Interracial with Tusks

Story Info
A douchey human man matches with an orc bimbo.
3.3k words
4.63
7.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bro, you listenin'?" Matthew repeated, finally grabbing Tommy's attention.

"What's up?" He asked, taking his eyes off his phone for the first time in ten minutes. The other three dudes were observing him.

"Godzilla vs Kong tonight, you comin'?" Matthew's annoyed face hinted that he had asked the question already, while Tommy was busy not listening.

"No can do bro," Tommy said, shrugging.

"Is this related to that mystery lady you've been texting for the past hour?" Jack asked with his shit-eating smirk.

"What? How you know I've been texting a girl?"

"Cause o' that huge fucking grin on your face."

Tommy opened his mouth, then closed it, then gave them a compliant shrug.

"Who's she?" Matthew asked. If Tommy was gonna skip a night out with his bros to go on a date, the least he could do was give them some details.

"Name's Jess. We matched three days ago. We haven't met yet, but she's funny as fuck and she looks fucking good on her pics." She was also quite naughty, but he kept that detail for himself.

"Pics," demanded Steve, holding his hand out for Tommy's phone.

With the recent raunchy convo, Tommy had no intention of putting his phone anywhere near his friends' hands, but he didn't mind showing them a picture at arm's length. He opened her profile and selected one where she looked particularly good, then turned the phone to his friends. The picture had been taken at a club, and she was wearing a tight pink dress that showed off her wonderful curves.

They stared in silence for a moment, eyebrows high and mouths agape. Their reaction was understandable, considering that Jessat'karr, the lady he had matched with, had green skin and tusks.

"You're gonna bail on movie night to go hang out with an orc?"

"A fucking gorgeous orc, yeah."

And fucking gorgeous she was. She had a massive head of obsidian-black curly hair, smooth-looking jade skin, big dreamy eyes and her lips... fuck, her goddamn lips. Huge pillowy lips, perfect for sucking dick. He had almost felt bad when he first saw her picture and instantly thought about that exact scenario. He felt a little less bad ten minutes later, when she had bluntly texted him how much she wanted to sit on his face.

[]

Jess licked her lips while reading the last message she had gotten from Tommy. They had started texting a few days ago, and they were already writing some pretty nasty smut. Which was good, since Jess didn't like wasting time with dating and sentimental shit. She had endured enough heartbreak in the past and wasn't looking for anything more complicated than a nice lay.

She was lounging on her couch, dressed in baggy grey sweats. After the naughty things he had texted her, she was certain that Tommy would still want to bang her if she was wearing a plastic bag when they first met. Nevertheless, she had still lined up a cute and slutty little outfit to put on before he got here. No need to look sloppy just because she could.

"Alright girl, you got two hours..." She got up and stretched. She had plenty of time to shower, shave, dress up, and make herself pretty. She put on some music and strolled towards the bathroom, casually looking at pictures of her date on her phone.

Tommy was on the paler end of human skin tones, with light brown curls and a well-crafted face. His large nose was particularly cute, and would look even cuter pressed against her pubis.

Yesterday he had sent her a shirtless pic, showing off the nice v-cut abs that seemed to point towards his junk. She was almost salivating at the thought of it. There was something about human dicks that just made her so fucking puffy.

Maybe she should masturbate once or twice... or more, before her date showed up. She didn't want to look too eager. Then again, she was eager. Her last four hook-ups had all fucked her without making her cum, and she was really hoping that this guy would be different.

[]

Tommy had never been a paragon of punctuality, but his mind was going wild with fantasies of a warm green body against his. He was only five minutes late when he reached Jess' place. He hadn't been quite sure he had gotten the right address, but when he saw the one oversized door on the block, he knew it had to be there.

He rang the doorbell once, waited a bit, rang a second time, and as he was about to ring a third, the large door opened.

He had expected her to be big, but still. She must've been at least seven foot tall. Was that average for an orc gal?

"Hey, sugar," she said in a delicious singing voice. Her words seemed to enter his ears and then shoot down straight to his dick, stiffening it against his tight underwear.

"Hi," he blurted out, unable to stop himself from smiling at the sight of her.

Jessat'karr's cheetah print tank top struggled under the weight of her breasts, who already looked quite large in pictures, but looked even bigger in person. She was evidently not wearing a bra, because he could clearly make out the shape of her thick stubby nipples through her flimsy top. The tank top also stopped just above her belly button, which harbored a nice shiny piercing. She wore a pair of black booty shorts, revealing her long, smooth legs.

She had one hand on her wide hip, and her other arm propped up against the door frame, slowly tapping her long pink nails against each other. Her gaze was a mix of inquisitive and amused, as if she was a lion eyeing her next meal. The tusks coming out on each side of her mouth added to this idea.

Her pointy ears were adorned with massive golden hoops and her sublime hair was tied back in a massive wavy ponytail.

She had quite a lot of makeup on, with thick black eyeliner, bright golden eyeshadows, and bubblegum lips that matched her nails. She looked almost... gaudy. And Tommy loved that very, very much.

And her scent, fuck. He had no idea how to describe that aroma, but, just like her voice, it seemed to bypass his brain to go straight down to his dick. Was it her natural scent? Or did she wear a perfume scientifically designed to make men horny as fuck?

"You planning on coming in or...?" Her playful tone informed him that she clearly knew the effect she had on men. Or, at least, on him.

Once he had regained a sliver of wits, he let out an assertive, "yeah," and then stepped forward. Jess stepped back to let him in, and she let out a satisfied "hmmm".

While he closed the door, she turned and moved into the house, giving him a mouth-watering view of her perfect round ass.

[]

Holy shit, he was even cuter in person. If she were any less reasonable, she might've undressed him and fucked him there and then on her porch.

He wore a navy blue shirt with rolled-up sleeves showing off his muscled biceps, and his tight shorts framed his toned legs quite beautifully. He also had a pretty big watch. She couldn't explain why, but Jess loved men with big watches. She also loved men with cocky smiles, like the one glued to her new friend's face.

Once she reached the living room, she turned to look at him, clearly catching him gazing at her butt. She gave it a shake, which made his eyes bulge.

"See something you like, darling?"

"Oh, I sure do. You've got one hell of an ass."

"You're too kind," Jess said while giving him a wink and a smirk. "So, if you want, we could like, Netflix and chill..."

"Or we could skip the bullshit and go straight to your bedroom, toots." He still had his self-assured grin on.

"Good plan." She gave him another view of her curvy butt as she moved further, towards her bedroom.

Once there, she sat on the side of her king-size bed, legs spread wide. She fluttered her long eyelashes at him in her best attempt to entice him, and even acted out an extravagant lip bite to make herself look eager and desperate. Okay, maybe she was eager and desperate.

"God, you're pretty," he whispered, already unbuttoning his shirt.

"I know," she said in the sultriest voice she managed to put on.

As soon as his shirt hit the ground, he climbed on top of her and brought his lips against hers. He smelled of aftershave and perfume, a scent of woods and smoke. She ran her hands all over his torso, feeling his strong muscle under her sharp bubblegum nails. She was careful not to put too much pressure; Humans could be quite prissy about their thin skin.

His hands didn't waste any time either, and he slipped them under her top to grab her breasts. He handled her carefully, which made her break the kiss and move her mouth next to his ear.

"You know," she whispered, "you can really get a lot rougher on these puppies. They can handle it."

"Yeah?" His breath warmed the side of her neck as he whispered back, right against her pointy ear.He squeezed harder.

He sat on top of her, and the bulge of his dick rubbing against her belly was making her feral.

"Rougher," she muttered.

His fingers dug deeper, and then he moved his focus onto her nipples, grabbing them and twisting them.

"Rough enough?"

"Oh, you could still get a lot meaner if you wanted. But, this feels nice."

She grabbed his face and brought him back in front of her, meeting his gaze for a second before going in for a kiss.

[]

Her lips were overwhelming, in the best possible way. Her mouth surrounded his, soft as a cloud, and yet harsh and demanding. She made it clear that she was just as horny as he was, and judging by the way his dick seemed ready to tear through his shorts, he was horny as fuck.

He pushed his tongue forward, exploring her mouth. He met her tongue, growing roused as he realized how big it was. She was well-equipped to give killer blowjobs, a talent that she had bragged about a lot in their written exchanges.

He undid his belt while she got rid of her flimsy top, and he gasped when he saw her perfect breasts laid bare. They were slightly larger than grapefruits, with thick inverted nipples shaded in a deep pine green, surrounded by wide areolas. Even if he had been manhandling them for the past five minutes, the sight was still mesmerizing, and he did not miss the look of satisfaction on Jess' face when she saw how infatuated he was with her bust.

Before he could touch them, however, she grabbed him under the arms and lifted him with ease. Being held up by a woman so effortlessly was a little intimidating, but it was mostly really hot.

She placed him on the side of the bed, and then got on her knees in front of him.

"Oh, we're doing this right away?" he asked, looking approvingly at the big-lipped green hottie at his feet.

"Oh yeah, we're doing this."

In a swift motion, she pulled down his shorts and boxers, causing his dick to spring out and almost hit her on the nose.

"Woah," she let out, wide-eyed.

"Yeah, I know, it's a bit big."

"Big?" She looked up and met his gaze, one eyebrow climbing up.

"I mean, you know, for a human it's-"

"Relax, darling, I'm messing with you. I've seen enough human dongs to know that, this..." She gestured to his hard veiny cock. "... is way above average for your kind."

He opened his mouth, and then closed it and nodded. He wanted to ask her if it was big enough for her (or, maybe, too big? Maybe orcs' dicks weren't proportional to their size?), but he didn't find the courage to word out his concern. Luckily, he didn't need to say anything.

Her eyes returned to his cock and she licked her lips. "It's the perfect size for me," Jess said before taking the tip between her plump glittery pink lips.

Tommy bit his lower lips and clamped his fingers into the mattress below. Her mouth felt so fucking good, and she looked so... so... so pleased. Like, sucking his dick was pleasurable for her. Like it was an activity that she loved doing. Seeing how much she enjoyed pleasing him was almost better than the blowjob itself. Or, it might've been, if it weren't for that wonderful thing she did with her tongue.

Tommy fell back and moaned in delight when her long meaty tongue began swirling around his dick. It was almost like getting jerked off and sucked at the same time, and he knew way before he approached his climax that this was the best blowjob of his entire goddamn life.

"Oh, God, Jess! Fuck! You're so... oh God!" Her devious tongue seemed to short-circuit his brain, draining his ability to think coherently as arousal and intense pleasure burned through his synapses until all that was left was a babbling mess ready to shoot out every last sperm cell in his balls. And that is exactly what he did

Jess, wonderful, gorgeous, naughty Jess, didn't stop sucking and twirling when he filled her mouth with baby batter. No gagging, no coughing, no sputtering. She drained his balls like a fucking professional, and swallowed it with a satisfied gulp.

Only when Tommy began tapping her wrist because the feeling was getting too intense did she stop sucking. Her mouth stilled, but she kept her lips wrapped around the base of his dick. His spent cock rested in her warm mouth while he slowly regained consciousness.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he whispered. "You're not just good, you're fucking phenomenal. A goddamn professional."

She gave his dick one last swirl as she pulled out, then gave him a proud smile.

He rubbed his hand over her head, and she nuzzled against his fingers.

"I showed you mine, now I'd love to see yours." After that mind-blowing blowjob, it was only fair to give her a reach-around.

When her short shorts were off, he caught a glimpse of the large wet mounds on the front of her black panties. She took a deep breath, and then took off her last piece of clothing. Naked, she laid down on the bed and he moved in front of her.

Tommy was mesmerized by the sight of Jess' cunt. It was unlike any vulva he had ever seen. He had seen exactly one porno with an orc girl, but even then the pussy of the green pornstar had not been this... big. Jess' lower lips were even puffier than the dick-sucking pillows around her divine mouth.

He moved a tentative hand onto it, and Jess let out a gasp so tiny that he almost doubted she had even made a sound. With two fingers, he spread her thick lips, revealing the drooling hole hidden inside.

And then, there was the clit.

Right on top of the inviting vagina was a large smooth nub, thicker than his thumb and spherical in shape.

"Dear lord," he whispered, admiring the wonderful sight in front of him.

"Pretty, isn't she?" Jess said in a boastful tone. But when Tommy met her gaze, he spotted a flicker of doubt in her big gorgeous eyes.

"She's magnificent."

Her smile widened, and she spread her legs a bit further. "You wanna put it in?" she asked, her breath sounding a tad quicker than a minute ago.

"Wouldn't you prefer some head first?"

"You... really?" She stared back at him with a disconcerted look.

Tommy looked back at her, surprised by her reaction.

"Yeah? Aren't you the one who told me you would grind on my mouth until my lips were forever imbued with the taste of your cunt?"

[]

Jess had indeed written that. She just hadn't expected Tommy to take her to her words. She had learned from previous experiences that even when she was very overt about wanting head, guys weren't always eager to give it. And that didn't just apply to guys she met for casual hook-ups. The last guy she dated hadn't eaten her once in their six weeks together.

"Hum, sure, if you want to. Like, hum..." She closed her mouth, not knowing exactly what to say. She didn't want to ruin her image of a loud confident woman by babbling uselessly about getting eaten, so she chose to stay silent. She even lifted her chin a little to make herself look self-assured.

Luckily for her, Tommy was clearly entranced by the sight of her puffy cunt. Evidently, he had never seen a truly horny orc. When she was aroused, Jessat'karr's vulva puffed up. The bigger her labia got, the more turned on she was.

"Is it... getting bigger?" the human asked, looked bemused and gleeful.

"Yeah. It means she likes you."

He shot her a smile, then looked back down at the meal below. "Good thing I like her too."

And then he dove in, sticking his face right against her damp mound.

She sucked air through her teeth and clamped her hands into the sheets.

"Holy fuck, that's good," she whispered, more to herself than to her partner.

Tommy moved his tongue up and down, going over her sensitive flesh in linear motions.

After a few seconds, he stopped, and she looked down to meet his gaze.

"Hey, so, hum, this my first time eating orc pussy... If there's anythin' specific you want me to do, don't hesitate to tell me, aight?"

Jess had to take a moment. She couldn't remember being asked for cunnilingus advice by a partner.

"First, thanks for asking. And, like, you can pretty much just focus on the clit. Wrap your lips around it and go to town. Kiss it, suck it, lick it, nibble it, go wild."

"Nibble? You mean like with my teeth!?"

"Yeah, but like, don't chomp down on it or anything. Just a gentle little bite, like with a nipple."

"I can try that." He winked at her, before going back down.

She gasped when he wrapped his lips around her clit, and gasped again when he began sucking and licking it.

He grazed her thick puffy clit with his teeth, mostly to see how she'd react.

"Gods," she whispered.

She bit her lip and closed her eyes, moaning and whimpering from the pleasure his mouth brought her.

He was good. Like, really good. And he was resilient. Ten minutes later, he was still diligently pleasuring her.

"Please don't stop Tommy, I'm so f-aaah-cking close!"

When she felt on the edge, she met his gaze. He was smiling with his eyes, since his mouth was otherwise occupied.

She let out a weak, shuddering gasp when she came, as if there wasn't enough air in her lungs to let out anything louder.

The wave of pleasure made her body convulse and she pressed her firm thighs around her beau's head.

When her orgasm finally subsided, she relaxed her legs, and Tommy took a long gasping breath.

"Oh, shoot, sorry," she weakly said. "You okay?"

"Is okay, I'm alright," he muttered. "For real, getting crushed between beautiful thighs like those would be one way I wouldn't mind going." He flashed her a smile, reassuring her that he was indeed alright.

"Good. But like, you eat too well for me to crush you to death... just yet."

"'s that so?"

He came to lay beside her, his head on her arm. She turned to face him, and then they shared a kiss.

He was kinda nice. A bit douchey, sure, but his tongue could absolutely back up his cockiness.

As she kissed him, tasting her pussy on his lips, she felt something warm and fuzzy in her belly.

When they stopped swapping tongues, he flashed her a grin, and she felt herself fluster a little. She would definitely want to see him again in the future.