Into the Depths of Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Elaine pointed the heel of her shoe at me. I took the entire heel in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, sucking the dirt, hair and other unmentionables off of it and savoring the rank taste as if it were the finest wine I had ever tasted.

"Thank you Mistress Elaine," I said, eyes lowered, in admiration and respect for our new Mistress.

"Excellent, now let's begin our first training session. I want to see if I should take you two subs into my stable." I was elated to hear this. Perhaps we had finally found a new home.

"Troy, are you and Laney boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yes Mistress Elaine."

"And Laney, have you ever seen Troy fuck someone else?"

"No Mistress Elaine. I've seen Troy eat Mistress Claire's pussy and that's about it."

"I'm going to have Troy fuck my ass. Do you think you can help Troy fuck my ass?"

"Yes Mistress. I would be pleased to serve you. If you want Troy to fuck your ass I am at your disposal to assist."

"Excellent. Laney, suck Troy's cock and get it ready for my ass."

Laney immediately obeyed, dropping to her knees and sucking my cock. The stimulation from Laney's talented tongue and the thought of fucking Mistress Elaine's delectable ass got my cock up in no time. I had no idea what good deed I had done to deserve to fuck this Goddess.

Mistress Elaine stripped down and was now reclined on a sofa on her side, with her top leg crossing over her bottom leg to afford easier access to her ass. She was a vision of loveliness, a fitting subject for a Renaissance artist.

"Laney, lick my asshole and get it ready for Troy's cock." Laney wedged behind Mistress Elaine and the back of the sofa, parted the cheeks of her ass and regarded her puckered hole. She dove in with the gusto of a desert wanderer stumbling upon an oasis. I watched as Laney slathered Mistress Elaine's backdoor and readied it for my entry. I could see that Mistress Elaine was suppressing the urge to play with herself to achieve her release.

"Enough Laney." Laney got off the sofa. I could see the lights of the room reflecting off the sheen on her face where she had smeared her saliva and the juices of her Mistress. Laney made no effort to wipe them off her face, but instead stood there with a slight smile on her face, satisfied that she had served her Mistress.

"Troy, get behind me." I took the same position that Laney had just vacated, but wedged myself further so my throbbing cock was in position to take Mistress Elaine from behind. It was blissful to feel the smooth cool leather on my back and my Mistress's soft alabaster skin rubbing against my chest and the front of my legs. I wrapped my arms under and over her. She placed each hand on her breasts so I was massaging her perfect globes and twisting her nipples with my fingers. She emitted a low guttural groan as I twisted both nipples. I was probing with my penis, trying to find her puckered back entrance, savoring the feel of her ass cheeks on my cock. Laney reached between Mistress Elaine's legs and guided my cock against the entrance to her nether hole. I held my position as Mistress Elaine pushed against me, dictating the penetration of her ass by me. I had to restrain myself from thrusting forward, penetrating to the core of her ass, allowing my Mistress to adjust to the fullness of my cock in her ass.

"Slow, slut, and don't cum." Mistress Elaine knew that the stimulation and the eroticism of my current situation, having my girlfriend helping me and watching me fuck my Mistress's ass, would soon put me over the edge. She was right. My cock was throbbing and I wanted to go balls deep and spew my load deep into her ass. She lifted her right knee, exposing to Laney a clear view of her pussy and my cock embedded in her asshole.

"Please your Mistress," she panted.

Laney snaked her head between her Mistress's legs and starting licking her clit and then going lower, licking the rim of her ass and my cock as I slid in and out. The stimulation was overwhelming.

"Mistress ... please ... please," I begged, knowing I wouldn't be able to hold out a second longer.

She wasn't going to relent. She wanted an excuse to punish me.

"Oh ... gawd ... so ... sorry," I screamed, spurting rope after rope of my cum deep into her ass. I held still in her ass as my cock pulsed, until the last bit of my orgasm weakly dribbled into her ass. My cock, deflating, slipped out of her ass.

"Slut, you've disobeyed me. Go kneel in the corner and wait for your punishment. Whore, clean up this mess."

I knew I had secretly pleased my Mistress. She wanted to punish me and test the depths of my submission to her. But first, she wanted to probe the depths of submission for Laney. She sat up on the sofa, pulled her knees toward her chest, exposing her pussy and her ass, my cum now freely flowing out of her ass and onto the leather sofa. I was kneeling in the corner, head down, but eyes trained on my Mistress, watching Laney pressing her face forward, scooping up my cum off of her Mistress's asshole and sweeping up across her clit. She fastened onto her Mistress's clit, sticking two of her fingers deep into her Mistress's ass.

"Of fuck Laney ... don't stop ... cumming ..."

Mistress Elaine grasped both sides of Laney's head, holding it against her as she bucked against it, as if she were fucking Laney's face.

"Love me whore ... love me ..."

She finally pushed Laney away, trying to control her ragged breathing and at the same time luxuriating in the feeling of thoroughly dominating, sublimating and degrading a woman so intent on dwelling in the depths of depravity with her Mistress.

I was so envious of Laney. She was able to demonstrate her unquenchable lust for submission to her new Mistress. Could I do the same? What test would she have for me?

I stayed in the corner, nude and kneeling, as Mistress Elaine rested on the sofa, drifting off into a dreamlike state with Laney at her feet. I could have stayed in this position for hours, soaking up this scene, and it appeared I would. There was no way to mark the passage of time but it appeared to be at least an hour, as my legs and knees started to ache and burn as I staying in a kneeling position.

Mistress Elaine finally rose from the sofa, standing in front of me. I had my head down and my eyes trained on the floor.

"Do you want to submit to me?"

"Yes Mistress, more than anything."

"And will you do anything for me?"

"Anything."

"Why?"

"Because I want to show Mistress that I have no pleasure other than the pleasure of serving my Mistress."

"We'll see about your desire for submission, slut, perhaps you do have some potential. Whore, get him ready for me, everything you need is in the second drawer of the cabinet here. I will be back soon." She went into the private bathroom and we heard the shower turn on.

It was excruciating to be naked and hard, so close to naked Laney and excited from seeing her degraded, but knowing I could not touch her now. I stood, with my knees creaking from my extended time kneeling, and followed her to the tall wooden cabinet. I couldn't see the contents as she explored the drawer. My anxiety level zoomed upwards as Laney rummaged through the drawer.

"Oh, Troy, this is it ... OK, come here and turn around."

I stepped closer and saw that she was holding a tube of lipstick, which she reached up to apply to my lips. It felt odd and waxy, like a winter chapstick, but I watched her eyes as she tried to apply the dark red to my lips.

"Purse your lips." I did so and she finished the application of lipstick, dabbing my lips with a tissue.

"Perfect. Now Troy, lean forward."

I bent at the waist and realized it was a bra she was pulling around my chest, with scratchy black lace cups and an elastic strap stretched to its limit by my football player's body. The mirror was out of my sight, but I knew how ridiculous it looked as she adjusted it to cup my chest and leave the nipples almost exposed.

"Sit on the ottoman Troy. This is going to be more difficult." Laney was kneeling naked, using her hands to roll dark nylon thigh high stockings up my thick legs, and then slipped oversize high heels onto my feet. She took my hand and helped me to stand awkwardly. I took a few wobbly steps and saw the results in the mirror - - an athlete's body with the exaggerated female lipstick and undergarments, in contrast to my raging hard-on. I looked like a bad joke.

"Umm, Troy, that was the easy part, now hold still." Laney was fumbling with a pack from the drawer, and then her hand was on my cock with something frigid and wet. "It's a cold pack, Troy, like for sports injuries, but you'll see why we need this."

The blast of painful cold shrunk my erection quickly and left me shaking from the intense cold, and I saw the next step. Laney was holding a metal cock cage, chilling it with a second cold pack, and then fitting it over my shrunken penis and balls, closing it with its spring latch. Realizing the situation made me begin to harden again, but with the cage on I couldn't. Laney adjusted the fit as much as she could, then I felt her cold finger at my ass. She was circling it to apply a cold lube, and my act of submission to Mistress Elaine was made clear. We stood side by side, holding hands, her naked and me dressed for Mistress, and we waited.

When Mistress Elaine returned she was wearing an open brown leather vest that matched the boots and harness she wore, with a lewdly flopping curved dildo. My cock reacted and was instantly restrained, which made her laugh.

"Whore, you would be surprised how many men like slut here tell me long complex stories of their desire to submit, but usually they are just thinking with their cocks, as usual, and dreaming of how they are going to cum, with a Domme as just another fantasy element. So, slut Troy, this is your chance if you can rise above that. I already showed you that your cock is mine to use now, if and how I want it, but real submission is being an eager giver. In this case you are going to offer your mouth and your ass-cunt and the rest of your body to me, while all you get is the frustration of not being able to cum. Show me you want this, and think about the feelings of having your body on display. Work it."

I knew what she meant and what I wanted now, so as Laney watched I crossed the room to Mistress, shaking the bra slightly to offer my tits and swinging my ass as I balanced in stockings and heels. When I got close to Mistress, I tried to gracefully go to my knees to kiss and suck her fake cock. The rubber was warm to my lips as I kissed the tip, and then stretched my mouth around it with my head bobbing. It was humiliating to want this, to give up my masculinity in front of Laney and Mistress Elaine. It was also painful to feel my cock swelling in the metal cage. When I felt Mistress's hand gently stroke my hair as I sucked her cock, I felt more complete.

She drew it back, and turned me around. "Whore, put him over the ottoman and hold onto him."

My chest and belly and caged cock were pressed against the smooth leather of the furniture, as Laney knelt on the floor in front and pulled my outstretched arms. She and I were eye to eye as I felt my Mistress spread my ass and slide the dildo in slowly. I was in fact reduced to just a slut now as I adjusted to her rhythm and wanted nothing more than for her to fill me. I didn't think about my own release. She and Laney both knew what I had become.

Mistress Elaine continued thrusting until the stimulation of her own clit by the base of the dildo brought her close to her release.

"Fuck yes ... take it up your ass slut ... beg for it."

The thrusting into me lit up all of my pain and pleasure receptors. She knew how to bring out and exploit my basest submissive instincts. I was plunging into the depths of depravity and I reveled in the thought that I found a new Mistress and had given myself completely to her.

"Fuck my ass Mistress. I belong to you."

Mistress Elaine pushed all the way into me and stood still, rubbing her body against the base of the dildo and bringing herself to a rousing orgasm.

"Cumming slut ... your ass is mine."

Satiated and satisfied with our performances Mistress Elaine, still unsteady from her orgasm, pulled me by my collar chain towards Laney. She hitched my collar chain to Laney's. She walked ahead of us, her hand casually holding the chain that bound of three of us together. My cock was still painfully throbbing in its cage, a constant reminder of my place.

"Come little ones, there is much to learn ... "

Off we marched, dressing first, and then into the darkness of the night, together taking the uncharted plunge into the depths of depravity.