Intimacy in the Age of Steam Pt. 10

Story Info
Four bowler hats, a commute, and the schoolgirl.
5.9k words
4.76
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

The idea just so enticing. To leave the foil packets unopened. To step well away from the dressing table and the packets. Feel the heat and wetness of Zephyrine's sex directly. And it was clear that was what the girl wanted. Really wanted. Four grown men so much older than her, so clearly masculine, pushing their cocks inside her vagina, one by one, naked within her, pumping her over and over! And not just doing that pumping and sliding but going the whole way, filling her up with... fertile semen. Lots of it.

Did the girl really know, was her knowledge of her own body accurate enough, was she sure her period was coming and not... ovulation!

It was unlikely ever again in her life would so much semen be injected into Zephyrine at one sitting -- or was that a 'laying' - unless, perhaps, the four gentlemen came visiting again at just the right time of the month! Maybe a future boyfriend, a lover, a husband might, as a matter of course, ejaculate a particularly substantial volume, but it would need to equal the four loads of, admittedly mature, men, all very much aroused by the whole experience. Unlikely the quantity would match.

Zephyrine sat on the edge of her bed. A high bed. An old bed with eiderdown and counterpane. Slowly she settled herself back, raising her arms beyond her head, stretching her breasts somewhat flat, making her look younger still -- but not that young, not with a bush like that -- a bush slowly opened as her thighs spread, opening her sexual lips like a flower. And at its centre that girly hole so recently vacated by the oak finial. All a clear invitation, right down to the visible and already stretched entrance. The schoolgirl available to the gentlemen. Available to their standing penises.

"Who first?" Unusually for James Marlston, he asked the question, rather than just pushing himself forward, or, rather, pushing 'in', but he did follow with a 'should I?"

"Mr Stubbs has done it before. Could he perhaps?" said the girl.

Wonderful for Hector. He had 'taken' her virginity before, though sealed inside a condom. This was a sort of second virginity a real deflowering with naked penis. So good to step forward up to the bed and the girl's open sex. His purple fringed knob -- so like a German 'coal-scuttle' helmet from the First War -- standing so high. His penis feeling so firm and his balls so full. Hector reached down and positioned himself, a glance either side to the other gentlemen, all watching intently with fingers slowly moving their own foreskins. All rather fixed grins and wide eyes. Such a different experience from their early commuting together as they had developed a travelling acquaintance. They were rather closer knit now.

There was a closeness, a camaraderie, a little bit 'partners in crime'. Upon the bed a schoolgirl -- a girl still at school. Admittedly all of eighteen but... how old were the gentlemen in comparison, and what were they about to do? Four very firm erections showed all.

A push and Hector's knob touched the hot and soft wetness -- not this time felt through latex but felt directly through his so sensitive and taut membrane. He looked, he made sure he looked so he could see the connection and recall the memory in the future. His 'plum' just pushing into the softness, a few eighths of an inch already disappeared. He had more than touched. A further pushing and Hector was up inside the girl, his penis disappearing below him. An audible outflow of breath from the other men. Hector Stubbs was doing the deed. And the girl was reacting, her hips pushing back against him.

In and out, the girl on her back on the bed, Hector standing between her thighs, pumping. And then he stepped back, girly wetness visible all down his erection as it came out. Had he come? Had his balls released? It did not look like it.

"Right Marlston, your turn I think, if Miss Zephyrine is happy?"

"Oh yes! All in turn please! Stretch me open with your thick cocks. Gosh, I love how much older you are than me! So manly, so strong. My body moving to your thrusts. Your cocks screwing my girly hole, stretching and filling me, touching my pussy walls, your leaking slits kissing my cervix. Me taking 6 inches of pure manliness up into my sex! Fuuuckkk, do spear me, Mr Marlston, I want to clench my warm wet pussy on your thick cock! Please put in me, spend your semen in me."

Even James Marlston looked a bit unnerved by this sudden outburst of lust from the schoolgirl. What had they here? The words she was using unexpected. Unnerved, but not so much so that he did not do the deed. His erect penis approached her 'girly hole', so recently vacated by Hector, and pushed in, sliding the whole way. Hot and very cosy! As Hector before him he thrust away, taking his first turn but conscious others were waiting.

Frederick Trowse's turn came next to push his naked penis into the girl. Not now the respectable businessman in waistcoat with watchchain and red carnation in buttonhole, but the man naked and his so thick and strongly erect organ there before him, rising out of a mass of sprouting hairs all potent and firm, his scrotum barely visible behind a mass of curls. A hirsute, almost bear like man when revealed without clothing. His right hand with its gold signet ring reaching out to touch the girl, to stroke her 'little man' and slip a finger into her, gently swirling it. Then he raised it to his lips and sucked.

"May I?" he said and he knelt and brought his lips to connect with the girl's sex.

"Oh," said the girl, "your tongue!"

Quite clear to them all what Frederick Trowse was doing before making the very male connection with her. Very clear what he was doing with tongue and lips. Rising, again it became plain to the gentlemen, and it was unlikely they had forgotten, just what they were up to with the schoolgirl -- and not just the physical sex and enjoying the contact and connection. It was so clear that she had better be right about her period being in the offing for, at the very end of Frederick Trowse's thick and peeled organ, a globule of creamy fluid could be seen seeping out. Should he perhaps wipe it away, slide it wetly along the inside of her thigh and off before pushing in? But was there any point in that, given just how much more would come -- and not just from his penis -- if he and his fellows ejaculated inside the girl? They were not just playing with her, not just engaging with Zephyrine. They were planning on insemination.

The man did nothing about it, the bubble was still there, still growing, as Frederick Trowse's rounded and thick glans slid into the girl and was lost from sight. Fine squelching noises came from the joined organs as he pumped away.

"Should you really be doing that?" asked Tom Headman repeating Frederick Trowse's earlier query in the motorcar, standing close to the bed, his own erection, peeled and ready, almost hanging over the prone girl as he watched Frederick Trowse's penis sliding in and out all wet from the girl.

Frederick Trowse turned his head, but did not stop, and looked at Tom Headman. He shook his head from side to side. He knew he really should not be doing what he was doing. But what he said was, "Just so... pleasant." He turned back and the, with a worried look, paused and stood stock still. "That was almost too pleasant then, Headman, if you know what I mean."

Tom Headman knew! Knew he too would want to prolong the intimate contact with the girl. The whole experience remarkable not simply in the opportunity and chance to have sexual intercourse with a schoolgirl, but in the gentlemen engaging in the activity together and so openly. The train compartment had done it. Perhaps more normally -- if there was a normal -- they might have gone separately into the girl's bedroom and done the deed. Going in and coming out clothed and being rather 'around the houses' as to quite what they had been doing with the girl. More along the lines of asking 'was that good?' And receiving a reply like, 'It certainly was' without detail. There was none of that in Zephyrine's bedroom, not with the men naked and erect together, even leaking their seminal fluid in front of each other. There was nothing hidden, not with the four gentlemen being erect together -- three penises already wet from the girl.

It was time for Tom Headman to wet his penis. A withdrawal by Frederick Trowse and it was the fourth gentleman's turn. Tom Headman too touched and then bent his knees, like Frederick Trowse, his lips made contact with Zephyrine's open sex, his tongue and lips playing with the spread lips, his pointed tongue pushing inside the girl. Standing again, he did not hold his erection, simply aimed and pushed. Like the other gentlemen he had long experience of sexual intercourse, only rather with his wife not the young schoolgirl. And like the others he pushed in to the hilt, all of his substantial erection disappearing.

What was it like for Zephyrine? The girl was hardly lying back passively and 'thinking of England', indeed, anything but! It had all been her idea - her idea to have them fuck her. Four grown men so much older than her, so masculine, pushing at her, their cocks inside her vagina, filling it repeatedly with hard flesh, moreover uncovered flesh; pumping at her over and over, letting her feel how different each was inside her; how differently each liked to move and fuck, their different rhythms, their particular sounds, and how long they each took.

How much did she think about what they would ultimately do, did the thought of ejaculating penises get to her and stoke or should that be 'stroke' her arousal? Girl wetness to be mixed with manly ejaculate, and so much of it. Did she think of all the loads to be deposited inside her, deep in her sex. Did she think how her sex would be one big mess of stickiness by the time the last man pumped into her? Slosh, slosh, slosh - all sorts of squelching sounds as she was 'hammered'.

"I suppose I should -- withdraw?"

"Carry on Headman, if you wish. Finish when you like."

But Tom Headman clearly thought prolonging the experience the better option, and slowly pulled out of the girl. I slow and pleasurable withdrawal. His standing erection now as wet as the other gentlemen.

"Would you like a different position? I think that's what men like to do?"

"What would you like, Zephyrine?"

"I'd like you all to lie on the bed and let me clamber over you from one to the other!" Zephyrine was not the passive recipient of the gentlemen's pleasure. Hardly! She was active -- she knew her own mind.

A changeover, the girl rising from the bed and joining the standing men, moving deliberately so her body kept bumping against sticking out penises, before the men settled across her bed in a row. A row of middle aged, variously hairy gentlemen with upstanding organs -- four in a row, as many hard cocks as Zephyrine had hard oaken finials to her bed! There was, certainly, some similarity.

And all the men could very much watch, as much as they had when approaching Zephyrine lying down. A visual feast for the mature and respectable gentlemen. Each could see her opening as well as each other's penises making contact and joining. This time, though, it was not the gentlemen's doing, but Zephyrine's, she successively straddling the men and pushing their penises up into her. And it was she who decided how long the stroking to each would go on for. She rather in control -- like she was with the oak finials! Surprising really, that she did not rise from one of them and them all see ejaculate dripping out of her. Perhaps she was attuned to them and did not overdo her riding and thereby push them over the edge. Perhaps especially Hector, the last in the row, because it was quite obvious to all that the girl came whilst riding him. Her clenched fists, her open mouth and shut eyes, her moans and shudders. Indeed, her shaking breasts. But there was no dripping cream when she arose from Hector's purple fringed knob: she was, though, certainly dripping from her own enthusiasm!

Another change of position. That so popular rear entry, 'doggy' position, taken up by Zephyrine without being asked. The men arose from their prone position, letting Zephyrine once more clamber up onto the bed. This time on her widely spread knees, her bottom pushed upwards towards the gentlemen, the invitation again clear. How good it was to hold the girl's twin cheeks and push under and up, again into the already much shared hot, wet sheath and stroke. Surely this time they would not hold back? Zephyrine for the first time in her life would be inseminated -- well inseminated!

In went James Maddison without even asking, up behind the girl, pushing himself up against her bottom, hands reaching to hold her breasts. Plentiful thrusting, more wet sucking noises but, again, when he came away there was no sign that he had released, his erection remained potent. He did not drip his stuff. Were the gentlemen each anxious not to be the first to come, thereby showing their restraint, a manly ability to hold back -- or was it simply a desire to enjoy the experience as long as possible and prolong the pleasure? Or perhaps it was that were they hoping to coax a further orgasm from the girl.

Frederick Trowse's earlier and normal reluctance did not seem to at all affect the standing of his penis, nor his readiness to get up on the bed behind the girl -- or, seemingly, the speed in which he pushed into her. Hands clasping her bottom cheeks rather firmly, he rammed away, only to suddenly pull out. Was he about to come, perhaps rather spectacularly, all over her bottom, was his swollen glans about to release, maybe, a torrent of ejaculate? Was he, despite that rather clear earlier leakage, doing the 'right' thing and practising the withdrawal method? It transpired not. A close thing but he had held off and vacated the space for Tom Headman.

Hector watched the third gentleman penetrate from the rear. If Tom Headman did not come, then he too would hold off, but he did not think he could for much longer. The animal urge was certainly getting to him, the animal urge to enjoy sex, but also to release and inseminate. So bad really -- they should be wearing condoms. Into his mind thoughts of castaways on a desert island. 'Robinson Crusoe' like, or the 'Swiss Family Robinson', though really more 'The Admirable Crichton'. Young Zephyrine and the four of them castaway. Rescued after several years, Zephyrine would be carrying a baby or two. Her father and mother so relieved at her safety but shocked. Who is the father? An embarrassed silence. Certainly one of the four -- but, the reality, it might be any one of them!

Tom Headman withdrew, clearly biting his lip and 'on the edge.' Hector had actually mounted Zephyrine before like that, though not without a condom. A delight to slip again into the girl's wet heat, to reach forward and hold her hanging breasts and just... fuck. Not worry about what his wife might think, what Zephyrine's father and mother might think, but just do it. Slow and gentle, almost dreamlike until he felt Zephyrine's hand fondling his hanging scrotum. Too much, too much and he too pulled back and got off the bed.

Zephyrine let herself collapse on the bed and then rolled over, opening her legs. Was her, again, very visible hole looking rather wider, more open than before?

James Marlston spoke, "I think, gentlemen, we should... finish the deed! Who wants to be first... and who wants to be last?" It was somewhat the 'sloppy seconds' question from him, except covering sloppy thirds and fourths! Were any of them squeamish about another man or men's ejaculate? And would they admit it? "Should we draw lots?"

But a set of different length sticks or even matches were not to hand but upon a bookcase were a pair of dice. A risk of getting the same number if a single die was cast, less so with a pair. "Lowest goes first," said James Marlston rolling the dice. A one and a two, three in all. Very likely he would be first. It was almost the lowest possible number. Hector rolled eleven and Tom Headman a double three making six. Frederick Trowse rolled and the dice turned over to a double one -- a total of two. He would be first, then James Marlston and Tom Headman with Hector following last.

"On you get, Trowse."

"If that is fine with you, Zephyrine," he asked, "if it's not..."

But it clearly was, her arms were open and welcoming. Ready to have a heavy man upon her and his turgid penis pushing into her. Frederick Trowse clambered 'aboard', the man's remarkable hairy backside soon rising and falling as he pumped in the girl, the motion steadily getting faster.

"I really shouldn't..." he said, but it was, all of a sudden, quite clear that he was! There might well already have been some semen, indeed almost certainly was from various of the gentlemen's penises already inside her but now, for the first time in her life, a real gush of fertile semen was being ejaculated into her, very probably right over her cervix. Inarticulate sounds from the man, a strong, suddenly irregular thrusting from the him. "Ooo-ooh," went Zephyrine, having the air pushed from her lungs.

All good things... And they certainly came to an end but far too quickly for Frederick Trowse. His orgasm too soon over and past. He pushed himself back and clambered to his feet. If he had not thought before that he should be doing the deed, now post-coital tristesse rather quickly set in. "Oh dear, oh dear," he repeated looking down at what he had done. No question he had done what he had done, the man had ejaculated, there was evidence swinging from the end of his knob. There was evidence between the girl's legs.

Zephyrine rose from the bed, her features so alive, her eyes wet and luminous, her lovely soft lips open and from it came her tongue, all soft, pink and mobile brushing her lower lips, moving side to side and extended. So sexual, up it went curving over her upper lip revealing her fraenum. The movements deeply erotic. Thoughts of French-kissing coming to Hector and what that wet tongue might lick.

"Let me!" The girl moved forward, tongue extended and licked at Frederick Trowse's still turgid penis, collecting the semen, sucking the wet glans in and then making delightful little sucking noises. Around her three other gentlemen stood stock still, staring at the so erotic sight, their penises upright and rigid.

The girl's head came back, her mouth open and her tongue lolling, "Next," she said. But before she could settle herself back comfortably there was a groan from James Marlston and he rather roughly pushed her onto the bed, onto her back, her thighs luckily still quite spread, and he was between them, on her and in her in a trice. The sheer sexuality of her tongue and her licking of Frederick Trowse's cock had clearly been too much. James Marlston was already in spasm as he moved, desperate to ejaculate within the girl, desperate to fuck. Anymore than there had been with Frederick Trowse, there was no question what was happening, what James Marlston's penis was doing inside Zephyrine. It might have already started 'doing things' before it went in.

"Sorry," he said when his gasping and panting had subsided, "Sorry, my dear, I didn't mean to be rough."

"I rather liked it. All so sudden. I couldn't stop you." A giggle, "I wouldn't have wanted to... stop you!"

Slowly James Marlston withdrew leaving the way open for Tom Headman. Zephyrine raised her arms in invitation, so he stepped forward. A pause as he looked down at the girl, the naked girl with splayed thighs and arms above her head; down at her lying there beyond his extended and upright penis. He was taking in, memorising the scene no doubt. Naked, available and an already well fucked schoolgirl, there for him to push into and inseminate. A knee on the bed and then he was atop the girl, a third weight placed down upon her, a third capable and rigid penis dropping down between her spread thighs. A third domed head pushing for ingress.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12