Interlude at the Office

Story Info
A brief meeting between coworkers at the end of the day.
1k words
3.4
11.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing fiction (erotic or otherwise) in a long while. I'm morbidly curious to see what others think.

All persons engaging in sexual activity are more than 18 years old.

*****

I left the door to the suite open. Everyone else had already left for the evening. The lights were off. The setting sun throws a diffused light into my personal office, which sits at the far end of the suite from the door.

I hear your steps as you walk down the empty hallway. The sounds stop as you pause at the entrance to the suite, then resume as you began walking again. The sounds are now softer, less certain, even as they come nearer.

The sounds stop again. I look up from the pile of papers on my desk and see you standing in the doorway to my office. You're wearing knee high black boots and a multicolored dress with a geometric pattern. I stand up and stride to the door. I reach out and place my hand behind your elbow and draw you into my office. Once you clear the door frame, I close and lock the door.

I turn towards you, until we face each other. We lock eyes for several moments.

"Take off the dress. I don't want to mess it up."

Without breaking our connection, you reach down, grab the hem of your dress and pull it over your head in one continuous motion. The dress lands in a heap at the base of the coat rack where I hung my suit coat when I arrived in the office this morning.

You're wearing a black bodysuit. The fabric looks like its painted on you, especially your tits and rapidly hardening nipples. Taking off the dress has rumpled your normally straight, black, shoulder length hair. You look amazing.

I reach out and stroke your cheek with my thumb and you close your eyes and finally break the connection.

I reach out with my other hand, place it on your shoulder and gently push down until you are on your knees.

Your eyes open and I see you gaze at my crotch. You lick your lips, nervously, but otherwise don't move.

I take a small step forward, reach out with both hands and pull your face into my crotch. I roll your face back and forth over my crotch. I can feel your face on my hardening cock.

I release your head and you rock back a little. You look up at me with a questioning look on your face.

"If you want it, you'll have to get it yourself."

You lick your lips again and reach out and begin to open my belt. Once you expose the button to my suit pants, you open it, pull down the zipper, and then ease my pants to the floor. You place both hands, palm down, on my boxer briefs, on either side of my hard cock. Your fingers curl over the waist band and swiftly pull them down to my knees, exposing my cock.

You inhale sharply. Your eyes are fixated on my cock. You start to breathe a little more quickly, signalling your arousal. I see you begin to reach for my cock.

"No hands, Renee. Put them behind your back."

You never stop looking at my cock, as you withdraw your hands and put them in the small of your back. I later found out that you interlocked your fingers, like you were praying if you had your hands in front of you.

You lean forward and I see your tongue emerge from your slightly parted lips. Your tongue makes contact with my cock. You take a series of series of small licks, before sucking my cockhead into your mouth. I feel the warm saliva from your mouth as you start to move forward and back. It feels wonderful. But I can make it feel even better.

I reach out and cradle your head with both of my hands. My fingers reach around back and almost touch each other. I like the contrast of my lightly tanned fingers against your long, black hair. I start to move your head back and forth, faster than when you did it on your own. I feel my cockhead at the back of your mouth, but I'm not all the way in.

"Relax, and when you feel my cock at the entrance to you throat, start to swallow."

I notice your eyes are closed.

I pick up the pace. It's no longer a blowjob; now I'm fucking your face.

Spit is starting to run down your chin, and black streaks of mascara are on your cheeks.

After a few more thrusts, I feel you start to swallow and thrust hard burying my 7 inch cock into your throat. I feel you nose pressed up against my pubic bone. I hold your head there. It feels good. I feel you start to struggle to breathe. I hold you in place for another moment or two and then pull you head back, removing my cock from throat and allowing you to breathe again. I feel you suck in a great gasp of air.

I continue to fuck your face, picking up the pace even more.

Your mouth feels so good. I can feel the cum boiling up in my balls and into my cock.

I'm getting harder. I'm sure you can feel it.

My breathing is becoming more labored. I'm almost ready to cum. I move my left hand from your head to the base of my cock. Waiting.

The first spurt of cum leaves my cock and splashes in your mouth. Before any more jets out, I pinch off the base of my cock, pull it out of your mouth, and release the base. I use this hand to stroke my cock. Three more spurts of cum leave my cock and land on your face and in your hair. The milky white trails stand out against your skin and lustrous, black hair, and add contrast to the black lines of mascara on your rosy cheeks.

I see you begin to smile as the cum lands on your face.

You open your lips and greedily suck my deflating cock into your mouth.