Intervention Ch. 03 - Family Value

Story Info
Rhianna casts a spell to bring family members closer.
2.7k words
4.38
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intervention

Chapter 3: Family Value

All characters are 18 or over. Comments welcome, as always.

"Someone told me you can do magic."

Rhianna blinked, then glanced at her customer's face and her own in the mirror. "They were exaggerating," she said lightly. "People just feel better when they look better, that's all."

"You don't believe in magic?"

"I believe it might work if you believe in it, like voodoo or faith healing, but it's all in the mind. It's not like it is in Dungeons and Dragons."

"I wouldn't know. They banned that at the school."

"Yeah, I heard something about that," Rhianna replied. The school board was notoriously conservative, like much of the nominally Christian neighbourhood; she'd only moved to the county because she'd found a house that was affordable, convenient to the beauty parlor, and on a ley line that could power her spells. "I mean, I've known people who believe in magic, but even they don't think you can just say some words and wave your hands for a few seconds and turn a frog into a prince. I mean, where is the extra mass supposed to come from? And flying on a broomstick? I read somewhere that women who called themselves witches were just hallucinating after absorbing the ointment they rubbed on their, um, bodies." She shrugged. "Why, what would you do if magic was real?"

*

"It's possible," said Magda, when Rhianna recounted the incident to her. "Might even be fun, but risky as hell if the spells don't work. Of course, you'd need material links --"

"No problem," said the beautician. Whenever the coven wanted someone's hair or nail clippings for a spell, they anonymously sent them a voucher for a manicure or style at Rhianna's salon.

"- and photos," Magda added. "Easy enough nowadays when everyone's taking selfies -- sexts would be even better - but that's just to start. Getting men to think with their dicks for an hour or two isn't difficult, most of the time it doesn't even need magic, but with five people, you'll also have to control the space where this is happening, draw a circle around it. Probably best if you don't get involved in the sex; bad for concentration."

Rhianna pouted slightly. "I'll just watch from astral."

"That's safest. I have all the spells you'll need in one of my grimoires, but even if the stars are right, it's going to need some ingredients that aren't easy to come by, and a lot of work."

"It's not as complicated as a geas; all I need to do is crank their libidos up to 11 and lower their inhibitions for an hour or two so they can act out their fantasies."

"Some fantasies should remain fantasies," the older witch warned her.

"True. But some shouldn't."

*

Tom Johnson was feeling smug. He knew that pride was one of the seven deadly sins, but as far as he knew, the Bible didn't say anything bad about smugness. At least, not in the parts of it he could remember reading, so he allowed himself to continue feeling smug. And why not? The most recent book burning had attracted a lot of press coverage, so Johnson was wondering whether he should try running for the legislature four years earlier than he'd originally planned -- to make the most of Bethany, his 40-year-old second wife, and Leah, his beautiful blonde 18-year-old stepdaughter, looking as good as they did. Bethany served on the school board, and had been instrumental in imposing abstinence-only sex education through the county's schools as well as banning hundreds of books from the libraries. The two women had also posed for the cameras beside him on his campaigns to shut down the town's only gay bar, and the adult bookshop, and at the protests that had forced the last OB/GYN out of the county (freeing those blocks up for gentrification)... but neither of them were getting any younger, and Leah was about to graduate and leave the state to go to a Christian college like Adam, her 20-year-old stepbrother.

Johnson was still grinning when he parked his Cadillac and walked into the living room -- and his jaw dropped at the sight of Bethany, naked on the sofa and sandwiched between two of Leah's classmates, while his stepdaughter, sitting in Johnson's favourite leather recliner, watched with her cheerleader skirt hiked up to her waist, as she rubbed her virgin cunt through the visibly wet crotch of her spankies. "What the He --"

His voice came out as a squeak, and he swallowed and tried to start again, but Bethany opened her eyes and said, "Oh, hello, honey. Sorry we started without you, but you're later than I expected and... well, I know patience is a virtue, but..."

"But?"

"Well, yes," she glanced over her shoulder at the young man fucking her ass doggy-style, "Pete's in my butt, but since you never seemed to want it, even when I offered it to you..."

Johnson stared at Pete, who he recognized from the choir at church, then at the other man who was sucking one of Bethany's large pendulous breasts while she rode him. He couldn't see his face, just broad shoulders and the top of his head, but a small voice in the back of his brain expressed relief that at least neither man was black. He wasn't yet sure whether to be relieved or outraged at the sight of one empty condom wrapper beside the bottle of lube on the coffee table near the couch.

Johnson drew a deep breath. He'd seen videos of double penetration before: Reverend Gurner regularly showed examples of what he considered particularly depraved acts at the men-only meetings Citizens' Council to motivate them to vote to ban porn and to know what to look for on their sons' computers. DPs, gangbangs, ass-to-mouth, lesbian analingus and interracial scenes came up almost every month. "Anal sex is an abomination in the eyes of..." he began, then realized he was watching in fascination. He tried looking away, saw Leah fondling her breasts and cunt through her uniform, then closed his eyes.

"Don't knock it if you haven't tried it," said Pete cheerfully.

"He hasn't," said Bethany. "Not with me, at least."

"I thought you were joking," said Johnson weakly. He remembered the only time she'd hinted at it, the few occasions when she'd offered to fellate him to get his penis hard enough for sex, even the October when she'd impishly suggested buying a Sexy Handmaid costume from amazon.com. The idea that she was serious and might actually have wanted any of these things had never entered his mind before. His eyes still firmly shut, he turned towards Leah and said, "And what about you? Don't you have any shame?"

"Well," she said, "you know how you've always told me I should stay a virgin until I get married... well, I have, I am, but I'm eighteen now, and I didn't think the Bible said anything about handjobs. I couldn't decide whether I liked Pete or Matt better, but I have two hands, so..."

"You..."

"Then Mom came home and caught us and reminded me about Onan spilling his seed on the ground, and I realized that spilling it on the sofa would be just as bad, and that's when she said she had a better idea..."

"Anal," said Bethany.

"... but I wasn't sure I was ready for that," said Leah, breathily, "and I wasn't sure which of them I wanted to be my first, so Mom said she'd show me that it didn't hurt, not if you used enough lube..."

Johnson gritted his teeth, and turned towards his wife, his eyes still shut. "You've done it?" he asked.

"I've been married before, too," she reminded him. "We didn't do it often. Birthdays and anniversaries, mostly. But I didn't suggest anal first. I suggested oral, and showed her how to do it, but sucking a cock always makes me horny so I asked the boys if they wanted to fuck. Pete got my ass because his cock is smaller -- not that I'm complaining."

"Me neither," said Pete. "You have a marvelous ass. I would love to fuck it any time you like."

"Thank you," Bethany began, before Leah screamed. Johnson opened his eyes and turned to stare at her, worried that one of the boys had hurt her -- but both of them were busy still fucking his wife, and while his stepdaughter looked startled and was blushing from her cheeks down to her neckline.

"What was --"

"Sorry," Leah gasped. "Was that loud?"

"It's okay," said Bethany. "She just had an orgasm, is all."

"Was it louder than yours?"

"A bit," said Pete, while Matthew made vaguely assenting noises around Bethany's delicious swollen nipple. "Higher pitched, for sure."

Johnson closed his eyes. His father and the Reverend Gurner had told him that normal women didn't have orgasms: lesbians and nymphomaniacs might, and sex workers faked them, but he'd never heard a real one, nor expected to. This has to be a nightmare, he thought, though he was also aware that his erection was tenting his boxers and Brooks Brothers suit pants almost painfully, yearning to breathe free.

"Wow," said Bethany. "I don't think I've ever seen you so turned on before. Would you like a blowjob?"

"I --"

"From me, of course."

I'm imagining this, thought Johnson. I'm ashamed of myself for even thinking it, or dreaming it, but if it's not real... He unzipped his fly and pulled his pants down to his knees, then opened his eyes and shuffled towards his wife. She grabbed his erection opened her mouth wide, and licked a drop of pre-cum from his meatus before sucking the head of his cock in then sliding her lips down the shaft as she licked his frenulum. He gasped with pleasure as he heard Leah moan, "Oh God, that is so hot..."

A moment later, he felt her hands on his hairy buttocks, caressing them, then parting them and running something -- her tongue? -- down his crack until it reached his anus and lingered there. "What are you doing?"

Leah giggled. "Adam said he found a video on your computer, My Stepdaughter Tossed My Salad. You've been fantasizing about this, haven't you?"

"I... no... Reverend Gurney sent me that! Have you been looking at my laptop?"

"No; Adam did, but I was the one who guessed your password. He also saw one called DP Me. Do you want me to stop this?" she said, twirling her tongue around his asshole.

Johnson swallowed. The truth was that it felt so good that he didn't want her to stop, but he couldn't bring himself to answer the question yet, so he evaded, "Did you and Adam ever..."

"No! I only turned eighteen last month! Besides, he prefers boys -- he's dating his roommate, the tight end."

Johnson turned pale, and closed his eyes as she continued to lick him. Pete groaned as he came in Bethany's ass, and her orgasm followed a moment later.

"I've decided," said Leah, suddenly.

"Decided?" Johnson repeated, disappointed that she'd stopped rimming him.

"Who I want to be my first anal."

Pete grinned as he carefully pulled his softening cock out of Bethany's distended butthole and climbed down from the couch. Leah gave Johnson's asshole another long lick, then said, "It's you, Stepdad."

"What?"

"It's not incest, because you're not my real Dad," she reassured him between quick licks. "It's not even really sex, because I'll still be a virgin, because you can't get me pregnant, not back there. That's why men have this thing about virgins and monogamy; they want to be sure they're raising their own kids, passing on their own genes and not someone else's. Patriarchy. I read about it. So you needn't worry."

At some other time, Johnson might have argued, but he couldn't think of a good answer. Leah stood, grabbed the bottle of lube from the coffee table, and stepped out of her golden spankies and sodden white cotton bikini briefs, dropping them on the floor. She hiked up her cheerleader skirt as crouched down on her elbows and knees and applied lube to her asshole, gasping as her fingers slipped inside.

Her stepfather stared, unable to look away. It wasn't just the beauty of her virgin cunt and perfectly shaped bubble butt, or the way she was finger-fucking her tight little rosette; it was the combination of these erotic images with what remained of her cheerleader uniform. Ever since his days as a quarterback in high school, Johnson had had a weakness for cheerleaders that bordered on a fetish, and here was one of the prettiest he'd ever seen, offering him her anal cherry. He stepped back, reluctantly pulling his cock out of his wife's mouth, and fell to his knees as though praying. He hesitated briefly, but the lure of his lovely stepdaughter's ass was too great to resist.

Leah removed her slippery hand from her butt and grabbed his erection, lubing it up. "One thing we need to get perfectly straight first," she said, and giggled as she steered his cock towards her asshole, "if we do this..."

"Yes?"

"It means we agree that anal sex isn't sinful, isn't wrong."

Johnson, kneeling behind her, mumbled softly and nodded.

"Say it."

"It isn't sinful or wrong."

"Mom and I can have anal sex whenever and with whoever we want, as long as I'm still a virgin and she doesn't get pregnant."

Johnson groaned. He and Bethany had once hoped for a child of their own, but after a few years of trying, they'd consulted a specialist who told them that complications from Leah's birth meant that it would require a miracle for Bethany to have another child. Despite Johnson's assertion that he believed in miracles, his interest in sex had declined almost to nothing -- until now.

"Is that a yes? That includes anal with you, of course, if you're nice to us. And I'll rim you, too."

Leah wiggled her butt enticingly, and Johnson groaned again before whispering, "Yes."

"I can't hear you."

"YESSS!"

Leah laughed, and guided his glans in through her well-lubed but still glove-tight anus until an inch of his cock was buried inside her... two inches... three... four...

Johnson closed his eyes and tried to control his breathing to delay his orgasm. At that moment, the sensation of penetrating his stepdaughter's gorgeous ass felt not only delightful, but actually divine. He heard Bethany and Matthew call out as they came, and as he felt his orgasm approaching, a small voice in the back of his mind said that THIS was rapture, not some bullshit about being bodily lifted up into the stratosphere. "Oh GOD!" he yelled as he spilled his seed inside Leah's beautiful butt.

A moment later, he recovered his breath, and realized his cock was still in his stepdaughter's ass, and he felt not the faintest hint of shame, just overwhelming bliss.

"Good?" asked Leah.

"It was..." He stopped himself saying it was better than anything he'd ever felt, not wanting to upset his wife. "Heavenly."

"Am I still your good girl?"

"You're my anal angel," he said, unconsciously quoting the title of another video Reverend Gurner had sent him.

"Wait until you try MY ass," Bethany purred.

"I think I'd better wash first," he replied. "I guess we all should. But maybe later tonight."

"Can Matt and Pete stay for dinner?" asked Leah.

Johnson nodded. He suspected her classmates were going to be visiting frequently; Matthew was still sucking on one of Bethany's big hanging breasts, and Pete was looking with obvious interest at Leah's distended asshole. "Sure. But showers first."

*

"What do I owe you?" asked Bethany.

"The usual," said Rhianna.

"Then how about a tip?" said Bethany, reaching into her purse and pulling out a hundred-dollar bill, then another, then another. "You've made me look fantastic."

"I can't take all the credit," said the beautician, smiling. "You look like you're much happier." To be more accurate, she thought, Bethany looked like a woman who was enjoying being well fucked every night, for the first time in far too long.

"Take the money anyway. Please. Or if there's anything else I can do for you..."

"Well... you're on the school board, aren't you? If the book burnings could be stopped..."

Bethany smiled. "I think I can arrange that. Tom's much less interested in politics lately. Now, can I make another appointment for Saturday?"

"So soon?"

"Not for me. It's for me daughter, Leah."

"Ah," said Rhianna. "I'm sure I can squeeze her in."