Into The Wild

Story Info
A wild trip up the mountains.
1.1k words
3.2
23.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 when I first met her. Cassandra, what a name for someone of her beauty and curves.

She was 24, an experienced lady in the field.

We became friends after meeting each other at a party. She told me that she was Bi and I was pretty cool with it. I consider myself Bi too but I've never met anyone that was so open with her sexual orientation. She told me that she worked at a bar and met dozens of girls like me who are as confused as me. She said she could me figure it out.

Being 18 and a virgin, I didn't really understand her words.

There comes a night where she asked me to join her for a hike. I agreed and I thought it was going to be like any other day. She had three bags and a tent in her car, definitely too many things for a hike.

However, I didn't think much and went into the car. She drove 3 hours into the woods and up into the mountain. It was getting darker and when I was about to ask her where we're heading, she stopped by a spot behind some rocks.

We set up the tent and a nice fire beside it. To my surprise, the tent was pretty comfortable with a mattress like base.

Then, it was the moment when I felt a chilling sensation from behind. Her left hand came around my waist as she came closer to me. She started having "confessions" about her feelings towards me. Her right hand started off from my neck to my boobs. As she confesses, she squeezes my nipples and that's when I moaned a little.

That 1 second of moaning definitely turned her up. Her left hand became stronger and squeezed me so hard that I couldn't breathe. I started to struggle but she was a taller and so much stronger than me. She threw me into the tent and zipped the entrance up. She locked it with a small lock before turning to me and looked at me with an evil grin.

There I was, in the tent, alone with Cassandra.

She grabbed many things out of her bags, things that would haunt me for nights. She warned me not to scream and even if I did, who would hear me in the middle of wild. She chained my left hand and left my right hand free because she likes the struggle of people during the process. She made me take off all my clothes and I laid there naked.

She began.

Her cold hands clamped my sensitive V and peeled it open like an onion. I can feel her long nails slowly crawling in. She had no intention to stop and the deeper it was, the pain sensation increased.

As a virgin, I screamed so loud because of the pain.

Now her whole hands are in my V and I felt her touch on my V walls. Surely, she isn't satisfied and began to speed up and moved her hand in a motion.

At the same time, she began to lick my nipples and kiss my breast. Occasionally, she bites my nipple so hard that I felt the mark on it.

All these while I was trying to defend myself but she was on top of me, stronger than ever. She slapped me a few times before preceding to kiss me on my lips as a reward.

Finally, she took out her "tools", 9 inch long and as thick as the head of a baseball bat. She wore it on and turned me around, positioning me passively.

3 seconds later, I was screaming loudly while she rode on my back.

Harder...

Faster...

The rest were a blurred because I think my fear drained my energy but I do recall the licking of her V and in turn her licking on me.

It was a long night and she F me with various "tools" till dawn.

The next day, I begged her to bring me home but she laughed and said that it was never going to be a hike.

It was a 3-day camping session...

For the rest of the day, she would cook some food and forced me to eat it off her V before F me for another round.

My legs were so widespread that I couldn't feel them anymore. The worst thing was that even while she's sleeping, she had attached a vibrator to me 24/7. It made me want... want more...

On the third day, she finally drove me back to home but she warned me not to tell anyone as she took naked photos of me. If I did, everyone on fb will see my boobs and my V. I agreed and jumped out of the car and ran home.

And you thought this was the end of the story, didn't you?

So did I.

A week later, she appeared in front of my pouch, with the same 3 bags. I knew I had to run but my parents were away for the weekend on a business trip. She glared at me and pointed at her phone.

I knew I had to submit...

That weekend, it was worse than the experience I had up in the mountains. She fed me some weird yellow pills before locking my bedroom door. Soon, I began to cum, not on my own terms. She sat there and started to smile. Again, it was that evil grin.

I started to feel hotter and hotter. I tried to drink some water but it made it worse. I can't control myself and began to take off my clothes.

She grabbed me and whispered into my ear "Beg me. Only I can cure you."

I tried to push her away but my body isn't listening to me. My body liked her warm and loved her touch.

Soon, I began plead her for the service and she said "Made me cum!". Without hesitation, I kneeled in front of her and did her great.

This time, the fingering was a pleasure to my body and we were in a "69" position for the whole afternoon. Then, we showered for 2 hours with me sitting backfacing, on top of her in the tub. Her fingers just can't stop touching me and my boobs were red and full of marks by the time we came out of the tub.

Later that night, she cuddled me to sleep and whispered into my ear again.

"Remember, I own you now."

0

THANKS FOR READING :) I WILL UPLOAD MORE IF SOMEONE READS :)