Into the Ravine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It lasts two hours, with two other masked people joining us after a time and adding to the barrage of questions. We finish before five, but I'm asked to exit the office and sit just outside.

Twenty minutes later Ted walks out with his cadre in tow and extends his hand. "Congratulations! If you accept we'd like to hire you!"

"I'd be honored!" I say shaking it, beaming like a beacon in the night even through the mask. The HR representative holds out a bottle of hand sanitizer. I decline as does Ted. "But may I ask something?"

"Go ahead."

"My former company's influence... Aren't you concerned?"

Ted laughs a bellowing laugh. The HR representative looks at him but the other two join him. "That company has no influence over us! In fact, if I find out who ordered your résumé shredded he or she will be in serious trouble!"

He looks at the representative. She nods and leaves. The other two also leave with a few words.

"Department lead at 25! You're going places!"

"L-lead?" I ask, my face flushing.

"Yes, didn't you know?"

"I-I..." I clear my throat and shake my head.

He laughs again. "I wonder how you'd interview if you knew that walking in? If that was you going for a desk job..."

"Sir, I can do this! I will..."

"Relax! You've got the job! Let's go find Aura," he says leading me the way the representative went.

"You know her?"

"You could say that. I dated her for a week in college. We've been friends ever since."

He was that guy? Friends? Aura's kind of friend? "Was it that friendship that... What I mean to ask is..."

"Joe, you earned the job. Aura only got your foot in the door. She was quite insistent upon that point! Speaking of," he says leading me through a doorway, "there she is! Serious faces..."

"So? How did it go?" she asks as we approach.

"Mailroom," Ted says shaking his head. "He'll never get beyond that!"

"Department lead?!" she gasps. "Congratulations!" she yells and throws her arms around me.

"It's no fun if you're just going to spoil it like that!" he says.

"Trans-par-ent!" she says poking him on the chest with each drawn out syllable. "Besides, where do I work?" she asks splaying her hands.

Ted rolls his eyes. "If something happens here..."

"I know it before the people involved!" she finishes brightly.

Ted looks at me and extends his hand. "Since you have no other engagements, I expect you at eight tomorrow morning."

"I look forward to it, sir!" I say shaking it.

"It's a small department and you will be working hard. Are you sure you're up for it?"

"For this opportunity? Absolutely!"

We release hands and he says his goodbyes.

"Dinner's on me!" she says pulling me out of the office.

"It should be on me," I say sadly.

"Except you don't have a penny to your name! So shut up and come along!"

"Are you this enthusiastic with everyone?"

She stops and turns to me. "Only the good ones! The two people I fired today didn't think I was all that enthusiastic!"

I have a hard time believing that.

She takes me to a restaurant I've never heard of, and being a Monday we get in easily. She laughs when I ask her why she ambushed me like that.

"You had to get this job on your own merit. If you knew you were walking into a job interview he'd have never believed you got the job on your own."

"You think so?"

She nods.

"He said he's going after the person who told you to rip up my résumé."

"Oh, he's getting fired for sure," Aura says matter-of-factly.

"Really?"

"Yeah, someone let it leak that he played favorites and cost the company several key employees, along with a few other crucial facts."

"Really?"

"This mysterious someone could be in line to move up." I feel her hose-covered foot on my crotch. I drop my fork against my plate and look around. "But all this could be hearsay..."

She rubs my crotch, her toes wrapping around my cock and driving me crazy!

She stops our masked waitress. "Could I get a little fresh cream," Aura asks eyeing me and rubbing me harder, "for my coffee?"

"Coming right up." She looks at me suspiciously. "Anything for you, sir?"

I shake my head and grasp the table due to another press of her foot.

The waitress glances back at Aura and nods.

"Evil bitch!" I mutter.

She nods happily while her foot moves harder against me. "Commando?" she asks.

I nod.

"Unzip it!" she commands in a low voice.

I shake my head, but she's more determined. I look around at the sparsely populated restaurant. No one can see so I unbutton and do as told. She holds out her fist. I stare at it. Her index finger pops straight up. I shake my head. She does it again with a nod.

I sigh and glance around again. Pulling the tablecloth over my groin I quickly unbuckle, unbutton, and pull out my hard cock. Her foot moves in as soon as my hand moves away.

A moment later the waitress approaches our table with the cream. Aura sees her coming and drops a spoon onto the floor. She asks the waitress to pick it up.

"I dropped a knife earlier and it went under the table," she adds.

I tense and shake my head, but her foot rubs me more. I watch the waitress pick up the spoon and then drop to her knee, lift the tablecloth, and move forward. The quite audible gasp that follows makes Aura laugh, but the waitress seems quite frozen in place.

Thirty seconds later the waitress slowly rises with a knife. "I-I'll g-get fresh..." she mumbles and quickly heads toward the kitchen.

Aura smiles and raises her other foot to stroke me. Each foot moves opposite the other one. It's driving me crazy and I can't concentrate on my food!

The public lewdness, the waitress... I feel the point approaching and reach down to stop her feet. "Stop it!" I groan.

Aura laughs but stops, at least for the moment. I concentrate on eating and try to think of anything else, but my hand keeps her feet from moving more than her toes.

We don't see our waitress for a while. There are only two other tables with patrons, and they're far enough away. But everyone seems to be eating and not in need of her. When she does reemerge, she avoids us except to quickly place new silverware on the table in passing. One table gets their bill and pays.

Aura also begins to work me again. I sigh. I watch the couple that paid leave. She raises her hand and waves at the waitress. "Excuse me?"

The waitress looks at me and closes her eyes momentarily, gathering her strength. She slowly approaches us but keeps her distance. "Yes, ma'am?" she asks, uncomfortably maintaining eye contact with Aura.

Aura stares at her and picks up the new knife. She smiles and lowers it to...

"I'll get you a new one," the waitress says and begins to move away.

Aura acquiesces and says, "Wait." She places the knife onto the table. The waitress stops but doesn't turn toward us. "We'll take the rest of our food home."

The waitress nods and says, "I'll be right back."

Aura leans forward and asks, "How long do you think the other couple will take?"

I look at them behind her. "If they don't order dessert, maybe a few minutes? Why?"

Aura smiles. "I'm going to freshen up." She stands and steps to my side. "Get the waitress to see your dick again," she says leaning forward, kissing my forehead, and walking away.

As soon as she's out of the room the waitress comes back with two containers.

"Thank you," I say taking one.

She quickly leaves and gets out the bill for the other table. I slowly put our food into the containers and stare at the waitress. "Get her to see it?" I mumble.

That couple stands to leave and I see the waitress turn toward me. I look down and see a wet spot on her pants.

I look to see Aura standing almost out of sight. She mouths, "Do it!"

The other couple exits and I close my eyes to gather courage. I call the waitress over. She slowly approaches.

"I want to apologize for what I assume you saw earlier."

She shakes her head. "I-it's okay," she says looking in the direction of my crotch. "It's really okay," she says staring.

I lift up my take home container. "My girlfriend likes to play games and..." I accidentally knock over my glass of water toward me. It quickly spills over the table onto my lap. "SHIT!" I say pushing my chair away from the table.

Her eyes go wide at seeing my cock in the open. She runs toward the kitchen again, but returns with a towel to dry the table and floor. She concentrates on the spill and cleans it quickly.

Aura returns and sits down, not even remarking at my predicament. "Are you ready?" she asks me.

Am I fucking ready?

"Ma'am, I..."

"He seems a bit out of place. Could you help him... tidy up?" Aura asks pointing at my cock.

The waitress shakes her head and backs away. She runs to the register.

Aura calmly stands and follows her. I move back to the table while I watch Aura approach the waitress and her rub hand on the waitress' back. The woman jumps at the touch, but Aura starts talking to her in a low voice. The waitress shakes her head, nods, and answers Aura's inquires.

Then Aura surprises me by gently placing her hand between the waitress' legs. She tenses but doesn't push Aura away.

A moment later Aura walks toward me with a smile. The waitress is right behind her. Aura sits and stares at the waitress expectantly.

"Sir, may I help you prepare to leave?" she asks staring at the floor.

I look at Aura in shock.

"Perhaps the bathroom?" she asks.

Aura stands and raises both hands to tell me to do the same. The waitress takes my suit coat off of the back of the chair and hands it to me. I stand and use it to cover myself. The waitress leads the way to the ladies' restroom.

Before the door closes the waitress is on her knees pulling off her mask and has my cock in her mouth. I gasp and steady myself against the wall. She's good, her mouth and Aura's previous ministrations having me on edge quickly!

"Don't swallow!" Aura commands.

I feel the waitress nod against me, adding to the feelings thrusting me onward. I grab the sides of her head and bellow as I blast into her mouth. She pulls back enough to capture what I give her in her mouth.

After she's milked me dry, she stands and turns toward Aura. They kiss, obviously sharing my cum between them. Aura's fingers make a rubbing motion and she points at the waitress. When I don't move she snaps her fingers.

I quickly move and slip my hand between the waitress' legs, seeking her clit and hearing her squeal when I find it. Her knees go weak and I have to reach out to steady her. I see Aura reach up to fondle the woman's breasts. She grabs Aura around the waist and takes just a moment to let out a stifled scream.

Aura and the waitress part their lips and move away from each other.

"Zip him up," Aura commands.

The waitress quickly drops to her knees and grabs my cock, trying to stuff it back into my pants. She eventually wins the battle and pulls up my zipper. She smiles at me as she fastens my pants.

"I have to get back out there," she says pulling on her mask and running out of the bathroom. "Oh! Welcome..." we hear as the door closes.

Aura walks up to me and kisses me. "And you're welcome!"

"I didn't thank you, evil bitch!" I say laughing.

"You didn't have to!" she says giving me another kiss. "You leave first."

Ah, but I need to piss! Fuck! She walks into a stall so I ignore her and use another to relieve myself first.

I walk out slowly and see the coast is clear. I reach our table and see that the bill is ready. Aura walks out a minute later and grabs the bill, walks over to the register, and waits for the waitress. She soon approaches Aura and the two of them talk while she runs the credit card. Aura hands her a card when she takes the receipt and we walk out.

"You gave her your phone number, didn't you?" I ask a few feet outside the door.

She shakes her head. "I gave her yours."

"MINE?" I say a little too loudly and look around. No one is shocked by my volume since we're alone on the street. "Why mine?"

"If she calls, you can set something up for us!"

"Me? Why me?"

Aura places her hand on my chest and licks my lips. "Because I want to see what you'll do!"

I can feel my blood pressure in my ears. "What makes you think she'll call?"

"Thirty dollar meal, six dollar tip on the card and another twenty in cash I told her not to report." When did she slip that to her? With the card? "She hasn't had a boyfriend in a while so she'll call."

"I thought you were going to concentrate on me?"

"Well, I can't quit cold turkey! She gets off at nine," Aura says walking toward the driver's side of the car.

"Nine? You think she'll call tonight?" I ask approaching the other.

Aura looks up at me and smiles. She opens her door and gets in without another word. I do the same and close my door a little too loudly. I place our food on the back seat. Aura looks at me inquisitively.

"You can't just keep using me like that!"

"Didn't you enjoy it?"

"That... I... That's not the point!"

"Why not?"

"If you want to try being a couple, this isn't what couples do!" I say angrily.

"The point of being a couple is to be together isn't it?"

"Yeah but..."

"And to do things together that they enjoy, right?"

"Yeah but..."

"And if we enjoy this and can still be a couple, then what's wrong?" she reasons way too rationally.

I stare at the door handle on her side of the car and feel an aneurysm coming on.

"I've never been into the normal thing before. All day at work I kept wondering how I'd be able to do it and couldn't figure it out. Then I saw the waitress and knew that I could have your cock and share it too!"

"But..."

"But what? Do you not enjoy me?"

"Of course I do!"

"That's w..."

"I love you," I say.

Aura smiles and seems to melt into her seat. "You don't know me all that well," she says while blushing a little.

"Selfless, randy as hell, and a lot of fun? I know enough to know that I don't want to go anywhere."

"You can't go anywhere right now," she says sympathetically.

"If a guy walks up to me right now and says I inherited a million dollars from some unknown dead relative, I'd still want to stay here with you."

"You'd have to! Do you know how long it would take for you to get the money through probate and everything?"

"Aura!" I scold.

She sighs.

A light bulb flashes in my head. "You did this tonight to try and push me away, didn't you?" I ask.

It's her turn to be shocked speechless.

"You don't know how to handle a relationship and are afraid to try, aren't you?"

"N-no! That's not..."

I smile. My phone sounds off so I look at the screen. "It's the waitress. She..." It sounds again with a second text. "She enjoyed meeting us and wants me to know she's going to call at nine sharp." It sounds again. I smile. "She's looking forward to doing more with both of us!"

I tap the screen and begin typing, saying out loud what I type. "I enjoyed it too. I look forward to hearing from you!" I look at Aura and see mixed emotions on her face. "Is there a dick emoji? OH! A GIF of a penis popping up! That'll do!"

"Stop!" she blurts.

"Stop what?" I ask innocently.

"I was trying to sabotage things," she admits.

My hands drop and I tap the power button to turn the screen off. "Really? Huh..."

"Knock it off," she says looking out her side window.

I look out the forward window for a moment before saying, "What do you want to do with the waitress?"

Aura continues staring out her window for a moment before answering. "Can we start tomorrow?"

"You want to sabotage us tonight?"

She looks at the steering wheel and says, "I wanna taste her... I'm too far in tonight!" rubbing her legs together.

"Pantyhose off!" I command. She turns her head toward me quickly, need evident on her face. "NOW!"

She lifts her skirt a little and pushes down her thigh-high hose. I didn't expect those. When she has the hose off I demand, "Now the skirt!"

She glances around but quickly complies. She's wearing nothing else underneath, and from the looks of her pussy I don't know how she didn't have a huge wet spot on her skirt!

I look at my phone. A little over 90 minutes left. I type, 'Do you have a car?' A minute later I receive the negative response. 'When done close up fast and come out front. We'll be waiting.'

'By your command'

I study her response. Aura looks at my phone and smiles. "An obedient one! I knew it!"

"Aura!"

"Give me tonight. I'll give up the clubs. I'll stop trolling for strange. I'll..."

"You'll do as I say!" I say with previously unknown confidence.

Aura shrinks back, rounds her shoulders, drops her head, and says, "By your command."

"You'll suck my cock right now!"

She obediently reaches across to my pants. I can see a smile on her face but it's brief. I look out the window and see the dark alley beside the restaurant.

"Back into the alley first."

She sits up obediently and starts the car to do as told. There's a light on the side of the building but the bulb's burnt out. There's a single door on the wall two-thirds of the building away from the street with a dumpster along the wall several feet closer to the street.

"Keep going," I say until she's in place. "Stop! Turn it off and get out!"

She looks around and quickly does as told. I get out and point to the ground in front of me. She runs around the front of the car and hunches down in front of me, wordlessly dropping my slacks and taking my cock into her mouth.

I soon stand her up and turn her around. I grab the inside of her left elbow with my hand and text the waitress to bring out some trash immediately. I push into Aura, grabbing the inside of her right elbow with my right hand and use her elbows to move her body. She groans, but quickly lowers the volume.

A moment later the door opens in front of us, startling Aura. She gasps but the waitress pokes her head out and adds her own gasp.

"Here!" I say nodding between Aura and me.

The waitress quickly looks around and complies. I pull out and turn my torso toward her. She quickly pulls my cock into her mouth and moans.

After a moment I say, "Lick her too!"

The waitress smiles uneasily and moves a little bit to lick Aura's dripping snatch. Aura moans loudly at the feeling.

After a minute I say, "Stand!" She quickly springs upward and I push back inside Aura.

"Fuuuuck!" she groans.

"Pants!" I say nodding downward.

She pushes them down, glancing around as she does. I release Aura's left elbow and quickly push two fingers inside the waitress. Her legs turn to jelly and she has to reach out to Aura and my arm to steady herself.

But I don't give her much. "Go back inside," I say removing my hand.

She whimpers and pulls up her pants.

"Be out fast!"

"I-if we don't get a call or patron by 8:30 I can close early."

I push my fingers into Aura's mouth. She sucks them like a vampire and stops moving against me. Her moan draws the attention of the waitress.

"Then hope for an early night!"

She looks up at me and nods. Before going inside she quickly rushes me and gives me a kiss. In a blur she runs inside.

"And no more masturbation!" I say before the door closes.

She groans, but says, "By your command," as she closes the door.

I push my palm over Aura's mouth and pound her. She moans loudly against my hand as her orgasm hits her.

"You want her, don't you?" I whisper. Aura nods. "Does she taste good?" Aura moans against my hand again and grinds against me. "Does she?" Aura nods. "Her pussy is so wet! So soft!" I can feel Aura's spasms on my cock again.

I grab the insides of her elbows again and roughly pound her until I erupt inside her. Aura does her best to control her voice, but not good enough. I see someone walk by on the street and look at us. Either he's not interested or can't make us out and continues on his way.