope you are naked and feeling wet and juicy, naughty and horny. ALL those delicious sensations are pleasuring you and triggering your constant desire. Focus on the pleasure and lust for your own body. Make love to your clit. Occasionally turn off your Hitachi, and just caress yourself sensuously all over, pinching your erect nipples, fondling your big tittles, stroking your inner thighs and just feeling yourself up, your skin texture, your buttocks, and your belly."

"Pet your swollen lips with your hands, tease your clit just with your fingertips, and when you can't stand it anymore, get the Hitachi back to work to really bring on the pleasure relief, the quaking, aching, throbbing clit torture that will lead you to CUM with major contractions of pure lust!"

LADY JANE: "I took yesterday off but now I am really horny. I need to rub on my clitty. I'm wet and she's screaming at me, "rub me damn it!""

RESPONSE: "I know how hard it is to stop the stimulation when it feels so good, but the tease intensifies it even more when you do go back. It just might take you over the brink into to 'cum-land'. The tease makes you ache with need, it makes every nerve ending fire fully and rapes your mind with visions of every imaginary and real sex experience you have ever had in a frenzy of delight and joy..." "I would love for you to have headphones on and whisper these things to you specifically as you get off. I would focus on you and work to get you off so hard! You NEED your cum exercise daily."

Another hot lady, SLUTTY GOONER GIRL "I wake up every morning and my hand is down my pants instantly. I can't resist masturbating and I don't want to. I listened to audio Porn while scrolling through Porn galleries and reading posts here."

"Even though I am nothing like this in the real world, I get off on misogynistic porn, pregnant women, pussy-feeders who stuff themselves and take nudes showing their bulging belly. I get off watching BBC's stretch white girls' fuck holes. I make captions on pictures every day for my own enjoyment."

"I can't get enough porn! I want all the porn. It's so good. I live for porn. I edge for porn. I worship porn. Porn has taken my mind over and I want Porn Mommy to take more of my life. Take it all Porn Mommy!"

"I woke up and got my hand in my pants, and started masturbating right away. I started watching girls stuff dildos in their assholes and tasting their own ass on the dildo. Asshole tastes so good."

"I love porn so much. I need to edge for hours and get porn-stupid and more addicted. Porn is so good. I crave porn. MMM! I'm a pathetic! I am a porn addicted chronic masturbator and I want to go deeper and more pathetic. My life needs to be for porn because I love porn so much. Every morning it seems, I wake up bed humping. I am so horny. I am masturbating right now, putting off chores like a good porn addict slut."

"I'm so pathetic! I put porn in front of everything. I love porn so much. I'm so addicted. I watched disgusting porn last night. I couldn't cum without it. I have to make sure I save it for last. MMM!! Bate, bate, bate, bate, bate; I'm a filthy masturbator, jerking my clit, jerking my clit worshipping porn, I love porn, crave porn need porn, ohh mmmmffff!!"

(Full disclosure: responding to these makes me hard as you can imagine, often masturbating as well.)

MY RESPONSE "Porn is paramount. Your pornography obsession is necessary. Your desire to masturbate needed. The lust you feel when you touch yourself it's what you crave need to touch. There is nothing you can do but give in and go for it. Go deep turn yourself down into the abyss of your physical pleasure. Make yourself lose yourself to your desires. Feel that throbbing ache desire between your legs."

"Find the dirtiest pornography you can so that you can masturbate to it. Give in to your need to let your body respond. Let your naughty side out. Bask in the desire and arousal as you fondle yourself, pleasure literally oozing out of your soaking pussy."

Your clitoris is throbbing. It is very erect and pulsating. It feels so good; do you want to touch yourself? Of course you do. Stare at the screen while you touch yourself. Glide your hands all over your body."

"My penis is swollen and horny. Like you I am reading posts and getting aroused. I am also watching porn and looking at the inks you sent!"

"Caress your skin, tease your inner thighs, cup your breasts, pinch your nipples, and stare at the porn. Embrace those images of people fucking and doing all kinds of other nasty things to each other and to themselves, listen to the voiceovers, and stare at the images and the text instructions. Read the captions; look at it all and let it consume you. You want it you need it you must do it! Obey. Let yourself get turned on and aroused beyond belief."

(This almost made me CUM while reading her post and typing my response, that is the is the purpose of this new story: to arouse you all and urge you all to get yourselves off)

LADY JANE: "I had such a wonderful self loving session today. A regular class at work got cancelled today. As I was leaving I started to think about what it is I'm going to do, when masturbation popped into my head. I said it aloud, "I'm going to masturbate!" Then I started to get pretty horny. When I got home, I was going for hours! Oh it feels so good! I had a big orgasm after hours of edging!"

"Sometimes I fantasize that I would love a career in masturbation. I masturbate daily. I need that pleasure, I think about it all the time. If I didn't masturbate in the morning then I think, when can I do it? So maybe I could teach masturbation or teach how to use the Hitachi; the one that is on my clit right now. I am moaning and rubbing away, I'm masturbating RIGHT NOW!"

(In this case, another female responded before I did!) FEMBATOR: "Me too! I haven't been here for a while, but haven't stopped masturbating in all that time. If there are any female chronic addicted masturbators reading this, I would love to get in touch. I'm not a lesbian. I just would like to find a kindred spirit. I masturbate a lot, and it's getting worse or better depending on how one looks at it!"

LADY JANE: "That is so erotic. I'm straight and love cock, but I just need constant arousal. I love to go for hours in real sexual play or in masturbation. I sent you a message. I am masturbating now; I've had the opportunity to do it lots this past week. My pussy loves all the action it's receiving from my Hitachi."

"I do love seeing other females on this forum. I love and must masturbate frequently. I love to hear how others must do it as long and as often as I do. Welcome and enjoy reading the posts as a way to get you to masturbate or to encourage you to orgasm. It does wonders for me!"

MY RESPONSE: "It is mandatory. Your clits calls to you and say CUM play with me. Don't ever refuse. Why would you anyway. I want to trigger you to CUM with words like this. Think of how good you feel, how you look, wanton, legs spread, naked and aroused and OBVIOUSLY masturbating! It is the last taboo in conversation. People brag about sex, but never brag about masturbating, except here. Here it is rewarded with encouragement and envy, and triggers similar desires and needs to inspire others to masturbate as well."

"You both have triggered me even more that I had been. I am aroused and stiff just reading this. Please keep masturbating. We are all on at the same time doing the same thing! How hot is that?"

WETLIPS: "This is the second time today I'm edging my pussy. I came home and got cozy right away, getting a good stroke with my panties on. I loaded up my trusty porn sources, and this forum, listening to so many of you stroking your cocks and clits while I toyed my hard nub."

"It's a little sore but I can't stop fondling myself, my clit just feels so good when I make my pussy leak! Nobody knows it's my dirty little secret. I'm very naughty and bad, so of course I get wet when I hear my trigger words "edge" and "cum", and so, so many more also".

"Of course I want to run off and masturbate my naughty throbbing clit when I'm at work, in my car. For now I'm going to watch myself hump my pillow for a while and maybe if I'm very extra naughty there will be a mess left over!"

(Again these posts were responded to by others. I was usually masturbating as well while reading as I hope you will be doing by the time you get this far!)

MY RESPONSE: "Yes, keep teasing yourself. Keep the desire flowing and the fluids leaking from your distended vagina. Caress your erect clitoris, pleasure is pulsating, making it even more distended. Your lips are swollen, the blood pumping into your lips, you clit erection is exciting you. Concentrate on the feeling, aware, body aching. Between your legs you are throbbing, the desire, the urge to caress yourself never stops! "

"You need it more and more, it makes you spread your legs; makes you moan. It makes you fuck your hips back and forth just like you were fucking for real. It is a primal urge to rock your pelvis as if you were pushing back against your lover!"

"It's all good, keep masturbating. Let the pornography guide you, as it guides me. Hot graphic pornography is what we crave. We need to burn our eyes with depraved acts of sex. We need to feel the sensations, the physical need. We are aroused more and more by what we see and hear."

"You should watch many of those porn addict videos. Most are geared towards men but I guarantee that you will be aroused as well with the images and the non stop guidance giving suggestions and the images of spreading legs, beautiful wet swollen pussies, hard penises with pre-cum as they are teased. Stare at sexy tongues wrapping around erections, heads bobbing up and down, tongues swirling around balls. See tight contractions as erect clits and pussies are edged, squirting together."

"Look at women with their legs wrapped around each other and grinding away; scissoring back and forth against each other! They are fucking against each other hard, all the while looking you in the eye, wanting you to see it also. So that you can masturbate while watching! It's so fucking hot!"

(This was in response to me, regarding a porn link I had sent her.) LADY JANE: "So I finally got the chance to watch the whole thing. I love my Hitachi and it has been the best toy I owned. There was a time back in the day that those batteries would run out at the most inopportune time! I will never go back to batteries. Like her I spread my legs to expose myself, and my nipples get very hard. She has some very hard nipples. The thing that shocked me was her lack of wetness."

"When I masturbate I get very wet, even to a point it can drip to my ass. Of course everyone here knows how that vibrator makes me moan, I am surprised by her lack of moaning."

"If any of you want to fantasize how I masturbate, I push on that Hitachi, on and off, on and off! Eventually I will also turn it to high. I love to orgasm! The moans just come naturally, but I can do myself for hours! I do not think I could giggle as she did with the power of this vibe, but it does cause me to moan! In fact I am going to turn mine on high now and give myself my morning orgasm!"

FEMBATOR: "My clit controls me so I must masturbate at least 2 times every day. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, the moment my clit gets hard I have to spread my legs and masturbate like crazy, hour after hour, staring and drooling at porn. I love porn so much, I can't stop masturbating and edging to porn. I'm addicted."

WETLIPS: "I'm finally lying in bed stroking my pathetic swollen clit. I am so horny, I have two online 'daddies' who are letting me goon as much as I want as long as I show them and tell them about how wet my denied hole gets while girl-dong gets bigger and more swollen! I want to detail to them how I would want them to fuck my tight fuck-holes!"

"This is my 6th or 7th time playing with my horny clit today! I'm so engorged and hard! I've been wearing the same panties all day and they're damp with my slop. My clit is sore but I can't stop tugging her! Ohhh!"

LADY JANE: "I masturbate daily, at times 2-3 times. Other times not at all, but this is rare. I cannot cum quick and I love to edge. A short session is an hour a long session is 4. I use what I consider the best vibrator, the Hitachi. I often take it with me when I leave the house. My clitoris often yells out to me, "Please rub me, get me hard and aroused." So I oblige."

"I often set my alarm to get up so I can have a session. When I'm not working I'll get urges throughout the day to do it again."

"I've been told that I'm insatiable by many boyfriends. I like to zone out and get lost in my pleasures. I really don't say no to sex. I love an afternoon delight. I absolutely love receiving oral sex, but I also like a good pounding with a hard cock."

"I shave my pussy because of a boyfriend who preferred it that way. Now I also prefer it hairless. It's great to masturbate a bald pussy. I can get right at my clit. I also like to watch my clit getting licked on, and lastly it feels good when I don't wear panties and I feel it rubbing against the fabric in my clothes; especially the seam in my jeans. It's also erotic to me to wear a skirt with no panties and a bald pussy."

"I masturbated with my Hitachi and wrote this with one hand while typing. I need to give full attention to my clit as I'm getting wet. It's going to get loud. I slept naked and my Hitachi was next to me (from last night's session) my bald pussy and hard clit need some play time!!"

WETLIPS: "I was already jerking off my horny stiff clit and now I'm really working it imagining you humping your vibe and letting your nipples drag across your sheets! I'm gonna make a big wet spot jerking off to this!"

"I am so close to cumming in my porn den, Ugh! My clit getting so hard and big and begging to be stroked. It is making me grunt and drool like a masturbation-fueled jerk-slut. I'm watching my puffy swollen camel toe surround my fingers while I rub my horned up clit-penis on my inseam it's like I'm watching in real time, my clit using me to masturbate. Fuck!"

"I want to expose my little clit-head, I want to show her off and make her get really big and hard like a penis and jerk off, jerk off jerk off my clit-dong. Fuck I'm 'donged' up! I'm so bated! Nnngh! I desperately want a bate-bud to leak his pre-cum brains all over my clit!"

MY RESPONSE: "It is always so arousing to know that people are masturbating at any given time especially when you know that they're going to or are masturbating at the same time as you, especially with two of you, as I am right now!"

"The fact, number one, that you are women who are just as horny as most men, is an amazing thing, being you are horny and addicted to masturbating. This becomes a situation that feeds everybody I think, regardless just because it doesn't matter what our gender is, it is a situation that we are all masturbators in common."

FEMBATOR: "Girls, I have the same masturbate schedule lol! I usually masturbate 2-3 times a day, and have to obey my hungry clit whenever she demands to be rubbed. I work from home so I can rub or use my Hitachi whenever I want. I use a Shibari controller with my Hitachi so I can set the perfect level to pleasure myself with."

LADY JANE: "I've been humping on my Hitachi a lot this week. I love rocking up and down while the pressure is all on my clitty. Back and forth on my hard nub, I watch my big boobs sway to the motion. Sometimes I get just close enough to the sheets that I rub only my hard nipples on the sheets while I'm getting my clitty close to cumming. My bed shakes, I moan and overall I look like a horned up masturbator that I am. Giving myself 5 more minutes on my back then I'm in need off a humping orgasm! I love masturbating!"

MY RESPONSE: "That's right, never stop. Use every opportunity at your disposal. Constantly spread your legs and play with yourself. Feel the pleasure as it grows and takes over your mind. Stare at the screen at what arouses you and live through it. Take the pleasure and build the aching throb non-stop. Do everything possible to keep it rising even more. Touch yourself. Tease yourself. Stroke and caress your nipples and squeeze your breasts. When your finger is irresistibly teasing up and down your inner thighs, probe your tight ass. Jane you make so many men pre-cum and women drip!"

FEMBATOR: "My clit doesn't want me to stop rubbing! Oh fuck my little clit is fat and engorged ugh, and I am jerking! Jerk, jerk, jerk! MMM! I am a yummy jerk off addict, and I am clit-tugging and teasing my sloppy goon hole!"

"I can't help but work my hips while my vibe sucks my girl-cock! I am being sucked off by my womanizer toy, and then, right back, (oh fuck!) right back to jerking and sucking my over-bated clit-penis hard-on with it again! I am a porn daddies' little jerk girl!"

"Got to keep it up, got to hump and rub it just like she, (my clit), wants me to. I've been watching a man goon-stroking over and over and wanting to put my clit right inside his cock-hole while he strokes, so every time he pumps pre-cum oozes onto my horny clit. Ugh! I desperately want to get jerked off this way. I want to get off on a cock-hole suck-job!"

MY RESPONSE: "OMG that is hot!"

"Stare at the porn, keep staring at the porn. Feel how it affects you. Revel in losing your mind to it. Allow your body to respond as you can feel the wetness between your legs. Look down and stare at the glistening wet lips and your pulsating clitoris. Throbbing aching lust-filled sensations are urging you to masturbate over and over again."

"Masturbate, masturbate, and masturbate; say the word over and over while you masturbate. Let this encourage you, let those images guide you. Feel it building, building, and building more! Damn... It's going to be time to cum, and it's going to be a good one!"

(I remember this post vividly, and how horny I was!)

FEMBATOR: "I am going on my 4th hour of delicious, humping, masturbation. Hoping by posting I can orgasm and get to sleep. Once I start it's so hard to stop. I can't get enough masturbation. Nothing comes close to the feeling."

"I love to hump on my dildo for hours and hours and hours and post about masturbating. I don't feel it letting up. Oh well, I tried! Masturbating with my penis dildo is my most favorite thing to do!"

LADY JANE: "I like that all of you are leaking pre-cum and the girls are dripping like me!. I get very wet when aroused and leak all over many of my panties. I like to leave the house with a wet pussy after masturbating. It makes me go back and remember that I got myself off and think back about my orgasm."

jy55
jy55
57 Followers
12