Interlude: A History Lesson

Story Info
Caliao teaches Meeko a lesson or two.
3.4k words
4
3.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the seventeenth day of Sonosius 1584 P.R., at the true height of Sommaer heat, the recent formation of the Guild Council led to the subsequent founding of the single most important organisation in our history: The High Adventurers Guild.

While history will look back upon this as the financially unstable Commonwealth of Rucainada attempting to secure another revenue stream, it was a significant event for it paved the way for This World's many adventurers, established and burgeoning, to finally have a stable avenue for their services and to do away with the 'wandering hero' way of life. Soon enough their numbers swelled, and so too--

"Mmmmmhhh!" Cuts in the muffled cry. "Mmhh, ghhwwwddh..."

"Hush now, my dear." Caliao Prismalért, Guildmistress of the Oddjob Adventurers Guild, does not look up from the page of her book as she speaks softly but firmly. "No interruptions. Now, where was I..."

-- so too did the profits that were generated from their exploits. One such adventurer was Syr Arter Fulbringer (b. 1521), a knight well regarded for his high honour and integrity, and one of the first kobolds of this time who had achieved such a prestigious title. And though getting on in age even for the long-lived wyrmborn race, he was committed--

"Mmhhh, Ghhhwwd!" Comes the cry again, its owner's voice full of desperation. "Phh... Phhlhhff, hd'ff dhhm mhhff!"

The book in her hand, The Complete Histories of The Guilds and Its Adventurers, claps shut with a flex of Caliao's claw-tipped fingers. The nekojin turns, dressed in a low cut, white swashbuckler's shirt and leather pants, and lets out a long sigh of disapproval at the source of her interruption.

"Mmmph... Mhhhh..." Meeko lets out the short but aggressive groans, Caliao seeing the younger nekojin biting down hard on the ball of red rubber strapped into her mouth. Her sweat glistened naked body shakes and jerks constantly, but can do no more thanks to the simple but effective bindings the Guildmistress had adorned her with - Her bent elbows sit above her indigo blue hair, hands resting bound behind her head with another coil cinched around her biceps to keep them locked.

More rope adorns her legs, trussing them together and keeping her from rising up from her seated position atop the semicircular saddle of plush leather, its surface now slick with the jissom that has spilled out from between Meeko's legs. The saddle gives off a low, mechanical buzzing as it continues to shake under Meeko, working the rubber pad that pushes into Meeko's own pleasure point.

"I said hush, girl!" Caliao snaps, the long, feline ears that protrude out from her golden curls pulling back in annoyance, and she narrows her emerald green eyes upon Meeko. "I do not want to hear one more outburst from you. Understood?"

"Mmff," the voice calls out beneath laboured breaths of exhaustion, "Hh... Hh'll dhry..."

"Make sure you do... And that also applies to you, young lady!" Caliao turns her gaze now to the other figure in the room, this one standing off to the side so quietly she was almost unnoticed.

"M-me, Guildmistress?" Coci stammers, jumping from the outburst. The young faun, dressed in her usual plain attire of a white blouse under a black dress, hops back and forth on her hooves with a dainty clop-clop-clop. "I-I-I mean, I w-was--"

"You are not paying attention!" Caliao snaps again, gesturing down to the brass plated box in the faun's hands. "Gods balls, turn it down or else Miss Talukino is likely to explode or annoy me further."

"Oh! Um, of c-course, Guildmistress!" Coci immediately brings the controller up, the heavy armoured cables connecting it to Meeko's rumbling seat making it cumbersome. As she turns the dial upon the controller, the heavy buzzing lessens, and Meeko's body visibly starts to relax from the reduced intensity. "Is... Is that better?"

"Hmph. We shall see." With a shake of her head, turning back to her book as she starts to flip through the pages. "Honestly, that was such an enjoyable little read... But, arguably, it does drone on about Syr Arter's exploits a little too much. Best we cut to the meat of our story. Now pay attention..."

However, the exploits of the High Adventurer's Guild sat ill with Syr Arter. While they had done great deeds in the name of This World, they had also done so by exploiting the good people of their wealth - The Guild could set its own rates, for there was no true competition to be found and the Guild had sown distrust for those unaffiliated heroes who chose not to be a part of this way of life. As for the Commonwealth, they cared not for the means that the Guilds conducted their work, as long as they lined their coffers with the appropriate taxes.

And so it was, in the year 1589 P.R., Syr Arter's code of chivalry could no longer take the dishonesty of the High Adventurers Guild and chose to break away from them. But he would not return to his wandering ways, nor would he sit idly and watch. Instead, in a move that would forever change a Guild Council still in its infancy, he founded a competing establishment.

This was to be made up of those adventurers who remained unaffiliated with the High Adventurers Guild, either by choice, blacklisted or lacking in the skills. But this Guild would not be in direct competition with his former guildsmen, but exist solely to provide support to those in less financially stable areas - Taking on the smaller quests that the High Adventurers Guild would still charge their premium prices for, and ensure that not only would the people of This World still have a place to turn to for assistance, but that his former Guild would know the true cost of their greed.

Moreso, Syr Arter chose for this establishment a name that would attract to them those whose needs would not require them to give up all that they could earn. So it was that the Oddjob Adventurers Guild came into being, not only denouncing the monopoly that the High Adventurers Guild had seen to exploit, but to remind this world that the needs of the good people were not--

"Mmhhh... Mmmghh..." Meeko's sudden, muffled groans get progressively louder, the last one protracted and carrying a sense of relief to it. "Mmmwwwhhhhhh..."

"Miss Talukino, that is enough!" Caliao looks up from the book, her frustration apparent. "Honestly, how hard is it for you to pay attention?"

"Um, G-Guildmistress?" Coci squeaks nervously, Caliao's gaze snapping back up to her just as the faun points down to Meeko. "I, um... I think that-- W-well, I mean that, um... Miss Talukino, she um..."

"What?" Caliao's brow furrows, then her gaze follows to where her assistant points and she finally pays attention to her guest. Meeko's body jerks through the rough looking orgasm, spurts of cum flying out from behind the rubbery pleasure pad. "Oh, I see now..."

"Mmnnngh... Mmmnnnnngh..." Meeko growls in both pleasure and pain from the release, throwing her head back as her body continues to be rocked by the sensation.

Gods balls, that does look uncomfortable... But no less arousing. Caliao offers a thin smile of sympathy, then quickly glances up again at Coci with a nod. "Well what are you waiting for, girl? Shut it off already!"

"Y-yes, Guildmistress!" Coci jumps again at the command, another nervous clop-clop-clop accompanying her words. "R-right away, Guildmistress!"

Caliao huffs as Coci brings the device up again, quickly twisting the large dial on the front of its brass surface all the way to the left, and the rumbling of the saddle slowing before going completely silent. Caliao watches its occupant finally able to relax - save for her slender grey tail, which sways back and forth tellingly - and her body slump forward as much as the tight coils of Adaman Isle rope around her allow, listening to her try to catch her breath.

Unable to suppress the smile, she looks at the shaking nekojin atop her latest pleasure toy. As she feels her own tail swaying provocatively behind her, golden fur catching in the lantern light, her thoughts turn to her latest purchase: It had been a costly indulgence to be sure, but the young goblin woman who runs the back alley artificers store had made a compelling sales pitch to her. And as she had the opportunity to try it out on herself before her troublesome young mage, Caliao knew that it was worth every ounce of coin.

Aw, the poor thing, Caliao muses as her thoughts turn back to Meeko, A little honey will lessen this sting, perhaps. Stepping forward slowly, Caliao draws herself above Meeko before slowly lowering herself down to her level. Meeko lifts her head up at this point, her reddened face beaded with sweat. Glazed eyes easily betray her discomfort, and Caliao knows it is not just the galvanised rubber ball strapped between her teeth to force her jaw open.

"Mmff... Ghhwdff..." Meeko mumbles through the ball gag, her chin slick with drool that flows from behind her bottom lip and that now spills down onto her heaving breasts.

"Hm, quite the experience isn't it, Miss Talukino?" Caliao speaks softly, gazing down at Meeko's spit and sweat covered breasts, her delightfully pink nipples hardened and pointing right at her.

"Mh... Uhh hhmf!" Meeko nods energetically, clearly not wanting to give her Guildmistress another excuse to torment her. As if I need one, my dear... But, not right now.

"No need to be distressed, Miss Talukino." Caliao continues, resting her hands atop Meeko's thighs. After sliding them back and forth several times along the length of her legs she leans forward, bringing her head closer to Meeko's while her hands slide around her captive's hips and onto her rear end. Caliao lets out a soft chuckle as she feels Meeko tense further, her claws grazing the base of the rubber dildo attachment, its heavily lubed length disappearing deep between her cheeks.

"Mmmm... I do hope that this was not distracting you too much from my history lesson." Caliao can feel her own hot breath reflecting back off of Meeko's ear as she whispers into it, pushing up her chest to give her guildsman a perfect view of her oceloid-marked cleavage.

"Nhh uhf." Meeko responds quickly, shaking her head with the same eagerness as before.

"Good good, I am so glad to hear." Caliao continues before pulling away sharply, rising back to her feet. "Because I do believe it is important that my guildsmen know the history of this place."

"Mmff." Some of the tension disappears from Meeko as the golden haired nekojin draws herself back. While Coci gently fidgets back and forth against the wall, her show of affection towards Meeko seems to have drawn some of the tension from her body, and she looks more relieved.

Well, for now, at least... Caliao smiles knowingly to herself as she returns to her desk, picking up the batter history book she had been reading from, then turns and holds it up to Meeko.

"It should come as no surprise to you that I am rather fond of this chapter." Her speech is calm and confident, Caliao slipping back into her official 'Guildmistress Prismalért' manner as she slowly walks to and fro before her captive audience. "When I was a younger woman, I read this chapter over and over again, as it gave me a sense of pride for the guild that had accepted me into their ranks. And for such a noble cause too!"

She pauses mid stride, glancing over to Meeko who now sits upright on the leather wrapped device, a tired but focused look on her face. Even Coci, who had heard this story a baker's dozen times, was watching intently from her quiet corner of the office. Perhaps they are waiting for the other paw to drop? Well, I should not keep them waiting...

"Ah, to be young and idealistic." Caliao says with a drawn out sign, bringing the book around a few inches off the surface of her desk before she lets it drop, the heavy tome still landing with enough of the thud to cause both Meeko and Coci to jump. "Of course, I would find out many years later that this is all a pile of shite."

"Ff... Ffhhdh?" Meeko mumbles, her eyes still wide from the book slamming to the table.

"Oh yes," Caliao continues with a nod, "I'm afraid you find out all these things when you take over as a Guildmaster. Now, it is true that Syr Arter was a fine knight, and an accomplished warrior... But he was no more virtuous and noble as any of the halfwit adventurers out there, and as desperate for a fat purse of coin to gamble away."

"In fact, it was that love of coin that caused him to break from the High Adventurers Guild: he cared not that the people were being bled dry by the Guild, only that his cut of the contract was not bigger thanks to the Commonwealth's taxes! And so, on one of Syr Arter's lesser talked about nights soused on a tavern floor with a wench balanced on his cock, he leapt up and proudly proclaimed:

"Gerrof me, ya toad-spotted hag! Why, if those mangled, half-faced writhled deformities won't share their wealth, then curse those gorbellied scullions to all the hells! I shall form my own gads-damned guild, and I will fill it with vingt-un tables, and all the wenches we can handle!"

- Syr Arter Fulbringer

Caliao pauses for a moment, stopping her pacing once more. She remembered reading those words for the first time, among the records the previous Guildmasters had kept secluded away, and now sees the same gut-punch expression creeping over Meeko's face.

"Well," Caliao finally continues, pushing past her own discomfort, "you can imagine that this was all it took to attract every gadabout adventurer to his little venture, so that they could make merry on the coin their exploits would earn... And as I'm sure you can tell, this foolishness did not turn out to be as lucrative as they wanted it to be.

The Guildmistress makes her way around the other side of her desk, her heeled boots sending loud thumps on the thin red carpet beneath them. Opening the upper-right drawer, she slowly pulls a stack of papers out and rests them down on the faded varnished surface, a sorrowful look on her face.

"Unskilled and reckless, the first adventurers of this Guild ended up causing more harm than good out there... Soon enough, Syr Arter saw that his dreams on endless card games and harlots were costing him more than he was able to earn, debts soom piling up, and all the while the Commonwealth demanded their dues. Realising his error, Syr Arter ended up abandoning the guild to become a rock farmer, and the next Guildmaster sought to repair our damaged reputation... As did the next one, and the one after that..."

Caliao looks up to Meeko again, the young mage frowning a little as she brings her gaze down. The Guildmistress can see her point getting across now, especially after the small but embarrassing number of missteps she had caused since joining the guild.

"Yes yes," Caliao says sharply, "it is a sad state of affairs... And one that I knew full well about as I cast my own hat for leadership into the ring. But I do not run from our past, I choose to face it." She points down to the stack of papers, keeping her eyes upon Meeko as she does so. "And these documents here, our less-than-glamorous history... I keep these to remind myself of the price of indulgence over duty."

Caliao begins her walk back towards Meeko, the young mage having seemed to regained the majority of her composure after her session on her sex saddle. Coci stands by, silent and patient, and the older nekojin smiles at her dutiful assistant and her role in this short, sharp lesson.

"Our Guild has made mistakes." She says as she returns to Meeko, crouching down before her once more and looking the young neko in the eyes. "And the people of This World, they think less of us as a result. But I do not see our faults as our brand, girl... I see them as the means in which we can rise above these past misdeeds and become a force of true good. Do you understand, Miss Talukino?"

"Mmhhmmm..." Meeko mumbles a little, her bright yellow hues glistening as she looks upon her Guildmistress in admiration, and nods enthusiastically. Caliao smiles, sensing the renewed vigour she has helped instil upon her young guildsman, and knowing she will endeavour to not disappoint her again.

It seems that this was a lesson well learned. Caliao smiles, then glances up to Coci, the young faun still jittering, for she knows what is coming. However, a good teacher cannot drive a point across too much, can one?"

"I am certainly glad to hear that you are on board with this." The Guildmistress smiles as she draws her words out, waiting to feel the weight of the device controller in her hand as Coci subtly moves and drops it into her grasp. "Because, quite frankly, you are fucking it up for us!"

"Whhdf?" Meeko mumbles, the sense of dread flowing over her face amusing to Caliao as she slyly turns the knob on the device, which rumbles to life once more and makes its occupant tense and shudder. "Mmgh! Mmhhhhwwwwmm..."

"That is correct, Miss Talukino." Caliao adjusts the tone of her voice, the friendly Guildmistress persona making way for the more domineering role the older nekojin enjoys to play. "You did not think that your latest misgivings would be without punishment?"

"Mmhhhmmmgh!" Meeko growls as she adjusts the knob a little more, the intense rumbling between her legs only increasing. "Nnnhhmmm, dhhmmdf!"

"After all, it is that lack of discipline that spelled our bad reputation in the first place." Caliao leans closer, the knob turning once again as Meeko's body shudders more. "And we cannot have that, can we Miss Talukino?"

"Nnhhhmm!" Meeko screams into the ball gag, her head shaking back and forth aggressively. "Nhh... Nhhhmmn, whh chhhnnnddff!"

"Good good! Then you understand that I cannot go easy on you my dear." Caliao now stands over Meeko imposingly, the young nekojin looking up at her with glassy yellow eyes. 'So as punishment, you will remain right there, until I am satisfied that you have learned your lesson. Understood?"

"Yhhff!" Meeko screams again, her hips jerking back and forth, fresh jizzom starting to roll down the plush leather once more. "Yhhhff, gh... Ghhlmhhffdhhff!"

"Good good." The Guildmistress beams, resisting the urge to turn the dial up further as she turns to Coci, handing her back the controller. "Keep a watchful eye on Miss Talukino, my dear. You know my preferred settings on this lovely thing."

"Y-yes, Guildmistress." Coci says with a nod, Caliao noting the relenting tone in which the faun answers."

"Oh," Caliao adds, leaning in and speaking softer to her assistant. "And do call down to the kitchen and have some fresh coffee sent up to us, my dear... I have a feeling we will be here for a while."

"Of course, Guildmistress." Coci replies, her tone deflating further at the prospect, and does as her employer asks of her.

Thoroughly satisfied with herself, Caliao grins as she struts back to her desk. She puts away the stack of papers - not actually the recorded misdeeds of Guildmasters past, just whatever random scraps she had pulled out to make a point - and stuffs them back into the drawer where they came from. She leans back in her chair, setting her boots on the surface, and glances over to where Meeko bucks and squirms against her toy.

"Why, it just occurs to me!" She starts, her hand sliding across to where her book lays. "While you are here, we shouldn't pass up the opportunity for another lesson to be learned. What do you say, Miss Talukino?"

"Mmngh, ffhhhwk!" Meeko's muffled words come out as a growl, hunching over as a small squirt of her fluid flies upwards, the beginnings of another orgasm starting to take hold of her. "Mmmhmmnn, nhh mmhhrrrhh!"

12