Intern Affairs

Story Info
Tony's first job has an unexpected start.
4k words
4.43
21.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on real events. Names, locations and certain details have been changed and all characters are over 18.

---

After an intense four-year course at university with constant work placements and extra curricular projects I had finally entered the world of work by securing a well-paid internship at Hummingbird.

My social life had taken a bit of a hit while I studied; I hadn't had any long-term girlfriends or anything resembling a relationship. Casual sex was all I could manage with one-night stands and at one point a 'friends with benefits' situation with a neighbor across the hall. Whenever I did have some free time I would rather blow off steam by partying with friends.

Hummingbird was a well established media and advertising company just outside of my town, I was able to stay at home with my family while working through the internship and the plan was to eventually move closer to the office once I had built up some cash. My first day at my new job had gone pretty well. I met my team and had constructive meetings with my new boss Gerry and his leadership team.

I had already been given the tour of the office by Alex, the senior intern looking after me, he was friendly and still seemed enthusiastic after working here for over a year so that was a good sign.

'Our usual floor is the seventh but its being refurbished so for now we are down here on four.' He spoke quickly as he led me to my desk. 'I'll let you get settled in while I grab some paperwork. I'm sure some of the other guys will want to come and have a chat so lets meet for lunch about 12?'

I unpacked my few belongings and stretched out in my new seat, a small desk in a cluster with another handful of two and three year interns. Eventually a trickle of people came over to introduce themselves, ask me the usual questions and a couple even invited me for a beer after work.

Overall, the team was a mixed group in terms of age and gender but every single one of the male interns had the same question when speaking to me, 'have you met Rachel yet?' Initially I just smiled and said no, not thinking anything of it, but I noticed that each of them reacted the same way, a knowing chuckle and raised eyebrows. 'Don't worry, you will' was the most common response and no one cared to explain further until I spoke to Alex at lunch.

'How's your first day going Tony?' Alex wiped his mouth and took a swig of water.

'Good mate, everyone's been friendly. I got a question though, who is this Rachel person?'

Alex chuckled as he put his sandwich down and wiped his mouth again.

'Ahh you mean Rachel, intern affairs.' He laughed as he spoke.

'What like HR? Someone who investigates us for dysfunctional behavior?' I had only ever heard of internal affairs on police movies.

'Nah mate not internal affairs, intern affairs. She fucks the interns man.'

Now I chuckled. 'You're kidding right? Office prank on the new guy?'

'Nope I'm serious, it started years ago, she fucked one of the interns and just carried on doing it or something, whenever we get a new guy she will eventually make her move on them. Sometimes the girls as well.' Alex carried on at his sandwich as I gawped at him.

'Hang on, so she doesn't get in trouble or anything?' He had to be messing with me.

'She's senior leadership mate, been here for 20 years and is an amazing accountant, why do you think the pay is so good for new interns here.'

Alex was right, of all the places I applied to, Hummingbird had a significantly higher pay packet, better benefits and was massively competitive to get into.

'Is she hot?' I'm a guy; I had to know what she looked like.

'Yeah she is, she's had kids and is in her 40's but still really good looking. Was a stunner when she was younger, you've definitely seen her, she would have been in your senior leadership meeting this morning. The brunette, glasses, husky voice.'

The cogs turned and I thought back to Gerry introducing everyone one by one. He pointed around the table to his assistant, intern leader, head of HR and IT and then Rachel, accounts.

'Yes I remember her! Hair tied up, glasses, black dress?'

Alex pointed his index finger at me. 'That's her. She's dressed pretty conservatively today, sometimes she's a little slutty, and at the Halloween parties...' he puffed his cheeks and breathed out to let me know how good she looked.

I sat and smiled at my untouched sandwich, I wasn't going to complain about a hot older woman wanted to fuck me in the office but this wasn't on top of my 'first day at new job' list.

'She will approach you at some point in your first week mate and pounces on the good looking ones quicker, I reckon she'll find you by tomorrow.'

We finished our lunch and made small talk but I wasn't concentrating, the thought of being cornered by a sexy older woman in an office on the first day of a new job was the stuff of dreams and it was all I could think about. Sex wasn't something that concerned me, I was pretty experienced and knew what I was doing but the fact that it was at a job that I could get fired from made me nervous. Once we had finished Alex went back to the office but I needed to clear my head and went for a walk to get some fresh air. 10 minutes later I was back in the office atrium with a fresh outlook on the afternoon and the nervousness had passed.

I turned a corner towards the lifts and slowed down thinking I had just missed one going up but heard a man's voice call out from inside.

'C'mon Tony I'm holding it.' I sped up and turned the corner into the lift and saw Gerry holding the button for me with one hand and his phone to his ear in his other hand.

'I'm in the lift it might cut out.' He shouted to someone down the line.

'Thanks Gerry, I thought I missed it.' As I rounded into the lift I saw that we weren't alone and Rachel stood in the other corner smiling at me.

'Hello again.' She smiled politely.

'You remember Rachel from this morning Tony? Head of accounts.' Gerry didn't wait for a response and went back to his phone again.

'Hi, yeah I do, you ok?' I smiled and felt that nervousness return.

'Yes thanks Tony, how's your first day going?' I felt too shy to look at her, instead I glanced sideways and then down as I spoke.

'Great to be honest, everyone's nice, I just grabbed some lunch with Alex.'

'Ah yes I know Alex well.' Was there an undertone to her comment? I didn't even think to ask Alex if he had fucked her as well. He probably had.

The lift stopped and Gerry got out, still shouting at whoever was on the phone about floor seven, now I was alone with Rachel. I was on edge, waiting for her to proposition me but it never came. She was not intimidating at all; her demeanor was friendly and casual. Eventually I looked up and made eye contact with her and got my first real look at her face.

She was most definitely a pretty woman, dark brown hair tied in a high ponytail. Thick-rimmed, round black glasses framed her hazel almond shaped eyes. Dark eyebrows with a gentle arch and she wore little to no makeup.

'You have a girlfriend Tony?' I felt like the question came out of nowhere but she was probably just filling the awkward lift silence. 'Or boyfriend, well partner I should say.' She quickly added the second part of her sentence and the words tumbled out of her mouth clumsily making her seem nervous.

'No, no girlfriend, or boyfriend for that matter.' I laughed. 'A couple casual relationships through uni but that's it really. I'm straight though.' I scrunched up my face in embarrassment. 'Don't know why I said that.'

Rachel giggled and I got a good look at her outfit, a black office dress finished just above her knees, it was sleeveless apart from a small cuff at the top of her shoulders, no cleavage showing at all but the zip going from the top all the way to the bottom left things to the imagination. Imagine ripping it down to see what she has underneath.

Her physique looked healthy; not slim, she was carrying some weight that you would expect for someone in middle age after two kids, it looked like she had good-sized boobs and wide hips. Under her dress she had black tights and pointed black heels, not overly high, they were sexy yet practical.

The lift stopped again. 'This is me, nice to meet you Tony, hopefully see you around, enjoy your first day.' She smiled and walked out as I returned my own pleasantries. I was totally relaxed the nervousness had disappeared and one thing that struck me was that she didn't seem the type to target new staff for workplace sex.

The lift stopped at my floor and as I walked to my desk it dawned on me that Alex and the guys were definitely screwing with me. I laughed at the prank and even more that I had fallen for it. The rest of the afternoon was uneventful, I had some client portfolios to look over and familiarise myself with before I went to the kitchen for a coffee.

While the kettle was boiling I stared into the steam and listened to the hum of background chatter from the office, I didn't even realise that I wasn't alone. Rachel had come in and gone towards the fridge.

'Sorry I was in a world of my own then, do you want a cup?' I gestured at the kettle.

'Yes please, there's never any full fat milk on my floor, they all drink almond or soya or half fat. I need full fat for me.' She laughed and patted her hips as she walked over and handed me the milk. 'Not long left of the day now is it.' We both glanced at the clock; it was nearly 4pm. 'Any plans for later?'

'Alex and some of the guys wanted to go for a quick beer to show me the local bars so I think just a couple quiet drinks with them, you?'

Rachel laughed. 'They wont be quiet drinks, they always make sure the intern has a heavy first night, it's a sort of initiation ritual for the new guys. You'll have fun, they're a boisterous bunch but are good lads, we don't hire idiots here.' Rachel's grin caught my eye differently this time and I felt that uneasiness return.

I started to make my way to my desk when Rachel stopped me. 'You couldn't give me a hand could you, I need to grab a box of files on the way and wont be able to carry both things, could you save me a double journey please?'

'Yeah sure.' I dropped my mug at my desk and followed her into the lift. 'What floor?' I asked as we got in.

'Seven please.' I pressed the button and we started to move and it didn't click with me until we had gone past floor five. 'Aren't they refurbishing floor seven?'

Ding. The doors opened to a bare office space with dimmed lights, desks were stacked in one corner and wires were sticking out of the ground at various points.

'Rachel what are we doing here?' It was happening. She placed her own mug on a table and grabbed my hand to lead me toward a door leading to the toilets.

I didn't argue, I inspected her petite hand, black painted coffin shaped nails, slender delicate fingers and no wedding band. We had passed through one door and were in a narrow corridor with doors off on both sides for individual toilets. She marched me past them all to the disabled door at the end and dragged me in.

'Lock the door.' She commanded as soon as we entered, I spun the lock, clicking it shut and turned to look at the room I was going to fuck my co-worker in. It was nothing out of the ordinary, a large disabled toilet in one corner, a lower sink to the right of the door built into a shelf for bags and toiletries. It was clean, unused and looked like it had been recently installed, you could still smell the plastic smell of the sealant. Rachel strode over to me and gently grabbed my crotch, pushing me back against the door.

'You might have heard about what I expect from the new staff that start here.' Even with her heels on she was looking up at me; she wasn't more than 5'2 without shoes I guessed. 'It's not often I have someone on the first day but you caught my eye Tony.' She rubbed as she spoke and squeezed my shaft to life in her grip. Rachel stepped back from me and unzipped her dress right the way down, I was mesmerized and couldn't take my eyes off her as she grabbed both sides of her dress and opened up.

My cock twitched as I soaked in the sight in front of me. Rachel slipped the dress off her shoulders and hooked it on the wall; she placed her hands on her hips and popped to one side while biting her lip. She had a black lace bra underneath that was struggling to hold her heaving breasts; they were fighting to pour over the top. Her tights were thigh high and held up with a lace garter belt, underneath was a skimpy lace g-string. It barely covered her mound and I could make out a triangle of trimmed pubic hair through the delicate fabric.

Her body had a slight chub to it, her stomach had a pouch with loose skin, no doubt from carrying two kids, and there were faint stretch marks under her garter. Her huge bust and wide hips gave her an hourglass figure and made everything fit to proportion and as she gave me a twirl I got a look at her thick thighs and wide ass. She jiggled as she moved and I could make out faint lines in her muscles over her body, she obviously looked after herself.

Rachel's heels clicked as she walked over to me, without a word she squatted down to my crotch to unbuckle my belt, undo my zip and yank my trousers and boxers around my ankle. My cock sprang up from its constraints and faced Rachel eye to eye. Her face beamed as she took in the shaft of meat in front of her. Although not massively long, about six and a half inches or so, my cock was thick and veiny with a slight curve up and a purple tinted helmet shaped head that glistened with pre cum. I never liked to be completely hairless and instead had trimmed my hair short while shaving my balls smooth. Rachel put her warm hand to them and gently rolled them in her palm, she used her other hand to grip me from my base and stroked up and down, lastly she placed her mouth around my head and used her tongue to coat a thick layer of spit to lubricate her stroking.

I melted back against the door and let her work, the cold door against my bare ass didn't even make me flinch, and I breathed deep while slowly rocking my hips. Once she was comfortable with the girth of my tip she started to extend her neck forward and back to inch her way down my shaft all the while she stroked my balls with her spare hand. Once she was past half way he let go of the base and balls and placed her hands on the back of my thighs and stroked them up and down while she fucked me with her mouth. I rested my head back on the door and listened to the sloppy sound of her spit rubbing into my dick, I closed my eyes and took in, smiling at the ceiling. After a few minutes I looked down and stared straight into Rachel's eyes, she didn't break eye contact as she forced my cock deeper into her throat, even when her eyes started to water and her face turned red she never left my gaze.

Eventually she released my cock and slurped up her spit and rested back on her heels, Rachel stroked me with one hand and put her other hand to her crotch to pull her underwear to one side and rubbed herself, I could hear the sticky cum sound letting me know she was ready. Without a word she moved to the surface next to the sink and bent over, pushing out her fat ass she looked at me through the mirror, her underwear stuck to one side I knew exactly what she wanted.

I was so horny I didn't even think about wearing a condom with this woman who had fucked half of the office. I didn't care, I pulled my clothes over my feet and hung them on the door hook, lining up my twitching cock with her wet slit I gently entered her. She was tighter than I expected but the fact that she was soaking made it easy to enter. She breathed as she got accustomed and pushed herself onto me as far as she could go before slowly moving up and down my shaft, fucking me gently. She closed her eyes in the reflection and smiled, tilting her head back. After a few minutes of her warming me up I took control and pushed her down onto the surface, I gripped her hips before humping her with steady force. You could head my torso slapping against her cheeks and every thrust sent a ripple through her chunky thighs and ass. I pounded her for a good 10 minutes before slowing down to control myself. I spread her cheeks to get a look at her asshole, it was pink and looked tight but I didn't even touch it. I wasn't going to push my luck.

I gave her a slap on the behind and snaked my hands up her tanned back, over her bra straps and across her shoulders. My palms placed on either side of her neck with my thumbs just at the point where her hair stopped, I was still fucking her at a steady pace. Rachel propped herself up on her hands, made eye contact and pushed back into me again, that was the go ahead I needed. I tightened my grip around her throat and increased my pace until I was violently slapping against her ass, her whole body shook and my tie flapped about as I pounded her.

I was starting to get sweaty and my breathing became a little ragged, Rachel had already realized and tapped my hands to release her neck. I stopped fucking her and gently held her hips again.

'Don't you dare pull out of me.' She instructed as she pushed me back towards the toilet, I fell back onto it and my bare ass got a cold shock. Rachel was still securely sat on my cock and instantly started to bounce on me, her entire weight lifted and then slammed down onto my crotch and thighs. I could still see her entire body shake with each rise and fall but now I wanted to get a glimpse of her tits. I took a chance and unhooked her straining bra from the back and threw it across the room. I could still see her face in the mirror and her expression didn't change, but I wasn't looking at her face for long. Her huge, round tits bounced about and leapt with each thrust. Her big brown nipples were erect and pointed slightly down. Her breasts were loose and floppy, ringed with stretch marks but still looked beautiful. I took another chance and grabbed them with both hands, Rachel didn't mind; I squeezed them gently while she continued to fuck me.

'Oh fuck yes.' Her voice breathy, the words tumbled out of her mouth, one of the few things she said to me since we started. Without a warning she lifted off me, turned and slammed back down, placed her arms around my shoulders and left me face eye to eye with her soft tits. 'There you go.' She smiled before gently rolling her hips slow fucking me.

I accepted the invitation without hesitation and went straight for the nipple, my mouth clamped around the brown circle and I tried to fit it all in, I couldn't. I switched to the other leaving a thick layer of spit on the one I abandoned. This one I was more aggressive with, I sucked hard and used my teeth to scratch the flesh in my mouth. Rachel didn't complain, I carried on sucked harder before pulling back and using my hands to squeeze the tanned globes together, I pinched them between my thumb and fingers and gave them a good inspection before returning to my meal. As I mauled her tits with my mouth my hands moved to her back, I scratched down her spine and cupped her cheeks while she continued to ride me.

I noticed a change in her rhythm and her breath became shorter. Her chest twitched and her tits jiggled as I pulled back, looking up at her face she still had her glasses on. Her mouth was open in a large 'O' and she tilted her head back whispering 'yes, yes, yes.'

Rachel came hard and long, her moan filled the room and the echo made it even louder. Her rolling hips slowed down until she was just sat on my cock quivering. Now it was my turn to take control, I lifted her up in one motion and moved back to the surface next to the sink. I placed her ass on the edge of the counter and tilted her hips at the perfect angle for me. I started to pump her hard and deep, my torso made her belly pouch bounce and her tits spilled to the sides loosely. Rachel made eye contact with me and pulled her glasses off, her cheeks were flushed and she smiled. I leaned in and delicately kissed her soft lips, moving back her head moved towards me asking for more. Our lips and tongues met sensually, all the while my cock continue to assault her pussy.

12