Intergalactic Sex Worker Ch. 03

Story Info
Ben and Yagrisesh come to an agreement.
5.5k words
4.65
4.8k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: New Beginnings

When I arrived back at the Braak Embassy, all but a single light was off. I guess everyone was asleep. Yagrisesh had said that I was allowed to sleep at the embassy, and that is what I intended to do. My bracelet had let me into the suite, so I guessed that she had been successful in convincing her colleagues to let me sleep here, at least until we found a way to get me something else to do.

I followed the single light in the embassy to a medium sized room in the back of the embassy. In it I found a large beg embedded into the floor, with what looked like four or five mattresses had been thrown together into a loose semi-circle with some of the same fur-like material I had seen on the ship that brought me here. Compared to the opulence of the rest of the station, it looked like the Braak were positively Spartan in comparison.

Sleeping on the mattress was Yagrisesh and her companions. Each was still wearing their translucent robes; the very same one that I had. They left very little to the imagination. Evidently, the Braak were rather warm while sleeping, and furs covered very little of their bodies. I could see Yagrisesh sleeping away from the other two, and went to wake her up. While I was no longer hungry, I had to piss something terrible, and needed desperately to clean myself up. I still had Puthrok cum dripping out of my ass.

I shuffled over to Yagrisesh's sleeping form, and gently pushed on her shoulders. She shuffled slightly, and her robe slipped open, exposing her three breasts to me. I had just spent the last several hours getting groped, and was not really in the mood for more sex, but Yagrisesh was incredibly attractive.

She had still not risen, so I pushed again and whispered as low as I could "Psst... Yagrisesh, it's me. I'm back."

She opened one eye and looked at me before breaking her slumber to wake up. As she slowly rose, she stretched shaking off the cobwebs of her sleep and exposing her luscious form to my gaze. My eyes drifted down to her green dick, which was evidently suffering from a case of morning wood.

After yawning, Yagrisesh looked at me and said "you smell like Puthrok sex pheromones. I told you to get a job, not sleep with a merchant."

I looked at the floor. I was not sure what her opinion on sex work would be. "Well, you see, that is the job I found, Yagrisesh."

She cocked an eye at me with what I thought was a look of bewilderment.

"I went to the second level and asked around at the restaurants. Nobody was hiring non-citizens, even with my Braak bracelet. So, I went to a club where people take their clothes off for money. And, uh, I did that. I also had sex with someone for money. I think they paid really well. Here, look!"

As I showed her my bracelet, her look of bewilderment turned to absolute shock. Then what I think was a smile.

"Ben, that amount is more than the three of us in this embassy earn in a month! The Braak are not a wealthy people, choosing to focus on scientific advancement and social harmony rather than the accumulation of wealth. This is astounding!"

By now I was smiling from ear to ear. I had earned more than three alien scientists in a single night and all I had to do was fuck and strip? I'll admit, it was fun and I had a good time. It was something I could easily see myself doing again.

"Yagrisesh, I really need to clean myself up. I let a customer ejaculate in my ass, and I also need to pee really bad!"

She motioned with her thick arm and a light at the far end of the embassy flicked on, near where the entrance was situated. "Come on then, let's get you cleaned up. I will explain what I have told my colleagues and what we will do now."

I followed her into what was clearly their bathroom. Inside was another fishbowl, just like on her ship. She let her robe fall off her shoulders and to the floor, clearly intending to bathe with me. I did not mind. We had already had sex, and given that I'd never see Earth again, she was the closest thing I had to a friend. I let my own robe fall to the floor and stepped into the fishbowl. I'd have to remember to ask her what this thing was actually called when she stopped talking.

However, as she stepped into the fishbowl with me, me eyes were glued to her sexy green form. She interrupted my gazing at her breasts when she started to speak.

"Ben, the Braak are not the wealthiest people in the Galactic Federation. We are known for our scientific prowess, and that is why we maintain embassies throughout the system. However, our own worlds are harmonious, but we have little to trade but our knowledge. Very few Braak become merchants. Fewer still are successful."

I nodded along as she washed my body with her purple gel.

"You bringing nearly five-thousand credits into this embassy in a single night absolutely changes things. My colleagues -- Gronk and Mogruka -- had discussed you staying here as a guest researcher. However, you now have an opportunity to fund research through this embassy. It would mean that you would turn over all the money you made last night, and we would grant you citizenship. You could work for us, and you would no longer have to dance naked for credits."

I thought about the offer as she massaged my body. She was paying particular attention to my ass, probably because I had let a stranger fuck me there only an hour ago.

"Yagrisesh, thank you for your offer. But I don't know about turning over any money. I also don't want to be your research assistant. I actually really like what I did today. It made me feel empowered. And if I am honest, I want to do it again!"

She continued massaging me, but I could practically hear the gears turning in her head.

"Ben, what if you were to be inducted into the Braak as a research partner. We would give you citizenship, and you could continue to work in the club. Our research would be on YOU. Since we do not technically know what you are yet, and we cannot tell anyone where we found you without risking sanction, we will treat it as research on a Braak with different physiology. Interspecies copulation is exceptionally frequent, so nobody will question your work, and nobody will question why you have Braak citizenship."

As I mulled the offer in my head, Yagrisesh continued to rub the purple gel into my body. It was relaxing, and very erotic at the same time. It meant that my head was in all sorts of places.

"Okay, you've got yourself a deal" I proclaimed. "But I want to stay here at the embassy."

Yagrisesh nodded enthusiastically. "Of course, of course. Where else would a Braak sleep? We are not known to be solitary, and scientific advancement requires consensus and belonging. The only three Braak on this station sleep together in this very embassy."

Well, that was good to know.

When she was done cleaning me, she looked me dead in the eyes and said "you mentioned that you had to urinate. You can do that here." She then pointed at the drain at the bottom of the fishbowl. As if demonstrating, she moved over to the drain and spread her legs, letting me leer at what was up to that point in my life one of the craziest things I had ever seen.

Yagrisesh started to urinate out of her vulva. Seeing the look on my face she calmy told me that yes, she had a penis, but that her urethra was a part of her female sex organs. I nodded, not understanding how or why their bodies worked like that. I was more concerned that watching her leaning over while peeing into a drain was turning me on. I moved over beside her and aimed my dick at the drain, emptying myself beside her like it was the most normal thing in the universe. Hell, for all I knew, maybe it was.

When we were done bathing, we both put on our robes and went back into the bedroom to catch up on some sleep. It was my first night sleeping on the station, and only my second since I had been abducted from Earth. I remember my mind buzzing with thoughts, but also falling asleep rather quickly.

I woke up the next morning with something poking me in the back. Looking over my shoulder, Yagrisesh was spooning me, with her erect cock pressing against my lower back. One of her colleagues, Gronk or Mogruka -- I had no idea which was which -- were pressed up against her on the other side. The room was relatively warm, and our translucent robes did very little to hide our bodies. They were so short on Yagrisesh that when she was sleeping her massive tits spilled out of the robe, and her cock was free.

It felt lovely having her throbbing organ pressing against my back. It was exceptionally warm, and I liked the feeling. Looking up I saw her third colleague enter back into the bedroom. She had clearly gone to relieve herself in the fishbowl, and was strolling back into the bedroom with her robe open down the front. All three of her breasts were on display, along with her long cock. Her skin tone was a much lighter green compared to Yagrisesh, bordering on grey.

I got a chance to check her out up close when she laid down next to me and closed her eyes, clearly trying to get back to sleep. She was facing me, her whole body on display for me to ogle. It was heavenly. Closing my eyes, I went back to sleep and waited for my new colleagues to get up.

Yagrisesh was the first to wake up. The Braak that was sleeping next to me, the one with the grey skin, was named Mogruka. She was the youngest at only sixty rotations. Evidently, most alien species were incredibly long lived. Gronk was the liveliest of the three Braak. She was the oldest at close to two-hundred, and was keenly interested in my biology and the fact that I would be joining them.

Yagrisesh bathing me in the fishbowl aboard her ship and here on the station was evidently not a one-time thing. Bathing was apparently quite communal for the Braak, and my three companions were no exception. That is how I found myself back inside the fishbowl, rubbing purple liquid onto the backs of Yagrisesh and her companions, while they in turn alternated with soaping up each other and myself. It was an intensely erotic experience, being wet and in a shower with three other women; each with three huge breasts, a delicious ass and a thick, long cock.

"We will be starting a new experiment," Yagrisesh declared in the middle of our shower. "Since he is staying with us, we will be observing him. We can observe his diet, and his physiology and his sexuality. He is working at the Volcanic Fissure on Level 3, so we should be able to observe his encounters with regularity."

I watched Gronk and Mogruka nod along eagerly, their hands casually washing each others breasts and shoulders. The sight was hot, and my cock was throbbing from a combination of morning wood and being touched by these exotic women. Yagrisesh was sensually bathing my back and ass, scrubbing the purple lotion into me while Mogruka was washing my front, her own hard cock slapping against my own.

It must have sounded impossibly effeminate, but at one-point Yagrisesh rubbed a soapy finger over my anus at the same time Mogruka rubbed one hand over my neck with her hard cock touching my own, causing me to loudly moan. I was so turned on that I leaned forward and pressed my lips toward Mogruka, throwing my arms around her shoulders and embracing her in a kiss.

All three Braak stopped washing one another and watched in fascination, including Mogruka, who had no idea what I was doing.

"Ben, what exactly are you doing? Is this a sex act, or a bathing ritual?" enquired Yagrisesh.

"No, it's just... when you care for someone, or want to convey an emotional connection, you press your lips together. It sounds silly, but when my species wants to show how much they care for one another, we will kiss. It is usually between lovers," I explained.

"Was it your intention to take me as a lover right here in the bathing unit?" asked Mogruka, with a mix of astonishment and curiosity.

I blushed. "Well, yes. Although I'm rather fond of Yagrisesh. I wouldn't mind something happening with her too. And of course, Gronk, I wouldn't want anyone to be left out."

The three Braak looked at me expectedly, and I knew that I would be the one to reinitiate everything.

Yagrisesh turned off the stream of vapour coming out of the bathing unit, and the four of us walked naked into the bathroom. I followed Gronk and Yagrisesh, admiring their swaying hips and luscious asses. When we arrived in the sleeping quarters, I grabbed Yagrisesh's hand and led her over to one of the padded chairs that were scattered throughout the room. As she sat down with her hard cock pointing up to her three breasts, I sat in her lap. I straddled her thighs, pressing my body up against her own, with our faces angled together.

"Yagrisesh, can I teach you to kiss me?" I asked her. She nodded her head, with her mouth slightly opened. Her oversized canine teeth were exposed as she closed her eyes and leaned her head down towards my own. Our lips met and we began to explore one another. She wrapped one arm around my shoulders and pulled me into her body while her other hand reached back to grab onto my ass. Her three breasts pressed against my chest, while her oversized cock pressed up against my own.

After kissing for a few minutes, I put both of my hands around her shoulders and pulled her face into my own. I extended my tongue and licked her tentatively, feeling her do the same a moment later. I started grinding myself against Yagrisesh, deepening our kiss with my tongue and running my hands over her smooth hairless back and shoulders.

I felt a pair of hands on my back that started to trace from my shoulders to my hips. I moaned appreciatively, wanting the attention to continue. I broke my kiss with Yagrisesh and leaned backwards into the pair of waiting arms behind me, letting my head fall onto three soft breasts. Gronk leaned her head down and started to kiss me, while Mogruka stood behind Yagrisesh and began kissing her. As I leaned back against Gronk, she ran her hands on my chest and abdomen, wrapping one of her oversized three fingered hands around my cock. She started to gently stroke me off, and I could feel her other hand stroking Yagrisesh.

This was escalating quickly. A slight sheen of sweat coated Yagrisesh as she bucked her hips into Gronk's hand. Sensing that this was going to escalate beyond the chair in which Yagrisesh and I were seated, I broke my kiss with Gronk and stood up. I held out my hands for both Yagrisesh and Gronk, and pulled them along with me to the mattresses in the centre of the room where everyone slept. I got onto my knees and pulled Yagrisesh down with me. We fell onto the mattress making out with one another, where I was doing my best to explore as much of her mouth with my tongue as possible.

She rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her. Due to our size difference, I fit snugly between her legs with her hard cock pressed up against my abdomen and my own throbbing dick nestled right at the entrance to her pussy.

I pressed myself against her and asked her, "Yagrisesh, can I make love to you?"

She looked at me like she had never heard that expression before.

"It means have sex" I said. "Only, sensually, with someone you care about."

She nodded her head to me, and I slipped my cock into her warm canal. Yagrisesh moaned with approval as I began to thrust into her sopping pussy. She leaned up onto her elbows and started to kiss me again. Evidently, she enjoyed the experience. I continued to thrust into her while moaning myself, as my hard cock was squeezed inside her tight passage.

To our right, Gronk was on her hands and knees, her hard cock dangling between her knees. Mogruka was behind her vigorously thrusting her cock into Gronk's waiting pussy. There was very little passion between the two of them. Sex was a recreational activity here. They were both turned on, and were fucking. Meanwhile, I was doing my best to turn my partner on.

I broke my kiss with Yagrisesh, and moved my mouth down to one of her breasts. I remembered that she loved having her nipples sucked. It was something that wasn't considered a sex act among the Braak, and yet was still a deep erogenous zone for them. As I sucked on her nipples, I reach in between us with the hand that wasn't holding me up and started to stroke the head of her ample dick, eliciting a deep moan from Yagrisesh.

I kept rubbing her dick and sucking on her breasts as I fucked her. I felt a deep contraction on her pussy as she orgasmed on my cock, flooding our conjoined sex with her fluids. The sensation prompted my own orgasm, and I shot several streams of my own cum deep into her cunt.

Basking in our afterglow, I let my cock slip out of her flooded pussy and moved my head up to her face to give her the most tender kiss I could muster. Due to our difference in height, her throbbing cock slipped up between my legs to rest against my thigs and ass. She was still turned on, and pre-cum was dripping from the end of her cock onto my ass.

I kissed her again, then reached back to rub some of her pre-cum against my ass. I also took some of our combined ejaculate that had spilled all over our groins and lubricated her cock. When I pressed my anus down onto her cock, Yagrisesh's eyes widened in shock.

"Ben, what are you doing!?" she exclaimed.

"I'm going to let you fuck me, what does it look like?" I responded.

"Wait, you'd let me penetrate your anus, Ben? That's an exceptionally intimate act. A Braak almost never does that outside of bonded pairs."

"Well, after kissing you, I guess I am feeling rather intimate," I responded.

The truth is, I had resigned myself to living in outer space. I had also accepted that I was going to have sex with plenty of aliens for money. It seemed rushed, but my emotions were running high and I was still on an adrenaline high even after a few days in space. Part of me was also deeply attached to Yagrisesh, her being the first alien I had ever met. She was also giving me shelter, and going out of her way to help me after accidentally abducting me.

She was looking at me with a look of deep anticipation. I had just fucked a Puthrok male the night previous, but I had otherwise never had anal sex. I pressed down, feeling her large cock stress against my ass. Her pre-cum had lubricated her cock into a very slick organ, and feeling it pressed up against my sensitive orifice made me feel both diminutive and powerful at the same time.

After a few moments of gyrating together, I pressed again and her cock slipped past my muscled ring and into my bowels. Used to fucking her own kind, Yagrisesh let out a deeply feminine moan and bit down onto her fingers as I let myself slide further down her cock.

Enthralled by the mewling noises that Yagrisesh was making, Gronk and Mogruka had stopped their rutting to watch our lovemaking. Having an audience made me want to give Yagrisesh a good time. It made me want to fuck her and have her fill me. Something had come over me that made me want to take her for a ride.

I started to bounce on her cock, impaling myself on her hard, thick cock. I had never felt so full in my life. This was different from a Puthrok dick, which was smaller than my own. Her dick was thick and veiny, and an entirely different experience to anything I had ever had in my life.

Yagrisesh's eyes were drearily looking up at me, and her mouth hung open exposing her large canine teeth. Every time I brought my weight down onto her cock, driving her dick deep into myself, she let out a little mewl of pleasure. It gave me a massive ego boost to know that I was making her go crazy over me.

She was sweating profusely, and her body was moist to the touch. I leaned forward and pressed my mouth against her central breast, swirling my tongue around her nipple. Both of her hands were on my hips, and she started to buck her hips into me, fucking me from below. Yagrisesh taking control freed both of my hands. I brought them both up to her free breasts, and began to squeeze and gently tug on each of her breasts. The combined sensation on her tits caused her to start to buck into me at a rapid pace, and I knew that she was close. Pulling me tight, she pulled my face into her own, and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

12