Into the Deep End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Marcus huffed, then, searching for the tune, sang the refrain: "Skyrockets in flight, Afternoon Delight, A-a-afternoon Delight!"

Giving him a rather stunned smile, Paige whispered, "The afternoon is still young."

Marcus raised his eyebrows in surprise and glanced over at Connie and his cousin, holding each of their stares, momentarily, in turn, before returning his gaze to Paige. "I can be up for it if you are," he stated. There was a hint of challenge in his tone.

"Oh yeah," Paige replied.

With an air of excitement, Connie chirped at her friend, "Here, let me get him up for you," as she glided across the blanket towards Marcus."

"Yeah," Stewie laughed, with no hint of jealousy. Indeed, with an air of pride, he went on, "Watch an expert do the job!"

Paige was flabbergasted at how quickly and enthusiastically Connie went down on Marcus. But she barely had time to react before Stewie wrestled her onto all fours. While he manhandled her, her eyes stayed glued to Connie, so that she didn't offer any resistance when Stewie swung around and began to play with her hanging tits—grabbing and squeezing; pinching her nipples—twisting and pulling. With her attention focused on Connie—and Marcus's now-you-see-it, now-you-don't cock—she was, at first, only vaguely aware of the low-level arousal flowing from the rough manipulation of her boobs. And Stewie, hearing no protest, swept one hand back, inserting it under her butt, between her thighs, and proceeded to finger her pussy, stroking her slit and swirling her clit—at first dipping then poking then plunging his fingers into her. Paige welcomed the attendant heat of arousal, without shifting her gaze. Connie's expert fellatio was, indeed, something to marvel at. It was a good thing Marcus had already cum twice that afternoon.

Oddly enough, Stewie called out to get Connie's attention, then asked, "Hey, Con, can I take her up the dirt-chute?"

Lifting off Marcus's vibrating erection, Connie laughed, "Hell, why not?" Shifting her gaze, she pointed out, "but, really, it's up to you Paige, my dear." Continuing to stroke Marcus's throbbing boner, she rolled off him, to sit on her bottom. Taking on the teaching role once again, she continued, "You've really got to try it, Paige. Taking it up the bum is really different. Not better or worse, just different. Some people say that the ass is the most neglected exogenous zone you have. It'll, maybe, hurt a bit, to start, but, then, it's not like bursting your hymen." She paused for a moment, giving Paige an indulgent smile. "So, whaddya say? No time like the present to lose yer anal virginity, as well, eh?!" Some tiny corner of Paige's lucid mind marveled at the fact that Connie actually winked at her as she squeaked out, "Don't you think, Princess?"

Her mind a-whirl in a miasma of stimuli, Paige could only nod vacantly.

Looking over at Stewie Connie hissed, "and don't be a dink—use lots of lube." As she spoke, Marcus rose to knees and straddled her as she sat. She just blurted out, "There's KY is in my bag!" before Marcus slammed into her mouth. Indeed, it was more face-fucking than fellatio. Paige was mesmerized by the erotic spectacle unfolding before her; amazed, especially, at Connie, who gave as good as she got, levering herself forward to meet Marcus's impatient woodie, thrusting once again.

Finding Connie's gel, Stewie began, with one hand, to smear if over Paige's anus, taking time to briefly dip and poke his fingers into her butt, loosening her rosebud, by degrees, while still swirling his lubricated fingers back up over and around her clitoris, from time to time. His other hand playing persistently with her glowing boobs and stiffened nipples. Paige, having difficulty staying focused on any particular stimulus, could feel her body sparkling and glowing and quivering and ringing. She was unaware of Stewie's shuffling re-positioning, as he moved quietly to kneel between her legs, and lined up his bouncing erection with her glistening brown eye, smearing the excess lube on his shaft and over his straining cockhead.

Meanwhile, Marcus and Connie, realizing they were getting way too close, stopped to observe. Still reaching around to play with her tits, Stewie placed his stiff, vibrating prick at her sphincter, and leaned in to apply a gentle, yet inexorable pressure. He popped through her elastic opening with no more response than a muted grunt. Paige's face contorted as he pushed steadily in. Seagulls cried in the distance, but only the slightest whimper escaped Paige's lips. Not wanting to ruin the moment, with Connie still lazily jacking Marcus's tool, they silently studied the tableau before them. Then, oh-so-quietly, they began to cheer as Paige seemed to get past the pain part, her soft whimpering changing subtly in tone from pain to pleasure—agony to ecstasy.

As Stewie rode her towards an impending climax, her rectum squeezed and relaxed rhythmically. With a sudden acceleration of his pounding, he grabbed Paige's buttocks, threw his head back and bellowed, as his orgasm overtook him. Paige's rectal spasms milked Stewie, and she delighted in the deep liquid sensation of his climax, which detonated her first ever anal orgasm.

Turning herself back to Marcus, Connie gobbled his quivering manhood, while glancing aside to watch the conclusion to the proceedings next to them. Marcus watched, too, until their own actions commanded all of their attention; Connie becoming frantic to take him completely, and Marcus determined to give her as much of himself as possible. In a frenetic rush to the finish, Marcus roared out his orgasm, the voluminous ejaculation, setting off a climax in Connie that, igniting deep in her throat, spread like a firestorm though her body and out to the tips of her limbs, with echoes ricocheting off every part of her being.

."Well," Paige mused, as she slowly settled back to reality, "Connie was right! It most certainly was different—a really different kind of climax." A smile subtly lifted the corner of her lips. "Really good different; maybe even great different!" As her mind danced around her sexual experiences, thus far—had it really only been a couple of hours!?!—on further consideration, she realized that, whether it was the skill of the operator, the size of the equipment, or the choice of orifice, as wonderful as it was, the anal intercourse with Stewie hadn't been nearly as good as the mind-blowing orgasms with Marcus!

Soaking up the sun, in the comfortable silence, Marcus rose onto his elbow, and contemplating Paige for a bit. "Not bad," he thought. "Not bad at all," he smiled, a secret smile. "Especially for a virgin."

It had been a great afternoon. Somewhere along the line the sandwiches and lemonade had been consumed. All four of them were totally mellow—totally enervated and wallowing in a sense of ultra-satisfaction. No one could summon the energy, nor the necessary will to take on another round.

"Well, Paige, my dear," Marcus susurrated, "maybe next time we can introduce you to my favourite position: doggie..." He let the suggestion hang in the air.

"Next time!?!" Paige screamed silently. "He wants to do it again." She smiled dreamily, and purred, "That'd be cool." Paige knew that their relationship was entirely carnal, and fleeting—once he left, she would probably never see him again. Still, she had never experienced such intense pleasure, such extreme delight. And she was still young, indeed, her sexuality was, not just in its infancy, it was newborn—just awakened. There was no need for romance, right now.

As they stopped in front of Paige's house, Marcus suddenly chirped, "Hey!" He looked over at Paige, as if the idea had just come to him. "As I only have the one more free day in town, can I see you tomorrow?"

Paige was thrilled. She pretty much knew what they would be doing, but thought to herself, "Isn't that weird? I lost my virginity and, it would appear, any sense of sexual temperance all at once."

So, the following morning, Sunday, Stewie and Connie and cousin Marcus pulled up in front of Paige's home. Stifling the eager skip in her step, she walked sedately to the car and slipped into the back seat. "G'morning, Sunshine." Marcus pulled her over against his shoulder as Stewie drove off amidst an inane chatter of girl-talk, composed solely to fill the quiet. It was a surprise to Paige when Stewie herded the old wagon into the parking lot of an economy motor hotel.

"Can't get no privacy at our place," Stewie explained.

"Auntie and Uncle—Stewie's folks—are letting me stay free," Marcus went on, "So I figured I'd spring for a room." The four of them piled out of the car and Marcus pulled out a key. Obviously, some planning had gone into this. As he unlocked the door and pushed it open, Connie said, with a teasing lilt in her voice, "Well, I guess we'll just leave you two lovebirds to it." Paige stared in shock, as Connie and Stewie returned to the car. Connie winked and blew Paige a kiss, saying, "Make sure you get her home on time, Marcus. 'Bye, kids."

Paige recovered quickly. The door had barely closed behind them before they were kissing and tearing at each other's clothes, like a couple possessed. "Lovebirds, my ass?" a back corner of Paige's mind observed, "More like sex fiends!"

In short order both were naked. Still grappling with one another, dueling tongues and locking lips, Marcus unceremoniously landed bare-assed upright on the edge of the bed. Seizing the opportunity, Paige swung her leg over to sit straddling his thighs. Her outer pussy-lips spread to expose the glistening pink of her inner labia. Dropping her hands from around his neck, Paige encircled his rising cock with both hands. Then she levered herself forward, so that when she tilted her pelvis her clitoris rubbed against his shaft.

Meanwhile, while her lips trailed kisses back and forth between his nipples, she felt his precum oozing out and slicking over his Steely Dan allowing her stroking hands to glide up and down. She watched in fascination as his flared, purple cockhead vanished and reappeared with every stroke of his dick. Marcus, for his part, delighted in the feel of her clit mash against his cock, her furrow hugging him, its increasing moistness squelching like a metronome.

Marcus moved his hands from Paige's waist, where he had been simply following her rocking, and cupped her chin, lifting slightly so that their eyes met. He said nothing, but held her gaze. Then, slowly, dropping his hands to her hips once more, he began to gently maneuver her, sliding her backward, off his knees, to lower her down slowly between his thighs. As his hands swept up from her hips to her waist then over her chest, they lingered at her breasts, squeezing and massaging, pinching and pulling subtly on her nipples, before sweeping his hands up to her head, fingertips on either side, tenting his hands over her ears.

Still locked onto her eyes, he muttered, "Suck me for a bit. Get me REAL hard!"

Paige paused just an instant, to gather herself. Reaching around his hips, she caressed his glutes, pulling herself in to the vee of his legs, to study the proffered staff for just a long instant. She tried to remember all the tips Connie had given her the day before. She rounded her lips, covered her teeth, and, rising just a tad, leaned into an energetic fellatio. She studiously engulfed his helmeted head, and pushed herself solidly down over his shaft. Trying valiantly to ignore her gag-reflex, Paige bobbled her head insistently, bumping his plum repeatedly against the back of her throat. She thought, for a moment, that she was going to barf, but got it under control, retreating ever-so-slightly. Marcus's feather-touch followed her movements, subtly guiding her encouragingly, as she gave her first real blow job.

There was something magical about the heat and texture of his man-meat, and the abundance of saliva—the trembling, and the slapping of his balls against her chin. The bobbing and gagging were both invigorating and soothing. Paige could feel him getting closer and closer. Tremors ran through his demanding erection, as it bucked randomly against her palate. "I'm gonna cum! Here it comes... Don't stop!! Take it all! Swallow it all!"

Marcus's fingers reflexively tightened on Paige's head, and held her deep onto his spurting and kicking hard-on, splashing virtual torrents into the back of her throat. With an impressive degree of first-timer success, Paige fought to keep from drowning in his ejaculation. Coughing and sputtering, cum leaked out the corners of her mouth, and, embarrassingly, out her nose.

Dripping with jism, Paige hopped up off the bed and hurried to the bathroom to wash the spillage from her face. As she quickly turned from the sink, Marcus was just finishing a text.

She climbed back onto the bed, a silly grin plastered on her face, and lay down beside Marcus, who rolled up against her. "Phew! Good to get the first, quick one out of the way," he chuckled.

"This is nice," Paige thought idly. "Just the two of us—alone. Almost like we were boyfriend and girlfriend." Although she knew that they weren't—not anywhere near; still, she was okay with the fantasy for the moment. "...without the distraction of Stewie and Connie—bless her heart—sharing the same bloody space." And she heaved a contented sigh.

After a long recovery, each catching their breath in the comfortable haze of contentment, Marcus reached over and raised Paige by her armpits. She passively let him tug and shove her about, until he had her positioned on all fours in the middle of the bed. "Mmm, hmmm, my favourite—doggie-style!"

Once he was lined up, his long, steady penetration was so incredibly erotic, Paige almost swooned. He pushed in so deep, she thought he was going to bruise her tonsils! Hitting the end of her womanhood—her womb—her cavity—ignited such a wave of arousal that, had she not been supported by his firm shaft, she may have shaken right off the bed. Withdrawing smoothly, Marcus stopped just before his plum left her confines, then, his rapid reinsertion triggered Paige's response. She shoved back with an awesome force, slapping her buttocks loudly against his groin, before gripping him fiercely with her vaginal muscles on his outstroke—rocking her butt back and forth, shoving and gripping.

But, barely three strokes in, as the echoes of her first orgasm still thundered in her ears, Paige pulled free from Marcus's out-stroke, fell forward, and rolled onto her back. Smiling beatifically, she opined lustfully, "It may be much better than fellatio, but it's way too impersonal, for me. I need eye-contact—face-to-face."

In a sort of leisurely tussle Paige pulled Marcus over, onto and into herself like an expert. Her legs rose up as his glistening sceptre slid effortlessly into her welcoming pussy and resumed its in-out rhythm hardly missing a beat. Her burning ardour remained undiminished. Every stroke furthered her arousal, keeping her on the razor's edge of rising excitement—charging up like an erotic capacitor. Pulling back until his throbbing plum filled her opening, before plunging once more into the depths of her velvet cavern, Marcus somehow seemed to know just when to randomly lean in and nibble or buzz her tits, causing sporadic discharges of orgasmic energy. Paige's awareness was flooded with sensation—electric and colourful, sizzling, sparking, bright and flashing. Crackling and shocking, teeth-rattling climaxes rattled through her repeatedly. They were, in the main, marvelous, though some could only be described as monstrous; yet, even her mildest peaks were incredible, leaving her virtually insensate.

It was in the soothing afterglow that Marcus dropped a bombshell. "Wow! That was great!" he said, still catching his breath. "Last night, I told some of the boys you were wild, but, man, that was even wilder!"

'You what?"

Paige couldn't quite believe her ears. As he continued casually. "Yeah, just a few of the guys I'm really tight with...

"You t...?"

"They wondered if I might share. If they could have a sample, as it were." Suddenly, Paige couldn't catch her breath. "I told 'em 'Sure.' I said you wouldn't mind at all. Like I said to the guys, all part of your sexual awakening, eh?"

Paige could only sputter in a whisper, "Y-y-y-you're kidding me!"

"No. I told the boys about our lovely afternoon... And they said they'd like to meet you—have a taste for themselves." He looked over at her with a sly grin. "I told 'em, I'm sure you wouldn't mind."

Paige stared at him, then smiled. "You are kidding...,' she laughed punching his shoulder. "You bastard. You almost had m...," but she was interrupted by a light tap on the door. Her jaw dropped and her eyes grew big, as Marcus rolled off the bed and slipped into his shorts as he made for the door. Paige's croaked voice was lost to the traffic noise. She whispered, "You're not kidding, are you?" and pulled the sheets up to her chin, in shocked silence. Moving back to the bed, looking down on Paige, Marcus spoke with a frightening nonchalance. "My buddy, Tony—Tony, Paige."

"Hi." Paige squeaked, like nothing was wrong,

"What did I tell you?" Marcus said to his bud, sounding pleased with himself. "Easy on the eyes, and a tiger in bed!"

Marcus reached down to pull the sheets off her. "Wha...?" Paige held tight, her innards churning.

"Come on," Marcus chided, in a sort of faux pleading. "I told them what a delight they were in for." Staring, frozen, Paige didn't click on the plural 'them.' "Don't be shy."

Trembling, she held the sheets tighter. Disappointment had begun to tinge Marcus's voice. "I wasn't wrong, was I? I mean, like, yesterday, didn't you let your best friend's boyfriend do you up the ass?" Was there some sort of implied threat there? "How is this any different." Marcus grabbed the sheets, then said, "Don't be rude."

Relenting, Paige went pale and limp, as Marcus uncovered her, exposing her beautifully naked body. Tony immediately began shedding his clothes. A small, logical part of her brain quietly agreed with Marcus—that this really wasn't any different from her letting Stewie fuck her in the ass in front of Marcus and Connie.

Marcus smiled at her. "That's better. Don't worry, you and me, we'll have more time before the afternoon is over." Although there was nothing explicit in what he said, Paige felt that he was subtly implying, "If you want any more from me, you'll have to fuck my friends!"

Tony had undressed silently and watched her carefully, as he climbed aboard. Paige lay, almost paralyzed, as he clambered between her legs, and, without hesitation, thrust his Steely Dan into her. In an almost catatonic state, Paige wondered why she didn't protest. Inert, and unresponsive, her mind was in serious turmoil. Slowly, though, tinges of arousal spurred her into action. Barely perceptible at first, she began to rock her hips in time with Tony's thrusts.

And while she was fucking Tony, getting more and more engaged, Marcus quietly let in another four friends—the other four of his cohorts he had told. They all cracked a beer stood around watching—in murmured conversation and comment. After a time, Paige realized that, suddenly, the room was full of boys—Marcus and five teammates.

Paige realized that she was, right here, right now, reveling in her situation. Tony was doing a wonderful job and she was very much enjoying herself; so, she chose to completely ignore her audience.

She had already had one modest climax, by the time Tony got vocal about his approaching climax. As if signaled by his gasping and groaning, his teammates hastily disrobed. But Tony's final ascent was far too rapid, and he came, bellowing and bucking, and leaving Paige hanging. Still, he had barely lifted himself off her, barely given her a hissed, "Wow!" when he was quickly replaced.