Into Darkness Ch. 01

Story Info
Lost in a dark place.
3.7k words
4.46
6.1k
14
0

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to my latest short story. I say short, but find that I am increasing unable these days to keep it 'short'. Like with all things sexual, there should be a long build up, a good deal of foreplay so to speak and lots of catering to each other's needs, ensuring satisfaction is given and received from all parties at the end, by whatever means that was/is/maybe. Thus, I hope this story leaves you feeling that satisfaction too.

There are some dark chapters that some readers may not want to read. I will give you due warning when those chapters present themselves. Remember, I do not force anyone to read what is here. It is a pure work of fiction and should be treated as such. So, a warning from me is all you will get, you are adults after all.

For my loyal readers, and those patient enough to trawl through my dross, sorry for the wait and thank you. I hope you enjoy and as always please leave a comment.

Chapter one.

His eyes finally seemed to focus, for the first time in what felt like hours or maybe even days. And with that clarity came an excruciating pain in his head, the numbness, the emptiness, the in-comprehension. His consciousness screamed within him; reverberated throughout his entire being. Clawing its way like a frightened animal, into the light, desperate to find safety from the darkness. It felt like a withered thing, a thing close to death, yet unable to completely give in and expire. He drew a deep breath, his first for a while, wondering where he had been, what he had been doing, and more to the point, where the hell he now was? His right arm was raised high but his attention was more captured by the ruby-red jewel that dropped into his vision catching the light from guttering candles as it fell, seemingly in slow-motion. He allowed his interest to be piqued and followed the red droplet as it plummeted onto the alabaster skin below, joining the deep pool already there and in so doing, disappeared.

Nestling between the small, partially exposed breasts, of what appeared to be a sleeping young woman, the burgundy pool suddenly emptied in two directions. Off towards her long neck, to be quickly soaked up by the previously white; silken-like material lying about her shoulders; and off down towards her flat hard stomach, where another pool took succour and coalesced within her belly-button.

Callum's jaw dropped open as he looked back upwards, trying to establish the start-point of the ruby. His eyes locked upon the ornate, heavily tooled blade of what he would later describe as a ceremonial/sacrificial dagger. The golden sapphire and diamond encrusted hilt protruded from his tightly gripping fingers, whilst the narrow blade, heavily laden with what he took to be the girl's blood, prepared to shed another drop. He opened his fingers, looking at the hilt and was instantly annoyed that his first thought was that the handle of the dagger resembled a jewel encrusted erect cock. Callum looked at the sacrificial victim? She lay upon a Y shaped altar. Still, deathly quiet, his brain began to scream at him. 'What have you done?'

The girl, in her twenties by the look, had a pale complexion, strawberry blonde wavy hair, with a lustre and fullness that encouraged it to splay about her pretty face and shoulders. The slightest hint of make-up was visible about her closed eyes, all very subtly applied and in stark contrast to the bold lipstick on her rose red and very kissable lips. At first glance, she would appear to be naked, but she was in fact covered in the thinnest of silken material, so shear that it did nothing to cover her modesty; any more than a piece of clear plastic would. And being silk, moulded to her every mound and valley, crevice and peak. Her dark dis-proportionately large areolae, where in stark contrast to her pale blood-less skin and were easily discernible through the sheer material that covered her. Her pubic mound with neatly trimmed red hair was also clearly visible, as were the restraints about her waist, thighs, ankles and wrists. Her arms were drawn up above her head and each wrist was firmly secured to tie rings embedded on the altar top. Her legs, long slender silken skinned, were secured to the Y portion of the altar and were therefore spread wide open; the thin material of her covering, falling between them in some forlorn hope of propriety.

He looked away and from the gloom could now make out several figures. All dressed in monk-like habits, faces hidden in the darkness of their cowls. Unmoving, unconcerned by what was before them; or by what he had done. The monotonal chanting, eventually reaching his ears for the first time was, hedonistic, but at the same time asserting. He was compelled to listen, but too soon found the tone grating. He didn't want to listen anymore his compunction was to scream. Scream because of what he had done, scream because these cloaked figures had allowed him to do it, scream to stop the chanting. His body though, seemed to refuse all action, frozen with the import of it all. What kind of hell was this, how on earth did he get himself involved in the murder of a beautiful woman and a sacrificial murder at that? He lowered his arm with tremendous effort and looked upon the dagger, tears of remorse beginning to well in his eyes.

With a sudden gasp of breath, breaking the atmospheric chant, the girl's eyes flickered open; her chest began to rise and fall sending another molten rivulet of blood from her breasts to her shoulder and into her hair. She was alive! He hadn't taken her life after all. "My God." His voice found substance, loud in the enclosed chamber, drawing the attention of the girl's deep green-emerald eyes as well as those hidden eyes of the now silent cowled figures.

Callum looked at the dagger in his hand once again. Blood splattered his fingers and along his wrist, where his hand had been held high. He assumed it continued along his forearm, now hidden by the black cloak sleeve. He realised then, that he too wore a blackened cape and cowl. Looking at the girl's chest again, he could not see any puncture wound, just the blood, so where had that come from? He searched about him in the dim light. But finding it impossible to see anything in the darkened atmospheric surrounding, he simply dropped the dagger onto the dais behind him.

The chanting began again. The hooded, ominous figures drifted from out of the gloom; towards the alter. Their words, if words at all, held no meaning to him and were all strangely feminine in pitch. Urging..., urging him on, but to do what? What was he to do? Who was he and why was he standing over the prone figure of a beautiful young woman without any notion of releasing her from the tightly secured straps about her limbs and body?

The young woman's eyes flicked to Callum's face, she held the look, it wasn't one of fear, it wasn't one of loathing, it was one of recognition and expectation. He felt arms wrap about him and looking down, saw the painted nails of feminine fingers undoing the tie about his waist, pulling aside the folds of the robe. He was naked beneath and he watch with a strange detachment as the lithe, long, beautifully manicured fingers gripped hold of his flaccid phallus, gently, enticingly, goading it into partial erection, before pointing it towards the girl.

The fingers of one of the hands, gently and slowly drawing back his foreskin to reveal his glans and in so doing, urged his penis on to greater levels of erection. The girl's eyes moved from his face and stared wide-eyed at his penis, watching it grow as another pair of hands began to caressing the base of his phallus and his balls. Both pairs of hands eager to manipulate him into a full and firm condition. They began rubbing along his impressive length in unison. The sacrificial girl's mouth opened and she strained against her bonds, trying to reach out to his phallus as if she wanted to take it into her mouth, she could not reach it. Nor did the manipulating hands seem to want it to happen. The girl lay back, content to watch his now rock hard, throbbing member pulsing with his life-giving blood. She broke into a wide almost satisfied smile.

His erection, despite himself, was now at full strength and had spanned the distance towards the girl, it was certainly a handsomely, large erection, throbbing, pulsing angrily. He felt a presence either side of him and long feminine, fingers grasped his wrists, holding them up, in supplication. The dark-red painted nails, were of a similar colour to the blood that he had spilt upon the girl's chest. He felt more arms circle about him; a hand cupped his balls and gently massaged them. Some rubbed along each thigh, some across his chest and back. He seemed to be surrounded by adoration; urging, urging.

Control of his body was something he did not seem to have a handle on at the moment. And he knew that the inevitable result of all this female attention, even in these circumstances, would be the emptying of his ball's contents? His face was grasped by another pair of hands and was turned to look into the face of another beautiful woman, whose blood-red lipstick, glistened in the candle light as she drew him down for a kiss, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He felt himself responding to the sweet tasting lips. Heard the woman groan quietly into his mouth. Felt her push a cloaked breast against him and rub her thigh upon his. Any resolve he may have had to fight this, was almost completely gone.

The hooded women, because women they all appeared to be, worshiped his now fully naked body. When he had lost his hooded cloak, he knew not. For he was now aware only of the pleasure that he was receiving; aware only of the worshipfulness of the women's hands as they grasped his length, stroking it, taking turns to walk before him, grasp him, and pay homage. Kissing every centimetre of his skin, biting upon his nipples, even kissing his feet. And still the hands about his wrists, held him steady. Then the homage took on another phase. The hooded women began to take it in turns to kneel before his pulsing erection, their hoods slipped back so that he could now witness them, open their mouths wide and accept the head of his cock into their moist warmth. All of these women seemed to be stunningly beautiful, all were eager to complete the task of fellating his huge phallus.

The teasing hands, continued in their stroking and rubbing of his cock with delicacy, and urgency, as the kneeling women fed upon his length. There was a murmur from the two women standing either side of him, holding onto his hands, whether in appreciation, or whether because they alone appeared to miss out on sucking him, he could not tell. As for the sacrificial woman, her eyes seemed to burn with an intensity, that looked almost like it might be jealousy. Or perhaps she just wanted to suck upon his cock too. He wasn't sure. But either way, she said nothing, wriggling in her bonds occasionally. Thrusting her hips forwards and upwards.

He looked down and noted that on the index finger of one of the hands, roaming about his length, was a signet ring of sorts. A ring that held a motif or symbol that in this light, he could not make out. He also noted that each of the women wore a solid band of gold about their heads. This too had an ornate motif that he could again, not make out. The hands began to step up the pressure in their continued attempt to excite his shaft; the sucking worship had ended, for now at least. He had not, in his life, been sucked by as many women as had taken him into their mouths this night and could only guess the number to be in the region of ten; the affect upon him was profound.

The prone girl licked her lips and looked up at him again. There was now a hunger burning in her eyes. She smiled at Callum again, but could not hold eye contact for long, her eyes eagerly flicking back to lock onto his cock as it pulsed and rocked inches from her face, in its urgency to be emptied. The hands now began to wank his huge weapon in earnest, gliding along the length, rotating about the head, grasping his balls and squeezing gently. Still Callum felt no compulsion to move, to run, or to scream, but gradually something else was getting through to him. Was it the attention he was receiving from the desperate hands? Was it the seeming desperation of the girl upon the dais to accept his white-hot ejaculate? "What the fuck is going on?" His befuddled brain kept shouting in his head, but this was quickly being replaced with his carnal need for release.

The hands continued their stimulation and still he was not ready to unleash his seed. Suddenly he felt himself being ushered forwards, the prone girl snatched at her chance and straining against the bonds, extended her tongue to lash about the head of his penis, desperate it seemed to lick upon his erect cock. He was being pushed closer still, so that the girl's lips could encircle his glossy glans. The point of her tongue delving into his urethra, in a move that he seemed to find familiar. A move that drew him as close to the edge of orgasm as he had been this night, but still he did not come.

Suddenly, movement to his right drew his attention away from the girl's licking, as the ritual moved onwards. The figure next to him released her gown to fall to the floor. It was she that wore the signet ring. When naked she was revealed to be a woman of indiscriminate age, though probably within her thirties. It was she that had kissed him and ground her body against him. Her face a picture of incomparable beauty, almost noble, in its proud façade. Jet-black hair, fell about her shoulders and breasts, falling as far as the small of her back. Her skin looked deathly pale against it.

Her breasts were full, firm and large. The nipples a darkened red in their erection, standing out in contrast to her pale skin, were both pierced by small rings. A chain hung from one nipple to the other, connected to these rings and at its mid-point, was divided by another ring, which linked another chain. This ran down her flat, taut stomach and joined on to another piercing. A piercing that was through the body of the woman's pronounced clitoris. The woman's pubis and about her vagina was completely devoid of hair. Something about her sparked a flame of recognition in his brain. But it was so small, it barely flickered.

However, it was what was protruding from between her legs, that caught Callum's attention. It was an erect phallus. Callum had seen the like before, it was a strapless dildo. Often used by lesbians, one end would be inserted into the vagina of the dominate woman, the other, the penis shape, would be used on the submissive. The detail on the phallus was such, that Callum had to scrutinise it to make sure it was in fact an inserted dildo, rather than a real phallus. It had however, little or no similarity with a human penis. Callum distractedly wondered what type of phallus this was supposed to represent, it was of a medium sized girth, but the glans were more pointed and beneath the urethral opening, that pointedness was even more pronounced. The was no foreskin represented, but there appeared to be a sheath half way along the shaft. The phallus was long and thin. About a third the size of Callum's rampant beast. What it was supposed to represent, he had no clue?

With the exposure of this woman, the other figures followed suit. Callum looked on as all were revealed. All were women, women of different ages, but all had the same piercings, the same inserted phalluses. All of them were attractive in both body and face. All had long flowing black hair, the lengths of which were so similar, that Callum thought they might be wearing wigs. Some wore masks to hide their identity. A few of the women had other adornments about their bodies. The adornments, piercings and chains, to Callum, seemed to symbolise slavery, or being bound or tied to something.

Many of the women wore leather cuffs about their wrists and ankles. These cuffs had large hooped rings sewn into them and were similar to those holding down the sacrificial woman, further making him think of restraints and subjugation. He suddenly felt the warmth of firm, naked mounds of flesh upon his back, as the women behind him, pressed their breasts against his back. The coolness of the chains and piercings on them as they thrust against him, in stark contrast to their body heat, as they continued to wank upon his shaft. He watched in fascination as the young woman's red lips continued their attention about his cock head, as he was edged forwards into the molten heat of her mouth as she tried vainly to get all of his swollen head completely in.

The lead woman to his right, rested both her hands on the thighs of the prone woman, then pulled away the useless covering, adorning her vagina. Callum watched as two other women approached, with one hand each, they put delicate fingers on the young girl's labia lips, pulling them apart. Their other hands were used to guide the strange looking latex phallus of the priestess, to the entrance of the young girl's vagina, where without ceremony, the woman thrust forwards, burying the phallus deeply within the girl's cunt. Both women cried out in lust, as the woman's juicy vagina opened to accept the phallus being thrust roughly in. The succulent wet sound of sex telling Callum that the young sacrifice was more than ready for her abuse.

As soon as the woman had entered the sacrificial vagina fully, she lay forward across the girl and began to suckle upon one of her breasts. Callum realised he was more than a little fascinated at what would next transpire. He was not kept waiting. For another woman stepped forwards behind the pumping, thrusting arse of the fucking priestess or magistra. She ran her hand up and down her own phallus, leaving it glistening with her saliva, then bending her knees slightly and putting one had upon the priestess' rump, she slowly probed forwards. Callum assumed she had entered her anus.

The priestess cried out, whether in lust or pain, or maybe both, he could not tell, but all three of them continued in their lewd performance before him. The priestess, seemed to have had enough of sucking the girl's nipples and putting her hands either side of her on the dais, concentrated on shafting into her. The young woman's eyes were closed. As she took the punishment, giving nothing away about whether she was receiving pleasure or torment. But Callum could see her hips begin to rise to meet the inbound thrusts, so knew she too was enjoying the penetration. He felt and heard her moans as she continued to suck his cock head.

Another acolyte moved before him, removing his cock from the girl's mouth and offering one of her breasts instead. As the young woman began to suckle; another acolyte lined herself up and pushed her glistening phallus into her anus. She wrapped her arm about the acolyte for better purchase as she fucked her arse, reaching round to grab the vacant breast and pull upon the nipple without mercy.

Callum was being pulled around to the head of the dais. Just as another woman stepped forwards to take one of the sacrifices hard nipples into her mouth, she was already jerking from the thrusting of a woman behind her, who was pinching the nipples upon her breasts.

It appeared that all the women about Callum, were now involved in the acts of debauchery. Some were deep-throating the strange phalluses, some were fucking, some involved in anal sex, some wanking him, some abusing the young woman on the alter.

The magistra looked up into his eyes as she continued to shaft into the woman, and leaned forwards to grab hold of his straining cock. The two acolytes playing with the sacrifice began to kiss and lick his shaft as the priestess pulled upon it. His dangling balls were already being licked and sucked into the mouth of the sacrificial abused girl. She immediately moaned as she sucked, her excitement growing to a crescendo; whilst the magistra began to wank him furiously. It took only minutes, before he suddenly jerked forwards and watched a stream of his come, powerfully ejaculate from the tip of his pulsing cock, hitting the priestess squarely in the face and her open mouth. She panted and cried in her enjoyment of his molten seed, as more shot forth splashing into her swinging breasts and down along the young girl's stomach. The priestess quickly scooped the hot sticky come up and fed it into her mouth, leaning down across her impaled subject to put herself inline for the next shot, which again hit her face and went into her left eye. She opened her mouth and enclosed his cock in its volcano heat as he continued to empty his balls down her throat. He realised he was pushing forwards with urgency. His come dribbling from the face of the magistra as she too reached her orgasm. About them the cries of women coming, gushing, orgasming increased.