Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was. Hector did not say anything, but simply offered his fingers to James Marlston and then the others. Each taking a pleasing sniff in turn. Quite different from snuff! Broad smiles from each.

Upon the seat next to Hector a pair of grey regulation school knickers. He picked them up and they were passed around. "Who is going to take them home and, er, I suppose, wash them? What else would one do?"

There were chuckles. Nothing was said but obvious to all that whoever took them home might make them somewhat more in need of washing than they were at that moment.

"Toss you for them," said Tom Headman dryly, and that made them all laugh. Coins were duly produced, a penny piece in each hand, fourpence in all.

"Shall we say... heads wins?" There were nods and pennies were tossed into the air. Three heads, one tail and Hector was out of the running. Two tails and one head and Tom Headman became the proud custodian for the night.

12