Interracial Couple Make Hot Love

Story Info
A girl in a saree and her Indian boyfriend make hot love.
2k words
3.68
15.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rati01
Rati01
15 Followers

My boyfriend and I are quite intimate. We have been expressing our love for each other as far back as I can remember. He's a confident, intelligent, and sexy man who makes me shake every time he's near me. I already knew just how good he would be at making love from the beginning. It was quite obvious from the way it felt like he was always in control and knew what would make me go weak in the knees. He would get just enough close to me to give me goosebumps and arouse me but then would move away.

I still remember our first kiss-- well, almost kiss. We were at a party. I went out to the porch to get some air. He followed me with a drink for me. We sipped on beer and talked about our lives, then suddenly, my eyes landed on his shirt's button. That one extra button of his black shirt bothered me. He caught my eyes and asked what was wrong. I pointed to it and said I wanted to unbutton his topmost button ever since he picked me up from my apartment. He was caught off guard. I realized my blunder and tried to correct myself, but it was too late.

"I didn't mean that," I said, pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Mean what?" he asked, stepping closer while looking deep into my soul.

I rested my palm on his chest and he held my cheek. We looked at each other's lips and leaned in closer. Our eyes closed and we were ready to engulf each other in a passionate first kiss.

But then a drunk person barged in and we broke apart.

My boyfriend is a very philosophical, passionate, and romantic man which makes our sex life just absolutely great!

I'm white and he's brown, but nationality and culture-wise, we're both American so we never really had many differences.

However, one day I decided to do some research to spice up our sex lives. I came across an article about what turns on Indian men. I gave it a read and it suggested most would get highly aroused by sexy sarees. No wonder my boyfriend had a huge navel fetish. Therefore, I decided to give it a try.

The night the saree arrived, I asked him to dress in a traditional Indian men's two-piece, kurta and pajama, which are essentially a men's tunic and pants. Then I went into the bathroom and dressed up in a transparent black saree with a backless blouse tied with strings on the back. I had never felt sexier in my life before. I could totally see why any man would be turned on seeing a woman in this 9 yards of fabric. The "skirt" part of the saree was wrapped the lowest it could be right before my pussy mound would be exposed. The blouse was so skimpy it only really covered my breasts, leaving my entire stomach and deep cleavage exposed. Finally, the transparent material that wrapped around my torso fell over my shoulder and made me look much sexier than just complete exposure. It displayed everything yet kept some mystery.

At last, I stepped out into the bedroom and saw his tall and muscular figure sitting on the bed reading a novel. Candles and rose petals were everywhere in the wide room. The air smelled of jasmine and fresh laundry. He knew I had a surprise for him so he planned a surprise for me in return.

He looked so sexy with his beautiful dark curls, scruffy beard, and the white embroidered traditional set. The sleeves were folded up to his elbows which rested on lots of warm white pillows and cushions.

Had I known we both would look this sexy in traditional Indian attire, I would've done this on day 1!

I quietly watched his beautiful eyes skimming the book for a minute from afar. However, when he finally noticed me, his jaw dropped in astonishment. He looked blown out of the world. A sexy smile then spread wide on his face and he put the book away on the nightstand. He got up and slowly walked towards me with a cryptic smile on his face. He held out his hand for me and I put my hand in his with a fond smile. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest from all the excitement. He pulled me closer and told Alexa to play Tum Hi Ho.

We danced to the romantic song for about five minutes. My body shook from his intent gaze on me and his left hand on my bare hip while his right hand held mine. Our bodies were touching and his warmth spread throughout my body. He smelled of men's perfume and it always aroused me. Finally, our eyes dropped to each other's smooth lips and we almost kissed but then it started pouring outside.

I ran out to the balcony and he followed me. We then danced sexily in the rainstorm, looking into each other's eyes seductively and I ground my ass against him. His hands explored my wet body and mine did the same to him. I then held his handsome face in my hands and kissed him passionately. When we moved away, he dropped to his knees and kissed my navel through the transparent black material of the saree and then moved up to my ample cleavage. He kissed and sucked my cleavage through the barely-there saree. Then he picked me up in his arms and took me inside.

We got naked and put our clothes in the dryer. Meanwhile, we enjoyed a candlelight dinner sitting stark naked in the dining room. About thirty minutes later, our clothes dried and we put them back on. I noticed his eyes were glued to my body as I put my saree back on.

Once I was ready, he carried me in his arms up the stairs to our bedroom and gently laid me down on the white sheets. I could tell from the look in his eyes that he would completely devour me.

He leaned in, pushed my wet hair away, and gave me a lingering passionate kiss. I pulled him in closer to me and returned the kiss with equal desire. A few moments later, his lips traveled down to my neck and he kissed my wet neck then my chest. Then he pulled my saree away and kissed my chest very passionately and I writhed under his body. He pulled away for a second to looked at me and I lightly squeezed my upper breast.

He kissed me again and I slowly turned around to lay on my stomach. Then he slowly leaned in and left soft kisses up my spine and then untied the string on the back of my blouse and continued to kiss me up to the back of my neck. He then unhooked my blouse and my entire back was completely exposed. He left a trail of passionate, slow burning kisses down my spine and stopped right where my saree was tucked on my waist.

I then slowly turned around and my breasts were almost completely exposed but my nipples were still covered. I grabbed his face and kissed him and felt my chest against the fabric of his soft white kurta. My blouse could fall off my shoulders with the slightest push. I looked at him with lust and love, and slowly unbuttoned his kurta and left a kiss on his chest. Then I kissed his lips again and pulled off the kurta. He gently pushed off my blouse.

We started kissing passionately again and I felt my entire naked chest on his. I layed on my back again without breaking the connection between our lips. We got under the comforter and continued to make out passionately. He then kissed me down my neck to my breasts, then my nipples, then my stomach and stopped right where my saree was tucked and I was wearing it quite low too. My hands were massaging his head the entire time. He then came back up and looked straight into my eyes as his hand slipped inside my saree. I wasn't wearing any panties. I was already a little wet and he teased me with his fingers. He worked his fingers faster and faster at the perfect spot and I moaned louder and louder while clutching the sheets and his arm. He watched me with pride and appreciation as he pleasured me.

I saw a smirk appear on his face and slipped my hands in his pants and grabbed his bum. Then with my right hand, I pleasured his erect penis as he looked into my eyes with surprise. It was my turn to smirk. We kept looking into each other's eyes and playing with each other while moaning each other's names with furrowed eyebrows.

He then stopped and kissed me from my lips to my pelvis. Slowly unwrapping my saree, he left kisses all over my body. I was burning with passion and massaged his back and ran my fingers through his hair. Finally, I was stark naked under him with the saree wrapped loosely around my body.

"I'm so wet," I moaned as I writhed against his body.

"I got you. I'll take care of you," he said in a deep sultry voice as he kissed me.

His head moved down and his lips latched onto my vagina. The sensation overwhelmed me and I clutched onto the sheets, letting a loud moan escape my mouth and then covered it with my hand. I ran my fingers through his hair as his tongue pleasured me in all the right places and his lips kissed and sucked my labias. He said it tasted like citrus fruits. After a few moments, he moved up and kissed my lips. He was right. It does taste citrusy.

We flip around and this time I'm on top of him with the transparent black saree loosely wrapped around my body. I kiss him all the way down to his pelvis. I was glad he was clean shaven. I then slipped his pajamas off and dropped it on the ivory carpeted floor next to his kurta.

"Hey, you don't have to..." he trailed off.

"I want to, babe," I whispered.

I proceeded to kiss him down his neck for a few moments, then chest, then stomach and then I stroked his manhood and watched him moan from pleasure and smiled at him. I kissed the tip of his penis, then the shaft.

Finally, I took it in my mouth and he moaned, "Sweet Jesus," in a gasp.

I sucked it slowly and deliberately while my hand twisted up and down his shaft following my mouth. I put his hand on my head and indirectly told him to guide me and he did. Surprisingly, he also tasted citrusy. I continued to suck him and worked my tongue on him as he shook in pleasure. I then got up and kissed his lips.

We embraced each other, really feeling every square inch of each other's bodies. We smiled at each other as we rolled and he was on top of me again.

"I love you," he whispered to me.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

Our eyes locked as my body welcomed him in and my arms embraced him. I let out a little moan and he groaned. He thrusted into me gently, lovingly while kissing my neck and cheeks. My arms wrapped around his back under his strong arms as I kissed his shoulders, and admired his body. He made love to me slowly and teasingly. My entire body was on fire. I kept saying that I loved him and he kept saying the same. I told him to go faster so he did and then faster and faster. We muffled our loud moans into each other's shoulders. I then got on top and impaled myself with his penis and rode him slowly then gradually increased my speed as he moaned my name. I leaned down to kiss him and then went back up to continue.

We tried many different positions, making love all night and finally collapsed on the bed together with heavy breaths. Once we calmed down, he kissed me on the lips, then forehead, and then tucked me under the blanket with him. I fell asleep in his embrace taking in his cologne.

Rati01
Rati01
15 Followers