Intern to Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally lowered the power to the minimum, the vibrator relented to a low buzz and Nicole was able to recover and relax some. Though the ache and need in her pussy still there. She stood up again and Brian rose, walking around the desk, he turned her to look at him allowing her some time to relax. The vibrator had other settings but he would let her discover those later.

He stood in front of Nicole now her scent still filling the air as the vibrator continued to tease her slightly, and the back of her mind on the new feeling of the plug in her ass. She looked up at his face and put her hands on his muscular chest.

"Are you my good little slut?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good." He said taking her face in his hand and tilting it up. His other hand reached around to her still bare ass grabbing it tightly and pulling her close. She moaned into his kiss as their lips met and he pressed the base of the plug in her ass. "Then we'll leave those in you until I'm ready to make you cum." He said, breaking their kiss.

"Yes, sir." She said, now fully realizing she would wear this device all day, at the whims of her boss to tease and control her pussy as he saw fit.

He moved back away and sat back in the chair behind his desk. Brian leaned back and took her in again. Nicole knew better to cover herself now as she stood her skirt still pulled up above her waist, chest flush and heaving. "You really are sexy, slut," he said appraising her soft well-formed legs and red tinged mound, pale breast pushing up into cleavage above her low cut top.

"Thank you, sir," she said, the juxtaposition of the complement and the vulgar role she now played toying with her thoughts and inner desires.

He glanced at his watch, just after 7:00 a.m. "Looks like you've got a bit of time to acclimatize, to your role for the day, before your coworkers arrive." He said, "You had better straighten your skirt and get going."

For a split second Nicole leaned forward and reached out for the panties still lying on Mr. Smith's desk. Then, remembering the slap to the ass she had taken for not following instructions, stopped. Instead, she reached down to the skirt bunched around her waist pulling it into place and straightening it down.

"Good job, slut." Brian said.

She turned and walked to the door, opening it and beginning to step through. "Oh Nicole," Brian called after her just as the vibrator strengthened its assault on her g-spot and clit forcing sensations pulsing up the plug in her ass as well.

She steadied herself against the new onslaught with the door frame as she turned to look back at her boss. She saw his hand on his phone, next to her used panties on his desk, adjusting the slider that now controlled her pussy. "Yes, sir." She moaned out.

"We have a few client meetings coming in today. Be sure to get them situated in the conference room then come get me when they arrive."

"Yes, sir."

"Hopefully they won't figure out what you are." Brian taunted as she continued out of his office door heading back to her desk. The vibrations again settled back to a low throb, she knew this wasn't over.