Interesting Item on TV News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he turned on his heel and went out of the room, he left the hotel and went home. His whole life had been turned upside down in less than 12 hours.

The divorce went through without any real complications. The finances were pretty simple. There were no children involved and their home was rented. They didn't have much in the way of savings, and as Andrew was the main earner, what money they had was divided 60/40 in Andrew's favour. The lease on the house was in Andrew's name so he continued to live there.

Both cheating spouses were fired from their employment. Robart's wife successfully sued him for divorce, and he got taken to the cleaners on finances. The wife's father, well respected in his business and wider circles, made a point of letting his acquaintances know what sort of person his ex. son in law was, resulting in him being unable to find suitable employment in London and he had to move north to find a job.

Joanne, had come to the house in Brentwood a couple of days after the confrontation at the hotel, with a friend and a van, to collect her stuff. What a pity it had rained heavily after Andrew had chucked it all out into the garden. He never saw her again, but he heard that she'd moved to a flat in London's east end.

Andrew played the field for a while after his divorce, after a few months he met a pretty primary school teacher and now, a year later, it looks like they'll become permanent before long.

12