Into the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I tucked my duvet around me, so as to ensure Stella wouldn't see anything she shouldn't if she popped in, and applied my vibrator in earnest, I pondered where on earth we could find to have a frantic fuck in London.

"Your office?" David suggested the next morning, over a fantastic cooked breakfast in the local caff, which was rapidly restoring our spirits.

"No chance! Always technicians or someone on site. More important, the rumours would follow me the rest of my career!"

He nodded, knowing I was right. I'd soon learnt that the numerous lockable dark-rooms, provided for fancy microscope work and such, did in fact get used for a ridiculous number of affairs, but I was right that the gossip network kept close track of them all. Verity, Shannon and Alexei had all solemnly assured me that Roland and Mike's mantra was indeed true: Technicians know everything!

We wandered through the adjacent cemetery, hoping for a gothic overgrown woodland area, like the old disused Victorian necropolis of Tower Hamlets.

No such luck; merely immaculately-manicured lawns, tidy formal rows, and neat, still-grieving, visitors. We moseyed out again, rapidly.

Building site? No, trespassing and cement floors didn't appeal.

Where might be both deserted and hidden, in outer London? A treasure at any price!

The adjectives connected in my brain.

"Got it. There's a nature reserve a couple miles that way, on the other side of the hill. Let's have a pub lunch at the pub next to it, leave the car, and walk around."

So we drove up to the lake and wandered round that, watching the ducks until we'd worked up an appetite, enjoyed our Sunday roasts, and discussed in low voices what it might be like, alone in the forest. I didn't really trust that we'd actually find anywhere secluded enough for sex, but peace and quiet with no-one nearby would be a good start.

The desserts looked uninspiring, and we wanted to escape the crowds flooding into the inn for their Sunday family gatherings.

"We could take some ice-cream into the forest with us," David suggested. He was a fan of sweet treats, and I supported him.

A quick detour to the nearest petrol station, which had the obligatory range of junk food including half-litres of Häagen-Dazs. We wrapped it in one of the many old free newspapers littering David's car.

"That should stay cold for a picnic later," I commented.

"Going anywhere nice?" the fit Asian lad behind the counter asked, mechanically.

"Going to look at the nature reserve, up past the Cross Keys. Do you know it? My colleagues said it's peaceful and lovely in summer."

"Er, yeah, I know it." For no obvious reason, he seemed to be stuttering suddenly, as if embarrassed. "It's really nice, yeah." Did that mean it was a good place for covert sex? I didn't ask.

Five minutes later we parked again by the lake and shoved our necessary items into David's beat-up holdall: a large old blanket, drinks, the ice-cream and a spoon. Another couple were just climbing back over the steep stile, allaying my fears the place might be private after all.

I had to stand awkwardly to ensure my dress didn't get caught in the barbed wire either side of the stile, or on the hawthorn hedges.

"Why couldn't they have put a kissing-gate in, instead of two stupid wooden steps to get over a fence," I grumbled.

David leaned over and kissed me anyway. Cheesy, but sweet.

Still, the reserve was green and peaceful. With a vague memory that most people turn right given the choice, we took a path to the left.

Hillocks of tough grasses and some scrubby small trees surrounded us, but a few hundred yards away was the start of proper forest.

Another stile, this time wider and less precarious, but there was also a sign board with a map, plus reminders of the Countryside Code and that all Fires And Barbecues were Banned. Also pictures of the various flowers, plants, birds and animals we might see. The rare snake's-head fritillary blossomed here, apparently.

The place was indeed beautiful. Wide paths led through intermittent clearings, letting in bright sunshine to the otherwise shady forest floor. But plenty of narrow paths led further north into the forest. We took one, stepping single file over bracken and the odd prickly bramble, grass and ferns growing up on either side, hazel, hawthorn and holly walling us off from other paths. Larger trees grew away from the trails.

David's sandals were made for hiking. Mine were leather, and less good at grip. Also I had to ensure my dress didn't catch on the thorns, so I went ahead, David following close behind.

My long summer dress buttoned all down the front. I knew David liked that one -- and that he would sneakily undo a button at the top or bottom when he could!

We realised we hadn't seen a soul for a good quarter hour. We were surrounded by leafy summer green, with white bramble flower petals being pushed out by tight green blackberries, creamy cow-parsley flowers, and the odd splash of colour from pink musk-mallow and foxgloves. The trail was only one person wide, where someone before us had tramped down the vegetation. No-one could sneak up on us.

It was very hot. My stretchy dress was starting to stick to me with sweat, as I complained to David.

"Why don't you take your dress off?" he said, more as a hopeful request than an order.

I started to squeak an objection, but, really, what would be the harm? Nobody was about, and the hot sun was bearing down hard on my shoulders. A light breeze felt good on my neck and I suddenly wanted that over more of my skin.

I started unbuttoning.

David turned away to look under a bush, to see if we might have found a secret den. I took my bra off, too, while he wasn't looking. Then, when he faced me again, I let the dress fall to my feet.

Any worry I had about being exposed, nude, in public, vanished as David gazed at my body. He couldn't move his eyes to look at anything else, so mesmerised was he.

He was a talkative guy, normally, so seeing him dumbstruck was profoundly satisfying. I pushed down my lacy briefs to improve the effect, and tossed them and my dress over to his holdall.

I was naked but for my black leather sandals, in the middle of a public wood.

"Oh, yeah..." David breathed, finding his voice. "Beautiful..."

He and I both double-checked no-one was in sight. There wasn't. Only a blackbird stretching its wings in the floppy leaves of a horse-chestnut tree. All around us was the lurid green of July foliage.

He took my hand and we wandered down the narrow path, treading brambles carefully underfoot and leaning round prickly hawthorn branches.

It occurred to me, it really wasn't fair, me being bare-breasted and bare-arsed, while David was still respectably dressed in black T-shirt and jeans. 'Old goth,' I teased him sometimes.

'Can't go wrong with black,' he retorted.

I leaned over and grabbed the bottom of his T-shirt, stopping him walking ahead of me. He halted, startled, and I yanked it up and over his head.

It was good to see his body; reasonably fit and lightly muscled, a dusting of hair over his upper back, a patch of fur on his chest, and all becoming wonderfully familiar to me. Pale, understandably, after being hidden for so long, up to where his arms suddenly switched to brown. The brown blended with the surroundings; the near-white skin didn't, so well.

I looked down at my own body. Similarly, only my arms were reddish-beige, and the rest of me was lighter, but my skin tone was more gold and brown, harmonising with the branches and soil and sunshine around us.

"The surroundings suit you," he told me. A moment later, he wriggled into a copse on our left. Inside was a green, leafy cave, near invisible from where I stood. "Here?"

He helped me through the twigs. It would do, I thought. Four feet high, five or so across, and unless we donned scarlet hats or hi-viz jackets, no-one would notice us even if they walked straight past. Even had enough nettles and thorns between us and the path to deter curious dogs!

Until it became clear to both of us that the various tree roots crossing the clearing made sitting down nearly impossible, and lying down or even kneeling on all fours definitely so.

"Oh, arse!" David reluctantly put his blanket back in his bag. "Never mind, love, there must be many more dens in these trees."

We continued, perhaps ten minutes, though we had to move slowly. I noticed another promising stand of trees, beech, this time. Not so prone to gnarled superficial roots. "Look in there, love. Any joy?"

David bent under a branch. "Hm... not really... need saplings and undergrowth... ah, just a minute, this might be it... He was facing away from me now, around ten feet away under the trees.

I reached up and stretched. It was necessary, after all that flinching from scratches. A red-headed woodpecker vanished from an adjacent tree-trunk. The warm air wafted over my breasts, drying the light sweat from underneath them and from beneath my arms. I did love my generous breasts, which had suddenly grown when I'd hit eighteen, but summer sweat could be an issue. Maybe I'd have to go topless more often?

I vowed that if David and I moved in together, we'd have a garden where I could do exactly that. Or, more likely, just our own flat where I could wander about naked whenever it was warm enough. He'd certainly like that. Though as I felt moisture creeping from my pussy, maybe briefs would be an idea, for protection. He did like my lacy French knickers, after all.

I smiled to myself as I started to lower my arms. And then I froze.

There was a hat visible through the trees, ahead and to the right. A man's hiking hat.

It was on top of a man's head.

And the middle-aged man wearing it was staring directly at me. He looked down, then back up again.

He clearly couldn't believe his eyes either. We both stood stock-still, him in pleasant shock, me like a deer in headlights. I supposed my skin colour was fawn...

A noise came from his mouth. "Er... you OK, there?"

It broke my trance. I dropped to all fours and clambered after David as fast as I could, at least until I was behind more leaves and the stranger wouldn't be able to see me from his side of

the hedge.

David turned as I panted towards him.

"What's up, love?" He realised that there was something amiss with his dream coming true, of a naked woman suddenly landing on top of him as he rested on the ground.

"There's... there's a man out there!" I gasped, adding, "and he saw me!"

"Just your face, surely?"

"No! Straight on! Up and down! Aah! David! Gah! Make him go away!"

I panicked.

David, almost annoyingly, didn't. It wasn't his genitals that had astonished the guy, after all.

"Come here." He lifted some fronds of climbers and ferns and pushed me into a small den under the low branches of birch trees, holly bushes making thicker walls. The floor was a hollow, and I lay shakily on the bare light-brown earth, flicking a few holly leaves away as David clambered out towards the path, his T-shirt in hand ready to slip on.

He made a dozen footsteps over the leaves. "Hallo!" I heard David call out, in the sociable way of countryside walkers.

"Oh. Hello." The voice of the man who'd seen me.

"You all right? You sound a bit..."

"Oh. Yeah. Heh." That pompous type of mutter. He was probably forty-two, an accountant, and called Brian. "Thing is, right, I was just walking along here and I saw a naked woman!"

"A naked woman? Yeah, right!"

"That's what I thought! A really pretty one, this lovely dark hair, she had, facing me dead on, near where you're standing..."

Oh, shit. Compliments aside.

David managed to produce a disbelieving laugh. "You're havin' a giraffe! Must be the heat. Trust me, there's no women here, naked or otherwise! I wish!"

I'd never given David any credit for his acting abilities. He was generally a terrible liar.

"You sure?" The guy wasn't stupid. It was an obvious guess that a random woman he'd just seen might just happen to be out with a random man who'd just happened to spring up in the same place.

"Definitely none over this way. Shame," he lied. Some rustling, as if he'd swept his arm across some branches. "If she exists, she must have gone over that way. Yeah? Happy hunting! Oh! Is that a... no, it's gone."

I waited for what seemed like ages. My skin had gone goose-pimply with nerves as I curled up on the dusty soil and leaf-litter, like a vulnerable animal hiding in its earth. I felt horribly vulnerable, too, still shaking. At the same time, though, it was erotic. My bare bum open to the air, in particular. Like when we'd tried a bit of light spanking and David had had me bend over the end of the sofa, dress up, pants down, arse exposed to his gaze, and I'd felt so embarrassed, my bottom getting cold, but at the same time that tingling with the embarrassment... it had been hot.

That was nothing, compared to this! I was prickling all over with nervousness, trying to slow down my breathing, wondering what the stranger might say or do if he did find me before David got back to me. The possibility of the podgy chap reaching through the leaves and grabbing his prize -- my breast -- was all too real. And then -- a hand pushed past a branch towards me!

I whimpered and shrank back to the other side of the den, trembling.

"It's only me," came David's voice softly, and his familiar, safe, arms and head appeared. He'd put his T-shirt back on. I grabbed him with both arms and hugged him tight, never wanting to let go, pulling him into the clearing and wrapping my legs round him, rocking against his jeans. The sensation of his heavy denim, hot from the sunshine, against my cooling thighs, coarse fabric rubbing over such soft skin, was so good! I practically came, shaking all over from sheer relief.

"Lovely to see you again, too," he agreed. "Now, are you happy to stay here?"

I looked all around, examining our sheltered glade. The fact that branches came down so low would deter people from guessing anyone might be underneath. I propped up one hazel switch on top of another, and pushed his duffel bag to support various ferns and bracken fronds so that they made more of a wall between us and the path.

I grinned at him. "Hell, yeah!"

He carefully tugged the old blanket out of his bag, careful not to dislodge it. We crawled round each other, covering the floor of our secret lair, then collapsed upon the fabric. The physical effort, but more the sheer relief, had warmed me up nicely.

"Take your top off again," I requested.

David obliged. He's a very kind, obliging guy, really. He also managed to remove his hiking sandals and partially push down his jeans, showing the top of his underwear. Black, of course. He'd confessed to chucking all his underpants in with the black dye when he was re-dying any tops or jeans. Much better than buying new, or looking old and stained.

A guy with sensible financial habits -- leaving more for taking me out to dinner -- and who knew how to operate a washing machine and treat his laundry: maybe I was growing up, because all those traits seemed pretty damn attractive!

Given that he already had the great body together with the inclination to fuck me senseless, of course.

He snuggled up with me on the blanket, and I gazed up at the thin branches making a roof over us, spots of golden sunlight coming through and making patterns on my skin.

It was beautiful. There was not a sound to be heard beyond the occasional song of a blackbird and the chirruping of a smaller bird I couldn't identify. I tensed up again, briefly, seeing movement in the stand of hazel next to me, but it was simply a tiny greenish bird flying away. My body was bathed in greenish light and it felt right to be naked here, in the midst of nature, unclothed, just like the foxes and badgers and moles and probably ambling hedgehogs that would all live in this wood. I felt my pulse finally returning to normal as I leaned in to David for a kiss.

It was good, pulling his bare chest to mine again after so long. His solid body was a rock I wanted to curl round and mould myself to.

In more ways than one. I spread my legs around his.

"Go on. Undo your belt."

Suddenly, finally given his opportunity after so long, David hesitated. "You sure? Already? I was going to get the ice-cream out..."

Even the appeal of cookies'n'cream on a hot day couldn't divert me from what I wanted, given I finally had somewhere where I felt relaxed enough for the purpose.

"I don't mind ice-cream being soft. You, on the other hand..."

He laughed, and pinched my nipple as he went to comply, making me squeal.

He pushed his jeans to below his knees, and his jersey shorts. Possibly inelegant, but given our hideout was only four feet high, and even that risking twigs in the hair, I simply lay back and beamed at him, that lovely cock now out and standing proud, ready for action.

I thanked all the wonderful scientists who had invented the pill, meaning no need for condoms. That silky-smooth lush skin of his cock could slide freely inside me, with no barrier whatsoever.

He leaned over as I lay on my back, legs apart. He tested with a couple fingers.

"I'm pretty sure I'm ready."

"I think you are, too."

"Go on, then."

"What?"

"You know what."

"No. What do you want?" His tip was just tickling my lips now, teasing me just like his words.

I growled at him and pulled myself up to get his cock inside me.

"Oh! You want that, do you?"

His teasing would get intensely annoying, if I couldn't feel both him getting even stiffer and me even wetter.

The centre of his prick was a rod of steel, and damn did I want it!

"Yes, I do! Just shove it in me already!"

He chuckled. Then, in a move guaranteeing his future life expectancy after all, he thrust deep into me and I squeezed him as hard as I could, wrapping my legs round him, clawing my hands into his firm bum-cheeks. I thrust back at him, mostly from sheer glee, partly to ease the weight on my back on the hard ground.

It was glorious.

Fulfilling.

I managed not to scream.

Well, only a little, into his warm neck, as I nibbled his delightful earlobe.

David's coming inside me was punctuated by a final vigorous plunge, and a pair of leaves dropping onto his head.

He lay down on top of me, panting. I was content not to move, as long as the sunshine lasted.

When he did start to feel somewhat heavy, he rolled to lie beside me. I pulled out the slightly squishy tub of ice-cream -- newspaper is a pretty good insulator, but it really was hot -- and his spoon, and put a mouthful of creaminess between his lips.

He liked his desserts. Great sex followed by dessert without having to move was probably his idea of heaven.

"Mmm..."

I alternated mounds of soft coldness into his mouth and my own. The sugar hit was just what we needed.

When David wasn't looking, I smeared a spoonful of dripping ice-cream onto his chest, rubbing it over his sensitive nipples, and it was his turn to exclaim indignantly.

"I hope you're going to lick that up!"

"Of course." And I did, getting my face in his chest hair, nuzzling him all over, until every last cookie crumb was gone. Still a bit sticky, but sex is meant to be messy and sticky, right?

"You're shorter. Do you think you could come on top of me?" He indicated what he'd like me to sit on top of. Our recovery break had fulfilled its purpose and he was hard again.

And I was well up for that. I let him lie in the middle of our den, blanket doubled over as his feet kicked into the shrubbery. Carefully, I climbed over his groin, bowing my head under the branches, leaves and small twigs tangling in my loose long hair. I double-checked I wasn't actually stuck to any of the greenery there, and mounted him.