Into The Framework

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have the mighty Quake so convinced she'd got her ass violated that her most private hole was stretched accordingly. Which probably wasn't possible, but it didn't stop Bobbi from trying. Most of all though, she wanted to make sure in real life Daisy was ruining her panties by squirting into them constantly at the idea of being butt fucked by the Mockingbird.

Even though this wasn't technically real the pleasure certainly felt like it, Bobbi being bombarded with so much of it from the other end of the harness bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising Quake that she came over and over again.

She held back for as long as she could so she could make sure that Daisy came as much as possible, and thus making it more likely that the other girl would date her, and that she had meant her earlier words. Oh yes, Bobbi held back enough to make herself proud, but she was only fighting the inevitable. Although to her credit, when she did go over the edge she pushed herself through it and the climaxes that followed so she could maximise both of their pleasure.

The good thing about this being in the Framework was that no matter how hard and brutally Bobbi wrecked Daisy's tight little ass she wouldn't do any permanent damage. Probably. It might be a different story if they did this in real life, as there would probably be no way Bobbi could resist from giving Daisy the same treatment, although maybe that would be worth it if their climaxes in real life were this intense.

Hopefully Daisy would agree, because Bobbi just couldn't bear the thought of not doing this again. Oh yes, no matter what it took, she was going to do this again. Truly make Daisy Johnson her anal loving bitch. Her little ass whore. Her butt slut. Her bottom. Which was the last coherent thing Bobbi thought, until she collapsed down in exhaustion upon the equally sweaty body of her friend turned lover.

There was a long pause and then Daisy quipped, "So, I guess I'm your butt slut now?"

Although there was sarcasm there, Daisy also sounded unsure whether she wanted to mean it jokingly or not, so Bobbi cautiously told her, "Only if you want to be."

"Well..." Daisy hesitantly admitted after another long pause, "I suppose it wouldn't be so bad being a bottom, if I was your bottom."

Bobbi grinned happily, then unable to help herself gently pushed, "My anal loving bottom?"

Which caused Daisy to blush, but she hesitantly admitted without looking at the other woman, "Yeah."

"Then prove it." Bobbi grinned wickedly, emboldened enough by the brunette's response to pull her dick out of Daisy's butt and rolling off of her, "Clean my cock."

"Seriously?" Daisy whined.

Bobbi shrugged, "I said I wanted you to suck my cock after I fuck you, didn't I?"

"Yeah, but..." Daisy trailed off.

Bobbi was honestly expecting Daisy to protest a lot more, and was even ready for it, but after trailing off her friend perhaps turned more glanced down to the dildo which had just fucked her in the butt, and then stared at it for a few long moments. Then to Bobbi's delight Daisy slowly crawled down her body until she was in between her legs again, this time with her lips hovering over a cock.

Her slowness was probably down to just how nervous and exhausted she was, but Bobbi suspected that Daisy's ass was aching after what she'd just put it through. Which was a thought which really, really shouldn't have added to her enjoyment, but it did. Briefly Bobbi felt guilty for that, but then Daisy wrapped her mouth around her cock, and she forgot all about her guilt.

All Bobbi could focus on at that moment was the soft moan that Daisy let out as she tasted the deepest part of her own butt, and the adorable blush which crossed her face because of it. Not that it stopped Daisy from keeping her mouth around that dick and slowly sucking her own butt cream off of it.

Hell, Daisy even began bobbing her head up and down the dildo, taking more and more without having to be told, like the ass to mouth loving bottom that she was. Something Bobbi just had to mention, although she held back for as long as she could, as she was just enjoying the show so much. Besides, she showed it in other ways, namely by stroking the other girl's hair, and smiling down at her.

Ultimately though Bobbi just had to moan, "Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's it Daisy, suck my cock. Suck my cock after it's been up your ass you nasty little ATM slut! Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, that's what you are now. An ass to mouth loving little slut. My ass to mouth loving little slut! My ass to mouth loving little bottom. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, oh Daisy, you make such a greedy little bottom. I always knew you would. Oh yes, prove me right by taking it deep. Deep down your throat you beautiful little cock sucker! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, suck it! Suck it good, mmmmmmm fuck! Oh Daisy! Oh fuck!"

Sure enough Daisy pushed the dildo into her throat, and even though she choked and gagged increasingly violently she continuesd, slowly working her way down until her lips reached the base, announcing that every inch of that strap-on was stuffed into her mouth and down her throat. Daisy even held it there for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob up and down on the full length, making sure she got every drop of her own juices.

To make it even better, she was constantly looking up to Bobbi for approval, only to blush and look away, making Bobbi grin even more wickedly, and provided more encouragement. And when the cock had been thoroughly cleaned Bobbi pulled Daisy up, and into her arms so she could give her another long lingering kiss.

Bobbi didn't want to break that kiss, as she was tasting Daisy's juices on Daisy's lips, but they had work to do, so eventually she broke that kiss and reminded her new lover, "I'd love to fuck you all day long, but we have work to do."

"Right." Daisy blushed, before agreeing, "Let's go save our friends."

The two Agents of SHIELD exchanged another smile, another brief kiss, and then pulled apart and went in search of their clothes. Bobbi tried to concentrate on that, as looking at Daisy would just make her want to fuck her again, but she just couldn't help herself.

To her delight she saw that her friend was moving slowly and awkwardly, and better yet her butt hole was gaping wide open several minutes after Bobbi had pounded it. Something she promised herself she would soon see in the real world, and ideally take a picture of it, because it just looked so cute. But again, this wasn't the time. No, this was time to really get into the framework and complete their mission. Then more sex, Bobbi thought with a smile.