Interlude: MaryAnn

Story Info
An erotic Sunday afternoon with MaryAnn.
3.8k words
4.54
4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: An erotic Sunday afternoon with MaryAnn.

Keywords: M/F, bondage, cons, oral, tickling

ONE

Becky was out of town, attending a medical conference. She had left early on the Saturday morning after I had spent an...eventful...evening with her and her sister.

It was that Sunday afternoon when my phone rang. When I answered it, I heard MaryAnn's unmistakable throaty voice: "Hello, you."

"Hello, yourself," I replied. "What's up?"

She sighed theatrically. "Miss Priss is out of town for her conference. So I'm here by myself. And I'm bored."

"That's too bad," I replied. "Why don't you come over? We can play a few rounds of Parcheesi and watch reruns of The PTL Club."

"You bastard," MaryAnn laughed. "I'll be there in twenty minutes."

TWO

The doorbell rang eighteen minutes later, which I took as a promising sign. When I opened the door, MaryAnn was standing with her hands in her back pockets, her head tilted to one side and a half-smile playing over her lips. She was wearing a battered black leather jacket, faded, skintight jeans, and a pair of red cowboy boots. Underneath her jacket she had on a deep red t-shirt, and, it appeared, nothing else. As I stepped aside to usher her in, she moved forward and wrapped her arms around my neck. I looked down at her face, framed by her marvelous auburn-red hair. Her eyes were the color of coffee with small, ruby-red flecks, and her pupils were large and deep. She slowly closed her eyes and parted her lips.

I leaned in and kissed her.

As our lips touched, she moved against me and I could feel the warmth of her breasts against my chest. I put my hands around her waist and pulled her closer, so that her pelvis pressed against mine, and put my tongue between her lips. She gave a low growl of pleasure in the back of her throat as our tongues met.

After some minutes she stepped back and unwrapped her arms from around my neck. She put her hands behind her back, leaned forward slightly, and looked up at me. "Happy to see me?" she asked, a sardonic smile on her face.

"You bet...um...what was your name again?" I asked.

MaryAnn laughed in delight, her eyes twinkling. "Bastard," she said.

I put an arm around her slender waist and walked her into the living room.

"What can I get you to drink?" I asked.

"Whiskey?" she asked, making it a dare.

"I think I might have some around," I smiled.

THREE

When I came back from the kitchen with a tray and glasses, MaryAnn was looking through one of the bookshelves lining the room. She ran an elegantly manicured finger along the spines, passing rapidly over the antique books on science and mathematics, more slowly over the fiction, and finally stopping on the shelf containing erotica. She bent over to look closely at the titles, and pulled out a first edition of 'Story of O,' holding it up and grinning at me.

"There's a story behind that particular book," I said, setting down the tray and walking over to stand close to her.

"I'll bet," she said.

"I volunteer with the Friends of the Library," I said. "We get together once a week to sort donated books for the annual benefit book sale."

"'Friends of the Library?'" MaryAnn asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hey, I like books, and they're a nice bunch of old ladies; they bring me casseroles, and try to set me up with their daughters."

"Obviously they don't know you like I do," MaryAnn interrupted, smiling at me sweetly.

"Anyway," I said with mock impatience, "one week we were at the library sorting through boxes of donated books when I came across that one. I asked the lady who runs the group--a retired librarian--whether I should put it with 'Foreign Authors,' 'Classic Literature,' or 'How-To.'"

"You didn't."

"I did," I replied. "In retrospect, I was probably lucky she had never heard of the book. And after thinking about it, I figured it probably wouldn't be good to have it show up on a table at the book sale. So I dropped a few dollars in the donation box and brought it home."

MaryAnn shook her head. "You know, I'd really love to get you on the couch sometime."

"Let's finish our drinks first," I replied. "Or did you mean in the professional sense?"

"Idiot," MaryAnn laughed, punching me playfully in the upper arm.

FOUR

I led her over to the couch and we sat down. I poured her two fingers of whiskey, and picked up my glass of soda water.

"You're not drinking?" she asked.

"I never do," I smiled. "I prefer to stay in control."

"You don't say," she smirked, lifting her glass to her lips and eyeing me over the rim.

By the time we finished our drinks an hour or so later--MaryAnn had put away a second double whiskey--she was lying back on the couch, with her head nestled on my chest. I could smell the faint scent of her shampoo.

I lowered my shoulder and gently turned her head so she was facing me, and put my lips to hers. I could taste the whiskey on her tongue as I kissed her deeply. She moaned and squirmed as I put my hand under her t-shirt, and shivered as I slowly moved my hand up her belly and began circling a nipple with my fingertip. I flattened my hand and continued moving it in slow circles, rubbing my palm against her erect nipple while I slowly spread my fingers and gently closed them until my fingertips were massaging her breast.

While I was fondling her, she had dropped her hand to my crotch and was running her palm up and down the bulge in my jeans. I could feel myself growing even harder under the heat of her hand. When she began working her fingers around my belt buckle, I put a hand over hers and stood up from the couch, pulling her to her feet. "I think it's time we moved to the bedroom," I told her.

FIVE

After following me into the bedroom MaryAnn sat on the bed and pulled her boots off. As she stood up I moved behind her and ran my hands down her shoulders, and then reached down and pulled her shirt off over her head. I stepped close so my crotch pressed against her ass, and reached around her to run my hands up and down the front of her body. I stroked her face, ran my hands over her neck, and fondled her breasts, keeping both hands moving constantly as she tilted her head back and moaned. As I ran a hand over her lips she extended her tongue to lick my palm and fingers and playfully bit the base of my thumb, making me shudder with pleasure.

I reached down and undid her belt and the snap on her jeans, slid them down over the luxurious curve of her ass, and pushed them down to her calves. As she stepped out of them, she bent over to pull off her dark red panties, then turned and sank to her knees in front of me. She looked up at me and grinned, and began to loosen my belt. When she had freed the buckle, she slid down the zipper and pulled my jeans down, pulling my boxer shorts down with them so my erect cock sprung free, pointing away from my body at a slight upward angle. She looked up at me and grinned, licking her lips.

"Time for that later, honey," I smiled, putting my hand on her head. "For now, get on the bed...face down." I took her hands and pulled her to her feet, and helped her onto the bed. She slid over so that she was centered on the mattress, with her hands resting on her crossed arms. I got on the bed with her and swung my leg over her hips so that I was straddling her ass. I gently lowered my hips so that I was sitting on top of her, using her ass as a cushion.

SIX

I reached into the bottom drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of almond oil. I poured a small amount into my palm, and rubbed my hands together briskly. The scent of almonds filled the air, and MaryAnn moaned as I ran my oiled hands up and down her back, kneading her muscles with my palms. When I extended my thumbs and began working the muscles along her spine, she began groaning loudly.

"Oh, God, that's so good," she groaned. "Don't stop...Oh, God..."

After a few minutes I slid down so that I was straddling her thighs, exposing her ass. I put another dollop of oil in my palm and began kneading her ass cheeks. I gradually increased the pressure until I was using my full grip strength and MaryAnn was again groaning loudly and begging me to keep going.

As I finished with her ass, I swung my leg over her so that I was crouched next to her on the bed. I oiled my hands again, and began running my hands up and down her shapely legs, kneading her thigh and calf muscles. She was groaning loudly by the time I reached her feet. As I ran my thumbs up and down her soles, pressing hard into her flesh, her voice reached a crescendo.

"Oh, God, yes," she moaned, her voice slurring. I quickly finished with her feet and gave her ass a playful swat.

"That's enough of that," I told her. "I don't want you falling asleep. Now roll over on your back."

SEVEN

MaryAnn chuckled and slowly turned over. Her eyes were still half-closed, and she had a dreamy smile on her face. As I threw my leg over her waist so that I was straddling her, she looked up at me and giggled.

"So what now?" she asked.

In response I leaned over to the nightstand and retrieved a length of rope from the bottom drawer. I held the coil above her, and slowly drew the tip of the dangling end across her breasts.

"Well," I grinned at her, "I think we both know what you really want, don't we?"

MaryAnn giggled and her eyes twinkled. She slowly reached out and wrapped her hands around the bedposts over her head.

I made a show of slowly tying one wrist to the bedpost, taking time to see that the rope was comfortably snug around her wrist but also ensuring that she was unable to pull away. I pulled more rope from the drawer and did the same with her other wrist.

I then slipped off the bed and walked slowly down to the end, trailing the end of another piece of rope over her breasts, down her belly, and along her leg. When I reached the foot of the bed, I tapped a finger gently on the instep of each of her feet. She obediently spread her legs.

"I know you can do better than that," I teased her.

MaryAnn chuckled softly and spread her legs several inches farther.

"Good girl," I told her, and slowly tied her ankles to the bedposts. I gradually pulled the rope taut until her legs were fully extended.

I took a moment to admire her lying on the bed. Her trim arms, delicious breasts, slender belly, and shapely legs were spread out in front of me, and her lovely auburn hair was tousled around her head. She looked at me expectantly with her dark eyes.

EIGHT

I leaned over so that I was close to her face, and breathed softly in her ear: "Close your eyes."

She squirmed with the tickling of her ear, but looked up at me and slowly lowered her eyelides. I took a long strip of black fabric and draped it over her eyes, quickly tying it in place.

"You can open her eyes now," I told her.

She gasped when she realized she had been blindfolded, and twisted her head back and forth, trying to loosen the tie, before giving up and settling her head back.

She squealed as I reached out and began tickling her.

I let my hands rove unpredictably over her entire body. I would only spend a few seconds on any spot; just enough to make her gasp and giggle, and then withdrawing my hand. A few seconds later I would do the same thing in a completely different place. As I was tickling her I also used my mouth and tongue; sucking her nipples, nibbling her instep, or running the tip of my tongue over the inside of her elbow.

By the time I was finished she was squealing and giggling, and squirming against her restraints. I walked to the head of the bed and slowly removed her blindfold.

MaryAnn opened her eyes and blinked, and I leaned over to brush my lips against hers. She lifted her head to kiss me, but I pulled back so that I was just out of reach.

"Ah, ah," I said. "I want to hear you ask nicely."

She whined in frustration and once more lifted her head. I again allowed her to brush her lips against mine before her head dropped back onto the pillow.

She looked at me imploringly. "Please kiss me," she said, her voice soft.

I smiled, slowly lowered my head, and kissed her passionately, putting my tongue between her lips. As we kissed I ran my hand over her breasts and belly and brushed my fingers lightly over her pubic area. She inhaled sharply and kissed me even more ardently, taking my tongue deeply into her mouth and twisting her arms against her restraints.

I slowly pulled away and reached again into the drawer, taking out a cleave gag.

NINE

The gag was sewn from a single piece of soft fabric. I dangled it over her face, letting the end brush against her full lips. She looked up at me questioningly.

"Uh-huh," I grinned. "Now open up that pretty mouth."

MaryAnn swallowed hesitantly but obeyed, slowly opening her mouth. I gently fitted the gag between her lips and tied it, pulling it in just deep enough so that there was no possible way she could dislodge it with her tongue. She tried to speak, and her eyes widened with erotic astonishment when it came out as a plaintive mew.

"Good girl," I told her, leaning over to kiss her on the lips around the gag. I then began to work my way down, kissing her lightly on the chin, and nibbling and nuzzling at her neck. I ran the tip of my tongue over her ears while blowing gently, causing her to squirm and giggle. As I moved down and ran my tongue between her breasts, she began to moan through the gag, rolling her head slowly from side to side. I circled a breast with the tip of my tongue, licking and sucking in an inward spiral until I was mouthing and sucking her nipple.

Once her nipple was fully erect, I used a thumb and forefinger to pinch and play with it while I started with my tongue on the other breast.

By now MaryAnn was moaning in earnest, and began to twist at her ropes as I played with her. I slowly ran my tongue down the center of her belly, while continuing to use both hands to play with her nipples. By the time my tongue reached the top of her pubis, I was sure she knew what was coming.

TEN

I paused momentarily to heighten her sense of anticipation, and then began to run the flat of my tongue up her pussy lips, and the tip of my tongue between them. As I pressed harder with my tongue, I continued to play with her nipples, gently pinching and pulling them as I licked her. As MaryAnn continued to moan, I used the tip of my tongue to tickle her clitoris, and then took it between my lips and began to suck on it.

MaryAnn squealed through her gag, and began frantically rolling her head back and forth. She was straining with all her might against her bonds, and I could feel her legs starting to shake beneath me.

As I sucked harder on her clitoris and pinched her nipples, she gave out a muffled scream and her body went rigid. I kept going as she bounced her hips up and down, and only drew my tongue away when she finally collapsed onto the bed. She groaned as I removed my hands from her breasts and slid up to straddle her chest again. I wiped her juices off my mouth with the back of my arm, and reached down to untie her gag.

When I pulled out the gag, MaryAnn looked up at me, her eyes glassy, and began chanting in a soft voice: "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God..."

When her eyes refocused, she looked up at me and slowly grinned. "That was..."

"Uh-huh," I smiled down at her. "But nothing in this life is free, you know. So it seems you have something to do now..."

MaryAnn giggled, and slowly opened her mouth and extended her tongue.

ELEVEN

I put my hands on the edge of the bed frame over MaryAnn's head, and slowly lowered my hips until the head of my cock was between her lips. She rolled her eyes and made a satisfied noise as she swirled her tongue around the head, and as I slowly pushed my cock into her mouth she began sucking, using her lips and tongue on the shaft. I continued, slowly pushing my cock in and pulling it back, a little further each time until I was more than halfway into her mouth. By now she had her eyes closed and was sucking blissfully, using her tongue and lips to continuously massage the head and shaft of my cock. I continued to go deeper with each stroke, and she took every bit without resistance, even when I felt the head of my cock sliding over her soft palate and starting down her throat.

By now her lips were tickling my balls, and I knew I was down her throat, but she only mewled with pleasure and rolled her eyes.

I continued to slowly fuck her mouth, pulling all the way out, and then pushing my cock through her pursed lips, over her tongue, and down her throat before pulling out and doing it again.

The sensation from taking her so deeply was overwhelming, and I soon found myself teetering on the edge of orgasm. I didn't want to come yet, however, so I gave her a few more strokes and then pulled out. A thin, glistening thread of pre-come hung between my cock and her bottom lip.

As I settled back on my haunches MaryAnn petulantly twisted at her ropes and looked up at me accusingly. "You didn't finish," she pouted.

"Another time," I laughed. "I have something else in mind. Now behave yourself, or I'll put the gag in again."

MaryAnn grinned and stuck her tongue out at me.

TWELVE

I laughed, and slowly slid down between her legs. I began rubbing my erect cock over her pussy lips, and watched the hunger grow in her face. When she clenched her teeth and began to mewl in desperation, I pushed my cock, still wet with her saliva, into her dripping cunt, feeling her walls close around it as I slid it all the way inside her.

MaryAnn gasped as I pulled my cock out and entered her again, and then clenched her fists as I began fucking her. I could feel the heat coming off of her body, and I kissed her hard, pushing my tongue into her mouth in time with the thrusting of my cock.

As I continued I varied the speed and depth of her fucking, going from slow and gentle to fast, hard, and deep, and then gentle again. I could feel the walls of her cunt tight all around my cock, and her breath on my face felt like a furnace.

I resisted the urge to come until I felt her body begin to tense. Then when her cunt clamped down hard on my cock, I let myself go--just as she threw her head back into the pillow and screamed. My own groans blended with her yells as my cock spurted hot come inside her again and again.

THIRTEEN

Minutes later I lay on top of her, spent, feeling the flutter of her heart underneath me. After I caught my breath, I kissed her on the forehead and slowly withdrew my cock. While she was still lying dazed, I slid my feet to the floor and untied her bonds, before climbing back into bed next to her. She curled up next to me, putting an arm over my chest and chuckling happily as she nuzzled my throat.

After some time she lifted her head, raised her arms, and gave a wide, satisfied yawn. She leaned her head close and blew gently in my ear. "Can you reach my cigarettes, lover?" she whispered. "They're in the pocket of my jeans."

I rolled over to the edge of the bed and snagged her faded jeans with my arm, patting the pockets until I found an unopened pack of menthol cigarettes and an antique Ronson lighter. As I handed them to her she looked at me with her eyes twinkling and a broad smile.

She carefully removed the cellophane from the pack, shook out a cigarette, and put it to her lips. The reflected flame of the lighter danced briefly in her eyes, and she inhaled luxuriantly as the cigarette took flame. Watching her draw deeply on the cigarette and ecstatically sigh out the smoke was deeply erotic.

She must have seen me watching her out of the corner of her eye since she gave a self-satisfied smile and extended a shapely leg toward the ceiling, pointing her toes to accentuate the line of her calf.

"Showoff," I smiled. She giggled and stuck out her tongue.

12