Interracial Pegging Club: Dagmar

Story Info
Genevieve and Sophie strap-on Joseph and Abdullahi.
1.3k words
1.5
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,112 Followers

Welcome to the IPC or Interracial Pegging Club. The club's founder, Mademoiselle Genevieve, is a curvy, red-haired and pale-skinned, fifty-something French Canadian lady living in the City of Dagmar, Ontario. After pegging the hell out of her good friend Kamal Obeid, a tall and handsome African Muslim man originally from Mauritania, Mademoiselle Genevieve decided to continue her explorations into the world of kink and BDSM. That's why Mademoiselle Genevieve founded the IPC or Interracial Pegging Club. White women who enjoy pegging and black men who enjoy being pegged must find one another for mutual pleasure.

The practice of pegging continues to be controversial, especially among communities of color. For example, Mademoiselle Genevieve has it on good authority that a lot of black men love pegging but the average black woman isn't ready to strap it on and pleasure the black men in this manner. A lot of black women think that all black men who enjoy pegging are secretly gay or bisexual. This last bit couldn't be further from the truth. Heterosexual men are the biggest fans of pegging. Gay men don't want anything to do with women sexually, and that includes pegging. Mademoiselle Genevieve has decided that, since black women refuse to strap it on for black men, white women like herself will rise to the occasion...

"You're a beautiful man," said Sophie Charon, and the curvy, dark-haired and pale-skinned gal admired her new friend Joseph Etienne. When Sophie Charon first met Joseph Etienne, she was quite taken with him. The tall, dark-skinned and handsome Haitian man stood out among the International Affairs Building staff in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The petite, busty and big-bottomed Sophie noticed that Etienne often checked her out while working security in the building. Well, one day, Sophie came by and brought Etienne some candy and drinks, as a token of her appreciation for all his hard work. That's how it started...

"Hmm, I knew I should beware of an alluring stranger with candy," Joseph Etienne said, and Sophie grinned bashfully. The two of them were in the basement of Mademoiselle Genevieve's rural house, located in the City of Dagmar, Ontario. Nearby, Mademoiselle Genevieve was having some fun with Abdullahi Osman, a tall and handsome young black man of Somali descent. Mademoiselle Genevieve's got a huge appetite for young black men and the French Canadian dame's sexual needs cannot be denied. Ignoring the commotion that Mademoiselle Genevieve and Abdullahi were causing, Sophie and Joseph did their thing.

"I've got big plans for you," Sophie said, and she winked at Joseph as she grabbed his cock and stroked him. Joseph grinned as Sophie pumped her hand up and down his long and thick black dick. Sophie leaned over and took Joseph's dick into her mouth. Leaning back on the bed, Joseph held his breath as Sophie massaged his balls while sucking his dick. Like a lot of French Canadian women, Sophie has a thing for black men and Joseph doesn't mind at all. Haitian dicks do fit in French Canadian vaginas, it has been scientifically proven. Let the fun begin.

"That's more like it," Mademoiselle Genevieve said as Abdullahi Osman showed her what he was made of. The curvy, pale-skinned, red-haired and big-bottomed French Canadian gal was on all fours, face down and big ass up, as her lover did his thing. Abdullahi gripped Mademoiselle Genevieve's wide hips firmly and pushed his long and thick black cock into her asshole. Even with copious amounts of lubricant, Abdullahi's cock felt huge in Mademoiselle Genevieve's asshole. Somali men are natural warriors and conquerors, and once those majestic Somali dicks are unleashed, the booty holes of white women like Mademoiselle Genevieve here simply never knew what hit them...

"Hmm, twerk that big white ass for me," Abdullahi said to Mademoiselle Genevieve as he buried his big Somali cock in the depths of her asshole. The middle-aged white woman's butt hole felt warm and tight around Abdullahi's big black cock. The way Abdullahi figures it, the butt holes of white women were made for the dicks of black men. As Abdullahi ravaged her booty hole with his big Somali dick, Mademoiselle Genevieve fingered her wet pussy and began grinding her big pale ass against his groin. This had the desired effect of driving Abdullahi's dick even deeper inside Mademoiselle Genevieve's asshole. Is that cool or what?

"I want to fart on your cock while you fuck me," Mademoiselle Genevieve told Abdullahi, who laughed and nodded. With his dick buried deep inside the middle-aged white woman's asshole, the Somali stud felt like a king. Abdullahi felt a tickling sensation on his big black dick as Mademoiselle Genevieve farted. That's right, the plump white woman somehow managed to fart with a big black dick in her butt hole. Don't try to act like you're not impressed. Abdullahi laughed and plowed his cock into Mademoiselle Genevieve's asshole. What a hot, nasty bitch!

"Cum for me," Sophie said to Joseph, after fellating the hell out of his big dark dick. The burly Haitian man groaned as Sophie fingered his asshole as she licked the underside of his dick. Moments later, Joseph came, blasting his load all over Sophie's beautiful face. Sophie welcomed Joseph's ejaculate on her face and licked every last drop of his cum. There are white women who enjoy having a well-endowed black man cum on their faces, and Sophie is a proud member of that club. Joseph sighed as Sophie drained him of his seed. Hot damn, French Canadian women are something else. The Haitian brother is impressed!

"Alright, let's do this," Joseph said, and he got on all fours while Sophie got ready. Grinning, Sophie took some lotion and lubricated Joseph's ass. Grabbing her strap-on dildo, Sophie gripped Joseph's hips and pushed her toy up his ass. Joseph groaned as Sophie's dildo popped into his butt hole. Lots of black men enjoy getting pegged by white women and Joseph is one of them. Sophie leaned into Joseph and fucked him furiously with her strap-on dildo. The world isn't going to end because white women are fucking black men with their strap-on dildos. Joseph moaned in pleasure as Sophie pegged the hell out of him. Good times, for real...

"Your turn," Mademoiselle Genevieve said to Abdullahi Osman after he squeezed his big Somali cock out of her butt hole. Abdullahi smiled and nodded, then assumed the position. Grabbing her dildo, Mademoiselle Genevieve strapped it on and admired Abdullahi's cute Somali ass. Reaching for some lubricant, she made good use of it. Grabbing Abdullahi's hips, Mademoiselle Genevieve pushed her dildo into his ass. What happens when a bossy French Canadian woman fucks a young Somali Muslim man with her strap-on dildo? Hmm, time to find out!

"Hmm, this is wicked," Abdullahi said, and the Somali stud groaned in pleasure mixed with pain as Mademoiselle Genevieve fucked him. Laughing, Mademoiselle Genevieve pushed the dildo so deep into Abdullahi's butt hole that she hit his prostate. Abdullahi screamed like a bitch as Mademoiselle Genevieve wrecked his ass with the dildo. Earlier, Abdullahi wrecked her asshole with his dick and now, Mademoiselle Genevieve gets to get some payback with her strap-on dildo. The same black men who enjoy fucking white women's assholes need to get pegged on a regular basis. Those are Mademoiselle Genevieve's rules. To that end, the bossy redhead pegged the Somali stud until he tapped out...

After this memorable session, Mademoiselle Genevieve, her good friend Sophie Charon and their lovers Abdullahi Osman and Joseph Etienne bonded like never before. Two black men and two white women who enjoy anal action, both giving and receiving, have formed their own club and vow to be together forever. Are there more black men out there who want to get pegged by white women? Are there more white women out there who enjoy pegging black men? Ladies and gentlemen, line up and join the club. Hand your applications for membership to Mademoiselle Genevieve, but be prepared for the initiation test!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,112 Followers