Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 00

Story Info
High school seniors must repopulate the species.
3.7k words
4.44
79.5k
184

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interstellar Impregnation

High school seniors must repopulate the species

Category craziness! This will be a sci-fi/fantasy, non-consent/reluctance, incest/taboo, fetish, first time, romance(?!), loving wives, BDSM, humor, exhibitionist/voyeur story that includes impregnation (duh), humiliation, cheating, love, forced orgasms, friendship, betrayal and much, much more!

Only one thing can be said for sure: everyone involved is over the age of 18.

Quick Warning: this prologue chapter is setup only (aka, no sex). The fun times get fully started with Part One.

Sixty high school seniors and two teachers found themselves lying in a strange, antiseptic room. All of them were sprawled on the cold, hard ground as if they'd been discarded there. Their bodies were stiff and aching. They covered their eyes with their arms as they faced the harsh lights above them. Some groaned as they tried to move.

The senior class of West North-Central High School had been in their bus, on their way to a field trip at the Metro Museum. The bus was about to enter a tunnel when, suddenly, they all blacked out. A blink later, they woke up here: in this bright, bare metal room. It felt cavernous enough to house their entire high school. Small enough to still feel like a cage.

The room was barren. The walls, floors, and ceiling were all the same grey, featureless metal. There were no seams or supports. No windows or obvious ways out.

"What happened?" someone asked.

Adam Everett, one of the teachers chaperoning the trip, stood up slowly. He scanned the room, absently fixing his glasses and pulling down his sweater vest. He found his colleague, Natalie Collins, standing nearby.

"Where are we?" he asked her. The dark-haired woman shook her head. Her dress hung awkwardly off her bony body. Her normally perfect bun was bursting apart.

The two of them were the youngest teachers in the high school, both in their first years of teaching. It had built a bond between them, learning the careers together. For Adam, despite Nat's disheveled appearance, seeing her face was at least somewhat reassuring.

"I have no idea where we are or how we got here," Natalie said. Surprisingly, she was able to keep her consistent, controlled tone intact.

Both Adam and Natalie looked around the room for the other teachers. There had been two more on the trip, both older women only a few years away from retiring, but neither was in the room. In fact, now that Adam looked around, he noticed that about half the senior class seemed to be missing entirely.

As he mentally ticked off the students he saw, he became aware of a persistent hum -- a subtle buzzing noise. A sort of dull vibration that ran through the walls and floors. It reminded Adam a bit of being on a cruise ship. That distant sense of motion in a massive vehicle. Besides the echoes of everyone's voices as they talked, that odd hum was the only thing he could hear.

"I want to go home," Scarlett, a chubby, dark-haired girl, said.

"I feel sick," Lucas, a small, scrawny kid said as he slowly straightened his t-shirt and jeans.

"Where the fuck are we?" Sienna, a busty brunette girl in a too revealing top asked.

"I better get some answers or I'm busting heads," Evan, a muscular boy with a permanently pinched face said.

"I'm really scared," Sarah said, cuddling into the arms of her jock boyfriend Owen.

"I'll keep you safe," Owen replied, stroking her golden blonde hair. "I promise."

Adam didn't know where to begin with his students. He glanced around for his briefcase and found it was gone. At least we got to keep our clothes, he thought ruefully.

The room had a slight, chilly breeze. The only smells were of each other. The cheap perfumes of high school girls. The boys' deodorant. The subtle stench of body odor and the constant pheromones that all people release whether they realize it or not.

Everything felt foreign and off. Unnatural and wrong. The senior class could have been buried miles below the Earth or floating somewhere out at sea. There was simply no way to know.

A loud squawk of static startled everyone. Then a bodiless voice, high pitched and unnatural, echoed through the room.

"I am sorry to report that you have been victims of a terrible tragedy," the voice said. It sounded a bit like Elmo after a hit of helium. Everyone looked around, frantically searching for the source of the sound. It seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere at once.

"There's going to be an even more terrible one in a minute," Evan said, shaking his fist ineffectually at the air.

"We are truly, deeply sorry," the high voice said, "there is no easy way for us to convey this information."

Another voice, monotone and deep, cut in. It sounded a bit like Squidward, shot through a subwoofer. "Your home, the planet you call Earth, has been destroyed."

A gasp rippled throughout the room.

"You were the only members of your species we could save before the accident," the high voice said.

"Bullshit," the busty Sienna said.

"It does sound awfully convenient," the nerdy Lucas said.

"We could show you visual evidence," the high voice said.

"But there's no way you would believe it," the monotone voice said, "You would claim we altered the imagery."

"You will simply have to trust us," the high voice said.

"And who are you, exactly?" Adam asked, slipping into teacher mode. He smoothed his ever-present sweater vest.

"We are another sentient species," the monotone voice said, "Not so removed from your own."

"You're aliens," Natalie said, her calm voice dripping with disdain. The teachers were taking the lead in conversation, apparently.

"A crude term," the monotone voice said, "yet not inaccurate."

"Is that where we are now?" Adam asked, "Aboard your alien spaceship?"

The voices did not respond. The students all began to grumble amongst themselves. Even the geekier ones, who might be willing to believe that aliens could be real, were struggling to believe this story.

"Perhaps you could come in here, show us your faces," Adam said, trying a different tack, "It would go a long way towards building trust."

"We cannot do that," the monotone voice said.

"Our species is particularly susceptible to infection," the high voice said, "Your many microbes would quickly overwhelm our immune systems."

"This whole setup stinks," Owen said, holding Sarah close to his chest.

"We happened upon the danger your planet was in," the high voice said, "But were unable to help in time."

"It is fortunate for your species that we arrived," the monotone voice said, "and were able to save some of you."

Again, the crowd of students muttered to themselves. None of this made sense. That this was some elaborate prank, a trick or a trap of some kind, seemed so much more likely.

"Your acceptance does not matter," the monotone voice said, "The reality will not alter."

"Where are you taking us?" Scarlett asked, nervously. She fixed her glasses on her nose.

"We have managed to locate another planet that will be habitable for your species," the monotone voice said, "We are taking you there now."

"A fresh start," the high voice said.

It all sounded so impossible. The students all looked at each other, searching for answers. Some were still in disbelief. Others shared a grim fatalism. Most flitted between both, unsure what to think. None of this made sense. The only truth that was inarguable was the fact that they were all in this strange place. In that way, they had evidence enough.

"You will be provided necessary accommodations shortly," the high voice said, "Nutrients, liquids, and facilities to evacuate waste."

"However, there is one other necessity," the monotone voice said, "You are the last of your kind. In order to successfully survive, to thrive, on your new home world, you must begin to repopulate your species."

"Of course," Adam said. He was surprised to find a remarkably rational response in his mind. "Assuming everything you say is true, I'm sure that once we arrive on this new planet, after a time, people will pair off and produce offspring."

"No." The monotone voice was abruptly not very monotone at all. In fact, it sounded quite angry. "You must begin now. Today. The journey to the new planet is not long. You will need to begin the process of inseminating your females immediately in order to prepare for the new environment."

There were a few nervous giggles. A couple of angry curse words. Mostly though, the room was hit with a heavy silence.

"Humans don't work that way," Natalie said. She shared a look with Adam, her fellow teacher, as if searching for reassurance.

"We have already gone to the trouble of ensuring that everyone we preserved was an adult according to the customs of your culture," the monotone voice said, "There should be no other biological or philosophical barriers to your act of reproduction."

"While we appreciate the fact that everyone here is over the age of 18, that is not enough," Natalie said, "Perhaps it would be enough for your own people. But humans don't simply do that at the drop of a hat. Certainly not on some stranger's say-so."

"Inconvenient," the voice said, back to being monotone. "Yet not insurmountable. You must alter your cultural procedures immediately for the sake of your species."

"Good luck with that," Sienna said, with a snort.

"We will provide three days for adequate societal modification," the voice said.

Everything went silent.

A few minutes later, the ceiling slid open, and several strange looking drones buzzed in, carrying small containers. Inside each were neat stacks of wrapped, brown cubes. They looked a bit like candy bars and tasted a lot like granola mixed with jerky.

The group didn't realize how hungry they were. The natural caution that they ordinarily would have employed was quickly forgotten and they all wolfed down the food. Later, the drones brought clear bottles filled with water. The group quickly gulped those down, as well.

Finally, about an hour after the meal was completed, a panel slid open to reveal a row of booths. Each contained a toilet-like device. Everyone took turns using them. With everything cared for in the moment, many of the students agreed that this wasn't so bad. Sort of.

Soon, the lights in the room dimmed, signifying a kind of nightfall. Everyone lay down on the ground. It was not at all comfortable, but they were too tired to care.

Sarah snuggled up against Owen. Ordinarily, she'd have relished the chance to sleep with her boyfriend. But not like this. She thought about what the alien voices had said. She could see having a baby with her boyfriend. Not forced while on some strange spaceship, but still.

Oliver, a gangly ginger boy, found his twin sister, Olivia, and they both reassured each other that everything would turn out alright.

Evan paced the room like a caged tiger, snapping at everyone who came near him. Eventually, though, even he wore out and curled up in a corner like a kitty.

Natalie wandered around the room, making sure the students were all doing alright. The serious woman wasn't used to having a bedside manner, but she did her best. When Scarlett, the chubby dark-haired girl, began to cry, Natalie gently patted her on the back.

"What are we going to do, Ms. Collins?" Scarlett asked between sobs.

"It will be OK," Natalie said, though she didn't believe a word of it.

Most of the students formed small groups. The usual cliques, yes, but even the outcasts found comfort with each other. It felt like everyone was bonding together. Human nature showing its best face when shown such adversity.

Adam was laying down to sleep, his sweater under his head for a makeshift pillow, when he saw Sienna stand up and march his way. Her brown hair and busty body bounced alluringly as she walked.

"What's wrong, Sienna?" Adam asked, sitting up to stare at her.

"I'm worried, Mr. Everett," Sienna said. She tossed her hair. Adam imagined it was supposed to look flirty, but on a high school girl it just seemed clumsy and awkward. "What's going to happen to us?

"Try to sleep," Adam said. He lay back down, then rolled over. His message, he hoped, was clear. "I'm sure we'll figure things out soon enough."

*

Three day/night cycles passed without a word from their captors.

Food was delivered when they woke up and before bed. The same, strange brown bars. The toilet facilities were also provided at regular intervals. Beyond that, nothing changed. The room where they were being kept was still off-putting, but it began to take on a more lived-in feel.

The reality of their situation sunk in. Some people cried. Others got angry. Twice, Adam had to break up a fist fight before it got ugly. Everyone reacted differently, but with nothing else to do, there was bound to be trouble.

The mix of fear, resignation, and rage made for a dangerous mix. Adam knew that something was going to break if things didn't change. A few students were ruminating on a plan to capture one of the drones. Another group believed they could use the plumbing systems from the toilets to damage the ship. Most concerning, however, were the students who did none of these things. Who began to look at Adam with empty eyes, bereft of hope.

Then, right before the third night cycle of their journey, the voices returned.

"Your allotted time has elapsed," the monotone voice said. The room all startled. "You may initiate your procreative processes."

"We already told you, that's not going to happen," Adam said, his voice stern.

"You were unable to alter your reproductive matrices?" the high voice asked. It sounded astonished.

"There's nothing to change," Natalie said, "We are what we are."

"You'll simply have to be patient," Adam said, "Over time, it will certainly happen."

"You will not cooperate," the monotone voice said.

"You mean, just drop to the floor and start fuc... er, copulating with each other?" Natalie said, "No."

"Unfortunate," the monotone voice said.

The room went pitch dark.

*

The senior class woke up in a completely different place.

This room was also large, but it was nothing like the one they'd reluctantly grown used to. The space was bisected by a large central cylindrical pole that ran from one end to the other. Under the cylinder, extending equally on either side, was a long metal table. Every three feet, the cylinder and table were broken up by perpendicular, shoulder-high walls. This created identical rows of fifteen stalls, each facing the other. A total of thirty slots for sixty people.

The women woke up to find themselves all bent over at the waist, their upper chests and shoulders resting on the metal table. Their hands were lashed to the bar by some strange, unseen force. Their backsides were thrust outward. Their feet hung limply above the ground. Each woman was facing another on the other side in the same position. All of them were completely naked.

Behind each of them, sharing their stall, was one of the boys. They, too, had been stripped of their clothes. However, they had not been bound in any way. They stood behind the girls, but they had freedom of movement. Somewhat. Whenever one of them tried to leave his assigned stall, he was immediately pushed back into place. Like bouncing against an invisible wall.

It didn't take much intuition to figure out what was going on. What their captors were now insisting would happen. The reality of the situation, the horror, settled in swiftly.

Someone screamed. A few people started openly weeping. There was shouting and curses. Threats. Nothing happened.

Worse, as they slowly accepted the reality of their positions, the students and teachers discovered yet another indignity: who they'd been paired with. Sarah, the young blonde cheerleader, found herself not in a stall with her longtime boyfriend, but rather a boy she knew very well and despised even more: Reese, the local lothario.

The love of Sarah's life, her soulmate Owen, was instead in the stall across from her standing behind Sarah's best friend, Clair. The tiny girl with pixie-cut light brown hair stared straight at her best friend and gave her a weak, sad-looking head shake.

There were other mismatches. Nerdy Lucas had been paired with the popular brunette, Beth. Pale, proper Sophie was bent over in front of the stoner, free spirit Dylan. Artsy Grayson was standing behind his best friend's girlfriend, Emma, while her actual boyfriend was in a different stall with shy, recluse Riley.

Neither of the teachers had been placed with their age-appropriate partner, either. Both Adam and Natalie had been stuck with students nearly ten years their junior. Both adults did their best to avert their eyes appropriately, but everywhere they looked was only more naked, teenaged flesh.

But while many of the setups were bad, everyone would have agreed that the worst, by far was in the stall at the far corner of the room. There, poor Oliver was stuck standing naked behind his own twin sister, Olivia. Her pussy presented to him as lewdly as anyone else's. The two gingers eyed each other warily. Both of them trapped between wanting to provide supportive affection and desperately hoping to somehow escape this fate.

It felt to everyone as if the pairings had been chosen with cruelty in mind, rather than compatibility.

Even those who might have been attracted to each other, who could have been willing to work together in a different circumstance, were overcome by the awfulness of the situation. Being forced into this act was something humans simply weren't wired to accept.

But no matter how hard they tried, the girls couldn't move themselves out of that vulnerable position. The boys, too, were unable to do anything but stand next to their assigned partners, staring around anxiously. The system ensured everyone stayed exactly as their captors wished.

The cacophony of misery and mortification reached a peak, then slowly settled. The teens and teachers all hung limply, like they'd been wrung out.

Finally, the odd, echo-y voices returned.

"You will now begin the procedure," the monotone voice said.

"Like fuck we will," Owen shouted out. Claire, next to him, winced. She knew he wasn't her boyfriend (his actual girlfriend, her own best friend, was staring right at her from across the stall), but it still hurt to be rejected so emphatically.

"We anticipated your continued rebellion," the monotone voice said, "You will find that we are far more patient than you. And we have taken the necessary precautions."

"You each have been given chemical treatments to, ah, assist in your reproductive act," the high voice said.

"You drugged us," Natalie said. She tried to maintain her professional, teacher voice. But even she could hear herself quavering.

"We boosted your own natural processes," the monotone voice said, "In order to ease your burden. Several of your females had been on regimens designed to limit the possibility of reproduction. We removed their deleterious effects. Your males have also been given supplements to aid in fertility."

The boys all looked down. It was tough to say what, exactly, had been done to them, but they all realized that they were uncomfortably, incongruously erect. The girls, too, discovered that their bodies were in the process of betraying them. Many felt the slow, warm honey of arousal slipping out of their sex. Their nipples hard and aching.

In all the stress of what they'd experienced, no one had noticed it until that moment. But when the fear burned away and the anger went cold, no one could deny that they were massively, exceptionally, near-uncontrollably horny.

"OK, we see we have no choice," Sarah said. She blew her blonde hair out of her eyes. "We can cooperate as requested. We will. But you at least have to let us choose our partners." She looked meaningfully over at Owen.

12