Interview with the Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks. I think."

Tina Moreau stood up and offered her hand. "See you around, Betty."

And she left.

Though like she said, I did see her around, but only once more. I was at the gym when I ran into her. She said she was there for a squash match, and that her scheduled opponent stood her up.

I said something like, "Good for you, you win by forfeit."

To which she answered with, "I've got the court. Care to play?"

*

"Did you?" Desi asked.

"Yep." Betty smiled. "And she kicked my ass. The damn ball—"

"Doesn't bounce as high as it seems like it should," Desi said. "Yeah, I know all about that."

Karin was grinning at the mere mention of lost squash matches, remembering the times that Desi was so easily defeated by Betty during their Academy days. Betty had obviously upped her game since college.

"Shut up, Karin," Desi said.

The three women were approaching the front porch of the farmhouse and Karin was still grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"I'm sorry." Karin snorted. "I'm just remembering those squash balls... at The Academy. When you played Betty and lost... how many times was it, Des?"

"Shut up, Karin."

"I don't know," Betty said, oblivious to Desi and Karin's teasing, "maybe there was no scheduled opponent that day. Maybe Moreau staged the whole thing as a way to assert her dominance. Some kind of lioness thing. Knowing her as I do now, I wouldn't put it past her."

Karin was looking at Desi and holding up three fingers.

"Shut up, Karin."

"Girls," said Betty. "Please."

"Yes, Mistress."

The three women stepped up onto the farmhouse porch and paused for a moment.

Karin turned her gaze to Betty and put on her best puppy dog eyes. "Mistress," she whispered, "would you like to spank me?"

Karin moved her hand to the top button of her overcoat and began slipping buttons one at a time. "Please?", she said. Karin batted her lashes twice.

"Don't you want to hear about how I became fabulously wealthy almost overnight in the dot-com boom? For your book?"

"Later." Karin slipped a couple more buttons and her coat was hanging completely open. By this time, Desi had joined in and was unbuttoned halfway down. Neither woman wore anything underneath.

"I thought we could relax and have some tea." Betty was chewing her lip and fighting a grin by this time. "I could tell you about how I was a consultant for a little internet startup called Kickstarter, and I found Tina Moreau's name in their database. Decided to call her up."

Karin and Desi both shook their heads. The two women were standing nude on the farmhouse porch now, each with her overcoat clutched tightly in one hand—shivering, but grinning madly.

"Please, Mistress?" they said in unison.

"Don't you want to fuck us raw and see if we'll thank you for it?" Desi said.

Betty reached out for the doorknob with her left hand, but before her fingers even touched the metal, she lashed out with her right, slicing through the air and bringing the crop down hard on two very chilly bottoms. "Come on, you two," she said. "Inside before you catch cold."

"Yes, Mistress."

Betty was slipping the buttons on her own overcoat when she finally turned the knob and pushed the door open.

*

"Oh my gawd!" Desi wailed, bent over and shuddering on the big king sized bed.

"Need some time to adjust?" Betty asked from her position behind.

"Mm-hmm. It's been a year since I've been plundered like this. Holy, sh—"

"We really should make the time to get together more often, don't you think?" Betty was smirking as she spoke.

"Mmm," Desi moaned. "Oh, hell... YES!"

Karin reached out from where she lay with her back propped against the headboard, and politely nudged Desi's head so that her face was once again planted squarely between Karin's thighs. Desi resumed lapping with enthusiasm, and Karin arched her back as Desi once again touched her tongue to the magic button.

"Your girlfriend is going to be so sore in the morning," Betty teased. Her gaze was fixed directly on Karin's as she spoke.

Karin looked up with fluttering eyes at Betty's tight body and surprisingly calm face. Desi was bouncing all over the mattress and Betty had barely broken a sweat driving that impossibly large strap-on deep inside Desi's rear entrance.

"Ohh. Mmm." Desi moaned.

Karin had already had her turn, and all she could think about now is how nicely Desi's vocalizations tickled, and if she were to shift just a little... Oh, that's it!

And Betty was right, both she and Desi were going to be sore in the morning, very sore, but there was no doubt that they would both thank her for it. That was the one and only thing Doctor Tina Moreau ever got right, in Karin's opinion.

Tina Moreau had a messed up sense of what was meant by dominance and submission—and probably a messed up sense of even the most basic concepts of right and wrong—but she did get one thing right. She knew that Betty could have any woman she wanted, and that she could fuck them until they were raw... and they would thank her for it. Whether it was at a college party or at a Tet holiday reunion didn't matter.

Because, Karin thought, Betty Nguyen embodied everything a woman wanted in a domme. She was mighty Thunderbird the protector. She was the stalking lioness who claimed what she wanted from the plains. She was the child who grew out of war and strife to become a loving mother-figure. She was all this and more.

"I love you, Mistress," Karin whispered.

Betty Nguyen smiled.

* * *

Afterword

Thanks for reading. I hope it was a rewarding look into the life of one of my favorite characters.

--WP