Intimacy Pt. 03

Story Info
Coach gets more than she bargained for.
4k words
4.65
8.8k
10

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SIX

Having received pleasure twice, Eleanor was determined that she should give something back to Linda. She had this sudden craving to enter both her former coach's holes simultaneously, as the coach had done for her. She got Linda to get on all fours on the bed, but instead of taking her as Linda had taken her, she slid in on her back, spreading Linda's legs so that her undercarriage would come down nice and low, where she could easily access it. This position left her hands free to penetrate the older woman's asshole - something that was very much on the agenda after Eleanor had felt how marvellous it was to be invaded there.

Linda was cock-a-hoop that Eleanor was proving such an able learner. She had just missed out on an orgasm of her own when fucking the girl, and felt she was owed one - a coruscating one. Eleanor's first act was to lick the area all round Linda's precious sex. She felt she needed to remove every trace of that fat, spiky-haired, smoking dyke, and to stake out her claim on this prime real estate. Linda, it must be said, wondered what Eleanor was getting up to, as she moved her tongue from her inner thighs towards near her asshole and then back again, but she explained it away as the nervous behaviour of a first-time lesbian.

When Eleanor was satisfied that she had extirpated all trace of the old hag, she parted Linda's thick lips with her fingers and began to lick her inner folds. She was in absolutely no hurry. She knew in her 'knower' that she would bring the older woman off with an orgasm that would make the one she had undergone look like a minor tremor on the Richter scale. Hadn't she seen the way Linda looked at her when she arrived at swimming practice, hadn't she noticed the way she would 'chance' to enter the changing room when Eleanor had just got out of the shower, hadn't she been aware of the way the coach would unnecessarily touch her on the shoulder when she walked down the aisle of the team bus? It was payback time.

Eleanor could sense that cracks were appearing in Linda's resistance. And she had only been licking her for 30 seconds! Using her fingers to part her labia until she was fully stretched, Eleanor enjoyed the thought of the older woman suffering a little pain, nervous about what her 'pupil' had planned for her next.

She needn't have worried on that score, at any rate, as Eleanor hadn't planned anything at all - beyond a double penetration that would put paid to any pretensions of control and sexual maturity that the older woman was keen to hold onto. Slipping a finger into her already indecently wet cunt, Eleanor sought out Linda's clitoris with her tongue. She thought about how often the coach must have worked herself to orgasm fingering herself while thinking about her favourite member of the swimming team. She saw her in the shower, on her bed, on the bus, in her office, in the pool itself - each time and everywhere bringing herself off by thinking about her: Eleanor.

As soon as her tongue made contact with Linda's fleshy clitoris, she felt the older woman tense up. She didn't have a lot of room to work with, but she had enough. She slid another finger into Linda's sodden pussy and twisted her fingers around - just for the hell of it. Although she wasn't in the best position to hear her lover, she could clearly make out noises coming from her mouth.

'That calls for another finger,' she thought, pushing her ring finger in unceremoniously.

She hadn't as yet got anywhere near Linda's anus, and she suddenly realised there would be absolutely no need to access it as yet. The older woman was right on the edge already. All she needed was a little hand to push her over.

Put like that, there was only one thing for it, Eleanor thought. She formed a fist of her left hand and drove it into Linda's quim. She was about to get down to some serious work on her clitoris when she realised it was quite unnecessary. It was all she could do to maintain her position, as the convulsions tore through Linda's body. Eleanor rolled out of the way - her hand still deep inside Linda's sex. Instinctively, she moved her hand from side to side to prolong the ecstasy and allow her ex-coach to experience wave after wave of orgasm.

When she finally came off the mountain top, Linda sought out Eleanor's mouth and confirmed that she had graduated from apprentice to master with a long and smouldering kiss. The danger inherent in such embraces, of course, is that what is meant as a coda to one episode becomes the prelude to another. This is especially likely to be the case when one participant feels they still have some unfinished business to attend to.

And that is exactly the position Eleanor was in with regard to her ex-coach's butt, which she had admired for two years filling out her tight swimming costume. She had often left the fabric askew when she rose from the pool, when it would have been the easiest thing in the world to rearrange it neatly over her muscular buttocks. After being teased and tormented week after week, it was time to get square with this woman, who basically abused her position of authority to subject her charges to mental cruelty.

'Get on your hands and knees!' Eleanor fairly barked at Linda.

The authority in her former student's tone clearly brooked no dissent.

'Spread your ass cheeks for me, you tease!'

Linda complied, the memory of her extraordinary orgasm at the hands of this girl still fresh in her mind. Suddenly, the image of a strap-on dildo flooded Eleanor's mind. She could hardly ask Linda if she had one, could she?

'Why the hell not?' she thought, making the request sound more like a command, such was the peremptory tone she used.

Linda started to move to get the object, but was stopped by Eleanor, who told her she'd fetch it herself. As she had half expected, it was near to hand in the bedside table. She got it on easily enough, and told Linda to prepare the cock and get her rock hard. Eleanor remained standing by the side of the bed, while Linda, crouched over on the bed, went to work on the seven-inch flesh-coloured instrument.

'Suck me off like you mean it!' Eleanor barked at her former coach.

'Now lick my balls!' she added, nodding towards the remarkably lifelike rubber testicles.

Pleased with the effort Linda was putting into her work, Eleanor rewarded her by telling her to take her deep in her throat. Eleanor couldn't believe how deep her former teacher could go - almost to the base of the shaft - even as her saliva poured down onto the duvet. The sight of this flooding caused Eleanor to switch horses in midstream - the original plan of invading her asshole being replaced by the option of fucking her still drenched pussy first.

Deciding to take her in the missionary position, Eleanor told Linda to lie down, spread her legs and prepare herself for a good fucking.

'Wider!' Eleanor cried, determined to take no slacking and no insubordination from one who had so wantonly abused their position of authority.

Bringing the tip of the tool to Linda's pussy lips, she paused and asked her when was the last time she had had sex with a man. Loathe to respond (because she liked to present herself as someone who had never been with a man), Linda played for time, telling Eleanor that no man could match her.

'If you really mean that, then you will tell me when was the last time you let a man fuck you.'

Seeing that there was no hiding place, Linda admitted that she had had sex with the husband of the swimming team's doctor just a year ago.

'You're no better than a whore,' said Eleanor. 'Did Dr Newton ever find out?'

'No, I don't think so,' said Linda. 'It was after a party. We were both a little drunk. Colin was lonely because Corinne was at a conference in Birmingham.'

'At a conference in Birmingham,' Eleanor echoed disdainfully. 'Maybe she was getting her fill of cock there between sessions.'

'So, while you're lusting after me, coming home each evening to have a wank and a bowl of pot noodles, you fuck some loser called Colin because you were lonely.'

'I said it was he who was lonely,' said Linda, not really helping her cause by nit-picking over details.

'Whatever, I'm neither your conscience nor your judge,' said Eleanor, fully aware, though, of the power she was wielding vis-à-vis the giant cock that stood idle at the entrance to Linda's pussy.

Linda breathed a sigh of relief, hoping that her wait was nearly over. She wanted to tell Eleanor to get on with it - to assert the authority she used to have as coach - but she realised that counted for nothing in the current encounter.

'I'm not sure I want to go through with this after what you have told me,' said Eleanor, regretting what she had said at once and praying that Linda wouldn't call her bluff.

When Linda remained silent, Eleanor felt the power surge back into her veins and told the older woman to get on all fours once more. She felt the intimacy of the missionary position was inappropriate in the light of the revelations that had been made. She then inched the hungry cock towards Linda, until it made landfall - quite deliberately - halfway between her anus and her pussy. As soon as Linda felt the rubber on that most tender of areas, she moaned softly, like a dove cooing, and raised her ass higher by way of supplication.

Tempted as she was by the only partly visible brown bud that guarded Linda's back passage, Eleanor decided to leave that for later and ram her penis into the unfaithful one's pussy first. Both that pussy and her cock would have dried out considerably by now, Eleanor thought, so she spat on her hands and coated the dildo with saliva. A little pain wouldn't do her any harm, anyway. It might teach her not to go around seducing other women's husbands, for starters.

Without further ado, she brought the strap-on to Linda's lower opening and pushed it halfway in. Feeling that she was being ripped apart, Linda cried out and begged for mercy.

'You should have thought of that when you were fucking Dr Newton's husband,' replied Eleanor, without a trace of warmth or compassion.

Without further delay, she drove the monster home, causing Linda to inhale sharply, then to hurriedly put one hand in her mouth so that Eleanor wouldn't be able to hear the discomfort she was in. Noticing all this, Eleanor smiled to herself and started a slow, deep pumping action that left her victim gasping for breath.

Although both hands had been on Linda's hips to help Eleanor gain leverage, she moved one under the older woman's body and placed it roughly on her right boob. After massaging it without finesse, but approximately in time with the pillaging she was giving her pussy, she tweaked the nipple roughly, before swapping hands and repeating the treatment on the other tit.

Linda's emotions were by this stage totally scrambled; on the one hand, she wanted to be treated more gently (actually, with a bit more darned respect from this pesky whippersnapper) and, on the other, she didn't want this mistreatment - abuse, whatever you wanted to call it - to stop. She toyed with the idea of saying something to the girl, but, given her state of mind, and, given the fact that she was wielding that giant phallus, she decided against it.

Besides which, thinking of any kind was becoming more difficult as the pain of forced entry gave way to the pleasure of sexual satisfaction. She didn't want to show how much she was enjoying what was essentially a humiliating experience, but the ability to pretend was something that was progressively being taken away from her. When Eleanor gave an especially vigorous tweak to her nipple, she was appalled to find herself, instead of yelling in pain or telling her in no uncertain terms to stop, actually telling the girl not to stop.

And all the time there was that hammering she was receiving from the strap-on - her own strap-on. She hoped against hope that once she had been brought to a vaginal orgasm (which couldn't be far away now) her former pupil wouldn't line the monster up against her anus and invade her most private place. She wasn't sure she would be able to take such punishment. She didn't think her asshole would be able to accommodate a weapon of such length and such girth. She couldn't bear to think of that girl, whom she, Linda Overton, the coach, had picked up off the street and invited to her flat so that she might initiate her into the mysteries of lesbian sex; she couldn't bear to think of that girl fucking her senseless and bringing her to two consecutive violent orgasms.

Maybe she wasn't a virgin as far as Sapphic sex was concerned after all, Linda thought? She certainly didn't act like one. Several of her former girlfriends had been pretty hapless when attempting to use a strap-on, and yet this ingenue was wielding the thing like an expert. She knew how to bully, how to tease, how to dominate, how to please. She had the complete fucking toolbox!

Not that she needed reminding of any of this, but at that moment Eleanor grabbed a bunch of Linda's hair and yanked her head back.

'Now, you come!' she said in a tone that brooked no dissent.

Increasing the pace of her penetration, she drove the phallus in so deep that Linda thought it must have entered her womb. There was, she knew, only one way to escape the pounding she was taking, even if that meant the possibility of punishment of an even more brutal kind. She didn't really have much of a choice at all, she realised. She had been deprived of volition, the ability to exercise the will, which separated the beasts from human beings. She had become, at this girl's hands, a mere cypher.

Her climax came suddenly and powerfully. She had told herself that she wouldn't cry out, but she might as well have told herself that she wouldn't blink. She rode Eleanor's attachment as if it were Colin's penis. What she hadn't told Eleanor was that sex with Colin was the best sex she'd had in years. Colin was skilful with his dick, but she had to admit that this girl was his equal. She was a natural - no doubt about that.

Once Eleanor had removed the weapon from her pussy, she slumped onto the bed, aware that, if she didn't move, she might feel the rubber head reconnoitring the region between her butt cheeks. And yet she didn't move. And, sure enough, the next thing she knew, that bulbous head was seeking entry to her asshole.

SEVEN

Linda seriously thought about beating a hasty retreat to her kitchen to get something to drink or to the bathroom just to be able to sit on the loo and think things through, but her hesitation proved fatal.

'Up!' said Eleanor in that bossy tone Linda had become used to as morning passed to afternoon.

Rather than fight, Linda acquiesced, resuming the position that she been in for most of the day.

'But surely,' she thought, 'she's not going to enter me with that giant without lube?'

'Fuck!' she continued. 'I don't even think I've got any.'

'I'd better tell her that that's off the agenda for today.'

She knew she really ought to say something - it was hardly going to be safe sex, after all - but something stopped her. Maybe, just maybe, she wanted to feel that tool invade her asshole, and, maybe, just maybe, she wanted Eleanor to be the one violating her. The next thing she knew she was peeling apart her ass cheeks to give the girl better access to her back passage.

'That's a good girl,' said Eleanor, taking the opportunity to lube the instrument up to the best of her ability.

Realising that a better source of saliva lay nearby, she told Linda to get to work on the giant cock; after all, it was in her own interests to do so. Since Eleanor remained kneeling on the bed, Linda had to make the best of a bad job, lying down so she could most effectively grapple with the monster.

'Deeper!' commanded Eleanor, wanting to see the saliva dripping onto the scarlet sheets.

Linda obeyed like one who had lost their will. Don't they call it Stockholm Syndrome, or some such thing? She would have gone on sucking on the rubber thing for half an hour if Eleanor hadn't called a halt to proceedings after ten minutes.

'Now back on your hands and knees before I decide I've got better things to do than bugger your well-used asshole.'

Anxious lest the girl went through with her threat, Linda resumed her former position and spread her cheeks wide once more, desperate now to feel the full invasive force of what had become an extension to Eleanor's personality.

'Very nice,' said Eleanor, looking at the spider's web pattern that lay before her.

'Do you want to put a finger inside yourself to prepare the way, or do you want me to enter you nice and slowly with my rock-hard, rampant cock?'

Put like that, there didn't seem to Linda to be much of a choice, and she indicated to Eleanor that she would be glad to receive her at her leisure.

'One thing before I bring you to another orgasm. Did Colin fuck you in the ass?'

Linda's silence was a sure sign to Eleanor of her guilt.

'Answer me now or I pack up and leave.'

'Yes,' whimpered Linda, afraid that Eleanor would leave her, confession or no.

'Did he come inside your ass?'

Again silence.

Eleanor started to make a move, as if to get off the bed.

'Yes,' was the simple answer.

'How many times did he come? It was on this bed, right?'

'Yes. Three times.'

'And you changed the sheets before he arrived, didn't you? You put these sheets on to arouse him even further than he already was. Didn't you?!'

'Yes.'

'So he came three times. My God, what a greedy slut you are! In your mouth and your pussy, I suppose, before you opened your ass to him?'

Linda didn't answer, but the inference of her silence was clear.

'What were you wearing? It must have been something special to get a fifty-something-year-old man hard three times in one night.'

'He isn't fifty,' said Linda, with some feeling. 'He's only forty-eight.'

'I don't really care how old he is, but you still haven't told me what you were wearing. I don't think it would have been an old pair of jeans.'

'I, I had bought - I mean, I was wearing a dress. It was the summer, and it was warm.'

'What else?'

'What do you mean?'

'Don't act dumb. What else were you wearing?'

'Just a bra and panties.'

'A set?'

'Yes.'

'A new set?'

'Yes.'

'My god, you were like a horny teenager, weren't you? Did Colin wine and dine you first?'

'Well,' replied Linda, becoming quite animated, as if she was forgetting that this wasn't a chit-chat with a girlfriend. 'He booked this nice place, but then we kind of decided it might be better -'

'If you weren't seen together in public in a compromising situation. I hope at least he got you some delivery after you'd offered him your body.'

'Um, yes, we did have something delivered, as I recall,' said Linda, wondering if she would have to go even lower before she received her reward, and whether the humiliation was worth the potential pay-off.

Seeming to understand what the older woman was thinking, Eleanor decided to wrap up her inquisition and get down to the business which she had kept delaying. The dildo was once more bone dry, so she coated it with her own saliva as Linda returned to the position which she had occupied for most of their liaison.

Despite her show of bravado, Eleanor was a wee bit concerned about how she was going to be able to get the monster inside Linda without hurting her. She actually thought the procedure could be more effectively performed without any pressure being applied by fingers attempting to make the entrance larger. That, she felt, would only make matters worse.

'Well, in for a penny, in for a pound,' she thought, as she edged the outsized head forward.

Eleanor felt Linda tense up as contact was made.

12