Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 09

Story Info
Mr. Everett and Sierra. Plus an epilogue, of sorts.
4.5k words
4.63
17.9k
42

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

"Come ON! Give it to me Mr. E!"

Adam Everett sat at his desk. Sixth period had just ended. Standing there, arms crossed over her massive chest, was maybe the hottest teenager he'd ever seen in his life: Sierra.

The girl could have easily passed for 25. She probably did at the local bars, Adam mused. Not that she would need a fake ID. Busty, with curly brown hair, she had the body of a porn star. Teenagers weren't supposed to look like this. But then, that was the problem, wasn't it?

She was still a teenager. Chewing gum and folding her arms so petulantly. The look on her face all impatience and impertinence. No subtlety or grace. Sierra was a smart girl. She could have figured out a way to solve the problem. Hell, she could have done the schoolwork and been finished with it. Instead, she stood there, demanding. Completely unable to comprehend how she wasn't getting what she wanted.

"It doesn't have to be an A," Sierra said, "Even a C-minus would probably be OK. Come on, Mr. E. Just enough so my stepdad doesn't stab me when he sees my final grade."

"You didn't do the work, Sierra," Adam said, "I can't give you a grade for nothing."

When Adam had taken the job, fresh out of grad school, he'd been so certain about his career. So confident about everything he was going to do. These first few years had been a rude awakening.

He knew teenagers had attitude, he wasn't stupid. But this next generation was so different than what he'd known. So unexpected and strange. The fact that he was on the younger side didn't help. They all thought he was either someone to pal around with or an easy pushover.

No one listened. Fewer cared. Adam found himself regretting his career choice. All he wanted to do was help kids learn. Why was this so hard?

And yet he hadn't been able to anticipate this new challenge. High school girls were so baby-faced. So young looking. He was instinctually not attracted to them in any way. Except this year, when Sierra showed up and...

She leaned forward on his desk. She had to know she was showing him her massive tits. She was certainly aware of how absolutely stunningly gorgeous her face was, with her thick blowjob lips and dark brown eyes. Sierra looked like something out of a movie. Or a comic book. Impossible and inevitable all at once.

"Please, Mr. E," Sierra said, "I promise I'll make it worth your while."

Even that. Mr. E. As if she couldn't pronounce the name Everett. It was a play to taunt and tease. Sierra was a natural flirt. Like a precocious pitcher already hitting 100 on the radar gun, Sierra had instinctive talent to be a seductress. Wise beyond her years. Adam's own burgeoning erection under his desk was plenty proof of that.

God, if anyone ever saw that reaction? He wouldn't have to worry about his career. It'd already be over.

Adam sat back in his chair. He steepled his fingers, trying to look as stern as his old teachers had, back when he was in high school. He wasn't going to do it. He wouldn't give in. Not because he wanted to be cruel. But because he truly believed, in his heart, that he was doing what was best for the girl and her future.

*

"Come ON! Give it to me Mr. E!"

Sierra. Fucking Sierra. Of course, of all the people to be paired with, that's who Adam Everett had been paired with. She was bent over, that bowl-of-Jello ass jiggling like mad in front of him. Her huge tits hanging low. Brown curly hair waving back and forth like a matador's cape as she tossed her head from side to side. And Adam was more than well aware of who the bull was supposed to be.

All around him was a horror show. Half the senior class, all of them over 18 thank God, was completely naked and fucking each other like mad. He'd searched for his teaching counterpart, Natalie, and found she was already getting plowed by one of the jock boys, Evan. Like a slut.

All of them were. Humping and howling like animals in cages. But that's what they were, really.

And Adam was no different. They'd pumped his body full of something that made him incredibly horny. Then they'd stuffed him, naked, in a metal booth. And, as if it wasn't bad enough, they'd dropped fucking Sierra, bare as well, right in there with him. This wasn't torture. It was absolute insanity.

"Give it to me," Sierra demanded, "I need it so bad!"

Adam did his best to fold his arms. His muscles were stiff, making every movement feel like a tremendous effort. He was shivering like crazy; the room was perfectly warm.

He didn't want to look at Sierra, that forbidden teen body. He couldn't not look at her. Fucking hell. She'd already been impossible to ignore when she was fully clothed. Well, Sierra had never been fully clothed in a way that most people would approve of. But still. Even the shreds she usually wore were at least something. Now, well, there was only everything.

"Please, Mr. E," Sierra said, "Stick that awesome cock in me. My pussy wants it so bad. Fuck me. Fill me. Slap my ass. Pull my titties. Give me that hot, huge load."

"Um, Sierra."

Adam rested his head in his hands. Not because of the words the horny girl kept saying. Nor because of the ripe, forbidden fruit before him. But because he knew he was going to do it. He couldn't control himself. Whatever little boundaries that had held him back on Earth -- already straining from the pressure -- were now completely torn away. There was nothing left but his own self-control. And that was rapidly dwindling, like a bucket with a hole blown through the bottom.

"Sierra," Adam said. Even he was surprised at how stern and deep his voice was when it finally came out. "That's enough."

"S-sorry Mr. E," Sierra said. And, to his shock, she really did sound chastened. "Whatever stuff they put in us is fuck... I mean, messing with my mind."

"My name is Mr. Everett," Adam said, "Not Mr. E or sweetie or hon, or any of the other things you've been calling me."

"Yes, Mr. Everett," Sierra said. He let her head hang low. Her curvy body stopped undulating, as well. She let herself go limp.

"And we both know that it's not only the drugs making you this way," Adam said.

Sierra stared back at him as best she could from being forced on all fours. Her usually wanton expression shifted into shock. Then she let her head fall back down again in surrender.

"Yes Mr. Everett."

"Say it."

"I'm a slut," Sierra said, "A dirty, disgusting slut who's desperate for teacher-cock."

Well, that wasn't exactly what Adam had in mind. But he wasn't going to argue with what she'd come up with. Some dark part of him screamed at him to go ahead. That this was right. It's what the girl wanted, and he was going to give it to her.

Adam sauntered over and stood behind his teenaged charge. He'd never thought the view of her could get any better. But here it was. Her ass was like a monument to sex. Full and rounded in all the right ways. Her pussy was inherently lewd with thick, near-to-bursting labia and a prominent clit. Yet it looked surprisingly tidy for all the times she must have gotten fucked in her life.

"Well?" Adam asked.

Again, Sierra tried to turn back and look at him. Instead, she hung her head and stared up through her own legs. It had to be a strange perspective, glancing around her gigantic tits and seeing him upside down -- his cock pointing right at her pussy. The blood rushing to her head.

"You said you were begging for my dick," Adam said, giving in to his most animal desires. There was nothing to hold him back. No girlfriend back at home or anything like that. Just the succulent, sexy Sierra, prepped and prone for him. "So get to it."

"Oh, Mr E... Uh. I mean. Mr. Everett. Please stick that dick in me. Shove it inside and fuck me hard. I need it so bad."

"Have you been a good girl?" Adam asked.

"No, I've been bad," Sierra said, "Very bad."

Adam slapped her ass cheek. FUCK. There was no way that should have been half as satisfying as it was. He could see the pink already blooming where he'd hit her. His palm itched desperately to do it again.

"I cheated on the midterm. Missy Gardner gave me all the answers beforehand. I haven't done any of the homework all year. I flirt with the nerd boys and they do it for me. I have three books overdue at the library..."

"I don't give a shit about any of that," Adam said.

He slapped her ass again. Harder. "Oh!" Sierra cried out. "I'm... I'm a tease. I taunted you with my body. Flirted with you. Flaunted my ass whenever you walked by. Showed you my tits through my shirt. You like my huge boobs, don't you Mr. Everett? All the boys do."

Adam smiled to himself. He had to admit, he liked the fact that she was willing to play back at him a little. Made her all the more attractive, honestly.

"They're yours, Mr. Everett," Sierra said, "All of it. My tits, my ass. My tight little pussy. All the things that every boy has lusted after. It's all yours. Please do it. Take me. Own your little slut."

"You didn't earn it, Sierra," Adam said, "I can't give it to you for nothing."

"Please, Mr. Everett," Sierra said, "I promise I'll make it worth your while."

The teenaged girl rolled her hips in a seductive way. Showing him her exposed pussy. He doubted she was even completely aware of what she was doing. It was instinctual -- that primal need to surrender herself.

Adam raised his hand up to slap her ass. He gripped his cock, ready to shove it home. This was the moment. He'd give in to every urge. Thrust into the eager slut and give her everything she'd been begging for since the beginning.

But he stopped himself. Let his arms drop to his sides.

He couldn't do it. He wouldn't give in. Not because he wanted to be cruel. But because he truly believed, in his heart, that he was doing what was best for the girl and her future.

All those other emotions, those feelings, flooded back. He was and adult and she was, well... She was his student. As much as he wanted to be that guy, he couldn't do it. The moral part of him finally managed to push through.

"I won't Sierra," Adam said. He slouched in defeat. "I can't."

"What?" Sierra whipped her head back. Her face suddenly looking so young and innocent. "Why not?"

"I think you know," Adam said. "I can't ruin your life like this," Adam continued. "Sex would be so, so wrong. And giving you my baby... We can't."

A female shriek of ecstasy pierced the air in that moment, punctuating his point.

"Yes we can!" Sierra shouted, her frustration boiling over. "We have to! You heard what those stupid alien-whatevers said. There's no choice. You can't leave me like this, I'll die!"

"It's not right," Adam said. There was such a relief in finally stepping up for himself.

"You need it too," Sierra said, "I can see it. Your whole body is shaking. That awesome cock sticking out so hard. Everyone else is doing it. Look at Ms. Collins. Evan is giving it to her good, Mr. Everett. Just look!"

Adam had been desperately trying not to look at Natalie Collins as she was dehumanized by her student. He'd been carefully ignoring the sounds and smells all around him. The screams and groans. All the students around him, fucking each other like mad. His whole universe upside down. And Sierra. Fucking Sierra. Stuck there with him.

"It's not wrong," Sierra said. Paused. "OK, it's really really wrong. I know that. But, I mean, what are we supposed to do?"

Adam paused. It wasn't Sierra's words that froze him. It was the way she'd said them. She wasn't being flirty or over-the-top. She actually sounded... normal? Like, an intelligent, well-spoken young woman. Had the lewd girl truly been a facade this whole time?

Adam slumped against the cold, metal wall. The beautiful woman in front of him stopped being an object. For the first time, he felt like he was truly seeing her. It made all of this so, so much worse.

"I've failed you," Adam said. He felt a sob well up in his throat. "This whole time, I tried so hard to help you be better. To give you the tools you need to succeed. But I couldn't do it. And now we're here. This is all my fault Sierra. I'm so, so sorry."

"Are you an alien, Mr. Everett?"

"Not that I'm aware of."

"Did you strip me down. Drug me up?"

"No," Adam said, "Definitely not."

"Do you remember that test I bombed? The one you failed me on?"

"There were a lot of tests, Sierra," Adam said. He couldn't stop himself from smirking.

"Yeah," Sierra said, "I mean that last one. When I begged you to give me an A. And I, um, kinda maybe showed you my breasts?"

"Like I said, there were a lot of tests."

"Good point," Sierra said. She let out a flirty giggle. OK so maybe it wasn't all an act. "After you told me I was going to have to do extra credit, I went home and, well, I did it. I mean, not right away. It took a couple weeks. But I had it all together. I was going to give it to you when we got back from the field trip. I didn't want the other kids to see."

"Sierra."

"No, I know it's stupid," Sierra said, "I mean, who cares what a bunch of kids think? But I do. They're my friends and I care a lot."

"I get it," Adam said, "But you still did the work."

"That's the other thing I realized I cared about," Sierra said.

"I'm glad you learned about giving your best effort at school," Adam said, "I guess that does reassure me. At least a little bit."

"Pssshh, I don't care about school!" Sierra said, "It's totally dumb and a waste of my time. No, I care about you. What you think of me. You're super cute Mr. Everett. I love the way you flush whenever you see me. How you try to hide how hard I get you. It turns me on so much."

Adam let out a deep sigh. This was not going to get any better, was it?

"I did the work because I wanted to make you proud," Sierra said, "And I thought, well, maybe if I did a good job you'd let me suck your cock."

"Sierra!"

"Well, not really," Sierra said, "But a girl can dream. I knew I could never have you, Mr. Everett. But that didn't mean I could stop, y'know, wanting you. And, well, look! Here we are!"

"I'm not sure what to say," Adam said.

"You don't have to say anything, Mr. E," Sierra said, that flirty voice filling the air once again. "Just stick that perfect dick in my pussy and make me scream."

"That's..."

"It's wrong," Sierra said, "I know. But also? It's the only thing we can do. Besides, you get to fill me up, make me cum. Feel my awesome pussy. Squeeze my huge boobs. Knock me up. And it's all OK. I mean, you can't tell me that's at least a little awesome."

"We're going to need to talk about your attitude, young lady," Adam said.

Sierra let out a little shiver. "Ooo, I hope so," she said, "But after."

"Yes," Adam said, "After."

He walked over and stood between her legs. Grabbed his aching cock. In truth, he wasn't sure how much longer he would have been able to hold out. Even without Sierra's encouragement.

"Naughty girl," he said, "Asking for your teacher's cock." He slapped her ass and she gasped.

Adam put his dick at her entrance. He felt that little nether mouth begin to stretch as he fed it his hardness.

"Go slllloooooooOOOOW!" Sierra's voice turned into a scream as Adam jammed his dick into her.

Sierra started panting. Gasping. Strangely, her body seemed to be trying to slip away. But there was no use. She was stuck in place, getting impaled on his cock. Finally, Adam forced himself all the way inside.

Oh fuck. Sierra. Her pussy felt even better than he could have imagined. Dripping wet and hot as hell. And tight. Like she was going to rip the skin right off his cock.

"Fuck you feel so good, baby," Adam said. The words fell out of him.

Desperately, he ran his hands all over her teenaged flesh. That shaking ass, those thick thighs. He couldn't reach her tits and immediately regretted not going there first, before he'd plunged into her. Damn, that was a massive mistake. In all the ways of that word.

Sierra was stiff under him. There was an odd look on her face that he couldn't place. A mix of emotions both unexpected and unclear. Her knuckles were white on the bar in front of her.

Carefully, Adam drew back. He saw the white streaks of her arousal painting his dick. And a bit of what looked like blood. Oh fuck. There was no way. Right?

"Sierra, you're a virgin?" Adam asked.

"Not anymore!" Sierra said. She laughed, then sobbed a little.

"I'm sorry. I really thought..."

"That I was some slut, giving it up to every guy?" Sierra asked.

"Of course not! Well, I mean. Yeah, actually. Yes."

"I like to tease. How men respond to me, it turns me on," Sierra said, "But I know no high school boy is going to treat me right. And older guys would use me and lose me. So, I got what I could. But I didn't actually do anything. There was only one man I was ever going to give myself up for."

"Me?" Adam asked, confused and nervous all at once.

"Actually, my stepdad," Sierra said, "But you're close enough."

Adam shook his head. Then he slapped Sierra's ass. Not hard.

"Oop!" she said, adorably.

"So, I'm your first," Adam said.

"You're the only man whose ever had my sweet little pussy," Sierra said.

"Where'd you learn to talk like that?"

"Porn, mostly," Sierra said, "And my mom. She and John, that's my stepdad, are super loud when they go at it. Come on, you know you love it."

"It is pretty hot," Adam said.

"So, I can't help but notice that you've got your cock in me, but you're not actually doing anything with it," Sierra said.

"I don't want to hurt you," Adam said.

"A bit too late for that, don't you think?"

"Sorry," Adam said, "I truly didn't know."

"Sorry isn't going to get you an A, mister," Sierra said. She moved herself around as much as she could, trying to make her body hump him. "Don't you love my awesome body?"

"Oh hell yeah," Adam said. Taking in the sight of her, once again, wrapped around his dick. It was like a dream come true.

"So, tell me," Sierra said, "Come on now, Mr. Everett. Have I earned it?

Adam started sliding back and forth in the girl. She was so tight, he could barely move. So slippery, even the littlest lunge felt fantastic.

"Oh fuck yes," Adam said.

"Give it to me," Sierra said, "Please Mr. Everett. Shove that awesome cock in my pussy."

Adam stopped thinking. The world around him went away. All the worries and fears about what he was doing disappeared. He focused only on the feeling of humping Sierra. How her body moved with every thrust. The gasps and groans of her pleasure.

He licked his fingers and rubbed her clit. He thrust into her with abandon. Gripped her ass. Then he slid his thumb over her tight sphincter.

"Oh!" Sierra said when she felt his digit probe at her dark hole. For a moment, Adam worried he'd gone too far. "Please..."

Adam pushed against her anus and his thumb popped in. Sierra reacted with a feral groan. A sound like Adam had never heard before.

"Ohhhh fffffFUCK!" she cried out. "Mr. Everett is fucking me so good!"

It was so loud, Adam swore the entire room turned to look his way. Sierra narrated everything at the top of her lungs.

"My teacher is fucking me. His cock is plowing my virgin pussy. His thumb is in my ass! It feels so fucking good. So full. Keep. Fucking ME!"

It should have been a simple request. Adam couldn't have stopped now, even if he wanted to. The fact that everyone was now watching him do it, take his student, only redoubled his urge. But his body ended things for him.

"Gonna cum," he said.

"Oh yes!" Sierra shouted. "Knock me up. Put your baby in my slutty pussy. Fill my womb."

"Close..." Adam said. Words were no longer something he was capable of. Sierra was too far gone to care.

"Your baby. Give me your baby! Cum so deep!"

12