Into the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahead of her now she can see the far edge of the puddle, and the torch lying beyond on the clean floor. Her safety tantalisingly close to her, she frantically works at the last few buckles that keep her stuck fast, not even noticing as an oozing tendril begins to rise out of the puddle between her legs, wrapping around her ankle.

Feeling the last of the fastenings come free, her breastplate falls off into the puddle with a splash and she all but tears her shirt off to unbind herself from it, exposing her ample breasts to the relatively cold air of the tomb. Just as she's about to make a step forward she feels that tendril push against her wet and aching hole, and is immediately washed over by a shuddering wave of pleasure.

Looking down she sees the tendril grasping at her leg, and watches it rub against her needing hole. Each pass brings with it an immense feeling of pleasure, and as it slips into her body she feels her body betraying her as the intruder pushes deeper into her body.

"Gods.. F-fuck, no.. don't.." She breathes as she tries to assert some control, to push reason into her mind that she needed to escape.

But as soon as that tendril starts to shift, pulsing back and forth into her wanting flesh all thoughts of reason flee her mind, replaced instead by the pleasures this thing can bring her.

Looking down she sees that her feet are slowly sinking deeper into the pool, and this spurs her into action. With her breathing becoming more ragged, she forces herself to take a step forwards, and the tendril within her only increases its pace. Her legs wobble as she feels her climax approaching, and when it finally hits her she all but screams in pleasure as her legs buckle beneath her. She drops to her knees as that warm, seeking liquid that washes over her legs.

Where it touches her she feels those infernal tingles burrow further into her body, weakening her resolve further. Trying to climb back to her feet Emmeline struggles to find her footing, the relentless pounding of that tendril hammering into her body making it difficult to even catch a breath. And by the Gods it felt good- Was it getting bigger?? Each time it thrusted into her she could swear it was expanding, stretching her wider, and each time she found herself moaning and squirming at its touch.

A fog was entering her mind as she tried to crawl through the puddle, seeking what could be sanctuary on the cold stone that awaited her there. All the while it told her to give in, to relent her struggles and allow herself to be taken by the pleasures of this creature she had waded into so willingly. She feels the darkness creeping up her legs and as she crawls, her swaying breasts brush the surface of it, her nipples hardening as it adheres to them and spreads slowly over her skin. She felt it pinch and tweak and grope at her body, but all of that is swiftly pushed aside as she feels another presence.

Glancing backwards she sees a second shaft behind her, pressing against her previously unused backside and her eyes widen as its intentions become clear.

"Not there! No-no-nono-oooh fuck." She squeals, gasping in shock and pleasure as it drives itself into her defenceless ass, pulsing and writhing as it pushes itself deeper into her body than she had thought possible. She felt like it was reaching the back of her throat it had burrowed so deep into her. Still she tried to resist the overwhelming pleasures she felt, even under this relentless assault on her body. As she neared the stone she felt another orgasm coming, her body coiling and building to it under the invasion of this beast.

It was then that the pace of the creature sped up, with each tendril fucking her in a frantic paceless manner. She feels her stomach brush the surface of the puddle just as her hand reaches stone, then the other, and she hauls herself forwards and she tries to drag herself free from the puddle only for each tendril to burrow deep into her body and swell up even further as this infernal creature came inside her, pumping her full of its blackness.

The boiling warmth that floods her body pushes her over the edge and she screams in ecstasy at the release, her muscles spasming around those pistoning cocks within her, her toes curling as her legs fail her completely. She collapses onto the cold stone, her chest stained black from where it had dipped into the puddle. Even as they continue to flood her with their cum those remorseless tentacles continue their assault, drilling into her holes as she's stuffed fuller with every thrust, excess cum dripping from both of her abused holes.

Her strength fails her, and she lies there with her hands inches from the torch, body half consumed by the dark as she feels herself sinking deeper into it for every second she wastes, panting weakly against the stone. Every thrust of those cocks causes her body to rock back and forth on the stone as they ram into her body.

Something in her mind tells her to run, to wrench herself free from these devilish appendages and climb to safety. She ignores it. The tendril in her ass pushes deeper still, squirming through her body until she coughs up more of its cum. The coherent thoughts in her mind start to fade away, leaving her only thinking of the pleasures that this shadowy darkness was giving her.

With a surprised gasp she feels as that invasing tendril pushes up her throat and out of her mouth, having well and truly impaled her along its length. Nothing for it now is the last thing she thinks as it spreads over her mouth. She relents, giving up her struggle entirely as she feels it drag her slowly backwards and deeper into the consuming dark, all the while it continues to pump her body full of itself.

Her moans are muffled by the tentacle pulsing through her mouth and she feels another orgasm coming, all thoughts pushed out of her mind by the encroaching wave of pleasure.

As she sinks down into the darkness the last part of the painted woman that remains above is her helmet, lying on the surface of the pool and splattered with a strange black goo to be found by the next adventurer to walk through this place in search of treasure. Her body shudders as the third orgasm hits her even harder than the second, and she finally gives herself over to the endless pleasure it promised and allows herself to be swallowed up by that hungry, lustful darkness.

12