Intern Office Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Boss learns of her assistant's perversion.
4.9k words
4.23
4.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intern Office Slut Chapter 5

Author's Note: This is the fifth chapter of "Intern Office Slut". It doesn't lend itself to being read as a stand-alone, so I suggest trying the other chapters first or reading the whole series 😊 Content warning: Flogging.

***

"Are you being productive?"

Tasha looked up from her laptop, with such a picture perfect expression of a guilty conscience that she had to have practiced it.

"Yes, sorry!" She said, and started typing rapidly.

Niko watched her with amusement. The slut was seated half-naked on a wooden chair, working on a desk specifically set up here for the day so that she could join her boss in her office. The chair probably wasn't the most comfortable, but it lent itself well to the suction cup of the large dildo currently buried in Tasha's cunt. From the relish with which the young woman occasionally wriggled her bare hips up and down the toy, it was clear that she much preferred this arrangement to a more comfortable seat.

As expected, all this made for an excellent view, and Niko congratulated herself on realizing this particular idea, which had been among the first she'd had on how to make use of her mega-horny new intern. Of course, her later ideas had been similarly tasteful, and the last month had been extraordinarily enjoyable as a result.

It really was a shame that Tasha's time at the company was coming to an end.

Suddenly the e-mail Niko was scanning seemed a lot less relevant than it had a moment ago. "Let's see about that," she said, rising from behind her own, disproportionately larger desk and striding over to inspect Tasha's work.

She stood behind the girl's chair and took her large breasts in her hands, stroking them gently through Tasha's shirt as she leaned over her shoulder to look at the screen. In the past twenty minutes, it seemed like Tasha had only been able to add two entries to her list; when Niko quickly scanned them, she immediately spotted several mistakes. Not that it mattered; she would have mocked her for it anyway.

"That's all you have to show me?" She asked coldly, and gave a slap to both of Tasha's tits, making them jiggle satisfyingly. "You're hopeless. I bet you were too busy thinking of that big dick you're sitting on, weren't you."

Tasha squirmed in her chair in response, impaling herself more deeply. That pseudo-guilty expression returned to her pretty features along with a gasp of pleasure, as if she just couldn't help herself, and she held Niko's gaze the whole time. She had clearly figured out how to perform for Niko, and Niko found herself enticed by the question of how much was play, and what was real.

"Among other things," Tasha admitted.

"Other things?"

When Tasha said nothing, Niko pinched her nipples through her shirt. "Ow! I was just fantasizing... I'm sorry."

That gave Niko an idea. She had admittedly been rather caught up in her own desires for the past weeks; there had simply been so much she wanted to do to Tasha that she hadn't often asked her for ideas. But as their time together drew to an end, she found she wanted to give Tasha something more. The girl had certainly earned some rewards.

"Fine," she said. "Have it your way. I have a new task for you, perhaps more appropriate to your mental state." She gave the soft breasts in her hands a firm squeeze, delighting in their perfect shape as much as the sigh it drew from Tasha. "Instead of the list, you're going to start writing down your fantasies. Especially ones that take place here at work. That should be easy for you, shouldn't it? Show me what you dream about when you're too horny to work and I don't have time to fuck you."

Tasha nodded and immediately raised her hands to the keyboard. 'I wish I could service everyone, not just you and Raoul', she typed, then clicked to make the sentence appear as the first bullet point of a list. Niko had no doubt it would be a long list. She smiled, and gave Tasha an almost affectionate rub of the neck.

"You know," she said, surprising herself somewhat with the sudden sincerity, "It's a shame you're leaving the country again. It's been quite nice having you around."

"Thank you!" Tasha said with genuine delight. "It's been my great pleasure." She rolled her hips for emphasis, and Niko turned away to hide her amusement.

She had just returned to her desk when Tasha said: "Will you be looking for someone else to fill my place?"

Niko regarded her with almost something like regret. "I don't think so," she said. "You're a dying breed, Tasha. Most people don't exactly appreciate being asked to spread their legs for their boss."

Tasha dared a wink at that, and pulled her thighs wide apart with both hands as she arched into the dildo, her expression showing off her pleasure. "I know you do. Hands back on the keyboard," Niko commanded, and Tasha complied.

"If I may," she said then, her tone suddenly changed, "I do think I know someone who'd quite appreciate it. Although he's a guy, if that matters."

It didn't. Niko had never made a difference between genders when it came to selecting her toys. "Who is it?" She asked. If Tasha had another friend like herself in need of an internship position, there might be a way to arrange that. In fact, that would be... really very nice.

But Tasha suddenly looked like she wasn't sure she should continue after all, now that Niko was looking at her with full attention. "I'll tell you if you promise not to fire him," she said.

Niko furrowed her brow. Someone already working here, then? She stared at Tasha a moment, who seemed genuinely uncomfortable for the first time today. Then it clicked.

"It's Raoul, isn't it." The tiny widening of Tasha's eyes was all the confirmation Niko needed.

In truth, Niko should have known. At the very least she'd known that something was going on for the past few weeks; she'd just preferred not to think about it too much. It made things complicated, and she couldn't stand that.

Her personal assistant had always been incredibly dedicated. He was loyal, reliable, efficient, and just overall more than worth the generous salary she paid him. But when he'd noticed she was sleeping with the intern, his productivity had taken a massive hit.

She might have thought he simply disapproved; but she had seen the way he'd walked into her office after he'd watched her come on Tasha's face that first day. If she wasn't terribly mistaken, there hadn't been a trace of indignation on his face over finding his boss in that position; but he had been very hard, very fast.

Raoul's output had improved significantly since Niko had permitted him to take his frustration out on Tasha. But still, there was no denying that he wasn't acting like his usual self. Of course, if he was jealous rather than just turned on by the lesbian display... that would explain things.

"You didn't hear it from me," Tasha said, returning her eyes to her laptop. Niko made an absent-minded noise of confirmation.

"What makes you so sure, though?"

Tasha paused, clearly in a conflict of loyalty of some sort. Niko didn't want to press her, but she did need more to go on if she was going to decide how to handle this situation. So, she continued to watch her intern calmly.

"It's really kind of obvious," Tasha said finally. "He all but hated me when you first took an interest. When we fuck, half the time he doesn't look at me but at your door or whatever. I think he said your name once, when... he was about to come. I don't think he knows I noticed, he was very quiet, but... well. I have practice." She smiled. "There's more that I don't want to talk about. But just believe me, he's definitely interested. And..." She shot Niko a look. "I don't know much about these things, but I would bet my ass that he's quite submissive."

This second part, at least, Niko was immediately willing to believe. She'd never really thought about it before - there had been no reason to - but Raoul did give off that vibe.

As she considered the information, Niko noticed that she was enjoying it; her mind immediately jumped to wondering about his more specific preferences, imagining him in specific situations. There was a certain... allure to this. Raoul had always been handsome, but so far Niko had never been tempted to extend their relationship beyond work. But now... Tasha's words tugged on something inside her. Made her want to find out if the girl was right.

"What do you mean, you don't know about these things?" Niko asked, distracted. "You don't think you're submissive?"

"Not really," Tasha said without hesitation. "I'm just horny, and flexible."

At this, Niko looked up, surprised. Tasha had been acting her part with such enthusiasm that Niko had never really questioned her interest.

"Don't worry, I'm digging this," Tasha said, waving down toward her bare bottom and smiling at her boss. "Just... not like that. I'm here for the sex, and the extra things you do just add a little spice. He..." She paused, then sighed. "I've seen him choke himself for fun. I think he would be all about those extra things."

Niko blinked in surprise. An unexpected chill rolled down her spine and arms. This sure did make for an interesting mental image.

"Thank you for telling me," she said, turning toward her work to hide her feelings. "I'll consider it."

***

For the last few years, "dinner" at Alisha's had been one of the main occasions when Niko indulged her sexual appetite. She simply had too much to lose at this point to attend community events or use fetish websites. There weren't that many Asian dommes with light eyes or female Asian CFOs with light eyes in the area, and the risk that someone would make the connection was usually not worth it. Sometimes there would be a suitable event, like a masquerade, but most of Niko's opportunities to engage in kink were through friends she still knew from her more active time.

Niko and Alisha, for example, had been friends for more than ten years now. Niko still remembered Alisha's time of touring the clubs every weekend, but her friend had long since settled down and even married. Her husband, John, took care of the house and garden and whatever else his mistress required. The pair also had a pet, Amya, who lived with them part-time when she wasn't working.

As she was getting ready, Niko couldn't help but notice how much less wired up she was for the night than usual. Not that she wasn't looking forward to spending time with one of her oldest friends and her subs, and she certainly wasn't opposed to a play session either. But there wasn't the same physical tension waiting to be released. The contrast made it crystal clear just how different her sex life had been for the past few weeks, and, in truth, how thin it had been before.

Niko couldn't really pinpoint when things had turned this way. She was, of course, a very busy woman; she was happy with her life, enjoyed working because she was good at it. In her free time, she pursued outdoor sports and expanded her knowledge - all things she could do on her own time, whenever she wanted. She liked her independence, and she couldn't be bothered with the tediousness of a long-term relationship or the sheer logistics involved in finding short-term partners interested in the same things she was. And it didn't help, of course, that she had never cared for vanilla sex.

But maybe, it was time to invest a little more effort for a lot more satisfaction.

As usual, John met her at the door, taking her coat and boots. All he wore was a white collar and cuffs, paired with long black pants made of a stretchy black material that left little to the imagination. Two incisions to both sides of his crotch left only a vaguely triangular piece of fabric to cover it - a rather meager coverage that would no doubt hide nothing come that part of the evening.

Even as Niko congratulated him on his tasteful choice of clothing, she experimentally imagined Raoul wearing something similar. To her surprise, she could, and the projected result was actually not half bad.

"Thank you, Sir," John responded respectfully. Having met Niko many times before, he knew she preferred this title to any other in the classic BDSM arsenal, and for his part he couldn't let go of calling a dominant something other than their name. "You look resplendent yourself," he said, indicating her long-sleeved black body which exposed her long legs, themselves adorned by a fishnet pattern.

The servant led her to the living room, where Alisha rose smiling from her seat to embrace her friend. She was dressed similarly well, in a glossy rubber minidress complete with garters, thigh-highs, and elbow-length rubber gloves. The strapless top of the dress constricted her chest to create eye-catching cleavage framed by her long black braids.

"Niko! What a joy to see you. Would you like anything to drink?"

They sent John off to mix two Whiskey Sours, and Niko walked over to say hello to Amya, who was leashed to the divan in the corner. The fuzzy white collar holding the leash was the most substantial thing on her body, which was otherwise covered in flimsy white pieces of lace, more alibi than anything else but contrasting beautifully with her dark skin.

She knelt when Niko approached, and let the other woman pet her, rubbing her cheek against Niko's hand as it passed. In this way Niko found her fingers brushing over Amya's graceful neck and over her collarbones. Amya smiled at her sweetly and arched her back to push her chest up, succeeding in obtaining a gentle rub.

"Why are you tied up over here? You look like such a good girl today."

Amya beamed at Niko and purred, continuing to push out her chest. When Niko withdrew her hand, meaning to step away, she leaned back on her hands and pulled her knees up and apart, exposing her barely clothed pussy.

"Amya!" Alisha said sharply. "Keep it together until you're invited."

"It's alright," Niko said with a hint of a smile. "I like them a little brazen." She did the girl the favor and began petting her between the legs, rubbing the pads of her fingers over her pussy lips in circular motions as if massaging her.

"She knows that," Alisha said. "But even so, she has to do as she's told. Amya, how many blows is that?"

The pet looked up at Niko as if expecting her to spare her the punishment, then meekly admitted, "Two."

"One for disobeying orders, and one for being a slut," Alisha confirmed. "Turn around!"

Amya dutifully got to all fours facing away from them, presenting her lovely ass for spanking. Alisha grabbed a flogger from a nearby cupboard. "Because you pleased my guest, you can choose who gets to punish you."

"Niko," Amya said, so the black mistress handed Niko the flogger and sat back down. She had clearly known her pet would choose this way, because she'd selected Niko's favorite. Niko weighed it in her hand appreciatively before delivering two clean, simple strokes to both of Amya's cheeks in a simple figure eight motion.

"Better hold on to that," Alisha said dryly, "Amya's having a bit of a phase. I dare say that won't be the last time you have to hit her today."

Niko laughed and sat down next to her friend. They began to chat about this and that, until John returned with a tray. Besides their drinks, it held beautifully arranged dessert bowls, which he handed the two mistresses with a slight bow.

John didn't particularly like to cook, but he did like to bake, which was why "dinner" at Alisha's tended to consist of either take-out and drinks, or drinks and dessert. As a result, it was one of the only times Niko actually ate desserts, which she usually lacked the appetite for after a full meal. Visiting Alisha always felt like being spoiled a bit.

As they all enjoyed the raspberry cream on black bread, or whatever it was exactly, Niko began to tell them about the delightful affair she was having with her intern. If you could call it that; there were of course no feelings involved, only lots of sex. Most especially oral sex. Tasha had learned very quickly in that department, to Niko's satisfaction.

Alisha grinned wide, flashing her white teeth. "Good for you!" she said. "Did you hear that, John? Sounds like you have a lot to compete with this time!" She turned to Niko and said: "I hope you don't mind giving him a taste anyway; he's been looking forward to it all week."

While listening to Niko's story, John's cock had begun to stretch the fabric draped across it, filling it out in a pretty bulge. He was looking at his feet without a word, giving a show of embarrassment that there was no real need to feel. It was working, though; Niko hadn't even been feeling that keen, but seeing him act coy like this was piquing her interest.

"Well," she said, watching him, "Do you think he earned it?"

"After that dessert, I'm inclined to say so," Alisha winked, and motioned for John to come closer but remain standing. Then she got up and returned with Amya, carelessly slinging the leash around her wrist to lead the younger woman as she crawled toward the sofa.

Niko had put down her empty bowl and picked up her drink. Leaning back in Alisha's luxurious pillows, she uncrossed her legs and slid them apart a little while staring down John with a smug little smile playing around the corners of her mouth.

She thoroughly enjoyed the way his growing erection pushed at his clothing, widening the gashes at the top of his thighs through which she could now see a generous amount of his skin, just light enough to stand out well amid the black fabric. Following an impulse, she lifted a foot and nudged the pad softly against John's junk, testing how easily it would slip out of its rather inadequate container formed by the bulging piece of fabric. It didn't, but swelled further instead, now showing much of the side of his cock.

John suffered this treatment without the bat of an eye, but at Alisha's signal he knelt on the floor in front of Niko, and very gently, almost reverently, began to kiss her thighs. She took a sip of her drink, enjoying the thrills his lips sent up her spine, and let him spread her legs further so he could sit more comfortably between them.

Meanwhile, Amya had immediately begun to lap at her mistress's clit, making quiet sounds of pleasure as she did. "So," Alisha asked, turning toward her friend. "When did you say she was leaving?"

"End of this week," Niko replied. "But get this... she told me that Raoul - you remember my assistant?" Alisha nodded. "She's convinced that he would like to fill her place, as she put it." Niko shuddered as John nibbled at the crease at the top of her thigh.

"How would she know that?" Alisha asked, her eyebrows halfway up her forehead. Niko told her about Raoul's part in the last weeks while John finally nudged the fabric of her body aside and began to lick, but the soft touch of his tongue soon caused her to trail off.

"And, do you want him?"

It wasn't exactly a fair question to ask while Niko was having her clit licked so expertly. In fact it would have been difficult to answer any sort of question under the circumstances. "I've never really thought about it before," she said, trying to relax into John's administrations. "But more because he's my assistant. I don't know what I'd do without him. Well, hire a new assistant, I guess, but I've had my share, and I can tell you they don't usually come as good as he is."

"It's not like you would have to fire him," Alisha said.

For a while, the two mistresses were silent, enjoying the hot mouths that pleasured them. Simply leaning back like that, with her favorite drink in hand, a good friend by her side and a good sub between her legs, Niko felt like she owned the world. She sighed contentedly.

"I do want him," she admitted. No point keeping up pretenses here. Raoul was handsome and fit, and he knew how to serve. "I like playing with him already. He's so... suggestible." Truth be told, she had enjoyed knowing that they were turning him on, that he was listening from the other room when she played with Tasha. Enough to tolerate a drop in his performance, although she did hope it would be temporary.

12