Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 02

Story Info
Evan and Ms. Collins.
6.1k words
4.61
57.8k
97

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Evan looked down at the tall, slim teacher bent prone before him and smiled. Finally, something good had come out of this whole stupid situation.

Since Evan woke up on the cold metal floor a few days before, he'd felt one thing: rage. The way they'd dumped him on the ground like trash. The shitty food they provided. That ridiculous story about aliens. All of it only riled him up more.

So, when Evan had found himself standing naked in a stall like some dumb sheep, he was ready to explode. Then he saw who he'd been paired with. And suddenly, for the first time since he'd woken up, the anger flooded out of him. It was replaced by a very different, far more intriguing, emotion.

Ms. Collins, fuck yeah!

Sure, she was a stuck-up bitch. But she was hot as hell. Evan had wanted her since the first time he saw her at school. It was like she'd stepped right out of his fantasies.

Ms. Collins was long and lithe, her light brown hair always up in a perfect bun. She dressed like she was working at a Fortune 500 company instead of some dumb, small town high school. Even the way she walked down the hall, her tiny butt swishing back and forth; what a fucking tease.

Now, naked, Ms. Collins looked even better than what Evan had imagined. Her cute little butt. Her apple-sized tits with tiny pink nipples. That toned, flat tummy. The curve of her calves. Even the little tuft of brown hair on her pussy. She was perfect.

And her face? Fucking hell. Ms. Collins was pretty, yeah, in that upper class, uppity way that made Evan itchy. The way she looked back at him now -- her bright green eyes so wide and wet. Biting her cute, coral lip. Ms. Collins was the perfect mix of turned on and terrified. Oh, FUCK yes.

But that wasn't what put Evan over the top. Oh no. Other women could be that cute. Some might even have a body as banging as hers. But none of them was Ms. Collins -- the teacher who thought she was better than everyone. The way she would talk down to him. Always getting him in trouble because he wouldn't play her games.

This is what you get for following the rules, bitch, Evan thought with a hungry grin, bent over and bared, ready to be fucked.

Evan still thought this whole setup was a stupid trick. A prank or something. Maybe he didn't get good grades or whatever, but Evan's knew that every so-called 'smart' person he'd ever met was also really fucking stupid. They didn't get the basic shit -- not like Evan did. And he knew, knew, that this whole setup was some serious bullshit.

There was no way they were on a spaceship with aliens. You'd have to be an idiot to believe that. But he didn't have to believe it in order to enjoy it. And that's exactly what he was going to do. Because this was simply too awesome to turn down.

"Evan, perhaps we should discuss this," Ms. Collins said, trying to stay all proper while she was bent over a table, buck nude, with her ass in the air. Her voice quavered, slightly. She was clearly trying to keep in control.

As if Evan wasn't already savoring the scent of her clean, captivating cunt as it wafted over him. Like he couldn't see the shiny juices on her inner thighs. As if he would ignore the way she rolled her hips back and forth, like trying to hump the air behind her. His teacher was dying for a dick -- acting otherwise was wasting his time.

"I don't see what talking's going to do right now," Evan said, stroking his cock idly. It stuck out as hard as he'd ever felt it. Almost angry, he thought with a chuckle. "You heard what those assholes said."

The rest of the room had already clearly figured it out. Looking over the tables, around the barriers, Evan could see a surprising amount of action. He saw Jason, his buddy and the one Black guy in school, giving it to some pale blonde chick. The dark of his skin looked like midnight compared to her coloring.

Evan also noticed Owen, the pretty-boy quarterback with the scholarship and the Mercedes his dad bought for his birthday, fucking some little-titted girl who was definitely not his sweetheart. Aw, so sad, stupid prince. He even saw the other teacher, Mr. Everett, railing that big-boobed slut Sierra. Ha, that should give Ms. Collins some inspiration!

Even better than what Evan could see, though, was what he could hear: the sounds and screams of raw sex. Those girls were getting fucked good. For a moment, Evan felt a bit jealous. There was some serious fucking pussy in that room, and he wanted to pound all of it. Then he looked back down at the woman he'd been gifted and remembered that he had the best of all of them. Let the others plow their little high school girls, Evan had a fucking woman with him.

Evan sidled behind Ms. Collins, slowly stretching himself out. Like getting ready for the big game. Evan loved the way his body felt. Every muscle exactly attuned to his will. He wasn't the biggest dude in the room -- not by body or by cock size -- but none of the girls he'd been with before had ever had any cause to complain. Evan knew he had one thing over every single person in this room. Maybe every other person on the planet: focus. Stamina. And the will to do whatever the fuck he wanted.

Everyone was always telling Evan that his anger would be his undoing. What a bunch of fucking liars. Evan's rage was the engine in his belly -- the roiling thing that drove him to success. It was a weapon, a shield. It gave him so much power, no wonder so many people wanted to take it away from him. People like Ms. Collins.

Evan ran his eyes up her body, studying his prize in detail. Her ass was fucking fantastic. Two rounded, perky cheeks and a tight, taut butthole. And below that, her pussy. The lips fat with blood and pulled back, revealing soft pink wetness. Ms. Collins's clit stuck out in a way Evan had never seen before. It looked like a little cherry pit, and he knew, instinctually, that Ms. Collins was mortified by it.

Evan could have spent hours exploring Ms. Collins like that, but his own driving need was undeniable. And there were other ways, much more pleasurable, to continue searching her depths. Evan took his cock and slowly lined it up with the brunette woman's dripping puss. Oh yeah, this was going to be so sweet.

"Evan!" Ms. Collins shouted his name like it meant stop. She took a deep breath. What little was left of the proper woman was peeling away to reveal this raw, rambling mess. "I know we haven't always gotten along. I hope you know I only ever wanted the best for you."

Evan kept his cock notched in Ms. Collins' slot. The crown caressed by her nether lips. Despite the seriousness of her words, the prim teacher's body was reacting very differently. She kept arching her back, like trying to draw his dick into her. She was panting, too, her little titties jiggling with each ramping breath.

"We can't do this," Ms. Collins said, "You have to stop it. Please, Evan."

Evan started to snap back but stopped. Ms. Collins seemed to be trying to raise her right hand off the bar. Whatever invisible force was holding it there wasn't letting her lift it, but she tried. Finally, Evan caught the glint of what was on her finger.

"I'm married, Evan," Ms. Collins said, "Don't you see? Even if it was OK for me to be with a student -- and it's very much not -- we can't do this. Please don't make me break my vows like this. My husband..."

Is probably dead, Evan thought. Of course, if that were true, it meant he believed what the 'aliens' had told them about the Earth blowing up. He wasn't sure about that. The reality was, Ms. Collins' husband wasn't there, in the stall, naked with his wife and hopped up on hormones. So, it didn't fucking matter what reality was.

"I don't know what you want me to do," Evan said.

"Control yourself," Ms. Collins said, "Please." That last word was a whisper.

"I don't think I can," Evan said. His face broke into a wolfish grin. "And I know I don't want to."

Again, Evan lined his dick up to plunder his teacher's pussy. Finally, he was going to...

"Evan, no!" Ms. Collins said, her voice impossibly stern. "For once in your life, can you please show some self-control?"

"Are you fucking serious?" Evan shouted, "Self-control? Please, like you don't have the same shit flowing through your veins right now. Making your body all crazy. You think I don't see you humping the air right now? But, no, it's all my fault, right? Just like everything else."

Ms. Collins let out a long, frustrated sigh. Evan knew that sound all too well. He'd heard it so many times in the past year. Well, for the first time, he had an answer for it.

The muscular boy lined himself up with his teacher's oh-so-precious pussy. He could see her most vulnerable place practically quivering with need. The stench of desire radiating out of her. And she said he was the problem? Her body told him everything he needed to know.

Evan practically cackled as he, finally, rammed his cock right into his teacher's wanting pussy. She was tight, her muscles tensed. But it didn't matter. Ms. Collins cute little cunt slurped up Evan's dick like it was sucking a shake through a straw.

Shlllllluuuup. And Evan was buried to the hilt inside the gorgeous woman's gash.

"Oh!" Ms. Collins gasped in surprise. Her eyes so wide, Evan thought they might pop. Then her head drooped, and he swore he heard a little sob.

Evan drew back and pushed forward. Her pussy gripped him tight, like it couldn't bear the thought of losing his dick for even an instant. He'd never felt anything like it. As if on autopilot, Ms. Collins backside moved and undulated with Evan's thrusts. Yes! This is what it was like to fuck a woman instead of some dumb girl.

"Yeah, that's it, Ms. Collins," Evan said, getting into it, "Take that dick."

"You know. This doesn't exactly. Feel good for me," Ms. Collins said, her head still buried.

"Feels pretty fucking awesome to me," Evan said. He gave Ms. Collins' ass a sharp slap. She gasped again -- that cute little 'oh!' -- and her rump turned a lovely pink. "Why should I care how it is for you?"

"If you took. Two seconds. To think about someone. Other than yourself. You'd know that this is way better. When both people enjoy it," Ms. Collins said, slipping words in between gasps. "You're not supposed. To slam into me. Like I'm an inanimate object."

"Whatever," Evan said, "You didn't want it in the first place. It's not like you're magically going to be all excited now."

"So, I'm supposed to enjoy. Being forced. To cheat on my husband. With my own student? Let him get me pregnant?" She said that last word like it pained her.

Despite the ardor of their argument, the two of them continued to rut against each other in the stall. If anything, the heat of their words seemed to only increase the pace of their fucking.

"You're the one who said she wanted to enjoy it," Evan snapped back.

"I want it. To not hurt. So much," Ms. Collins said.

"Oh, come on," Evan said with a sneer, "You can't pretend you're not having fun. I see how your ass is corkscrewing on my cock."

"My body is. Beyond me right now," Ms. Collins said, "But you're at an angle. That's not comfortable for me. Like your penis is trying to stab through my cervix. Is it really so bad? To have to be with me? You have to hurt me, too?"

"It's not bad," Evan said, pausing mid-plunge. "Is that what you think? That I hate you?"

"Well, you definitely don't like me," Ms. Collins said, finally catching her breath. For a skinny chick, she seemed way out of shape.

"You keep messing with my stuff, getting me in trouble," Evan said.

"You don't listen!"

"Why should I when everything you say is stupid?" Evan asked. The two of them must have looked quite funny, Evan thought, bickering in the stall like this. His dick hanging halfway out of Ms. Collins' cunt. Frozen in mid-fuck.

"I'm trying to help you," Ms. Collins said, "Ugh, this is just like back in class. All I'm asking you to do is stop and think for a minute."

"Are you saying I'm dumb?" Evan asked. He grabbed his teacher's hips, hard, and started slamming into her.

"Oof. Ow. No. Fuck. I know. You're not. Dumb," Ms. Collins said, "That's what makes this so -- ah! -- frustrating. Please at least. Slow down."

"Like you said, bitch, I don't fucking listen," Evan said. He slapped her ass for good measure, her skin blooming in the shape of his hand.

No matter what she might say, Ms. Collins' body was more than happy to take his pounding. Her pussy felt so sloppy wet, it was like jamming himself in a jar of Vaseline. She felt so good, Evan could already feel the pleasure beginning to tingle at the base of his balls.

Evan was torn. On the one hand, he couldn't wait to cum in Ms. Collins' hungry cunt. He could tell he had a big one building. On the other though, he wanted to savor this situation. Make it last for as long as he could. The pressure was building. He felt his cock swell.

Quickly, he pulled out, making a loud, lewd squelching sound. He grabbed the base of his dick to make sure he didn't go over the top. His body strained, almost painful, but he held it back. His balls throbbed and ached. Evan wasn't going to last much longer. All the more reason to take his time with his sexy teacher.

Ms. Collins groaned as Evan exited her sex, a sultry mix of relief and frustration. Her body went limp.

"Don't worry, hotness," Evan said, feeling the curve of her rump. "Just want to give you a little break."

Ms. Collins' head lolled. She was wheezing. Her hair was completely loose. It hung down way longer than Evan had imagined. God, how could Ms. Collins get even hotter?

"Please can we get this over with?" Ms. Collins asked. She looked back at him, pleading. Evan saw her eyes were wet, like she was about to cry.

"Make up your mind," Evan said, "You want me to slow down. You want me to finish it fast."

"You are so. Fucking. Frustrating!" Ms. Collins said. Evan startled. He'd never heard his teacher curse before. He wasn't even sure she knew the words. She was always so reserved. Hearing Ms. Collins cuss was like seeing a mountain crack and crumble. Awe-inspiring and awful to watch something that seemed so permanent collapse.

Ms. Collins glared back at Evan. For a moment, he felt himself shy, like a little boy. But then the anger rose back up in him.

"I'm frustrating?" Evan said, "I didn't put us in this place. I didn't strip you down. Make us do this. You've been nothing but a stuck-up cunt to me since day one. Like I'm some dumb hick who doesn't understand shit cause I didn't go to Boston University."

"College," Ms. Collins said, "I went to Boston College."

"See?" Evan said, "You're so busy being a damn know-it-all that you don't use your brain."

"Oh my God," Ms. Collins said, clearly losing control. The anger, the shame, the terror of what was happening all finally toppled her. "I can't believe I have to make a baby with someone so pig-headed and vulgar. How can this make the universe better, putting another dumb, dickhead Evan in the world?"

Evan felt the rage rise up in him again. Some part of him knew she didn't mean those words. That this awful situation was breaking his teacher. It didn't change how her words burned up his blood.

Evan growled, feral. Who was this fucking bitch to act like she was better than him? He looked down at her perfect bottom, stuck-up of course. And suddenly, he had a thought. After all, she said she didn't want his baby.

"I'll solve that for you Ms. Collins," Evan said, the sneer filling his face. He dragged his thumb down the small of her back, over her tailbone, through her crack, right to her little...

"Um, Evan?" Ms. Collins asked, her voice thin, "What are you...? OH!"

Evan pressed his thumb into Ms. Collins asshole. It slowly, inevitably, stretched around his fat digit.

"Evan, no!" Ms. Collins cried out. "Oh, please. Oh God. Don't do that, Evan, it really hurts. I don't like it."

Evan drove his thumb in further, till her sphincter surrendered itself to him. He got it all the way into the knuckle.

"You said you didn't want my baby," Evan said, "So here's a perfectly good solution."

Ms. Collins was gasping like she was having a heart attack. Her butt desperately tried to escape Evan's invading finger. She had nowhere to go, like a cornered rabbit.

"No Evan," she said, "That's not. It won't. Not even my husband."

"Oh really?" Evan said, "That's just gonna make this even sweeter."

He drew his thumb out with a squelching pop. Holy fuck her ass was tight. Even if she hadn't said it, he had no doubt that nothing had ever been in Ms. Collins rear end. At least, until now.

Evan dipped his cock into Ms. Collins' pussy to gather up her juices. Then he lifted his dick up to her asshole. Already, the little star was looking wider than before. Evan lined the crown of his cock up with Ms. Collins' ass.

"Nooooo," Ms. Collins cried out, but it was too late.

Evan thrust forward. At first, there was no give. He felt his cock bend like he was trying to fuck a flat wall. Then the strength of his pressure combined with the slickness of Ms. Collins' pussy, and he slipped forward into her tight, rear ring.

Ms. Collins let out a low, long groan. Like nothing Evan had ever heard before. A sound he couldn't have imagined another human making. Animal and raw. Desperate and defeated.

"OK, Evan," Ms. Collins said, looking back at him. "You're right. I'm sorry. Just please. Please pull it out of me."

Evan smirked and pushed his dick further. Past the muscle of her sphincter, his thick cock slid easily into Ms. Collins ass. Her jaw dropped wide. Eyes rolled back.

"You like that dick, Ms. Collins?" Evan asked.

A drawn out, high-pitched squeak escaped Ms. Collins' lips. But nothing more.

Evan smiled to himself. Heh. Who knew that the key to shutting Ms. Collins' big dumb mouth was to fill her tight little ass? The fact that it felt incredible was almost a bonus. And he'd thought her pussy gripped him good. Fucking hell.

"Aaaaoow. Oof. Ah," Ms. Collins kept grunting with every thrust. "Please. Evan. Please stop."

"Why the fuck should I?" Evan asked. He rolled his dick back and forth. He'd thought shoving it up her ass would just be to hurt her, but now it felt too good to stop. He looked down at how her asshole stretched obscenely around his dick. He was going to nut in her butt. If that broke Ms. Collins, so much the better. Served her right for being so stuck up and stupid.

Ms. Collins body suddenly went stiff. Her pupils shrank down to nothing.

"Oh. Oh no," Ms. Collins said, the words barely audible. "You've got to be fucking kidding me, I--AH! No. Please..."

Her whole body tensed. Her fingers gripped the bar in front of her. Ms. Collins made a high-pitched keening noise as her body betrayed her. Evan was so shocked, he stopped moving.

Finally, Ms. Collins went limp. Panting.

"Maybe you don't hate this as much as you're letting on," Evan said.

"Oh, you're cruel," Ms. Collins said.

"Cruel?!" Evan started to pump his hot teacher again. "You just came on my cock! And you're the one who said I was stupid. Who doesn't want my baby. Fuck you. Fuck everyone. My whole life people treat me like shit. Teachers acting like it's my problem that I can't spend a second in my house without my old man taking a swing at me. Yes, I'm cruel. You fucking made me that way you skinny, selfish slut."

Silence. Yeah, she didn't have an answer for that one. The stall filled with the slaps of Evan's hips. The rude noises coming from Ms. Collins's ass. Even her grunts of pain got quieter.

"Evan, honey, you have to stop," Ms. Collins said. Her voice abruptly shifted. The shrillness of it, that Evan thought was just part of how she talked, melted away. She sounded almost matronly. Not that Evan truly knew what that would sound like.

12