Internude Ch. 04: Experimentation

Story Info
Uncle Nick and the time-stopper watch.
2.9k words
4.46
29.4k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,811 Followers

Uncle Nick was not the first to wear the watch, and nor was he even the first 'Uncle Nick', for it was Uncle Nick's own Uncle Nick who had passed the watch down to him along with some preposterous, rambling tale of its creation by some distant, Swiss ancestor. An absurd fantasy, swiftly forgotten, and yet the watch...

The watch - the impossible watch - was everything the cantankerous old fool had promised. A mechanism not only for telling time, but controlling it. Not stopping it, exactly, but slowing it so that seconds became years - as near as he had been able to measure it. Adjusting the environment immediately around him in subtle ways that made a mockery of the laws of physics. By rights his transgressions of time and nature should have sent relativistic shock waves racing through the matter he interacted with. Doors should have exploded into splinters at his touch, and flesh should have evaporated beneath his caressing fingertips, and gravity itself should have abandoned him to an ignominious fate.

Nothing explained it. Not the science, anyway. It had to be the power of a god, or perhaps that of Chronos himself, Titan and Lord of Time. Absurd... but how else to explain it?

It made people into playthings, dolls to be used and abused, though for the longest time he resisted such a base impulse, preferring instead to test the limits of the device. For a while he imagined himself a new Robin Hood, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor, and funding as well an extravagant lifestyle for himself. He travelled the seven seas, and explored the four corners of the world, and never lacked for the love of a woman.

But after aging twenty years in the space of five, his appetite for fresh adventure diminished at last, and he returned to England to settle down and rest - for a while, anyway.

And then his brother, Dimitri, got married.

*

It was love at first sight - at least on Nick's side. Though he had bedded many beautiful young women over the years, there was an angelic innocence about Mary, a sweetness about her, that complemented her down-to-earth, girl-next-door looks. She was an attractive blonde with bright blue eyes and full, round breasts. Indeed, a more perfect example of a buxom lass was difficult to envisage.

She only had eyes for Dimitri. Though she greeted her future brother-in-law with wary warmth, Nick understood at once that there was no hope of seducing her away and claiming her for himself. Instead, as the big day approached, his heart ached to see the lovers so entwined, stealing kisses at every opportunity, laughing at private jokes, teasing each other; and increasingly his thoughts dwelled on the watch and the opportunities its trickery could offer.

Because Mary could be his, in ways he had only ever dreamed of before. So many times he had almost given in to temptation, the bodies of time-frozen women there for the taking. Nick had prided himself on his restraint. He might be an outrageous thief, but he was a gentleman! But now, with Mary... He would have forsworn all other women for her, to have her as his own adoring wife.

It was not to be. Nick wrestled mightily with his conscience, and felt sorely tested. He had almost godlike power at his command, but what he did with Mary in his feverish imaginings was devilish rather than divine. To yield to such base desires would be to cross a terrible line. Like Eve plucking an apple from the Tree of Knowledge, he would be condemned forever.

Seeing Mary in her bridal gown, radiant and terrified as she marched up the aisle, broke something in him. He knew in that moment, his soul no longer in turmoil but almost sad, that this joyful, sacred union would soon be corrupted by his own selfish need for his brother's wife.

Stopping time mid-vows, he embraced her from behind, his hands on her corseted chest, the bulge in his trousers pressing into her soft, curtained rear. "Do you take me to be your secret love," he whispered, "to offer up your warm, sweet flesh, for as long as we both live?"

Returning to his seat - the hard wood of the pew - he offered up a prayer for forgiveness, and restarted time.

"I do," she said.

*

Inevitably, Nick had touched and even moved many people while in frozen time. His initial worries about the consequences of this had developed into a careful study. While subtle touches would seem to be dismissed without a thought, a definite change in position or shift in clothing would not go unnoticed. Sometimes people would shiver and talk of ghosts, but most would reason it away: the trick of an overactive imagination; a gust of wind; a knock from a passing stranger; something...

But as soon as he did something that could not be explained - the total removal of a man's clothing, for example - the panic was total. A refined lady might scream. A brutal warrior might cower in a corner. Entertaining as this was, it was dangerous too, attracting too much attention. Nick had no wish to leave a trail of newspaper reports in his wake. Someone might put two and two together and guess the truth.

A week before Mary and Dimitri's wedding, he brought a young woman to his house. Whitney, she called herself, no doubt after the singer she resembled. He paid her for the night, and had her lie naked on his bed, blindfolded. "All I want is for you to describe everything you feel," he told her.

This was before the wedding, before he had made up his mind to claim Mary for himself. This was, he told himself, purely an experiment. Whitney's obvious boredom and ill concealed disdain gave way to an uneasy confusion as he manipulated her flesh with his hands. "Ahh!" she would gasp, massaging the breasts he had mauled. "What was that?" Or she would cry out, shielding her clit after his fingers had teased it and exposed it for him to suck curiously on. "No!" she whined, alarmed, after he lubricated her ass, but it didn't stop him using that prepared entrance. "No!" she repeated, though her arousal by this point was unmistakable.

Throughout, he held back from climaxing, but satisfied at last he removed her blindfold and let her watch him spurt his pearly seed across the dark skin of her belly and breasts.

One experiment, of course, is never enough, and Nick had paid her for the whole night. By the time morning came at last, Whitney was as exhausted as she was perplexed. Though she had hardly been touched by her weird new client, her body ached as if she'd spent the whole night fucking.

Just as people's flesh was pliable beneath his hands, so also their minds seemed open to his words. It wasn't a conscious thing - Nick had never been able to awaken someone frozen in time - but instructions whispered into ears did seem, sometimes, with some people, to have the effect of a post-hypnotic suggestion. "Make yourself come," he had whispered repeatedly in Whitney's ears, until she abandoned all inhibition and fingered herself to a climax while he watched.

From Whitney's perspective this had been an unwise and impulsive act. Something about seeing her client's cum splashing onto her breasts, maybe, had compelled her to do what she had never done in front of anyone before. Afterwards, relaxing in the aftermath of an intense orgasm, the memory of him staring hungrily at her exposed pussy as her fingers rubbed furiously at her clit made her burn with shame.

And one week later, even as she murmured, "I do," Mary felt a sudden misgiving, confused for a brief moment about what exactly she was promising to whom. But the moment passed, swept away by the exhilaration of the ceremony's climax, and she kissed her handsome, beloved husband for the very first time.

*

A recurring frustration with frozen time was the frequent need to restart it, if only for a second or two, to capture the world at a later moment. This created the need to retreat to a safe place, usually the original place at which time was initially stopped, in order to avoid suspicion.

Except it turned out there was another way to do it, a trick that Uncle Nick discovered by chance after years of experimentation. It took an effort of will, coupled with a careful twisting of the winding stem, but it was possible to jump forwards in time by an exact second - once again in seeming defiance of physics. Perhaps, he reasoned, it was a form of quantum tunneling, since energy was ultimately conserved, even if it did momentarily loop out of the space-time continuum. Perhaps, indeed, he literally passed through a wormhole. (Perhaps, even, it was possible to travel backwards in time too - though his attempts to do so had so far failed.)

Stepping through time by the second was like living in a stop motion film, the world moving about him in awkward robotic jerks. It was dangerous too. A bullet being fired from a gun one second might be travelling through him the next, and while the power of the watch protected him to some extent, there had to be limits.

Hopping from one moment of frozen time to the next was tiring, but could also be rewarding. As the happy couple danced their first dance together at the evening reception, Nick danced with them. Mary had changed into a simpler white dress, one more suitable for dancing in, and Nick was able to caress her inner thighs teasingly as he whispered lustful intentions in her ears. "Tonight," he murmured, kissing her exposed neck, "it won't be just your husband you spread your legs for."

By the time the music finished, she was blushing with more than the effort of the dance.

While the best man rambled on for hours about nothing, Nick kneeled by the visibly embarrassed bride and teased her nipples through the layers of material. Though protected and concealed by the cotton of her white dress and the lace of her white bra, there was no doubt of their response to this subtle torture. Nick longed to strip her and suck on those hardening tips, but instead he spoke of the painful discomfort of her white lace knickers, and how no one - surely - would notice if she removed them.

By the time the speech was over and all glasses raised in a toast, her hips were twitching with agitation.

When Mary excused herself and made for the restroom, Nick was with her. He watched over a cubicle wall as - second by second - she eased her offending underwear down her divine legs, and off over her dancing shoes. Despite believing herself to be unobserved, her cheeks were flushed with nervous excitement as she wrapped her discarded knickers - the crotch visibly wet - in tissue paper and shoved them deep in her white leather handbag.

It was but the work of a moment for Nick to fish them out again, and he breathed in the intoxicating aroma of her arousal with adoration. (Twenty years later, when Uncle Nick was no more and his vast collection of ladies' underwear discovered, Mary recognised the garment whose disappearance had mystified her for so long. "You old lech," she muttered with a wry smile. "I should have known it was you.")

*

They left in a car that trailed clattering cans, Nick the chauffeur, Dimitri and Mary laughing and kissing in the back seat like drunken teenagers. Nick had volunteered his service for this, staying sober through the night, only a glass or two of champagne earlier on. He would have anyway, but it suited his plans. It gave him the opportunity to shadow the newlyweds into their hotel room - the bridal suite, of course - and to watch as they stripped each other with lustful urgency.

It had been a long day for them all, and though Dimitri and Mary had of course made love on many occasions, they were eager to consummate their union officially. Dimitri was already hard, his cock throbbing with impatience and he hoped there would be no need for foreplay. "I love you," he told her, catching her breasts in his hands while he kissed her, and tweaking her swollen nipples with his thumbs. He could feel her pubes tickling his erect length, and wondered when exactly she had taken her knickers off - he had been looking forward to doing that himself.

Mary couldn't remember ever being so aroused. She could hardly believe she had been dancing for hours without underwear. The swirling of air beneath her dress had been a constant reminder of the risk she was taking, and she had loved how sexy it made her feel. She loved too that she was now married to the man she loved, and that the weeks of preparation had paid off. The ceremony had gone off without a hitch - apart from the obvious one - and the weather had been perfect for photos. The reception too had gone well, everyone enjoying the party and no obvious fights.

If there was one fly in the ointment, it was the lingering sense that there was someone missing. Even as Mary surrendered happily to her husband's warm embrace, his cock pressing hungrily against her belly and stirring butterflies of desire within, a guilty thought wormed through her mind that Dimitri's was not the cock she truly wanted to feel inside her.

She dismissed the wicked thought with an irritated shake of her head, and pushed her beloved new husband down onto the bed, and straddled him where he lay. His hands were quickly at her breasts again as she bent to kiss him, and she reached down to guide him into her.

Nick sighed happily. His new sister-in-law was in the perfect position, her thighs open wide and her sweet, wet pussy fully exposed; his brother Dimitri's cock was poised to enter her, so close indeed that the soft head pressed against the delicate folds - but easily moved away so that Nick's own achingly needful cock could take its place.

"Sweet, beautiful Mary," he said, thrusting easily into her. Hours - days, even - of frustrated longing robbed the moment of finesse. Such was his longing for Mary, coupled with astonishment that he was transgressing laws of man and nature to have her this way, that he lasted barely a minute before being overtaken by a climax of painful intensity. He thrust his cock into her as deep as possible and held her fiercely to him to prevent her escape (not that there was any chance of that).

He struggled to breathe as his cock pulsed magnificently within the firm warmth of her vagina, his cum bursting out at the entrance to her womb; and he wondered whether she had ever had a naked cock within her before, and whether his fertile seed would soon create life within her.

Well satisfied for the moment, Uncle Nick slipped free of her heavenly grip, and returned his brother's cock to nestle within Mary's sweet labia, now wet with cum. "It is I, not your husband, that claimed you first tonight," he murmured in her ear. "Remember that when you cry out in pleasure."

No longer wishing to intrude on his brother's pleasure, Nick let himself out of the room, and was back at the car and safely unobserved before returning to normal time.

Mary cried out in amazement as Dimitri thrust into her. The sensation of it was like never before, almost like electricity rippling through her nerves. Perhaps, she reasoned, it was because they had always used a condom before, or because she was unusually tense with excitement. Whatever the cause, Dimitri's cock felt wonderful within her, and the way he rubbed and pinched her nipples just added to the shivers of excitement.

She abandoned herself to the sheer joy of riding him, loving each savage impact of flesh against flesh sending sparks of pleasure racing through her. She told herself she was making love to her husband, but held a guilty awareness that in truth she was using him for her own pleasure.

Not, of course, that Dimitri cared. Mary's wanton lust excited him, revealing a side to her he had never seen before, but it was one he liked. He thrust up with his hips to meet her, enjoying the sensation of burying his unshielded cock deep inside her. He loved having her in this position, seeing her gorgeous breasts bounce in rhythm above him, perfectly positioned also for him to suck on her engorged nipples, first one, then the other.

She climaxed before him too, crying out in amazement as her vagina clamped tightly about his cock, and she panted for breath as her body convulsed in ecstatic pleasure. It was enough to trigger his own end, and he poured his cum deep into her with exquisite pulsing pleasure that seemed to last forever, and yet not nearly long enough. "Wow," he whispered as she collapsed onto him, her body still trembling in the aftermath.

"Wow," she echoed, glad for the moment not to be looking into his eyes, for she felt a sudden, baffling conviction that she was being unfaithful - but for the life of her, she couldn't work out why.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,811 Followers