International Apartment Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
I get breakfast, go to class, and hang out with Laura.
4k words
4.43
9.8k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to my apartment to change.

Hiro, my roommate from Tokyo, greeted me with a husky "Hi," followed by standing there awkwardly in his hunched posture, staring at me with eyes like black marbles, wearing that half-smile of his. I didn't like how he would nod nervously at everything in a conversation, so I tried to keep it brief with him. He was supposedly studying economics, but he always seemed to just be hanging around the apartment, but not on his phone, computer or watching TV- he was always just standing in the kitchen, hall or bathroom sink, mostly just staring off into space as if he were thinking about something really important and I was interrupting him.

I smiled and nodded at Hiro, going into my room while he continued to stand there. He went back to watching people walk to class through the sliding glass door to our balcony.

After getting changed, I went to the dining hall to get breakfast. Inside was crowded and echo filled, with a sickly sweet bleached aroma ice cream shops always smell of. On my way to find a seat after getting some imitation eggs and toast, I saw my friend Samuel sitting at a table in a sunlit corner, chatting up a cute Japanese girl, Aika, and Laura, the Dutch girl.

I joined them. We joked about what was in the dining hall food, gossiped about other people living in the apartments, talked about which teachers we found weird, and teased Sam about his misogynistic jokes that went a little too far for the girls' tastes.

I asked Laura about her interest in Japan and Anime and Manga as she blabbed on about it as she had at the party. Laura was working on copying drawings out of a fantasy themed manga. She lamented how she had to take pictures of the speech bubbles and have her friend in Japan translate them for her over the phone. One of my best friends from the boxing gym was Japanese, and I picked up a few phrases from him. It got me into studying it, and I had learned all my hiragana, katakana, and basic kanjis enough so I could stumble my way through any manga at a middle school level. She was impressed I was able to roughly translate the few pages across the table, which prompted her to come around to my side of the table and sit next to me. Our arms and legs kept brushing together as I continued translating more frames of the manga comic. It was a lot of fun and felt good to use my Japanese knowledge.

I kept glancing down at Lauras cleavage in her low cut tank top, and her bra was loose enough to see her pert pink nipples. She definitely noticed, but kept leaning forward and asking what this speech bubble or frame meant. We went on until Sam and Aika had already left for their classes.

I realized my 10 AM class had already started. I got up and my erection strained against my pants, but I played it cool and just said I'd see her later. She apologized for making me late, and said she'd make it up to me, giggling as she looked back and forth between my eyes and hard dick.

In my African Literature class, every novel we read was about rape in some way. This cute girl in the class read a passage out loud about a nomad on horseback taking a village girl as his slave, stripping her of her clothes, slathering her naked body in oil, binding her hands behind her back, and leashing and collaring her, forcing her to walk alongside his horse, before taking her into the reeds and forcing her to submit to him. Some people in the class laughed nervously, but there was a silent acknowledgment among everyone that the scene was incredibly hot, despite us supposed to feel some kind of outrage towards the nomads and sorry for the people in the village. I pictured Nellie as my bound slave girl, her hair in a single braid, a wisp of stark red against her lily-white back, and I grew hard.

The next day, I got a text from Laura asking me what I was up to and I said I was taking a study break and going to watch this somewhat sexually suggestive anime about a schoolgirl who gives up her clothes for super powers. She said she had heard of that one and asked if she could watch it with me.

She was knocking at the door within a few minutes and Hiro answered it.

"Hi," he said, standing in doorway, staring with his usual emotionless robotic demeanor.

"Hi, Hiro. May I come in?" she asked, talking in an overly polite tone.

Hiro stepped aside, staring at her plump ass clad in tight jeans as she walked by. I offered to show her my room. Shaking my head at Hiro, who hung his head down and looked up at me with his eyes, like he was trying to look at me through his eyebrows.

I put on the schoolgirl Anime show and we sat next to each other on my bed. By the end of the first episode, our hands were touching and gently caressing each others palms and fingertips. As soon as the episode ended and the credits rolled, she looked bashfully at me and leaned in to kiss me. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and a tingling excitement pulsed through my body. Our bodies writhed against each other's. She playfully bit my lower lip. I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her cheek and we laid down together, snuggled and talked in whispers into each other's ears. It was a different sort of connection than the one I had with Nellie. But it felt good to let my guard down around someone and be vulnerable. My erection poked through my pants, but for some reason it didn't feel right to try and fuck her right then, and that was as far as we went that night. After she left, I started to jerk off to relieve the tension that had built up, but then I lost the desire to finish myself off. I definitely had blue balls, but for some reason I didn't want to cum, despite imagining Laura on her knees with her hands tied behind her back.

The next day, after working on assignments all afternoon I was feeling restless. All my roommates were gone, and my friends on campus were busy doing something else. My thoughts drifted to the awesome shower sex with Nellie. I hadn't seen her since then and although Laura and I had made out, I hadn't cum since then either. My thoughts drifted to the flashes of exposed skin and hips and breasts and eyebrows arched in such a way that turned me on.

Just as I was about to go on the Internet and start jerking off to porn, Laura texted me.

"Hey! What are you up to?"

I paused, looking at my phone. I don't know what got into me, even though I did like Laura, I knew she would just be gone in a few months and real relationship wasn't possible. I decided I could pretty much say whatever I wanted to her.

"Just getting ready to masturbate."

The phone didn't move for a second and thought I had disgusted her and would never hear from her again. Instead, the little dots on the phone jumped up and down signalling she was typing something and she said:

"Oh... Should I leave you to that or you need some help? ;) "

"Sure, come over."

Within 5 minutes, there was a knock at my door. Hiro answered it. Laura wore a black beanie with one bang hanging in front of her face, tattered hip hugging shorts and a thin white t-shirt bearing the Dali painting of the melting clocks. He gawked openly at her tits as she begrudgingly sidled past him. I shook my head at him: Not cool, dude. He stared dumbly back at me, mouth slightly open. I closed the door to the bedroom behind us.

"I thought you'd be hard already," she said, making a show of looking down at my crotch, with mock disappointment in her voice. We both laughed. I traced my finger along her jaw.

We kissed.

She stopped to take off her shirt and bra. Her full breasts flopped out as she released them. They were big and beautifully shaped, didn't sag, but hung over her rib cage like two perfect, soft semicircles. She arched her back so I could better fondle and explore them with my eyes, hands and tongue. She reached under my shirt and to feel my chest, so I took my shirt off. She ran her hands through my chest hair, which never grew in very thick, and she leaned in to kiss and lick my nipples, which felt amazing.

I was laying on the bed letting her explore my body when she started to undo my belt. I knew what she was going for, but decided to let her work for it. She unzipped my fly and slid down my pants and my underwear in one tug as I lifted up my ass to make it possible for her. With my pants around my ankles my hard dick sprung up like an exclamation mark blocking my view of some of her face as she looked in awe at eye level for a moment, her jaw hung open and eyes wide. I expected her to fondle and touch it with her hands, but she immediately leaned forward, flicked the tip with her tongue and took it into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down.

I let out a guttural "Uhhhh." Her warm, eager mouth imbibed and bathed my dick and balls in her thick saliva. She took a free hand and jerked off the base of my dick while her lips kissed and sucked at the shaft.

"That's good," I moaned and began thrusting my hips, piercing her lips with my cock's head, and resting my hand gently on top of her head.

I poked at her throat with one thrust and she gagged a little and popped it out of her mouth, but she kept stroking it.

"It's hard..." she gasped for breath, laughing slightly, "Like trying to swallow a cucumber!" she said, before impaling her face back on my dick, slurping and sucking. Her oral efforts were top notch, but I wanted to be inside her.

I tapped on her shoulders. She looked up at me, with a worried look like she wasn't doing a good job. I slid out from under her, pulled up my underwear and pants and unbuttoned her jeans, undid her zipper. After I had her belt off I peeled her jeans and panties down in one pull before she knew what I was doing.

"Excuse me?" she said as if I had done something rude like cut her in line. The smell of her snatch caught my nostrils and some part of my lizard brain activated- instinct kicked in. I buried my face into her perfect little blond mound and began snuffling and licking. Her pussy was intoxicating. The higher functioning parts of my brain shut down, and my reptilian instincts took over as I involuntarily tried to bury my face and nose as deep into her as I could.

I licked and sucked at her snatch for a long time, making her moan and run her fingers through my hair. I could tell I wasn't going to quite get her to cum through oral alone, and she was plenty juicy so I decided it was time to fuck.

I pushed her back onto the bed and mounted her, placing my hands over her shoulders. Through my underwear, my cock brushed against her pubic hair.

"Wait," she said, and I stopped and looked down at her, "I'm not ready."

I couldn't hide the look of frustration on my face, but rolled away onto my back beside her, my crotch a tent.

"I'm sorry," she said, and placed a hand on my shoulder. I put my own over hers.

"It's OK," I looked at her and smiled, taking all my willpower, as my balls were boiling and I needed release. She smiled back and leaned in to kiss me. We kissed for a while. I enjoyed grabbing little bits of fat around her belly and thighs and slapping her ass. She reached her hand down into my underwear began to brush her fingertips up and down my shaft. My dick oozed precum, my balls sore and throbbing.

She broke off from kissing me, biting onto my lower lip again. "I'm sorry, I'm just scared," she looked down at her own body.

"Look it's fine, I can just jerk myself off. We'll only do what you want to do."

"No, I want to finish you," she stroked one finger along my chest, looking down then back up into my eyes, "I want to taste you." She tilted her chin up with her cute smile to kiss me, before scooting down towards my feet, till her head was aligned with my waist. She rested her head on one elbow, her breast resting on my thigh, her hot breath on my dick before she leaned in and kissed the head through the jockey shorts. After twenty or so kisses, the wet spot in my jockey shorts had grown to encompass the entire head. I wanted more than anything to yank my shorts down, grab her hair, and fuck her face, but I knew this was her time to explore and grow more comfortable with me.

Finally, she hooked my shorts down with her thumbs and I lifted up my ass up so they could slide down to my knees. She kept kissing and licking the head, before growing more bold and taking the shaft into her mouth at a depth and pace she was comfortable with. My hips began to buck involuntarily, like there was some greedy voice in the lizard part my brain chanting all the way in! all the way in! till it hits the bottom!

After a few minutes of her doing the best she could I still wasn't close; for some reason when I lay on my back it's much harder for me to get off. I knew her jaw was getting tired.

"Let me stand up," I said, and slid off the bed onto my feet and tossed a pillow down onto the floor in front of me and motioned for her to kneel there, which she obediently did. She put one hand on the bottom of the shaft to control the depth, and used the other hand to caress my nut sack. Whatever valve was closed, opened: within a few seconds, I came in powerful spurts, the first of which jetted right down her throat. I pressed my palms to both sides of her head and thrust into her mouth, but couldn't get very far as she controlled the depth with her left hand. She gulped it down, glug, glug, glug, like she needed it desperately. After I finished cumming, she kept sucking, trying to coax out the last few drops. My cock wetly popped out of her mouth, she gave the tip one last little suck with her lips, a lick, then a kiss. I shuddered, overstimulated with pleasure.

She looked up at me expectantly, as if to ask how was that?

"Fuck," was all I could say. She looked down at her body and adjusted her bra. "How did it taste?"

"Salty, but kinda sweet too. It actually tasted pretty good," she laughed nervously, as if she wanted more, but was too shy to ask. She shuffled her knees off the pillow and stood back up. I marveled at her curvy form as began to dress. She hopped up and down to get her tight jeans back on, making her big tits flop around. She faced away from me and bent down, looking for where her bra went, her plump bottom wiggling at me, her big breasts milky, veined pendulums swaying beneath her. I encircled my arms around her waist and lifted her up and kissed her on the cheek, then squeezed and pinched her nipples between my index and middle fingers.

"Don't you want to get off too?" I said, softly into her ear.

"No, it's fine, I can do myself later," she cooed softly, as if she had a bothersome chore to do she didn't want to bore me with.

"I'll feel guilty," I spun her around. She looked up at me and draped her arms over my shoulders, clasping her hands behind my neck.

"Don't feel guilty. Girls don't need to get off as badly as guys do."

"I'm not so sure about that, I think you really need to cum." I said in a clinical tone of voice. She blushed. "That's true isn't it? The first thing you do when you get back to your apartment after your classes is see if any of your roommates are home and then play with yourself, probably in the shower. Isn't that right?" She laughed, bashful. Her cheeks flushed. "You're blushing!"

"Stop!" she said, now laughing harder, putting one hand up to her mouth.

"You need to cum, Laura, I wouldn't be a gentleman if you didn't cum. C'mon, let's get these jeans off." I ripped open the button, got her zipper down, then forcefully yanked her jeans down to her knees, again. Her wet blond patch glistened under the dim yellow dorm room light.

"Oh my Go-" she began, incredulous at being stripped so quickly, but the rest of her sentence turned into incoherent moans, as I began to slip and slide my tongue against her clit.

After I got tired of being down on my knees, which wasn't long, I grabbed her around both thighs and lifted her up and plopped her back down on to the bed. I put my hand up to her chin and my fingers squeezed her cheeks, then down to roughly squeeze her breast. I went down on her a little more, then decided she could teach me how to get her off.

"Make yourself cum," I whispered into her ear, my finger teasing her clit.

Doe eyes fixed on me, mouth set in a strange fixture as if before wailing out in pain, she performed circular motions with her index and middle fingers over just the perfect spot for her. She closed her eyes and I leaned into suckle and lightly bite on her nipples.

A strange aggression came over me, and suddenly felt like she owed me something before she would be allowed to cum, "Tell me that I own you," I said, as I flicked my left index finger up and down one nipple. I held her chin with my right hand, forcing her to open her eyes and look at me while she played with herself. A shocked expression washed over her face that looked like I had just robbed her of her dignity. I looked deep into her eyes, pinching her nipple harder. "Say it. Say that I own you."

All resolve waned from her face. She looked like she had been corrected on something she thought she knew for a long time. "You own me," she said.

I leaned into her ear, "good girl," I said and bit her earlobe. Her finger stopped its circular motion. She winced as if in pain and began gyrating her hips rapidly as she came hard, whispering a little ahh!

"Good girl," I said again, like I was praising a dog on following a command.

We put our underwear back on and and lay together for a while listening to Hatsune Miku. We talked about future plans and past relationships.

She got up to brush her teeth and use mouthwash. She came back, still dressed in only striped black and yellow panties and the Dali t-shirt, and I couldn't help but smile at how cute and hot she was. She saw my pleasure in how she looked and pounced on me. We kissed a while longer.

"So, what are you and me? Boyfriend-girlfriend? Sex-Friends?" she said, breaking the kiss.

"You're only here a few months. Do you really want to be in a longer term relationship?" I asked.

"I don't know. I like you," she said, running her hand through my hair.

"I like you too," I said stroking her back, looking into her eyes, "but I don't you to be hurt."

There was a pause. She crossed her arms and looked up at the ceiling.

"What did you mean when you told me to say 'you own me?'"

"Well, it got you off, didn't it?"

"Yea," she smiled, eyes glancing up, reliving the memory, "it was pretty hot."

"That's why, because I knew you'd like it. Because I know you like being dominated."

"Fuck you," she said, dismissively.

"Am I wrong?"

"Oh, so does that mean, I'm like- your sex slave now?" she said those two words in a husky, oversexualized voice, "and you're my 'master' and I'm here to just please you and swallow your cum whenever you want?"

My dick twitched at those words. Yes, that is what it means the lizard part of my brain said, but I pushed that thought back. I took on a contemplative tone of voice: "it means- whatever you want it mean."

She gave out a short, annoyed laugh. "Look, you know my views on this: women are not here to serve and please men. We are our own beings, our own persons," she said, emphatically pointed to her chest with her thumb and fingers together, her other breast jiggled around as she talked and I couldn't help looking down at it. Her weird Dutch accent gave her voice a toy-like, gnomish quality. It made her anger even cuter. At least I could understand her, unlike Nellie. "This isn't a porno or a video game, OK? Yea, we had fun, and I did cum good, but I'm not yours or anybody's slave. I'm equal, just like everyone is."

"Hey, I didn't mean to offend you, I was just having fun." I said, but couldn't hide the amusement in my face. She was so cute over how mad she was getting about this; I couldn't take her seriously. She did not like my reaction.

"I'm gonna go," she said, and slipped her bra back on. I couldn't believe she flipped her mood around so quickly after swallowing my cum. Then again, this seemed to be a common theme with all my girlfriends: good sex followed by arguments over nothing. Laura was different though. This wasn't an argument over nothing. This was me helping her discover something about herself. Something she liked, but didn't want to admit. Her ideology and ways of looking at and understanding the world and herself were coming into question. Her intellect rationalized, versus what her body and instincts craved.

12