Interrogation Simulation #149

Story Info
Scientist finds herself subjected to being plugged up.
1.2k words
4.18
17k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Running Simulation 149."

The voice lingered in the dark room for a moment before it was replaced by a crackle of electricity. Suddenly the room was filled with light, revealing not only the room, but her. She was naked aside from the collars around her neck, wrists and ankles that kept her strapped to the stainless steel table she was laying on. The collar made it so she could only see forward or she would have noticed the table was cut out to fit her limbs and was an assemblage of pieces which allowed for every piece, and her with it, to be moved independently.

Somehow the waiting was the worst part, but thankfully she didn't have to wait long. She felt clammy fingers grab the sides of her head and slide the earplugs in.

"Oh god." She thought. "It's this one."

The hands continued. Next were two plug that were wedged in her nose. They had holes so she could still breath but it was far more limited. Her mouth was pried opened, despite her clenched her jaw as he lips were spread. The fingers slid in something that looked like a snorkel. The flanged end put pressure against her teeth as it stretched all the way to her molars. She continued to clench against the pressure but couldn't help but slightly gasp when she felt her nipples squeezed into a hard rubber encasement. When she tried to close her mouth she found the pressure of the plug made it impossible. It couldn't have mattered though as the next point of interest for the fingers was her urethra.

The lube was somehow warmer than the fingers that spread it across her pussy and on the end of the hose that was slowly inserted into her urethra. The deeper it went the more she tried to scream and thus the wider her mouth got until finally the hose reached the end. She tried to let out on final scream and the plug popped in, causing her teeth to bite into the rubber. She realized now that the plug has a large hole in the middle of it that allowed her to breath easier than through her nose. This brief and minor respite was quickly interrupted as the fingers pulled open her pussy flaps and began to push something into her pussy. She couldn't see but whatever it was it was long and ribbed and didn't stop until it bottomed out. A similar tube was inserted in her ass, although this one was wider and had a different texture and went deeper until it too bottomed out.

She soon learned that this was all just foreplay.

It started with her nipples. The rubber housing began to expand, crushing her pink-eraser-type nipples until they could not put anymore pressure. Her eyes watered as she clenched against the plug and squealed. Then the pressure lessened and increased rhythmically until it settled on something less excruciating but still painful. Her mind was so focussed on the pain she forgot about the other hoses. This was only until the one in her urethra began to expand too.

This one was kinder at least, stopping before it was horrifically painful and did any damage. That kindness was not shared with her pussy though. However instead of a steady inflation through the hose like with the other two, this time a bulb at the base began to inflate. Similar to her nipples it reached a size that brought tears to her eyes, then adjusted until it was just barely bearable and stopped. But then a second bulb just after it began to inflate. This process repeated until it felt like she had a huge centipede in her pussy, each individual bulb pushing against the hose in her urethra.

Her ass then underwent a similar treatment. The hose was different though, more flexible as it pressed against the one in her pussy. There also seemed to be small gaps that were pressing against the sensitive tract. While the bulbs were smaller they were numerous and ran all the way until two large ones inflated just on opposite ends of her asshole, trapping the others inside.

The pain was enough she thought that it would just be another 30 minutes of bearing it. She was wrong.

A large tube was attached to the gag, only allowing her to breathe through her nasal passage. What she couldn't see was inside the tube were 4 hoses. Before she could think too long about the new tube, she felt something sharp against her tits. Her eyes widened as she had flashbacks to simulation #79. Her fears were confirmed as the needle broke the skin and injected their load. Soon two tubes were attached to the nipple housing which proceeded to then suck them further up as the housing began to return to its rhythmic expanding and relaxing against. She knew it wouldn't be long before the first squirt of milk flew into the tube. What she didn't expect was for the squirt to end up in her mouth. She quickly swallowed just as another squirt came though the hose.

The hose in her urethra began to vibrate, stimulating her bladder. She tried to hold on but as she clenched it put too much pressure on the bulbs in her pussy and eventually couldn't stop the piss. The milking of her tits ended just in time for the piss to shoot into her mouth. She had just swallowed in time that she didn't cough any up when the moan erupted from her as the bulbs in her pussy began to vibrate. Simultaneously, water began to rush through the hose in her ass. Suddenly she felt the cold water trickle out from the little holes in the rubber, cause her ass to contract which, with her building orgasm, only squeezed the bulbs harder thus causing more water to be squeezed. As her ass began to fill like an enema some leaked out and found it's way through a tube and into her mouth. She was thankful it was only a trickle as she was moaning and gasping too hard to drink much more than that. Finally she came, an explosive squirting orgasm that, if she wasn't buckled down, would have sent her writhing off the table.

She only had seconds of rest to try and steady her breath before she felt the rubber on her nipples expand again.

The cycle repeated endlessly for the 30 minutes. Each time it grew incrementally more brutal. The nipple encasements grew tighter. The plugs inflated larger. The water was colder. And each time it resulted in a stronger and stronger orgasm.

She had lost track how many orgasms she had in those 30 minutes, let alone the day, if it has only been a day since she got trapped in the machine.

There was no de-escalation. It just stopped suddenly after one final cycle, finally giving her a chance to recover from what had felt like one continuous orgasm by the end. her breathing was heavy as the hoses shrunk and the restraints on her nipples and nostrils were removed. The hoses then retreated like snakes back to the dark. Lastly, the plug in her mouth was pulled out, gently enough to not yank out or damage any teeth, but still lacking any finesse or care for her comfort.

Everything returned to darkness. the robotic voice returned and, as it had done 148 times prior, confirmed her worst fear. "Simulation 149 complete. 850 more simulations until completion."