Interracial Interrail Cuckolding

Story Info
Teen cuckolds risk pregnancy on holiday.
3.8k words
3.83
10.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story focuses on cuckolding, pregnancy risk, and interracial sex. If you don't enjoy stories with these elements, please look at other stories. Everyone in this story is 18 or older.

* * *

The world was once much more fun. The economy was booming, music was great, and Brexit was a fever dream spouted by fringe elements.

Eileithyia and I met in our A Level Ancient History class. I'm not going to say it was love at first sight. But I was definitely interested and when we spoke it seemed that she was. Perhaps it was our shared Greek heritage? Whatever the attraction, we were an item pretty quickly.

But my friends would sometimes tease me that they saw Eileithyia kissing other boys. I knew. We discussed it and I told her that I liked it because she always came back and kissed me after. We did a lot of kissing. And the more she kissed other boys the more I liked it.

We both have January birthdays. These can often be a bit dull because it's just after Christmas. People are tired, cold, and there's no money. But we had a brilliant joint 18th birthday. Eileithyia promised me that we'd spend the night together. But first, she'd have sex with a second year university student she liked the look of.

My parents had graciously gone to Norfolk. They wanted to visit Alan Partridge filming locations. I think they must have known that Eileithyia would stay over. They probably didn't know that she'd tease me with two tied off condoms proving that she'd kept her promise to me.

I was delighted.

"Look at the evidence, darling. You are not the first. You'll never be the first!"

"But you came back and, I hope, we will kiss. You fucked him but you love me."

"I did and I do. Pavlos my little keratás, you are my one true love. All the others are just fucks. And Devon was a very good fuck. I suggest you look at what he did to my poor little pussy. You might need to lick her better. While you do, I can tell you the story."

* * *

Now we were both adults, this was the routine we followed and loved.

Eileithyia would tell me who she'd target. Then she'd seduce them and come back to me with evidence of the sex she'd had neatly tied off. It was cuckold heaven!

As we started preparing for our exams, we also discussed the summer. We decided to go Interrailing. We'd get a fixed price ticket for a month of European train travel. It wouldn't just be an opportunity to see countries we'd never visited before. Eileithyia would be able to cuckold me at every stop.

"How many, Pavlos?"

"How many what?"

"How many condoms will I make you buy? How many tied off trophies will you get?"

"We're going for 30 days, so how about aiming for 90?" I quipped.

"It'll be harder for me to flirt when you're nearby. So you'll need to take instructions well. Can you do that?"

"Of course! I'll do what you say."

"Not just what I say. If you want me to cuckold you then you need to pay attention to non-verbal communication. OK?"

I knew that this would be hard but agreed to do my best.

So, we studied, we took exams, and Eileithyia regularly presented me with tied off condoms. She'd tell me all about her fuckbuddies while I helped heal her sore pussy with my tongue. We couldn't have been happier.

We both got conditional offers for the same university, which was a great relief. We just needed the grades. It was a great incentive to study hard, so we could stay together.

* * *

Summer had arrived. Exams were over. A ferry to Calais awaited, with a train on to Paris and beyond.

Eileithyia took a shine to a very handsome man on the train to Paris. He was at least 10 years older than us, so I wasn't sure if he'd go for her. He did. I suppose it's hard to say no to a beautiful Greek goddess with her flirt settings turned all the way to 11.

Learning that she would be cuckolding me is what sealed the deal.

"Do you want to watch me inside your girlfriend?" He asked in a very thick French accent.

I just nodded.

"Maybe you can help. Maybe you want to be more involved. I can think of something for you to do."

I didn't know what to say so I just grinned, letting my enthusiasm shine through.

Arsène took us to his flat in Paris and let me fluff him before he rubbered up. I don't think Eileithyia was terribly impressed with the sex itself. Arsène didn't last long or give her orgasms, despite three tries. But it was only a disappointing experience and not a bad one.

The next morning we headed towards Montalivet in the south west of France. We didn't have strong plans but had heard about the naturist village. I knew that Eileithyia would be a big hit and I wasn't hugely worried that I'd embarrass myself. But we never made it there.

We met Thijs on the train. He was tall, heavyset, and handsome. Eileithyia cranked up her flirt game and made a move.

"Are you from Amsterdam?" She asked.

"No, I'm not Dutch. I'm from Antwerp in Belgium. But our language probably sounds like Dutch to you. In fact it sounds like Dutch to us!"

He laid his hand over hers as he said this and she flashed him a 'please continue' look. Her small hands, thin wrists, and olive skin looked overwhelmed by his huge hands, muscled arms, and dark chocolate skin.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Well we were thinking of visiting Montalivet."

"For the nudist village?"

"Oh you know it?"

"It's famous. I think you have to have a lot of cash to stay there, though. And I suppose you need reservations."

"Oh, we didn't think about that. We had a dream of going where the wind blows us and always finding a bed to sleep in."

She was looking directly into his eyes as she said that.

"Well, there are always beds available. I'm leaving the train before it gets to Montalivet. I have a little gîte booked. It's not anywhere special or expensive. Just slightly outside a village with an épicerie and no other shops."

"Oh, that sounds lovely. I wish we'd thought of that."

"Maybe the wind has blown us together."

"Maybe that's it. We'd both be very grateful if we could stay with you for a night. I'd be really grateful."

"Oh, you would, would you? And what does Pavlos have to say about that?"

I just grinned and showed two thumbs up.

"It's our thing, Thijs. Pavlos isn't possessive. In fact, he's keen for me to be kind to other men."

"Kind?"

"Loving. Pavlos wants me to make love to other men. But I always come back to Pavlos."

"I can't argue with that. I hope you don't mind black coffee for breakfast because we'll arrive after the épicerie closes."

So we got off the train early and walked for about 25 minutes to Thijs's gîte. It was small but the owner had provisioned it better than he expected. There was crusty loaf in the pantry and a delicious fresh soup in the fridge. So we enjoyed a small meal.

While Thijs cleaned up the kitchen, Eileithyia pulled me aside for a quick chat.

"Pavlos, we have just one condom left in the packet and the shop is closed."

"That's a shame. If you want, you can send me out for more as soon as the shops open in the morning."

"Or..."

"I think you want to let me lick his sperm from inside you. Is that right?"

"You want to?"

"Of course I do. But what I want isn't what counts. What do you want? It's your body so you get to decide."

"Thijs is really sexy. I think I'd like to take his cum inside me. And it's a safe day today. In fact for another two days."

"I'm all for it if you are. But only if you are. The decision is yours, my love."

"Of course it is. I am yours forever. I'm not going to run away. If you want to get rid of me you'll have to kick me out."

"OK. I'll tell Thijs and we'll see what he says."

Thijs didn't have any condoms at all. He also pointed out that our standard sized condom wouldn't fit him anyway.

"My cock isn't the longest in the world but it's a bit thicker than average. The tip on standard ones has split on entry several times. I need to get bigger ones."

"Or..." Eileithyia just left it hanging there.

"It's up to you," he said. "I was tested two weeks ago and haven't had sex since then. I'm clean."

"This will be my first time without a condom. But I'm OK with that -- we're OK with that -- if you are. Are you?"

"I think so. So what about you Pavlos?"

"I'm happy to just watch. I can help you get ready, though. If you want. And I'll be cleaning up Eileithyia."

"Cleaning up?"

"I'll be licking your sperm from her pussy."

He looked a bit surprised but didn't say anything.

* * *

We all decided to wash after a day of travel. So it was about an hour later when we gathered in the master bedroom.

Eileithyia started kissing Thijs. Then, she pushed him back on the bed and knelt carefully over his face. While he got her ready for him, I got him ready for her.

He'd understated slightly. Thijs wasn't just 'a bit thicker than average' he was very thick. I gently wanked his foreskin and then started licking it. He thickened up and it retracted, showing the pale pink helmet beneath the very dark hood.

He was about 18 centimetres long and must have been close to 10 centimetres in diameter.

I've spent a lot of very precious time licking Eileithyia's pussy. I know it well and the adjectives I'd use for it are tight or tiny. I wondered if Thijs would be able to get anything in.

"Errr, Thijs. I think we're going to have to give Eileithyia a lot of help. You're enormous."

She looked down and I saw a flash of nerves compete with hunger for what would be the biggest cock either of us had seen.

"You're right on both counts," he responded.

We all moved again and now I was going down on Eileithyia while she was sucking on Thijs. I used everything I had learned from her about how to make her happy. She did become more engorged and wetter. But would it be enough?

Thijs now lay down and Eileithyia positioned herself above him. She tried to sit down on him but had to pull up again. I watched closely as she tried again and again. Eventually some of his magnificently threatening helmet made its way inside her. That was the key.

She withdrew and tried again and this helped her get more in. After about five minutes she had almost half of him inside and she was trembling with effort. I could see the sweat on her brow.

"Now I'm in you, would you like to lie down? It might be easier for you."

She did and he entered her again and gently pushed into her, developing a smooth rhythm. This was what she wanted and I could hear the pleasure in her moans. Then I saw her legs wrap around his. This was a good sign. She was enjoying herself.

Thijs worked hard for about another 10 minutes. In that time she definitely had climaxes but they were smaller ones. Towards the end she completely lost it and blanked out. I could see that her eyes were empty and her head was limp.

Then I looked at her pussy and could see it was repeatedly clenching and releasing Thijs's cock. That triggered him and his muscles clenched as he came inside her.

He claimed he hadn't cum for two weeks beforehand. He was probably telling the truth because he produced a load that would make any man proud. I could see that his ejaculation triggered Eileithyia again. She had another huge orgasm.

When Thijs rolled off her I moved into place. This was my first experience of cleaning up another man's sperm. Their joint cocktail was delicious. Or if it wasn't, my excitement made it feel like that. In any case, I repeated what I had practised before. I prioritised her pleasure over my need to lick every strand of Thijs's DNA from her.

Eileithyia was too exhausted to cum again but she smiled at me when I finished.

"Oh Pavlos, Thijs. You both gave me such a wonderful experience. I wish I could go again but I really am fucked out tonight. But I hope to be restored in the morning."

* * *

Eileithyia pushed me down between her legs when we woke up. I eagerly licked and lapped, helping her warm up for a second round with Thijs. After about 10 minutes she was ready and Thijs found it much easier to get inside.

That's not to say that it was easy, but Eileithyia knew what was required this time.

I rolled aside and watched as Thijs started building a rhythm. Then, Eileithyia rolled him over and sat on top. She continued with her own rhythm before telling him that she wanted him on top when he filled her with his baby batter.

That phrase got me as hard as I could get.

It probably worked for Thijs, too. He didn't last much longer and filled her up again. But he left himself inside her after he'd cum. His thick cock was keeping all his cum up close to her cervix. But eventually his cock returned to normal and I was able to clean her up.

Once again, I found the experience of licking his sperm from my true love's pussy so magical that it actually tasted good. I loved it. Eileithyia also loved it and came again.

* * *

"Why don't you have the first shower, Thijs?" I said.

I wanted to have a chat with Eileithyia. He got up and went to the bathroom and I whispered.

"I think you liked last night and this morning. If you want to stay then that's good with me."

"You don't mind that he came inside me?"

"Mind? It's brilliant. You let me clean you up afterwards. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me in my life."

"Well, he is a great fuck. Maybe we can stay another day or two. And then maybe we'll move on. There will be more men. And when we move on I'll be in my fertile window. That makes me super horny."

* * *

Thijs went out for fresh bread and some cheese while we were getting washed and dressed. Then he made coffee and served us a simple but enjoyable breakfast.

"You're welcome to stay for a few days if you want." He offered.

"Really?" Eileithyia said.

"Yes, I have some friends coming down in four days but you can stay until then. If you want. No obligation."

We looked at each other and smiled.

"Sounds good to us. What is there to do here besides you?"

"Not much. We can walk and there's a lake where we can swim. That's about it. This place is about what you don't do, really. No TV, no internet, no shopping. The épicerie is the only shop and they only sell food."

"Just food."

"What about things like aspirins or condoms."

"I didn't see any. It really is a tiny village shop and not a supermarket."

Eileithyia looked pensive.

"Hmmm. OK."

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Oh, I should start using condoms again the day after tomorrow."

"Well, there will be a pharmacy in the nearest town, I suppose. We can pop there on the train if you need."

* * *

We spent the next day swimming in the lake and fucking. Well, Thijs and Eileithyia did. I watched and cleaned up. The day after was almost the same but we went on a hike, interrupted by al fresco fucking and cleanup.

I think we were all in heaven. Young, fresh bodies. Lots of thick tasty cum and the endurance to share it time after time.

"Right, let's go into town today. I should get some condoms for you, Thijs."

"Happy to wear them."

But when we got to the station the trains were cancelled. A drunk farmer had driven his tractor into a bridge that collapsed on the line. No one was hurt but it would take a few days to clear the damage and fix the rails that had been damaged.

We couldn't get a taxi or bus into town because of the bridge. We'd have to wait.

As we walked back I phrased my question as a statement.

"I suppose that means no more sex for a few days."

"Well, it means higher risk for sure."

"You're happy to continue?"

"Well, I'll probably be OK for the first couple of days of my fertile window. And you know it often takes women a couple of months to get pregnant anyway."

"You know, if you get pregnant I won't abandon you. If you'll let me, I'll marry you."

"You want to marry me anyway or if I get pregnant?"

"Oh, I want to marry you anyway. I've wanted to marry you for a long time but we are young and I didn't think it was good to rush things. But I don't want you to make your decision worrying that I might run away if things don't go to plan."

That statement was rewarded with a reassuringly tender kiss.

"Oh Pavlos, you are so good. I love you too, you know. I love fucking other men but I don't love them. I don't want to share my life with them. I want to share my life with you."

* * *

The outcome was continuing as before. I grew to love the sight of Thijs's dark brown buttocks clenching as he filled the love of my life with his seed. Eileithyia's language became more intense in her moments of passion. We moved from 'baby batter' to 'give me a baby' and 'get me pregnant.'

This worked for us all. We moved a day later than planned. It took extra time to get the trains running again and they had been delayed. That meant Thijs had been inseminating her well into her fertile window. And it took longer and longer for him to exit after he came.

They both did their best to keep him semi hard inside her.

Was it a conscious decision or just teenagers acting irresponsibly? Who knows. We all wanted it.

* * *

We stocked up on regular and large sized condoms when we got to Toulouse. And we made good use of the regular sized condoms.

We didn't get to 90. Spending so long with Thijs was most of the reason. But I was very happy watching a slew of men between Eileithyia's legs.

We got back to Dover and we were home a few hours later.

I went over to see Eileithyia the next day. She looked a bit worried.

"I'm late."

"Your period is late?"

We were talking in her room but keeping our voices down because her parents were still in the house.

"Yes. It should have started two days ago."

"Should we go to Boots and get a pregnancy test?"

"I suppose. But not here. I have friends working in the local Boots. I don't want them seeing us buying one."

So we took a bus and got one from another area. While we were walking back from the bus I reminded her.

"Before you take the test it's important you know that I love you and want to stay with you whatever the outcome. I want to be your husband. And I am happy to be your husband and raise Thijs's baby. If that's what you choose."

"Do you really know what you're offering?"

"Offering? You make it sound like I'm granting you some boon. I feel like I am the supplicant."

Taking the test was a bit tricky because of how the house was set up. But sharing the results with her parents was harder. Thijs's baby batter had definitely seeded her.

It was only then that we realised that we'd never swapped phone numbers with him. We couldn't even call him to tell him that he was a daddy. He appeared in our story and diverted the action, just like a Greek god would have done.

Eileithyia and I had a civil wedding as soon as we legally could. The church wedding was meant to follow. And so we needed to have some more challenging conversations. All our parents were shocked to learn that I wasn't the father and the baby would look nothing like me.

In the end, there never was a church wedding, which we were both grateful for.

* * *

Our parents got together and had some intense conversations. I know they discussed getting rid of the baby but Eileithyia and I wouldn't hear of it. True to her namesake, Eileithyia wanted to deliver her baby.

The frosty tone at home warmed when we got our A Level results. We'd both got four As and had places at our first choice of university.

We took a proactive approach and got on the phone to the admissions office to point out that we were now married. They helped us sort out suitable accommodation.

So, we turned up with wedding rings and Eileithyia just starting to show. But that didn't mean we stopped. She was popular with postgrad students and managed to cuckold me three times in the first week. We were both very happy with those experiences.

12