Intergalactic Porn Star Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this soothing ambience, Vinnie continued to caress Ash, until he started to relax into the bed.

"That's my boy," Vinnie murmured into his ear, his breath tickling the hair away from Ash's neck, making him visibly shiver.

Watching Vinnie work, I was impressed at his professionalism. He made sure he telegraphed his moves so the director could choose which shots made it to the live feed, and he clearly understood which angles worked best.

Once Ash was calm, Vinnie ran the blunt edge of the blade across his back, marking a fine red line from the pressure of metal against skin. Then, without warning, Vinnie reversed the blade and carved a fine 'X' into Ash's back, lifting the blade to avoid his spine as he did, applying pressure on the opposite side once he was clear.

Beads of blood welled up as he carved a series of thin lines diagonally across Ash's back. His face was a mask of concentration as he controlled the blade, controlling the depth, and ensuring the lines were perfectly parallel to one another.

Ash stayed very still, but I could see his breathing was shallow and high in his chest. His legs tensed and released with the bite of the blade; but when Vinnie raised the knife, I could see he was grinding his hips against the bed.

"You like that, don't you?" Vinnie said softly into his ear. "How about this?"

He made a show to the cameras of cutting the lemon open, then held the freshly cut halves to Ash's nose.

"Smell that?"

Ash nodded.

Vinnie took a cloth from beside the bed and wiped away the loose beads of blood on Ash's back, then held the lemon above the cuts and began to drip the juice into the open wounds.

Ash cried out, his body jerking in its restraints. But despite his protests, his grinding against the bed grew more pronounced.

"You really are a pain slut, aren't you, boy?" growled Vinnie.

He applied the lemon to the broken skin, would reach the end of a cut then pause, leaving Ash shuddering in anticipation, before picking another direction.

He varied his speed, from fast swipes with more pressure, to long, slow drags, forcing Ash into a dance of spasming muscles.

I had to admit, it was kinda hot. His sponsors seemed to think so too, as the comments slowed to a trickle as the watchers found themselves otherwise engaged.

Ash let out strangled cries around his gag as Vinnie finished up with the lemon and dropped it into the trash with an audible thump.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Ash had endured this for about fifteen minutes, at a guess, and his exhaustion was obvious.

Vinnie breathed over the cuts as Ash twitched in the aftermath, drool dribbling from the corners of his mouth.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Vinnie asked in a slow drawl. He placed a hand against the back of Ash's head and pushed his face into the bed. "Don't lie."

Ash shook his head in a vain attempt to have us all believe he hated every part of this, but his clear arousal gave him away.

Looking at the comments flashing up, no one watching was fooled.

"Well, boy," said Vinnie, "I said I was going to punish you, not reward you, and as near as I can tell, you're still enjoying yourself. So, I guess I'll have to try harder."

Vinnie ran a cloth over the cuts, and when he lifted it, they looked ninety percent healed. I was guessing the cloth was imbued with nanite cream, possibly even a numbing agent, which broke the fourth wall for me. It was hard to tell how much of this performance was real and how much was manufactured by one, or both of the men on screen. As convincing as it was, any discomfort was temporary. In some ways, I suspected Ash disliked that aspect of his performances more than he disliked receiving pain from people he didn't like.

Once he'd wiped the blood away, Vinnie dipped a finger in the lube, then ran it down the crevice of Ash's ass. He teased Ash's entrance in slow circles, making Ash's hips rise in anticipation, then slid his finger inside.

Ash let out a muffled moan and pushed back against the intrusion. Was it lube, or numbing agent? If Vinnie was really cruel, he'd use the numbing agent, so Ash didn't get any stimulation at all.

Vinnie fingered him for a while, stroking his back, giving him a kind of after-care... well, it might have been, if Ash hadn't been a complete masochist. While Vinnie's actions looked like a kindness, I knew Ash preferred pain to sexual stimulation, and imagined he would have preferred to just enjoy the agony, given the choice. Especially since he was on O.D, and couldn't, under any circumstances, let himself cum, lest he lose another bonus.

Seeing Ash nearing an unwilling climax, Vinnie pulled his finger out, then ran a hand under the bound guy to tease his cock and balls. Again, Ash moaned and twisted against the touch.

"Well, that's enough of that," said Vinnie. "I think you've recovered enough for us to try something else."

He got off the bed and crouched by Ash's head. "You know what else I have here, don't you, boy?"

Ash froze, perhaps remembering the other item Vinnie had placed on the side table, and protested through his gag, pleading with Vinnie not to use it.

"You don't think you deserve this?" Vinnie asked, shaking the bottle of hot sauce so Ash could hear the liquid slosh inside the bottle.

"Ngggooo, ngooo, fleeagggh!"

"No? Oh, I think yes." Vinnie undid Ash's gag and smeared a few drops of sauce around the rubber ball, then secured it back in Ash's mouth.

"MMGGGGHGGPPH!" Ash started to writhe wildly, clearly trying to push the rubber ball out of his mouth.

Vinnie just smiled down at him. "Hot enough for you, boy?"

Ash shook his head violently, making savage choking noises behind his gag.

"Well, I'm glad I've finished using your mouth for the day, is all I can say."

Vinnie went back to stroking Ash's back while Ash suffered his mouthful of hot sauce, waiting until the younger guy calmed before he started making narrow, razor-thin cuts across his back again.

Each time Vinnie finished a cut, Ash would tense, every muscle in his body taut with fear, expecting Vinnie to apply his liquid torture.

Instead, Vinnie kept scoring delicate criss-cross patterns into the boy's skin, then smoothing them away with the cloth imbued with nanite cream, effectively healing Ash's skin each time.

He dragged this out for another fifteen minutes, while the commenters worked themselves into a frothing frenzy. God help Ash if any of these people ever met him in real life. I'd fear for his safety.

Ash was by now trembling with fear and exhaustion, sweat beading his forehead, his hair a tangled mess. He had no idea when Vinnie would stop playing with him and torture him for real, but he knew it was coming.

"Soon, boy, soon. Don't be impatient," crooned Vinnie, smoothing away the cuts again.

He started to draw one long cut, deeper this time, vertically down the length of Ash's back. This time, when he smoothed the blood away, it welled back up, and I knew this cloth had no nanite cream in it.

"Here we go, boy. Your punishment. Now, take it like a good boy."

Vinnie picked up a bottle from the side table, but it wasn't he hot sauce. It looked like more like water. He sloshed it in front of Ash's face and Ash went into a fit, struggling desperately against his bonds, moaning for Vinnie to show him mercy.

"You've had it before, haven't you?" said Vinnie. "Not much fun, was it?"

Ash shook his head, pleading and begging behind his gag.

Vinnie gripped a handful of hair at the base of Ash's skull and held him still.

"Come on, boy, no point in fighting it. You cocked up, and now you need to be punished."

He let go of Ash's hair and took the dropper out of the bottle, beginning a slow drip of liquid into the bleeding skin.

Ash tensed and twisted, trying to get away... then stilled. Vinnie grinned as he continued to drip liquid into the cut, and I could sense Ash's confusion.

Vinnie stoppered the bottle again and set it on the table beside the bed. He leaned over Ash and said, "Does it burn?"

Ash shook his head.

"It will."

Poor Ash. He lay still, silent, waiting for the agony—and it never came. He was tensed like a rubber band, ready to snap, and Vinnie just let him sweat.

Finally, even Vinnie had had enough. He picked up the bottle of hot sauce and uncapped it, holding it to Ash's nose. Ash jerked his head back and Vinnie laughed.

"Enough playing with my food."

He dripped sauce onto one finger, then swiftly ran it down the length of an open cut.

There was a brief moment when Ash stayed tensed and terrified, then all hell broke loose. He thrashed against the bed, tugging on his restraints so violently, I was amazed he didn't break them.

Vinnie capped the bottle and walked around to the opposite side of the bed, looking down at his desperate captive with amusement.

Finally, Ash quietened back to moaning. The cameras zoomed in to show tears streaming down his face, mixing with his drool to wet the pillow.

"Now, round two."

Ash jumped, hearing Vinnie's voice on the other side of him, and turned his head towards the source of the sound.

Vinnie sat beside him and caressed his back. "Ssssh, ssssh, it'll all be over soon." He chuckled. "Well. Not too soon."

Ash's tears flowed thick and fast as Vinnie made another cut. He held his breath as Vinnie walked around to the other side of the bed to collect the sauce, following the sound of Vinnie's boots blindly, until his torturer was standing over him again.

"Be a good boy now, and don't struggle."

With one deft sweep, Vinnie smeared the sauce into the cut.

Ash's struggles were weaker this time, but no less desperate. He no longer ground his hips against the bed, trembling instead, his body covered in perspiration.

Vinnie let him baste in the pain for near ten minutes, while comments flashed up on screen suggesting all manner of lewd, cruel things Vinnie could do to him while he was in agony.

Instead, Vinnie gave him no distraction. Once Ash had been reduced to quiet moaning and the occasional tremor, Vinnie collected up the nanite-imbued cloth and smoothed the cuts—and sauce—away.

As he finished wiping his hands clean, he leaned in close to Ash's ear again.

"Remember this moment, boy. Don't fight me next time. Just do your job."

Ash went limp in his bonds, swallowing hard against the rubber gag in his mouth. I could see he was spent. I could only imagine the pain he'd been through, but at least it was only temporary. Where there'd been beads of blood, there was now only perfect, pale skin.

Ash's wrists and ankles, on the other hand, were bruised and red with lesions from his struggles, but I knew once his shift ended, even those would be healed before he was allowed to have his evening meal.

Vinnie finished cleaning up the set, more to give Ash's fans a chance to enjoy his helpless body, then undid Ash's gag.

"What do you say?"

Ash licked drool from his lips, and said, "Fu—"

I mean, honestly, what did Vinnie expect? Just that, apparently, as he shocked Ash using the collar.

Ash's body bowed upwards then went limp. He was breathing hard as Vinnie asked again, "What do you say, boy?"

Ash licked his lips again. "Thank you, Sir."

His tone dripped with contempt, but Vinnie took it anyway. I guess he knew Ash would let him shock him until he died of exhaustion before he managed to choke out a sincere and submissive 'thank you'.

"That'll do."

Vinnie undid Ash's restraints, then bound his hands behind his back and left the blindfold on. He climbed onto the bed and Ash against him, effectively spooning him.

Ash let Vinnie manhandle him. He was utterly done. He just lay there as Vinnie stroked his back, his chest, and pinched his nipples, then, as a final ignominy, tensed up as Vinnie entered him.

Ash bowed his head towards his chest as Vinnie fucked him from behind, finishing with a satisfied groan.

He pulled out, then rolled Ash onto his stomach and slapped his ass. "Thank you."

He got up and left Ash on the bed, deathly still.

The feed ended.

Fucking hell. I sank back onto my pillow and closed my eyes. I didn't know how to feel about what I'd just witnessed. A porn star doing his job? A porn star being raped? Could you rape someone who'd agreed to be fucked, however and whenever you wanted them to be fucked?

Swallowing still felt like chewing razor blades and I needed sleep. I tried to put Ash out of my mind, and finally managed to pass out.

*

Greaves came to see me the next morning, waking me from fever dreams about Vinnie forcing me to drink a bottle of hot sauce.

"How are we doing?"

I tried to answer him, but I'd lost my voice completely.

"He's still running a fever," said the medic, coming to stand beside Greaves. "We've knocked it back some, but this is a particularly vicious strain. It couldn't be worse if he'd actually ingested the local plant life."

Greaves frowned down at me. "That'd be incredibly foolish now, wouldn't it?" he asked. "Luckily, you boys don't have access to the local plant life."

Except in Arcadia. That moss. That fucking moss.

"Well, rest up. We'll partner Ashley up with Vinnie again."

I struggled up onto my elbows. "No, I can work."

Greaves rolled his eyes. "No, you can't, boy. Even if you wanted to, we can't risk you infecting others. Stay here and get well."

"But Ash—"

"Ashley will be absolutely fine. Check his bonuses when you have the strength. I'm sure he's very happy with yesterday's takings."

I collapsed back onto the bed as he and the medic left, pulling a curtain around the bed. Bonuses? The only bonuses I'd approved for him were for O.D.

I pulled up his stats and saw a red flashing icon. I waved at it and it came up with a notification of a 'Spot bonus award' that had a massive number next to it. Fucking hell. And in green was my cut of that bonus. By getting sick and forcing Ash to work with someone other than his designated scene partner, both he and I had gotten one step closer to getting him home.

I closed the display feeling better about the whole thing. Sure, it was some pain in the short term, but the long-term gains were in Ash's best interests. What was one bad day, if Ash earned that kind of cash?

I decided not to watch the feed and to rest instead. It'd be less stressful for all concerned.

* * *

To be continued in part 7...

12