Interview with a Succubus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other problem was that she herself was getting hopelessly aroused. She could feel her pussy drip with need as she frantically fucked Tim. She could feel herself getting drunk off the increasingly strong musk of his dick. She could feel... that profound hunger at her core... screaming at her to get him to cum, to drink deeply from his fountain when it finally erupts. She just needed to hold out until her divination spell could give her a path forward...

Suddenly, a rumble. The pair stopped thrashing for a moment.

"What was that?" Tim asked, gasping for breath. Keres, mouth still preoccupied, could only shrug.

Another rumble. "Earthquake?" Tim said. Keres shrugged again and then looked down as the source of the rumbling made its next announcement. She popped his cock's head out of her mouth and rehinged her jaw quickly enough to say "Oh shit."

Keres had spent so much time focusing on Tim's dick that she'd missed an equally vital part of the equation: his fattening nuts. His gargantuan cumtanks. The two jacuzzi tubs' worth (by now) of baby batter he had churning in his balls. She watched as his enormous scrotal sack contracted again, causing the ground itself to shake. She knew from a lifetime of observing genitalia up close that when those equipped with penises and balls get close to orgasm, their scrotal sacks tighten. That was what was happening here.

"Hey, Tim," she said, finally tearing her eyes away from his genital expanse. "How do you feel?"

"Still in pain, but the pressure is changing," he said. "It feels... familiar."

Shit. She thought. He's going to cum.

Keres returned to her work with renewed gusto. It had been over an hour since Tim first called her into the bathroom. She needed to make sure he wasn't permanently harmed by whatever this was. She needed to make him cum.

Tim felt the effects of Keres's second round of paizuri and fellatio immediately. He also knew, from a lifetime of cumming, what his own orgasms felt like. This was simultaneously exactly like that, and like nothing he'd ever felt before. Like his ability to orgasm was the only thing stopping a hydroelectric dam's worth of cum from gushing out in every direction. He hadn't even noticed the growth of his balls past a certain point; he just knew intuitively that they were big as hell, bigger than they should be.

Another rumble, bigger than the previous three. He felt his giant nuts tense up, trying to draw as much of themselves back into him as they could go. He felt his rock hard, nearly person-sized pole tense up and harden into steel. It stopped growing then and there, but they both knew that for this curse - or whatever it was - to end, he had to finish. She latched her mouth onto the massive urethral opening at the top of his cock and threw everything else she had into giving Tim's cock the titjob of a lifetime. Both of them could feel the climax approaching. It was hitting at an almost glacial pace. Tim felt every single muscle in his body contract. His breathing nearly stopped. This is how I die, he thought as an eerie calm washed over him. He had no way of knowing it, but Keres was thinking the same thing. She closed her eyes and opened her sight up to the fire burning inside both of them. Tim's package - not that that was an apt descriptor - nearly blinded her. It only intensified as, like an erupting volcano, Tim Jones finally had an orgasm.

To call it an orgasm is of course to do a deep, profound injustice to what happened to Tim in that moment.

If the French call orgasm "le petit mort," or "the little death," what Tim experienced here was simply "mort." He died. Every single nerve in his body fired. Muscles he didn't even know he had wanted to close in on themselves and reduce his body to the size of a single atom. Gallons upon gallons of cum shot out of the tip of his penis like a cannon hooked up to a firehose... and it all went directly into Keres's mouth. She tried not to let go, she tried to let no drop go spilled, but it was impossible. She tried in vain to stymie the flow with her tits, but nothing was preventing this particular orgasm from running its course.

And so it goes. Nearly two hours after the initial call for help, Tim and Keres lay on the bathroom floor, knocked fully and nearly irrevocably unconscious.

***CHAPTER FOUR: CLEANING UP***

Tim awoke with a start and immediately checked his junk. To his immense relief, his dick and balls were once again normal. He was still in the bathroom. It was dark, hard to see. Everything around him felt sticky and damp, like something slimy coated every available surface. He got up slowly and started feeling along the wall for a light switch. It wasn't long before he found a button that did the job, and when he turned the light on, he gasped.

Every solitary inch of the room was covered in translucent white, pungent, drying cum. There was a massive pile of it that nearly reached the ceiling. It was like he was experiencing a cave-in of cock-cream. It took him more than a few moments to realize the truth of what was in front of him, though: that "pile of cum" was Keres.

"Oh, thank god, you're awake," he was surprised to hear her muffled voice from somewhere underneath the mounds of flesh and cum. "Roll me over, if you please? I've been trying for ages."

He sprung into action but didn't know quite where to start pushing. It was hard to tell which way was up for her with everything coated in cum. After some struggling and several attempts at reorientation, Tim finally got Keres upright. He helped her scrape the congealing seed from her face so she could talk. And see.

"What the fuck just happened?" Tim asked.

"A fair question!" Keres exclaimed with no small amount of annoyance in her tone. "I wish I knew."

"This isn't what I signed up for."

"Technically, me neither."

A pause. And then--

"So are you going to run sick experiments on me this whole time or was today just special?" He said angrily.

"Fuck you. I just saved your life," she spat back. "And it almost cost me my own."

More silence.

"The fucking thanks I get for stopping a man's out-of-control erection before it fucking demolished the house..." she mumbled, her Greek accent slipping out.

They looked away from each other. Tim had no choice but to look at the product of his own shame. It was everywhere. In every nook and cranny. They'd be cleaning dried cum out of this place for a decade. Suddenly he felt terrible for having that outburst. He looked back at Keres.

"I... I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that."

"You're fucking right I didn't." She looked him over. "Oh, and that's great - you're back to normal while I'm blown up like a fucking balloon."

"H-how did this happen?"

"You came," she said dryly.

"No, I understand that part. I mean... how did I cover everything with my cum? And why are you... bigger?"

"Again," she said, with a voice as dry as the Sahara. "You fucking came in my mouth. And I tried to swallow as much of it as I can."

***

Succubus physiology looks at first like our own, due to common ancestry. But there are notable differences in durability and stretchiness even before shapeshifting is considered. Succubi are notoriously hard - though not impossible - to kill, with most regular sharp objects and small arms ballistics simply bouncing off the skin. In order to accommodate different genital and pleasure object sizes, the skin of their outer and inner labia, as well as that of their vaginal canal, naturally stretches and shrinks to fit the situation. This property extends to the rest of their body, though this attribute is rarely used outside of accommodating partners' fetishes during sex. Light breast and ass expansion - again, before shifting is taken into account - is possible, and most, if not all succubi are able to take on reasonable amounts of fluids if the need ever arises. It rarely does, and most succubi will go their entire lives without ever needing to employ their stretch factor.

Keres was dangerously rotund.

Her arms and legs had retained their proportions but she could tell that her hips had expanded widely to accommodate her impossible belly sloshing with equally impossible amounts of cum with each little movement. Her breasts were growing to attempt to be proportionate to the rest of her. She felt pregnant with a litter of adult men. Her belly maintained an almost perfectly round shape twelve feet in front of her. She could barely move despite her prodigious strength. She felt... constrained here in this bathroom, and as much as she tried to suppress it panic was setting in.

Tim - normally proportioned Tim, regular-dick Tim - was sitting on the floor next to her. He looked drained, literally and metaphorically. He took it all in - his cum explosion, her growth, what was supposed to happen next - and tried to process it, but Keres knew some things were just too much to handle. This was one such situation.

"So... you'll shrink down, right?" Tim asked.

"Eventually. When I've metabolized all this cum."

"How long does that take?"

"Timothy Jones, if I could tell you how long it would take to process this much energy I would tell you. I don't know."

"What if I tried to help you purge it all?"

"Tim, that's very kind of you but I am simply not in the mood to vomit several tons of your semen back into this already-ruined bathroom."

"Okay... what if we at least got you somewhere more comfortable?"

"...I would like to do that," she said quietly. Tim stood up and held out his hand to her.

The problem in the pair's plan became apparent almost immediately after getting Keres to her feet, when Tim took measure of the doorway. Even accounting for its double-door nature, it was likely too narrow for Keres to squeeze through. Her hips jutted out too far; the bulge of her belly was too wide. Despite being fuller with cum than she'd ever been in her life, Keres had no magic reserves left with which to shift, so she couldn't temporarily modify her body to fit.

"We could just... go for it?" Tim suggested. The suggestion was met with a dark look from Keres, who had to peer around her gargantuan globes just to stab him with her eyes.

They would have to wait, at least for a little while.

Tim decided to pass the time by telling Keres a bit about the places he'd been and the things he'd seen. He tried to remain light on details and tone so as to not completely tank what was left of everyone's good mood. Most of his stories ended up being about the funny, mundane things that happen at American military forward operating bases between battles.

"You give a bunch of dumb kids some guns and trucks and too much free time and they always find a way to get themselves into trouble," he said at one point, referring to a time when a bunch of soldiers he'd embedded with found themselves stuck at the bottom of a ravine in their armored personnel carrier with no way back up. The corps of engineers had had to spend six hours and hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth of taxpayer money to get the kids back up the hill. A bunch of them ended up in the slammer for a few months as a result of their escapade.

Keres mostly didn't seem to be listening, only occasionally smiling wanly at a joke or funny description. This was clearly not what she wanted to be doing or where she wanted to be right now. Tim couldn't blame her. He felt responsible for wasting an entire day's worth of work. They were here on business, even the sex was part of that. And all this felt straight out of a fucking cartoon.

After a while, silence descended on the bathroom once again.

"Keres, I just wan't you to know I'm really--"

"I know. You're sorry. There's nothing to be sorry about. Something happened to you and we need to figure it out. Just... The sooner I can get out of this room the better," she said. A hint of disgust had seeped into her voice. Disgust with him? Disgust with herself? Disgust at the encrusting cum on the walls and floor and ceiling? It was hard to say.

About an hour later, Tim stood up again, regular-sized cock flapping flaccidly as he did so. He missed the momentary look of... hunger? Keres gave it.

"We should try getting you out of here again," he said. Once again, he helped her to her feet. And once again, he compared her width to the door's. This time, there seemed to be some hope: she'd shrunk quite a bit.

"I think it's possible now," he said. "I think you can fit."

"I know I feel lighter," she replied. "It just takes a while to process, is all. I'll be myself again before midnight."

With some slight effort, Tim and Keres lined up with the door. The plan was, she was going to go through it as fast as she could, and he was going to help by pushing her. Even if she was a bit too big, physics would do the rest.

"Ready?" Tim asked. Keres nodded.

"On three, then. One, two... THREE!" With explosive force, they hurtled themselves toward the room's exit. Everything seemed to be going so well.

THWUMP.

"What?" They said together. Tim moved around to her side to see what the issue was and sighed. "God dammit."

"What?" Keres said again. "Am I stuck?"

Tim was no engineer, but he was pretty sure they'd reached - and exceeded - the capacity of this doorway even with her revised measurements. While her belly had shrunk, her tits and hips hadn't. Her massive mammaries were wedged in the doorframe on top of her belly, and her hips were preventing any forward movement besides.

"You're stuck."

"Fuck!"

"I know."

He watched her struggle to move backwards, to at least regain freedom of movement while confined in this space. But it was to no avail. She was stuck fast until she shrank further.

She did something Tim thought he'd never see - at least, not during this working period. Keres started to cry.

***

In that moment, Keres hated her body, what it could do, what it needed to thrive. She was completely immobile. Trapped in a bathroom with a human man who, she was pretty positive, hated her intensely and had every right to. She did not do well in captivity, and her sense of panic and dread was compounded by the fact that the odor in the bathroom was driving her insane... with lust.

She had just taken the biggest load of cum anyone had ever experienced in all of history from the biggest dick on dry land, straight to the face. She had swallowed most of it, had blown up like a balloon, and to make matters worse, was now stuck in the doorway. By the time she'd be finished processing this load, she worried, precious hours and possibly days needed to find the necklace would be permanently lost. The contract was binding. By all rights, Keres should be the least horny person on the planet. But yet again she found her sex moist with need.

I can't have sex with Tim right now, she thought. I still don't know what caused his strange affliction, or whether the affliction is even gone. What if I beg him to fuck me and he grows again? Stuffing me further like a pig in heat? Where I can't get away? Mmmmm... and he pounds me harder and harder, making me cum with every stroke of his slowly growing dick... God dammit! I have to get out of here! Before...nnngh... he cums inside my pussy with the force of a firehose...

*Tim...* she said telepathically. *Tim... I need... I need you...*

Tim looked over at her in surprise. "Keres, are you okay?" He asked.

Head down, tear-streaked eyes covered by her thick curly black hair, Keres shook her head no. All Tim had to do was look down at her pussy to see why. It was a sopping mess. He sighed, exhausted and perplexed.

"Really?" He said. "You're horny again?"

"Tim, you know what I am."

"I don't know anything at this point."

"Just- Just fuck me, please?"

"I don't even know if I can get it up again." Or if I should, he thought.

Keres truthfully didn't want to start the whole process over again, but she was a slave to her desires. She released her pheromone and injected her voice with that musical sensuality which had sent Tim flying over the edge yesterday. Just one word - "please?" - returned the blood to his member, and with a lurch, he got up and started maneuvering his dick to her waiting hole.

Whatever had been ailing Tim was seemingly gone. His erection, while helped along by Keres's strong suggestion, felt normal. He didn't feel the swelling attendant with each heartbeat that he'd felt earlier. Just a normal, garden-variety boner. He almost breathed a sigh of relief. But he was still so tired.

The sex this time around was about as passionate as either of them could muster given the circumstances. Tim noted just how easily - and quickly - Keres came, despite his halfhearted thrusts. She wasn't even really moaning; he could just feel her vagina clamping down around him each time.

"Do you normally cum this easily?" He asked her.

"Oh, yes," she said in a normal conversational tone. "I can have as many... mmm, orgasms as I want. It's not what satisfies me."

"Oh. What does?"

Suddenly Keres raised her hand to stop him. "Did you feel that?" She asked him.

"Feel what?"

"I moved a little."

"Like, in the doorway?"

She nodded. "Keep fucking me. Fuck me harder, even. Just don't cum until I'm free of the door, or if you absolutely have to cum, don't do it inside me."

Tim felt a wave of renewed purpose wash over him. This was no longer a listless fucking session borne out of obligation - it was a rescue mission. He realigned himself with her wet pussy and rammed back in, trying to apply as much force as he could. He could hear the cum in her massive belly sloshing around. He began to piston in and out as hard as possible, a process made difficult by her perpetually orgasming hole tightening around him at every opportunity. He thought back to college, to his rudimentary physics classes, to the buxom professor he'd had as a freshman who explained to him in plain English how inertia and wave dynamics worked. I need to get the liquid in her belly to move, he thought. I need to establish a rhythm. He slowed down a little bit to listen for the sounds of sloshing inside Keres. Every time it sounded like the ocean of cum inside her was closest to him, he thrust in as hard as he could. He would slowly pick up the pace while keeping up the force. Slowly, surely, he felt her tidal mass start to shift in the doorway.

She did too. "Keep going," she encouraged. "Only a little further!"

Tim fucked her harder than anyone he'd fucked in his life. He slammed into her sex like he was trying to break a door down with his dick. In the dumbest possible sense, he was. After maybe 15 minutes of this brutal, utilitarian fucking, the pair felt something shift. Keres was coming free!

With a final grunt, thrust and a loud POP, Tim Jones freed the bloated succubus. She tumbled into the hallway and hit the opposite wall with a smack. Her belly was still massive, but she was no longer constrained. "Thank fucking god," she murmured.

Tim laid flat on the ground, panting, more tired than he'd ever been in his life. "Keres," he said through gasps of air. "No... offense... but I don't... think I can fuck any more... today."

Keres was slowly maneuvering herself upright. She looked back at the poor spent human and had to stifle a giggle. This may have been the stupidest fucking she'd ever had. "Tim, you've done more than enough today," she replied, smiling. "If I'm feeling horny later, I have alternatives. You're off the hook for now." Her smile turned to a frown as she realized how late in the day it was. "The bigger issue at hand is figuring out who or what tried cursing you. We also need to reconfigure our plans to fit everything we couldn't get to today into our remaining schedule. We can do that later tonight, or first thing in the morning."

Tim slowly propped himself up on his elbows to look up at the massive woman in front of him. Keres's distended belly, engorged tits, and enormous hips and ass to match still managed to take up much of the hallway despite her slowly dwindling size. The image in front of him was of course highly erotic, and even though he could barely lift his head up he could feel the blood rushing to his other head. Being completely naked, of course, there was no way he could hide his excitement from her. Still, he figured he should stick to his guns here. There was a good possibility that he might actually die from overexertion if he tried to fuck again here and now. "Give... me... a few hours... to rest," he said, panting. "We can talk... later tonight."