Interview Ch. 03: The Body Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finishes and stands, then walks over to me, immediately starting to help me undress. I allow her to do so passively, still somewhat in shock. I only come to my senses when she undoes my bra and I feel my boobs surrender to gravity. She takes it away, and I pause as I realize I have no instinct to cover myself.

"Do you need relief, Mistress?" she asks.

"No," I say immediately. I am actually telling the truth. Despite the drink I had earlier, I don't feel any urge to relieve myself, saving me from the dilemma of how accepting I would be about Sally's role.

I crawl into the bed. I'd brought pajamas, but somehow they feel like a waste of time. I fall asleep almost instantly.

-=-=-=-=-=-

I don't know what wakes me, but I know as soon as I do there's an unrelenting internal pressure that won't let me return to sleep until I address it. I groan. The bed is comfortable, one of the best I've slept in, and I have a nice position I don't want to move from. But I don't really have another option.

Until a figure appears in front of me to remind me I do.

"Do you need relief, Mistress?" Sally whispers.

My eyes shoot wide open and my breath catches. I can see past her to the sleeping figure of Talbot, and beyond him the frame of the bathroom door. Where any sensible person would go for the relief I need.

"Please Mistress."

Sally's voice sounds desperate and it surprises me. From what I understand of how Talbot expects his slaves to behave, that may have been insolence.

While I process that, my mind is racing. I've spanked two of the slaves. I've forced one to go down on me. I watched and got aroused from the punishment of a slave. Can I really claim I'm keeping myself separate from the experience now? Would this really be that big of a step?

I'm on my side. I flip the covers back and raise my upper leg, thinking to myself that I'm about to imitate a dog. Sally moves before I have a chance to speak. She pulls my panties to the side, exposing my slit to the cool air. Then her mouth covers it. Her body contorts so her head can line up with my crotch, coming at it from above as if we were in a 69, except her body remains on the floor and she still wears her robe. Her hand comes up to hold my leg up. I've never had a shy bladder, but this is beyond the norm in so many ways that I'm still tensed up and can't quite bring myself to do anything.

Then her tongue touches me. It's gentle and slow, rubbing right along my clit for a long time. It feels like her tongue is feet long because of how slow she goes and how good it feels. After a few passes of her tongue, I feel myself relax enough. Then I unclench.

It's somehow even more of a relief than usual, and despite everything I get a sexual rush from it. It might be because Sally stimulated my clit, but I also see her body shaking, and I feel the subtle, quiet moans she lets out with her mouth latched around my privates. As the stream lessens I feel her tongue go to work, licking around to make sure she hasn't missed any. The experience and the attention of her tongue hardens my nipples and gets me to panting. I feel her start to pull away and I slam my leg down on her head, trapping her with my thighs.

"Finish what you started," I hiss.

Her tongue resumes its work, but this time with a different mission. It swirls and licks my clit while her mouth sucks on me, pulling at my labia and a bit on my nub as well. The force is enough I imagine Talbot must greatly enjoy her blowjobs. It takes her very little time to get me off that way, and I cum with a shudder, feeling my body go limp. I lift my leg enough for Sally to slip from between my thighs. I can vaguely see her hair and face are a mess.

"Thank you, Mistress," she says.

The tension of the encounter, the relief from release, and the come-down from the orgasm all converge to exhaust me again and I settle back in with the covers over me.

-=-=-=-=-=-

When I wake I hear the shower running. Looking at the clock it's 6:30am. For me that's sleeping in, used as I am to waking at 4:00 for morning broadcasts. Talbot apparently just keeps an early schedule.

I don't see Sally, and curiosity gets the better of me as I suspect I understand Sally's role in the household now. Wearing only my panties, I walk over to the bathroom doorway.

The shower stall has a glass wall, but unlike every other one I've seen, this glass isn't frosted, distorted, or tinted in any way. It is a simple, clear window into the shower area. There, I see both Talbot and Sally naked for the first time.

Talbot has the body of an older man, but one that's kept himself in reasonable shape. There is a paunch to his belly, and he certainly doesn't bulge with muscles, but I can see leanness, and there isn't hanging flab or excess wrinkles on most of his figure. His personality and face are his best assets, but I feel that most women wouldn't be disappointed when he undressed with them in a bedroom. His penis seems average in all respects. Circumcised, but otherwise unremarkable, though it is shaved.

Sally, in contrast, has an exceptional body. The breasts I only caught hints of before are fully bared now, pushing out from her chest as perky oval globes with small brown nipples. Those are the only small thing about them, though. I have to guess she's a triple D, maybe even an F cup. Her waist comes in and her hips flare out in the way most women envy and men drool for. She has the heart-shaped ass appeal, rather than a "bubble butt", but I imagine only the pickiest would find fault for that reason. Her hair is wet and plastered to her back, filling the valley in her back that marks where her spine is. The longest strands stop where the crack of her ass begins.

Talbot stands still in the shower as she washes him. He has almost a foot on her in height, so she stretches her hands up to reach his neck and shoulders, lifting her breasts as they rub against her master. Her shapely legs get more so when she rises on tiptoe.

The contact has an obvious effect on the man, and soon Sally addresses it. Coming around in front of him, she bends forward and hefts her massive globes to wrap them around his cock. It's not a so-called "titfuck," to my mind, because Talbot isn't moving at all. I think instead of the word "titwank," seen once when one of our weather girls was showing me some of the more colorful fan feedback she'd received. Her chest is on par with Sally's and apparently the commenter wanted similar treatment.

After a short time, however, Talbot stops her. I can't hear what he says over the water, but Sally turns around and braces her hands against the opposite wall, arching her back. Her ass is an erotic hemisphere pointing at Talbot as he grabs a bottle and squeezes some gel onto it. Then he adorns his own cock with the liquid.

I'm not sure if Talbot notices me, but then he pulls Sally's ass cheeks wide apart. I have a clearer view of her private area, particularly when he guides his cock, not to the weeping slit of Sally's vagina, but the puckered starfish of her asshole.

I have no experience with anal sex, except for one clumsy partner in my youth who came out of me and didn't take care to re-aim before thrusting again. The penetration was brief and painful, as was our session after my angry, pained shriek and the subsequent ejection of him from my room.

Sally's reaction couldn't be more different. I hear her moan even over the water of the shower, and her asshole spreads smoothly to cover the head of Talbot's cock, then continue down his shaft until he settles his hips against her. The skin grips and pulls out a bit as he retracts. He starts thrusting in earnest, making Sally's breasts swing like massive pendulums on her chest as her body rocks from his pounding.

It is not a long session; Talbot isn't trying to prove anything and doesn't concern himself with Sally's pleasure. His is using his sex slave's ass to get off after some foreplay between her breasts, and that is the beginning and end of the situation. The sodomy is finished quickly, ending with him hilted completely in her ass, then withdrawing. Anything leaking out of her is quickly washed away by the shower. She does clean him off, but using soap and her hands, not her mouth.

They both step out, heedless of my presence. Sally hands Talbot a towel he uses on his hair while she dries the rest of him with another. He wraps one towel around his waist before turning to me.

He doesn't seem to acknowledge my partial nudity, which is both relieving and a bit insulting. But then I look over at the still nude Sally and realize he has no reason to lust after me. Not only is her body objectively better than mine, but he also just had an orgasm. It still hurts a bit, but only on an egotistical level; I don't have any romantic designs on the man.

"Sally will wash you now," he says.

It's not given as a teasing order, or even as a request. He speaks as if we were discussing use of the shower, or any other shared appliance in his house. I accept it in kind, less surprised or hesitant than I think I should be.

Sally uses her whole body to wash me in the shower. She never breaks contact between her skin and mine; even when she needs to retrieve a lotion or something she makes sure a foot or hand still touches. Her rubbing is firm and smooth, almost as if I'm getting a massage from her while standing.

Just because of the realities of her shape, I feel her breasts on me more than anything else. Her nipples seem to constantly be hard, and the pliable flesh of her mammaries is a relaxing, sensual counterpart to the heavier, harder touches of her hands.

I'm not as tall as Talbot, so she is able to reach my head without straining. Despite that, she has me sit on her legs and lean back. Her breasts and chest become a neck pillow for me as she shampoos my hair. Tingles run through my body as her fingertips work on my scalp, and her fingers plying through the strands as she rinses me sends jolts through me.

I get so desperate and worked up I give into my urges. Not waiting for her okay I simply stand, spin around, put a hand against the wall, and shove Sally's face into my crotch. She doesn't protest, resist, or hesitate. In fact, her tongue is the first thing to hit my pussy. She licks, slower than last night but with enough pressure to work me quickly toward an orgasm. The entire shower has essentially been a long foreplay session, and I cum like a young boy; her mouth is probably on my pussy for mere seconds before the orgasm rips through me. My knees press against her shoulders as I come down from it and in the back of my mind I'm concerned about hurting her, but another part of my mind is telling me she's a slave and this is her job.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Alexa joins us for breakfast as a diner rather than the centerpiece. Talbot leads her in after Sally and I are seated. She wears a thin bathrobe and looks ragged. Her hair is matted and stringy, her eyes are puffy and swollen, and Talbot leading her is only partly a show of dominance; she seems to need the support. Her movements are stiff, and as she gets closer I can see her lips creasing from being chapped. Talbot leads her to a chair. Once she's seated she looks up and sees me.

"T...thank you Mistress for allowing Master to punish me as I deserve and train me."

Her voice is hoarse. She may need a drink, but I also wonder if it's because she's been screaming, or moaning. Gone is any hint of defiance or teasing like our last interactions.

What strikes me about her apology is that it seems sincere. She isn't apologizing like a child, parroting words she's been told to say for fear of being reprimanded, and she certainly isn't mocking or bitter, which I would expect from someone who all but ordered it to happen to her.

I nod to her and we eat as I try to absorb yet another layer of the interplay around me.

After breakfast I ask for a moment of Talbot's time.

"I need to know if this is appropriate," I ask him. I then explain what happened between Sally and me overnight. I also put forth a suggestion.

His mask breaks fully for the briefest of moments and I see a smile. "Yes, I think that is most appropriate," he says.

I nod to him and call for Sally to follow me. I lead her into one of the downstairs bathrooms. She drops to her knees as soon as we enter, but I keep walking toward the toilet. Then I turn to look at her.

"Sally, is it appropriate for slaves to demand their Master do something if they don't want to?" I ask.

Sally's eager expression falls. "No Mistress," she says.

"Should they beg for their master to make up their mind when their master is making a decision?"

"No mistress," Sally repeats, and her body sags.

"Did you do that to me when I woke up last night?" I ask.

"Y...yes Mistress," she says, now sounding totally defeated.

While she watches, I remove my pants and straddle the toilet, "hovering" above it so Sally can see me pissing out the water from when I woke and the drink from breakfast. I finish, wiping myself and redressing.

"We have an interview in an hour," I remind her.

-=-=-=-=-=-

"I was always more interested in my own bathroom habits than I was supposed to be," Sally tells me, "and of course that got me into a lot of trouble. My parents constantly had to punish and scold me for what I did. My first year of school was a disaster, because I literally couldn't understand why people were upset about me wetting myself or that I would smell. Fortunately for everyone I never got interested in my own poop. That would have been even worse."

"Did anyone ever suggest counseling or psychological evaluation?" I asked.

"I think one of my pediatricians told my parents it was a phase I'd grow out of, and that was the end of it for them. But I didn't, and my family, well, therapists and such are a waste of money to begin with, as far as they're concerned. Even if they do have some benefit, going to one is an admission of weakness, proof that you can't handle things," she explained.

"Peer pressure eventually got me to realize my obsession wasn't something other people shared or appreciated most of the time. Of course, once I hit puberty my obsession got all wrapped up in that too. I cum so hard if I'm pissing at the same time, and the first time I actually convinced a boy to get involved it was like heaven. In me, on me, wherever it was, it just made my orgasms better."

"Of course that ruined my social life once word got out. I was the 'pissy chink' where adults couldn't hear. 'No question about her skin color,' was another common snipe. I eventually convinced my parents to change my school to a private academy, though to them I merely pointed out how it improved my college prospects. After that I tried to ignore my urges with other people, and that led to a lot of experimenting."

"Is that how you got interested in anal sex?" I ask.

Sally shrugs. "Anal, oral, spitroasting. I was DPed for the first time midway through my junior year. I loved giving blowjobs and getting facials, you can probably guess why. Then I read all about squirting, and that got me interested in getting with women. All the advice on squirting usually just boils down to 'give them an amazing orgasm' so I got real popular with the lesbians or girls that weren't too uptight to let another girl go down on them. I'd do whatever people wanted if I thought I could get something like the orgasms I felt with piss play. Guys, girls, both at once; I was the class slut."

"So is it Talbot that prefers anal, then?" I ask, "I notice he had normal sex with Rose and Alexa. I know Alexa isn't fond of anal, and I'm guessing Rose can't go around all day with a lubed ass, but it doesn't seem to fit into your preferences."

Sally's smile gets a little wistful at that question. "Master...That's part of my other fetish, and it's a bit of a story."

"I got invited to a lot of parties and such, obviously. Messed up with alcohol and a few things like E. Avoided the hard stuff, probably by luck more than anything. Also I wasn't careful with sex. My parents' little princess obviously wasn't having sex and my mother reviewed her insurance statements religiously, so the pill was out of the question. If the boy remembered a condom, great, if not I didn't stop them most of the time. I gave whoever makes the morning after pill a lot of my parents' money, but even then I only bothered when a friend or partner would press me to do it. I never got a disease, but it was definitely luck; I wasn't anywhere near careful enough."

"Anyway, Sunday morning after a party I wake up and just empty my stomach into the toilet. Me being a dumb teenager I think it's morning sickness."

"That's not an unreasonable guess if you'd been having unprotected sex as much as you say," I point out.

"Yeah, but in my head I thought it had been from the party the previous night, literally, and it didn't occur to me it might be a hangover or something I ate. So anyway, I call my friend Kim in a blind panic and we go to a drug store. Taking pregnancy tests obviously wasn't an issue for me, so I took three, and even Kim called me out for the third one because I took it without waiting for the results of the second. Of course, I was just looking for a guilt-free excuse to piss on myself for the rush. But then all three tests came back positive. That was basically the end of my life as I knew it."

"The twist, though, before you ask, is that it wasn't a baby or an unwanted pregnancy. I went to the free women's clinic, told them what was up, and they were all ready to set me up with the teenage mother support kit. Except they did three ultrasounds and a blood test. The ultrasounds couldn't find anything, but the blood test was positive."

"That got them talking about things like ectopic pregnancies and they begged me to go to the hospital. I explained about my parents, but they said I could be facing the choice of fessing up to my parents or dying. Again, stupid teenager, I believed them."

"They were concerned for your health," I pointed out.

"Yeah, and it wasn't really stupid to go along with their advice, just in hindsight. It turns out I had been pregnant. A lot. I was having what are called 'chemical pregnancies.' It means an egg gets fertilized, but either never attaches to the uterine wall or immediately fails after doing it. Your body still produces all the hormones like you're going to be pregnant, though. With all the sex I'd been having I'd probably been pregnant a dozen times, but they always failed before I noticed. I'd never taken a pregnancy test before then, but if I had I probably would have been positive a lot."

"It's probably too late, but long story short it imploded my relationship with my parents. They cut me off and kicked me out. I've been on my own since after high school. Never went to college. But the thing with the pregnancy, it turns out I'm infertile. My uterus is all messed up somehow, I forget what the doctors call it. But that stuck in my head, so now, in addition to the piss thing, I get really turned on at the idea that someone's getting me pregnant. Master lets me have sex with men who are clean, and they cum in me, and I feel like they're getting me pregnant. Pure breeding fetish. It makes me real popular with the guys, as you can imagine; I never make anyone use a condom, and if they have a breeding fetish too we just feed on each other."

"So if that's the case, why the anal sex with him?" I ask.

"Master got a vasectomy years ago. He can't make anyone pregnant. To me it seems...I know this doesn't make sense, but if he fucks me it feels like he's making fun of me. Like he knows I want to be bred, but he can't do it and he's taking advantage anyway. Sometimes...sometimes if I'm really bad he punishes me that way. But if he takes my ass...that just feeds into my submissiveness; my purpose is to give him pleasure."