Intern to Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadWisco
MadWisco
322 Followers

"Keep your legs apart." Brian demanded as he continued his manual assault on her pussy.

Nicole relented as a second wave began to build. The sloppy pawing of her young boyfriends had been enough to get her off, but this man knew exactly what to do and she had never felt this before. She moaned and gasped for breath again driving her ass back into Brian's crotch she felt his cock between her cheeks again and imagined it penetrating her as the second wave of orgasm came and crashed over her. "What could he do with his cock if he could do this with his hands," she thought.

His hands did not relent as wave after wave came, her juices flooded out of her, she could feel them running past the gusset of her underwear now and down her thighs. She was out of breath, panting, and beginning to sweat as he finally slowed and extracted himself from her underwear.

She could barely stand and Brian supported Nicole with his strong arms around her waist. He gently deposited her in the chair in front of his desk as she tried to come back to her senses. He brought the finger that had so recently been inside of her, driving her to ecstasy, up to Nicole's lips.

"Taste yourself, slut." Brian whispered into Nicole's ear.

She opened her mouth, extended her tongue, and sucked his finger deep into her mouth. Nicole tasted her sweet pungent come for the first time.

Brian adjusted himself as he moved around and sat back down in front of his computer. He too, wanted relief of his erection, but best to delay, leave her with only a hint of what was to come and wanting more.

Nicole slouched in the chair, her pants now at her ankles. Her legs were still spread as she recovered giving Brian a view of the thin red curls of her pubic hair through the soaked material of her white cotton thong. The inside of her thighs glistened with her juices and she slowly caught her breath.

"Are you my slut?" Brian once again asked.

"Yes, sir," Nicole responded.

"Yes, sir...what?"

"Yes, sir. I am your slut."

"Good." Brian said, "You better get dressed and back to your desk before the others get in, or more people will know what you are."

Nicole looked down at herself, exposed through her besotted panties. She took a deep breath standing and pulling up her dress pants. She felt the material of her pants stick to the wetness of her thighs and hoped it would dry before soaking through that layer as well. She tucked in her shirt and tried to adjust her hair as Brian started to get to work on his computer, typing an e-mail to a client.

Without anything remaining to say, Nicole turned to walk out of the office. Brian now raised his gaze and watched her well-shaped and firm ass as she opened the office door. As she stepped halfway out of the door, Brian called after her, "This isn't over, slut."

Nicole's pussy responded slightly and her chest heaved once again as she began to imagine what was to come.

MadWisco
MadWisco
322 Followers
12