Intergalactic Porn Star Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time to get inside him.

I moved up onto my knees and wrapped a hand around his cock, but he tugged it away.

"What?"

"I'm on O.D. this week, angling for a bonus! Go easy, or I won't last."

Fine with me. I tried to move him onto his back, but again he stopped me.

"You want to fuck me, it's gonna be on my terms." His eyes were suddenly very focused.

"What do you mean?"

"We do this my way. I mean it."

No he didn't.

I gripped his jaw and swung him around, pushing him back onto the moss. He looked up at me, his chest heaving, his lips parted. No resistance. Imagine that.

I gazed down at him, savouring his surrender. Hot little fuckable piece of ass. Fuck your terms.

His body was laid out like an offering, his eyes filled with that mix of lust and apprehension. Though, we both knew if he could take Kav, he could take whatever I gave him.

I teased a finger between his cheeks and he half-closed his eyes and trailed the fingers of one hand across his chest, then across the moss.

Since he was behaving, I decided to reward him. I leaned over him and circled one of his nipple piercings with my tongue. His nub hardened, and I suctioned it into my mouth, tugging on it, then toying with the captive bead, sliding it along the ring with my tongue. He moaned and pushed his chest upwards, urging me to use more force, and I bit down just enough to compress his flesh between my teeth.

The light dusting of moss made me woozy, and busy chewing on his nipples, I didn't react when he gripped my hair and thrust his fingers between my lips, mirroring what I'd done to him. Candyfloss sweetness coated the inside of my mouth, and I sucked it all from his fingers as he slowly withdrew them.

Christ this stuff was addictive.

"Fffuck." I collapsed onto my elbows over him, as whatever was in the moss dust hit. "Hnnngggh, God."

"That's it," he crooned. "My terms."

Lost in the high, I gripped his hair with both hands and rested my head against his chest, hearing his heart battering the inside of his ribs. Even the texture of his hair was mesmerising, the way it slipped through my fingers when I loosened my grip to reposition myself over him.

I moved back on my knees and lifted his hips, sliding my cock into his crack.

"Wait, wait, hold off," he said, his voice tight and a little breathless. "As much as you want to fuck me right now, don't. It'd be over in three seconds. I'll show you something better."

"Better how?"

I increased the pressure on his hot little star and he shivered, his thighs quivering.

He put a hand against my chest. "Wait!"

"What?"

He lifted his head and his eyes were shiny. "Come here. I'll show you."

I was too horny and high to think straight as he dragged me over him and put two fingers in his mouth, coating his fingers with a thick layer of saliva, then rubbed them against the moss. He pulled me down to kiss him, and at the same time rubbed the mix between my cheeks.

Hooooleeeeey fuck. My nerves caught fire as his fingertips traced circles around my asshole. I clenched my cheeks against his fingers and he pressed his fingertip just inside my entrance.

I'd never felt anything like it, never felt so sensitive, so desperate to get penetrated. But how the hell could I take it? I was too tight. I'd always been too tight. It'd hurt... but I wanted him to keep going.

He sat the tip of his finger right in the centre and I pushed back on him, trying to force more of his finger inside me.

"Yeah?" he said, with an evil smirk. "Feel good?"

Little fuck.

He teased just the tip of his finger in and out.

"You want something else in there?" he asked, that fucking smirk in his voice.

I mumbled something about that being a good idea.

"Just a finger?"

No. A finger felt amazing, but it wasn't enough.

"Ryan?" He paused, his fingertip just making contact with my pulsing ring, and I couldn't stop a whimper escaping my throat.

"Just a finger, Ryan?"

He was going to make me fucking say it.

I nodded. What else could I do?

"Good boy, that's not so hard, is it?"

He pressed his finger back inside me and slid it in until his palm was pressed flat to my ass.

My ring clamped down on him and I ground back on his finger, spreading the moss as far inside as possible. Nerves I didn't know I had, ignited a wave of euphoria.

"That look on your face," he said, biting his lower lip, "is exactly why I wanted to bring you here."

He fingered me like that for a while, sliding his finger slowly in and out, caressing me from the inside while he kissed under my chin, down my neck, and teased his tongue through the hair around my nipples.

It was agony, that slow slide of his finger, a tease. It wouldn't make me cum, but it was driving me crazy. And for some reason, I wasn't touching myself. Why wasn't I touching myself?

I gave him a confused look, and he tilted his head. "Can't cum?"

I shook my head.

"Oh dear."

Slowly he slid his finger out, leaving me empty and aching for more.

"Why are you stopping?" I sounded like a child whining for his brother to give his favourite toy back.

"I can help you with your little problem there." He glanced towards my hard, throbbing dick. "All you have to do is show me how badly you want it."

That evil little smile of his... I wanted to punch it off his face. I also wanted him to finger my ass again, and not stop until I came all over him.

"What do you want?" I said.

He just smirked at me.

"What do you want?" I asked again, adding, You sadistic fuck, in my head. I was so fucking horny, and he was being such a prick about it.

He tapped his finger against my ring, then slowly pressed his finger back inside, and I closed my eyes and let out a moan. God, it felt so good.

"I want you to tell me what you want," he said.

He kept teasing his finger slowly in and out, and I closed my eyes and concentrated on how it felt, trying to let that be enough. But a finger wasn't enough. I needed something bigger.

"What's wrooong?" he asked, taunting me.

I said nothing. I knew how this was going to end.

"I can't help you if you won't tell me what you need."

Smug fuck.

"Use two," I mumbled.

"What's that?"

"Use two fingers!"

"That's not what you want," he said. "Trust me."

He kept fingering me, that slow stroke across my prostate. Each time he put that gentle pressure against it, I felt my orgasm build another notch, and every time he paused, I felt it drop back again.

"I need more."

He gave me a playful look. "Like what? Don't tell me you want my big fat cock buried inside you?"

Fucking God, why was he being such a gigantic prick?

I shook my head, defeated. In my ass, I wanted every fucking inch of him lodged in my ass. I'd have taken Kav at that moment. I just wanted something huge and warm crammed into my overstimulated passage.

"Ask nicely, Ryan."

He fingered me again with a fresh coating of moss and his precum, and I moaned and squirmed helplessly, ramping up again until I was leaking and humping his hand, desperate for more.

"Aaaaagggh, you bastard, fuck me!"

His voice took on a hard edge. "Beg for it, designated top."

No, no, I was not going to beg him. But the itch in my back passage could only be scratched by something large and hot and leaking precum and smooth and hard...

"Aaaahhhhfuuuuuckme!" I was shaking as I held myself propped over him on my hands and knees.

"Okay."

He slid his finger out of my ass and laid his hands flat to the moss.

Christ. He wasn't going to make me do it myself was he?

"Ryan," he sang softly. "Come on, Ryan. Aren't you horny? There's my dick."

Oh fuck. This was usually where I positioned my bottom where I wanted them, and he was doing nothing.

"Oh, come on," he said, a hard edge in his voice. "Do you really need direction on how to fuck?"

I stared at him in an agony of humiliation. But I had to do it. A trail of sticky precum waved in the air, stretched between my bobbing cock and his hairless stomach as I tensed my cheeks, imagining what it'd be like to have his cock inside me.

He pointed at his cock, and said helpfully, "It's right there if you need it."

What was I doing, letting this skinny kid with his thick, smooth cock turn me into his panting bitch? It went against my sense of self.

He stroked a hand through my hair.

"Oh, Ryan, you look so upset right now. Let go, give yourself what you need." His voice dripped syrup. "It's okay, baby, it's just sex."

Defeated, I moved into position, and with his eyes glittering, he rubbed the head of his cock against me, sliding it up and down between my cheeks, adding more precum to the stickiness already there. The feel of the cool metal ring that pierced his tip against my entrance gave me shivers of pleasure.

I took hold of him to position him against my hungry hole, but he put a hand against my thigh.

"Wait a second. I want to make sure you enjoy this as much as possible."

He urged me to rise up, then spat on his fingers and rubbed them through the moss before sliding them around the tip of his cock.

"Ohfuck." He closed his eyes as the sensation of the moss hit him. "Okay, just relax, and you can have this feeling aaall the way up inside you."

Seeing him whacked-out on lust drove me over the edge. I grabbed the base of his cock again and guided his smooth cockhead to my needy entrance.

He let out a soft sigh as I lowered myself, letting the pressure open me up until he breached me.

"Ffffuuuuck."

I groaned as his piercing pressed against my sensitised ring as it slid inside, and then his broad cockhead was lodged inside my passage. The stretch was mildly painful, but in the best way. Like scratching an itch. A sexy, insistent itch.

"Relax," he said. He tweaked my nipples with fingers coated in moss dust, having to make an effort to bring them off my chest enough that he could pinch them, and my ring spasmed around him.

I moaned and slid down another inch, the feeling of being filled so incredibly satisfying.

"God, you feel amazing." He put his hands against my sides. "You have no idea how long it's been since I've been up a hot jock's ass."

"Please shut up."

He laughed. "Sorry, I'm writing the script for our first scene where I top you in my head as you slide yourself down my pole like the beautiful, muscular, masculine bottom you've always longed to be."

I bottomed out with my ring squeezing his cock over and over, my ass muscles tensing and releasing as my body urged me to fuck myself on his cock.

"Fuck."

"Yeah?" he said. "I told you you'd like it."

There was a happy light in his eyes, his lips parted to show his tongue held between his teeth.

I paused, breathing hard, trying my best to relax and get out of my own head. There as no reason not to fuck him. My body had let him in and was urging me to fuck myself senseless.

"What is it? You need some help?" He stroked my sides. "Give it a second more and you'll get used to having me inside you."

Physically I was fine. Mentally, I was questioning everything I'd ever believed about myself.

"Okay, enough foreplay. Let's fuck like pornstars."

He gripped my ass and started to fuck me.

The moss made this unlike any other time I'd tried to take cock. There was no pain, just intense waves of pleasure. Every time his flared head brushed across my p-spot, the sensations got stronger, until I was shivering and dizzy from the sensory overload.

I slowly jerked myself as I got closer, riding the high as my orgasm built—but just as I was on the edge, he forced me to a still with his hands gripping my hips.

"Tell me how much you like being fucked," he said, a malicious smile on his face.

I tried to keep fucking him, too far gone to care about his mind games, but he dug his fingers in to keep me still.

"Tell me how much you like being fucked," he said again.

"I... fucking love getting fucked."

His biceps bulged as I strained against his grip, but he wasn't giving in. He put a hand on the back of my neck, his eyes full of a commanding intensity. "Tell me how much you love having my dick inside you."

Honestly, the tone of voice he took, I wanted to punch him. But I really needed to cum.

"I fucking love having your dick inside me. Please, just fuck me!"

He grinned wide and gripped my ass again, thrusting up into me, spreading me on his thick cock like the pornstar he was.

"Ugh, fuck, fuck!" I'd been so close to cumming before, but something was wrong. I felt so horny, so hungry to cum, but I couldn't quite reach it.

"What's wrong?" he asked, all innocence.

"Can't cum," I said, frustrated as hell.

I was hard enough, no problems there, but though there was enough pressure in my balls to burst a dam, it was blocked somehow.

"You want to cum?" he asked, fake concern in his voice. "Yeah? You need to cum, baby?"

I fucked myself harder onto him and he laughed and pulled my head down so he could kiss me. "Why can't you cum, Ryan?"

"I don't know," I groaned.

"I think I know," he said, mischievously.

I fucked myself on his pole, trying to position him to hit my p-spot just right, whimpering at that feeling of being so close but not able to fall over the edge.

"Why can't I cum?" I groaned.

"Because I haven't given you permission."

No. No, that wasn't me. I wasn't that guy.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to block out his self-satisfied smirk. It didn't work.

I opened my eyes again to see him smiling up at me.

"You want to cum?"

I forced myself to smile. "Please."

"Good boy."

He dragged me down for another wet kiss, passionately fucking his tongue into my mouth, and I let out another groan. I couldn't be this close, this horny and not be able to cum because I didn't have fucking permission.

"Okay," he finally panted into my mouth after an age, his damp forehead pressed against mine. "You can cum."

The second he said those words, a wave of relief washed through me. I groaned as it built, built, jerking myself hard as his thick cock sliding repeatedly across my love nut.

"Uunnggggh." Here it was.

With a hungry light in his eyes, Ash thrust into me hard and fast, and a minute later I let out a strangled moan as I sprayed rope after rope of cum across his chest and stomach.

Seeing me cum, Ash's face screwed up with pleasure, and I felt him pulse inside me as he shot his load.

With the moss coating my passage, I felt every thick, hot, sticky spurt hit my insides. He slammed up as hard he could as he emptied his balls, then slowed to a halt, his hands still gripping my ass.

He lay there covered in my cum, his hair plastered to his forehead with sweat, his eyes swimming with post-coital triumph.

"You are a brilliant fuck, Ryan Hamilton."

Filled with humiliation, I gingerly slid off him and flopped onto my back, my asshole feeling hot and sensitised and thoroughly used. He'd cum inside me. This little fuck had unloaded his balls into my ass.

Why did that bother me?

Ash ran a finger through the cum I'd sprayed across his stomach and licked it from his fingers, giving me a self-satisfied smile.

"What was that?" I asked.

His eyebrows drew together. "What do you mean? That was a great fuck."

"You drugged me."

"With this?" He ran a hand across the moss.

I blinked as I looked around the garden, feeling as if I'd just come out of a drunken stupor. How the fuck had this happened?

"It makes you feel good, but it doesn't control your mind," said Ash. "Didn't you enjoy it?"

Yeah, it'd felt fantastic. Better than fantastic. I wanted to do it again... and that scared the living crap out of me. The fear made me angry. He'd fucked me and made me beg for it. Little fuck. He was going to pay dearly for that. I didn't know how yet, but I was going to make him pay.

He watched me as I got to my feet and brushed moss from my raw knees.

"This all part of the tour, Ash? Bring the new guy here, get him high and fuck him?"

He pressed his lips together, his eyes dark under his lashes.

"I didn't drug you, Ryan."

"That's not what I asked, Ashley."

He tilted his head up arrogantly. "What if it is?"

I held out a hand and he clasped it, letting me pull him to his feet.

"Then you're a manipulative slut."

A smile turned up the corners of his mouth. "And how does that make you feel?"

"How do you think it makes me feel?"

"Good. Go with it. Express yourself."

Sarcastic little shit.

I stepped into him, and he took a step back, a flicker of fear in his eyes. "Express myself? You sure you want that?"

He put his hands out to ward me off. "Hey, look, I didn't mean to—"

His words choked off as I lunged for him and gripped the hair at the back of his head. His mouth fell open, his arms hanging limp at his sides. It was good that he didn't fight back, since the urge to punch him was very, very strong.

"You want to know how I feel? Like hurting you. You want that?"

His chest heaved as he stared at me, satisfaction flickering in his eyes.

"I knew you had it in you."

Oh fuck. Why hadn't I seen it? This was all a game for him. He wanted me to dominate him, and he'd figured out a shortcut.

"You're a fool, Ash. You don't know me. But you're about to."

I mashed my mouth against his, fucking his mouth with my tongue. He moaned and gave himself up, letting me pull him hard against me with no resistance.

I pinched one pierced nipple as hard as I could, rolling the piercing between my fingers, and he moaned again.

"Little, fucking, manipulative, slut."

Yeah, I'd be his scene partner. I looked forward to it.

He was breathing hard now, his eyes shiny with excitement.

"I'll fuck the shit out of you for that little stunt, and I won't let you cum. Not on camera, not when you're alone, not when you're being fucked by someone else. From now on, your orgasms, your cock, all of you belongs to me until I decide otherwise. You got that?"

I twisted his nipple again and he let out a little cry of tortured joy.

"You got that, Ash?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir." I'd never much been into BDSM, but hearing that from this smarmy little shit, it was so deeply satisfying.

"Now shut the fuck up and don't tell anyone this happened."

I kept my grip on his hair, holding his face an inch from mine.

"From now on, when you're not working, I want you where I can see you unless I tell you otherwise. No one uses you but me. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir."

The submission in his voice sent a shudder through me. It wasn't the effects of the moss. Dominating him filled me with a black, black joy. That he wanted it was irrelevant. He'd reduced me to his panting bitch, and now I was going to make him pay for it.

I didn't want to push some hapless kid around who just wanted to work for a living. But Ash... for Ash I'd make an exception. He'd drugged me. That was the only reason I'd let him top me, and he knew it.

I relaxed my grip on his hair and rested my hands on his shoulders. "Weekends, free time, you don't need to call me 'Sir'. But I want to hear it in your voice."

"Yes, Sir."

"Try again."

"Yes...sss."

He dropped his eyes, his nipples still hard with how excited this made him, his cock already starting to fill out and lift again.

I took it in my hand and stroked it slowly.

"From now on, you're not going to cum unless I give you permission, are you?"

"No." He shook his head slightly, and his submission was in his voice.

I kept stroking him until he was trembling with need, his fingers twitching at his sides. He gave me a tortured look and I teased my thumb against the underside of his cock head.

"You're mine now, aren't you Ash?"