Into the Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night, Dad," I said.

Hope watched me as I walked out of the living room. I walked into my bedroom, pushing the door behind me so that it was open just a crack. I then took off the shirt and boxers, setting them on my dresser, and crawled naked into my bed.

As it turned out, I was really tired—more than I realized. I had planned to lie in my bed awake for a while, but I fell asleep. It wasn't a deep sleep. I was awakened by a soft tapping from my bedroom door. I heard the door opening slowly, and then a soft voice whispered, "Daniel?"

"I'm awake," I whispered back.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

The entire house was dark, and I could barely make out the dim outline of her body entering my room. She stood uncertainly for a second. I figured she couldn't see anything either. I could only tell by the dim red light coming from my clock that she was wearing a shirt, or maybe a gown.

"Should I turn on a light?" I asked.

"Yeah," she whispered, "Just a second."

She turned and pushed my bedroom door closed. I reached over next to my bed and turned on the small bedside lamp. I was surprised to see Colleen bathed in the light, standing just inside my door and shielding her eyes from the illumination. I had expected Hope. I was fortunate enough that she didn't catch that moment. By the time she uncovered her eyes to look at my face, I was smiling softly at her.

"What can I do for you, Colleen?" I asked, turning on my side to face her.

She stood there and wrung her hands uncertainly. I scooted back on my bed and patted the mattress next to me.

"Come on, have a seat and talk to me," I said, "I promise I won't bite unless you ask me to."

She shook her head and smiled softly, but came over and sat on my bed. I could see that she was wearing panties under her night shirt when she sat and pulled one leg beneath her bottom. In that brief glimpse, I knew exactly which pair of snug, pink, thong panties were pulled tightly to her puffy pussy lips, less than a foot from me.

Colleen still looked terribly nervous as she sat on my bed and looked at my face. It was a reversal of our normal roles, since she was my older sister. Despite her battles with my parents over the years, I had come to her for advice more than a few times.

"Colleen," I said, reaching out to rub her back, "It's okay. You know you can tell me anything."

"I told Mom everything you told me and Hope earlier," she blurted out.

"Okay," I said, waiting for the rest.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

I saw and felt her shoulders relax. Apparently, that had been all that was bothering her.

"I figured one of you would tell her," I said, "Really, it's fine. It saves me from the embarrassment of having to admit all of that to our parents. I mean, you know she'll tell dad." Colleen nodded, but the look on her face said she hadn't considered it until I said it. I continued, "I'm just glad that's over. I really appreciate you and Hope being there for me. It was such a relief to be able to talk to somebody about it—somebody I could trust."

Colleen shivered a bit. I had heard the air conditioner turn on, but hadn't considered she was sitting directly in the flow of one of the vents until then. I lifted the sheet, intending to invite her to join me, but then abruptly realized I wasn't wearing boxers and pulled the sheet back down. I felt my face get hot.

"Shit!" I said, "Sorry about that. I forgot I wasn't wearing boxers. I was going to have you snuggle up with me. You look chilly."

Colleen automatically looked down at her chest before crossing her arms in front of her. I had not been looking at her nipples, and she realized it as she looked at me. Her face was a little flushed as well. She had gotten a glimpse of my naked body in that moment the sheet was raised.

"I don't mind if you don't," she said, a little breathily, "I mean, I'm wearing panties. It's not like we'd be naked in bed together."

"Okay," I said.

I hoped I didn't sound too eager. I knew she was looking my naked body over as I lifted the sheet and she slid in beside me. I held out my right arm so that it cradled her head. She was facing me, and I could feel the softness of her thigh against my hard dick.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"For what?" she asked.

"I'm poking you with my dick."

She giggled at that, and I felt her hard nipples move against my chest when she did.

"It's not the first time," she whispered. "I couldn't believe you did that earlier."

I knew what she was talking about. 'Earlier' meant on the couch, after we had talked about my fictional online girlfriend. I smiled at her.

"I only thought it was fair," I said softly, "As much as you have teased me the past month, sitting on my lap and wiggling that sexy bottom on me."

I heard her sharp intake of breath. For a second, I wondered if I had said too much.

"You really think my bottom is sexy?" she asked.

I nodded, but at the same time I felt her push her hips toward me. It was just a little bit, but it caused my erect cock to slide up between her thighs so that the tip was now touching the juncture of her legs. I felt her panties, and the hot pussy lips beneath them, touching the end of my dick.

"I've always thought you were sexy," I said, "I thought you knew that."

I flexed my buttocks, which pressed my own hips forward just a bit, pushing against her pussy for a second before I relaxed those muscles.

"It's not like we'd ever actually do anything," I continued, "After all, you're my sister, right?"

I felt her press against me again, and the head of my cock was wedged between the tops of her thighs and her panties. It was incredibly hot, and I thought I felt moisture on the top of my cock head.

"That's right," she whispered, "You're my little brother. Nothing could ever happen."

I slid my left hand down her side, and felt her shiver deliciously against me. My hand landed on the middle of her right thigh, and I stroked it softly.

"Even if you weren't wearing those panties," I whispered, "It would be fine. I'm sure nothing would happen."

She groaned at that. She lifted that leg over my hip, and my hand slid up to touch the thin band of her thong at the top of her hip. The end of my dick was now pressed firmly between the lips of her pussy. Only that narrow strip of the crotch of her panties stopped me from sliding right into her, and we both knew it.

Colleen kissed me on my lips, then. It was a soft little fleeting smooch, at first. When I kissed her back, though, it became more insistent. At the same time, we were pressing our hips forward against each other. Her thong was pressed into the crease of her vagina, and I could feel the wet lips of her pussy on the sides of my glans.

We nearly jumped out of our skins when we heard a soft knock at the door. Colleen looked terrified as she rolled away from me, jumping out of the bed and smoothing down her shirt. I made sure the sheet covered me.

"Come in," I said softly.

This time, it was Hope at my door. She wore the same oversized Star Wars t-shirt. She and Colleen looked at each other in surprise for a moment.

"I saw your light was on, and thought..." Hope said a little awkwardly, "I thought we could talk, if you were up. I can come back later, I guess."

"No, no, that's fine," Colleen said a little too rapidly, "We were just talking, but I think we're done."

She turned to me and reached out her right hand. I took it in mine and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Thanks for being so understanding, Daniel," she said.

"Sure," I said, smiling at her.

Colleen smiled back, then shivered and quickly brushed by Hope and out of my room. We heard her bedroom door open and then close. Hope turned from the door to me.

"Should I close this door?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "We don't want the light waking up Mom and Dad."

That was ludicrous, really. Their room was on the opposite end of the house, and they almost always had their bedroom door closed at night. Even if both doors were wide open, that dim light would not have reached them around two corners. Still, Hope nodded and closed the door.

Just as Colleen had minutes earlier, Hope walked halfway toward my bed looking like she didn't know what to say. I was going to invite her to join me under the covers, but something didn't feel right about that. Instead, I rested my head on my right hand and smiled at her, waiting for her to speak. She looked at me and fidgeted a bit. Finally, she licked her lips and spoke in a whisper.

"Did I go too far, earlier?" she asked.

I knew what she meant, but wondered if I should play dumb. After all, that is what I had been doing for most of the past month. That was what I was thinking about, but she probably thought I was contemplating whether she had gone too far or not. I had looked away from her for a moment, but when I looked back at that haunted look on her face, I knew I had to tell her the truth.

"No," I sighed, "I was just afraid we would get caught."

She looked tremendously relieved to hear me say that.

"Oh, thank God," she blew out with a big breath, "I thought I might have scared you off again, and that scared me."

"Hope, you never scared me off," I reminded her with a soft, sad smile.

She smiled at me warmly as she reminded herself of our earlier talk. She took two steps forward, stopping with her thighs pressed against the side of my mattress.

"May I join you?" she whispered.

"That's probably a bad idea," I whispered back, "I'm naked under here."

"Oh, that's okay," she said, lifting the hem of her shirt, "So am I."

I'm sure my eyes bugged out as I looked at her lightly-furred pussy. She dropped her shirt after giving me a good eyeful, then lifted the edge of my sheet and slid into my bed.

"Do you want to turn off the light?" I asked her.

"No," she replied, and then she was kissing me.

It was as if Hope picked up right where Colleen had left off. She kissed me passionately and lifted her leg over my hip. Only, there was no thong in the way. I felt my cock slide right in to her tight, hot pussy.

I pulled my mouth from hers and gasped.

"Hope!" I hissed.

"You're not going to make me stop, are you?" she whispered.

I couldn't suppress my groan as she forced more of my length into that wet, velvety paradise between her legs.

"I couldn't stop you even if I wanted to," I replied.

"Good," she said, and then she was kissing me again as she took my dick slowly up inside her.

It was not the most comfortable position. She pushed my shoulder, and rolled with me as I lay on my back. When she was seated on top of my lap, she lifted her shirt above her head and tossed it aside. I sat up and finally got to suck on her mouth-watering nipples. It was everything I had fantasized about, only better. Hearing her moan while I sucked her tits made it more intense, and she was soon rising and falling in my lap, driving my cock in and out of her.

I released her nipple from my mouth and looked up at her face. She appeared to be glowing as she looked down at me. I grabbed her hips and held her firmly in place, with my dick buried to the hilt inside her.

"Hope, if we keep doing this, I'm going to come inside you," I whispered to her.

"It's okay, I'm on the pill," she whispered back.

"No, that's not my point," I said, "I'm your brother. We shouldn't be doing this."

My cock throbbed when I said 'brother,' and I saw her shiver when she felt it.

"I don't care," she said, "I love you."

"You don't understand," I said, lifting her up and impaling her for emphasis, "Once I come inside you, I am going to want to do it again. I am going to want to fuck my sister every chance I get."

She moaned at that. She started pushing her hips forward and back in my grasp.

"Hope," I hissed again, "We can still stop this right now. I love you too, but this will change our relationship forever."

"I don't care!" she moaned.

She shook all over. My sister looked just amazing and undeniably sexy as her orgasm tore through her. I felt her vaginal walls gripping me tightly, and her juices flowed over my dick. It was all I could do to hold back my own climax. I leaned forward and softly sucked on her right nipple while she trembled through hers. After she stopped shaking, I looked up at her and kissed her nipple before I spoke.

"It's still not too late," I whispered.

She pushed me back onto the bed.

"Oh, you liar," she whispered back, "It's way too late. You are going to fuck me, and you know it."

She resumed riding me, and kept right on whispering.

"You are going to come inside me, and we're both going to love it. You will come in my pussy, and in my mouth, and in my ass. Maybe even all three tonight. Oh! You see, you're already coming in my pussy."

I bit down hard on my lip. It took all of my limited self-control for me not to scream out loud at the intense sensation. Hope's pussy was milking my cock, pulling every drop of my sperm out of it.

My sister was right. I was a liar. I did come in her mouth that night, and another time in her amazing and insatiable pussy. I played with her tempting little asshole while filling her pussy that second time, but we would wait a bit before she gave it to me. She got up and cleaned out her pussy in our bathroom, but came back into my room and locked my door.

After I licked her through one last climax, she snuggled her bottom up against me and pulled my arm around her. I held her in my arms and idly stroked her nipple, listening to her even breathing before I dozed off.

My plan was working perfectly.