Internship Affair by the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like it?" Kelly smiled, with the tip of her cold finger still circling the hardened nipple.

Joanna did her best to remain calm. This was uncharted territory. The fact was, she loved it. But she did her best to restrain her desires and not make a big fuss about it. After all, as a boss, she felt compelled to maintain some level of authority over her intern.

"I'm sensitive in that area, but I like it. It feels different."

"It doesn't bother you that I'm playing with your boob?" Kelly asked playfully.

"I know I'm in good hands."

Kelly continued circling around her boss's nipple. "Last week you said that you never had a lesbian fantasy before, but that was a lie, wasn't it?"

"Was I that obvious?" Joanna asked rhetorically.

"Not really. But I could tell anyway. I'm good at reading people."

"Fine, I've had those thoughts before, but I didn't want to admit it. I'm your boss, and some things are off limits."

Kelly grinned. "Even though I'm playing with your tit? I'm only teasing, Boss. The first time is kind of scary, in a good way. You'll get used to it. Watch and learn."

In an effortless motion, Kelly bent down and took the hard brown nipple in her mouth to suck. She rolled it around with her tongue while Joanna sat there awkwardly and enjoyed the sensation of her first sexual experience with another woman.

Almost without thinking, Joanna reached down and pulled the other cup of her bra aside, leaving both breasts exposed. She acted under compulsion and Kelly knew exactly what to do, moving her mouth to suck the other desperate nipple. The young intern gently squeezed both breasts with her hands and continued giving oral pleasure.

When she finished, Kelly sat upright and looked her boss in the eyes.

"What do you think?" the intern asked with glee. "Are you a changed woman yet?"

"I'm enjoying myself so far," Joanna smiled with her breasts still freed and her nipples wet with saliva. "You're a special girl."

Kelly smiled back, "Come here and kiss me."

The two women leaned forward and planted a strong kiss on each other's lips. It was a hard kiss, and it was passionate. Their lips pressed tightly and they opened their mouths to let their tongues touch, then swirl to taste each other. All of the emotions that had been held back were suddenly released. Their hands were all over each other and they held each other tight.

Minutes breezed by and Joanna ended her first kiss with another woman.

"So what happens next?" she asked. "I'm as nervous as the day I lost my virginity. But this is more unusual for me."

Kelly raised an eyebrow, enjoying her newfound teacher role. "Well, your boobs look kind of uncomfortable the way they're being squished by your bra. We need to get rid of your top immediately."

"Here?" Joanna asked, gesturing to the large window. "Maybe we can try my bedroom instead?"

"Why? Are you ashamed of being seen with me?"

"It's not that. It's just that I don't want..."

Kelly gave a wry smile. "Do you actually know any of those people across the street?"

"No, but that's..."

"Then who cares? It's more fun this way. Trust me."

Joanna sat frozen and allowed her intern to remove her shirt, then reaching around to unclasp her bra, leaving her topless on the couch. Fighting off any sense of shame, Joanna kept her hands down and allowed her breasts to be admired.

As good as it felt being this way for her intern, her eyes gazed to the window to make sure no one was watching.

"Eyes on me," Kelly said, using her finger to pull Joanna's chin. "How does it feel sitting here without your top on?"

"It helps me cool down from the heat. But then again, you're making things steamy in here."

Kelly laughed. "And you've got a great pair of tits, Boss."

"I'm glad you like them. So am I going to be the only one with tits out?"

"Is that an order?" Kelly asked jokingly.

Joanna winked. "You can sue me later, but right now, I'm ordering you to show me your breasts."

A mischievous look appeared on Kelly's face as she unbuttoned the top of her dress shirt with Joanna's helping hand. It wasn't long until they both undid all the buttons and removed the shirt. Kelly reached back to unclasp her bra and tossed it to the floor.

Now, they were on even playing field, with their breasts freed.

"Do they look how you expected?" Kelly asked, referring to her own perky breasts with light pink nipples.

"Yes. Firm, delicate, perfectly shaped, and you've got cute looking nipples. I'm going to enjoy sucking on them."

"Oh really? Well don't let me stop you."

Joanna smiled and bent down to finally return the favor. For the first time in her life, she had taken a woman's nipple in her mouth and sucked. It was an utterly arousing feeling for her and she became wetter from sucking Kelly's tits. She sucked each nipple as hard as she could, pulling them with her mouth, and she emulated Kelly's technique by rolling the nipples around with her tongue.

"Oh my god," Kelly moaned, with her hand behind Joanna's head. "Are you sure you're new to this? Your mouth is super talented and I can't wait to find out what else you can do with it."

Joanna stopped sucking and looked up. "You have other things in mind for me?"

"Of course I do. These are just appetizers."

"Then what's the main course?" Joanna asked, already knowing the answer.

Kelly grinned, "You already know."

The intern leaned back on the couch and lifted the hem of her skirt to expose her panties. She pulled her panties off then tossed them away. With her bare pussy displayed, Kelly spread her legs in the most inviting manner possible, showing off that pink, wet pussy of hers.

Joanna's heart raced and her adrenaline started pumped with a new intensity. Before getting on her knees, she made a routine check of the window, where voyeurs were normally waiting.

To her shock, Joanna spotted an occasional voyeur who would sometimes try to peep at her at night. A man in his late 30's, she estimated. Only this time, the man was with a woman who appears to be his wife. They both watched together from their bedroom window across the street, while still in their work clothes after having arrived home.

Joanna instantly clenched her breasts. Her biggest fear since moving into an apartment like this had been realized. Only now, she was caught topless with another woman. What had the couple seen? Had they seen her sucking and kissing another woman? Joanna shuddered to think.

"Don't worry about them," Kelly said, using her fingers to pull Joanna's face towards her. "Focus on me."

"They can see us. They're fucking spying on us. We need to get dressed, now."

Kelly smiled so broadly. "Maybe I like them watching."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Am I?" Kelly asked, with her smile growing. "Because I think it's really exciting. I always have."

"You've done this before?"

"Try it. Get on your knees for me. Use you instincts and do it the way you'd want it done to you."

Joanna took a deep breath and put her hands down to free her breasts again. She refused to look across the street at the peeping neighbors. She rubbed Kelly's bare thighs. Then she got on her knees.

Before her was a drenched pussy with a swollen clitoris. Joanna took another deep breath and bent down to kiss Kelly's crotch. She planted kisses all over it before moving her lips to the pink labia. The main thing going through Joanna's mind was how the couple across the street were so blatantly watching. And she also focused on Kelly's advice; 'Do it the way you'd want it done to you.'

Throwing caution to the wind, Joanna stuck her tongue out and licked the labia like a lollipop. She licked it hard, but affectionately. She licked the labia the way she had always wanted men to lick, but they never did. She licked the labia the way she always wanted it done to her.

The foreplay was over and she inserted the tip of her tongue inside of the wet hole, causing Kelly to groan and squirm where she sat. Joanna took pleasure in the fact that she was giving Kelly sexual satisfaction. She savored the taste of the womanly fluids in her mouth and she began to suck. She sucked the labia and the fluids into her mouth, and she worked her tongue up and down, side to side. She wanted to taste as much of Kelly as she possibly could, and she made sure to play with Kelly's engorged clitoris.

"Fuck, you're so good at that," Kelly sighed. "They love the show as much as I do."

Joanna gave the clit another tongue lash. "They're still watching?"

"Watching. Smiling. And they'll definitely have great sex afterwards."

Joanna looked upwards, while still eating pussy, to see Kelly with a big grin on her face, keeping her eyes across the street to the neighboring building. It was clear that being an exhibitionist was a huge turn-on for Kelly.

"I'm going to regret letting them watch," Joanna mumbled softly, in between kissing the labia and clitoris.

"No you won't."

Joanna went back to pleasing the pussy when Kelly used her foot to reel her back down. Her reward was getting to taste the fluids and listening to Kelly moan in pleasure. She felt a burning sensation between her own legs and she focused on her newfound oral technique.

When she brought her finger to rub Kelly's clitoris, she continued working her tongue inside the vagina, and that was when Kelly was sent over the edge. Kelly's moans turned to cries. Her muscles tightened and she clenched her toes. Her back arched and she suddenly yelled out loud while an intense orgasm flowed through her body.

Afterwards, Kelly went limp.

Joanna, from her knees, just looked at her young intern who remained in a blissful state. She was also fearful of turning around, and letting the voyeurs see her face and breasts again. Hoping the voyeurs would eventually stop looking (as unlikely as that was), Joanna rested her face on Kelly's thigh to hide her face in the meantime.

"God, that was fucking amazing," Kelly breathed, coming back to life. "I can't believe that was your first time eating pussy. You're a real freakin pro at this."

Joanna blushed. "Thanks. I'm glad I could do that for you. I really enjoyed... umm... your taste, if you don't mind me saying."

"Ready for your turn?"

Joanna froze for a moment, with her chin still on Kelly's thigh. "Yes, I'm ready. But do you think we can do it in my bedroom instead?"

"Afraid of being seen?" Kelly grinned.

"Kelly, I live here. The couple across the street see me often. They've already seen me topless, and going down on you. And I can't let them see any more."

The look in Kelly's eyes intensified, and Joanna knew it spelled trouble.

"Boss, do you realize that you're only turning me on again? Now let's switch places. I'm going to show you something new."

With a profound swiftness, Kelly got up and immediately sank to her knees. She guided her boss up and onto the couch.

Now, it was Joanna's turn to sit topless on the couch. She faced the adjacent apartment building across the street, while Kelly lifted her skirt and pulled her panties away.

A stunned Joanna sat still as her eyes locked on her voyeuristic neighbors. The couple were most certainly aroused. Watching. Waiting for more.

It was a strange exhibitionist feeling for Joanna to be exposed like this. It was a new rush she had never felt before. It was also surreal to look down to see Kelly, the young intern who she had been fantasizing about, looking directly inside of her pussy.

Unlike the way Joanna did it, Kelly just dove right in like an expert. There was no foreplay or warming up. The young intern just did what she had done countless times before.

Joanna simply laid back on the couch and enjoyed the powerful tongue lashes and sucking. It was an intoxicating and hypnotizing feeling that flowed through her body. Her living room was filled with the lewd sounds of sucking and slurping.

Her eyes went back and forth, switching from her beautiful pussy-eating intern, to her neighbors across the street. She felt the burning sensation through every part of her body and mind.

"God, they're touching each other," Joanna said of her voyeurs.

Kelly grinned while licking. "My favorite. Window sex is the best kind. Now they know what kind of naughty woman you can be, isn't that right, Boss?"

The burning sensation in Joanna became stronger when Kelly sucked and licked harder. Her clit was throbbing while it was being pleased. Kelly continued slobbering all over the wet cunt, and she inserted her fingers inside of Joanna's body. Kelly's tongue flickered the clit while her fingers did the messy work inside of the vagina.

Joanna cried out loud in a state of pure lust. She screamed. She didn't care if other people in the building could hear. She didn't care that her neighbors looked on while she was topless and being orally pleased by a younger woman. In fact, in only added fuel to her fire.

Her sexual feelings were overwhelmed and every muscle in her body contracted. Fluids rushed down her vaginal canal and she squirted, which Kelly gladly accepted while sucking continuously. Joanna continued screaming and she enjoyed the most exquisite orgasm she had ever felt in her life.

When it was over, her eyes closed and she was breathing heavily. Both women were sweating profusely and there were vaginal fluids everywhere from their orgasms.

Kelly watched in delight as her boss came back to life.

"You loved it," Kelly teased, with her chin resting on Joanna's pubic area.

"They loved it too," Joanna teased back, gesturing to their voyeurs.

"I'm so glad. It's scary, yet exhilarating. But here comes another scary part. After this, you'll probably feel confused for the next several days, maybe weeks, wondering if you're gay or straight."

"What do you think the answer is for me?" Joanna asked curiously.

"I'm not sure. I don't even know which category I fall under. The only thing that matters is that you're happy."

Joanna smiled, "That we're happy."

Kelly climbed on top of her boss and they kissed each other passionately. It was wet and sloppy. They tasted each other's vaginal fluids in their mouths and they pressed their sweaty bodies against each other, giving the happy voyeurs across the street an encore performance.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12