Intoxicating Descent Pt. 01

Story Info
An evening of drink, overindulgence, mess, piss, and filth.
3.8k words
4.41
12.7k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaychell
jaychell
44 Followers

Author's note: This story includes watersports, mud, and food play, and may not appeal to all. Additionally, it features characters getting quite drunk: the reader should assume that consent for the events that take place was pre-negotiated and understood by the characters before the night began. This is the first part of a longer series - other stories in the series will likely get even dirtier. If you have suggestions or comments I'd love to hear them!

***

We're an average, inconspicuous couple sitting at the booth in a dingy bar on the outskirts of town. Both mid-30s, I'm tall and muscular, buzz cut with a short beard; she's fat with bright blue eyes, messy long brown hair, and tits that heave noticeably when she walks or laughs. I'm in jeans and a buttoned shirt, she's in a low-cut and short dress, made shorter by her massive ass. A very close observer might have noticed a slight unwashed air about us, but that wouldn't be out of place at this type of bar. The barman certainly didn't notice when he steps up to our booth.

"What'll it be?"

"I think I'll have a Bud... Stacy, how 'bout you?" I say, looking back at my table-mate.

"I'll go with a Bud too, Josh. Thanks," said Stacy first looking back at me then at the barman.

"Anything to eat?"

"Not right now, thanks," I reply. The waiter missed the mischievous flicker in Stacy's eye as he turned away.

The fact was, neither of the us had eaten all day. It was 6pm and both of us were hungry, but knew we'd take care of that before too long. For now we're happy to let the anticipation build.

"You've got it?" says Stacy, looking expectantly at me.

"Yep - room on the first floor, side away from the road."

"Yes, yes, but everything else?"

"Yes, of course" I reply, pausing as the barman deposits two bottles on the table and departs. I take a drink then notice Stacy still looking at me with an eyebrow raised in question. "Yes, plenty of food, a couple cases of beer, and I've scheduled a pizza delivery for 7:30."

"Oooh!" she says, perking up. Stacy had a well known love of pizza. She looks intrigued, but didn't ask for details. And besides I was drinking again. She teases the top of her bottle with two chubby fingers, then lifts it to her mouth and takes a drink. When she's sure I'm looking she not-so-subtly slides her thick, glossy lips down the neck of the bottle.

I love when she does shit like that. It's not subtle, it isn't classy, but it never fails to send blood rushing to my cock.

"Bad girl!" I jokingly admonish her. "What would the barman say?"

"Fuck, he'd probably ask to join in," she says, sounding slightly hopeful.

"Yeah, but if we invited him we'd have to tame it way down," I point out. Then, changing the subject slightly, "how've you been preparing, anyway?"

Stacy giggles, her ample cleavage giving a slight accompanying bounce. "Well, I got fucked yesterday and the day before by two different guys, I'm still wearing the same panties since the first guy, I haven't showered in two days, and I had two beers before I got here." The girl doesn't fuck around when it comes to fun!

"Well damn, looks like I have some catching up to do!". I call over to the barman "Two more, and make mine a boilermaker please!" Our first beers were finished before the barman brought the next round, and I took my shot immediately.

After a third round (another boilermaker for me, just beer for Stacy) we pay the tab and leave. Stacy had been dropped off by a friend and was probably expecting me to drive, but instead I lead her towards the road. "Don't worry, it's not far!"

"Easy enough for you to say you boot-wearing motherfucker!"

She's in chunky heels, but they were still heels, and she could see what she correctly assumed was the motel some ways in the distance. Not a huge distance, but definitely longer than she would like. Plus it's a warm, humid night. Admittedly I'd planned this out, figuring her feet would be killing her by the end of the walk, she'd be sweaty, and that she probably was starting to rapidly feel a very full bladder. Grumbling, she bends down and undoes the buckles of her heels, taking a little more time than absolutely necessary. I assume that's in the hopes that she was giving any bar patrons lucky enough to be looking out the window a thorough view of her expansive ass and panties as her short dress rode up.

"You attention whore!" I joke, seeing what she's was up to. "Get your big butt moving and let's get going. We better be there in time for the pizza delivery!" I smack her butt as she slowly straightens up, heels dangling from one hand.

We continued up the road, good-naturedly arguing and teasing each other. Plenty of ass-grabbing too, but nothing overly salacious. I'm definitely starting to feel the need to piss and she must be too. She gives me a ticklish poke in the ribs, making me laugh but also my eyes go wide and grab for my crotch - I'm not ready to go just yet! We share a look and keep going.

It's a small, dark, two-lane road with poorly-maintained sidewalk on both sides. Not hugely uncomfortable to walk on, but not exactly pleasant either. But then, about 200 yards from the motel parking lot, it just ends. It was clear some years ago someone had started construction in the lot next to the hotel, but it had just as clearly been abandoned fairly quickly. Now the lot was just barren dirt. Or rather, it would have been dirt, but the past several days had been an almost constant deluge. I keep on walking into the mud, pretending to be oblivious. Of course, while I'm in my boots, this is an option that barefoot Stacy didn't share.

"Oh fuck you!" she yells at my retreating backside. "You knew exactly what you were doing making us walk, didn't you!?"

I turn, with a shit-eating grin on my face: "Well dear, we couldn't possibly have driven after all that booze. That would have been terribly irresponsible of us. Here, why don't you take my hand and I'll help you across?"

Stacy bends down to put her heels back on. I don't see a ton of logic in this, seeing as they were open-toed strappy shoes that wouldn't do a damn to keep her feet clean, but we're both tipsy and I'm as big a fan of messy shoes as I am of muddy feet so I keep my mouth shut. Once she's 5'8" again - her heels giving her an extra four inches - she takes my hand and gingerly steps forward. It wasn't very deep at the edge and after a few tentative steps she felt confident in her footing enough to take a normal step - right into a much deeper area! Grabbing onto me she avoids falling in completely, but the mini-splits she'd just done causes her dress to ride up exposing her white panties and makes her bladder to loosen. A short "psssst" is clearly audible to both of us.

"Dirty girl!" I say.

"Oh sure, asking me to fuck multiple guys, go days without a wash, walk barefoot, and then stroll into mud is all clean, but then a little bit of piss and I'm 'dirty,'" says Stacy, giving me a smack on the shoulder with one hand while gripping her dripping panties with the other in an attempt to hold back the growing flood. I grab the hand that's holding her crotch, bring it to my mouth, and licked her piss-coated fingers while looking her dead in the eyes.

"Yes, just filthy" I say, first trying and then utterly failing to hold back a laugh.

"You ass!" Stacy yells, as I let out multiple deep, belly laughs. "I'm an innocent, clean, proper girl and I demand to be treated like one!" she says, while kicking muck at me with one of her mud-coated heels. She seems to enjoy getting a bit of her own back, and does this a few more times, getting several mud splatters up my jeans as I keep laughing. She notices that I've started grabbing my own crotch while laughing and knew from previous experience that I have a very weak bladder when in one of my laughing fits. She gets closer and starts poking my ribs like earlier.

"What's so funny, Josh, huh? What's so fucking funny?" in her jokey way, laughing as well.

"That you're a dirty piss slut!" I barely get out between shoulder-shaking laughs as tears of laughter streamed down my face while she continues tickling me. "So... filthy..... I can't... believe anyone... would... piss themselves like that!"

The last few words are accompanied by the floodgates opening and a massive, spreading wet spot appears on my jeans. My laughter is replaced with a very satisfied sigh of relief.

"Takes one to know one," smirks Stacy good-naturedly. "But you're wasting so much of that!"

"There'll be a lot more where that comes from...," I start to say, but Stacy has already sunk to her knees in the mud and is sucking at the denim of my crotch. The piss stream stops as my dick rapidly hardens.

"Aw babe, you turned the faucet off even though some of you's still dry. Here lemme help you." She pulls her soaked panties to one side exposing her pussy to the world, then lets out a stream of piss into the mud between her legs. She lets go of the crotch of her panties and rubs that hand in the muddy piss puddle, then scoops up and some of the slop and smears it into my shirt at chest hight. "Now you're starting to look like a proper dirty slut too!"

I'm incredibly tempted to shove her fully into the mud and fuck her then and there, pizza delivery be damned, but we notice some car lights in the distance - the first we've seen since leaving the bar. So instead we get moving again towards the motel, walking as casually as two people can who've just pissed themselves and are in several inches of thick mud! It was dark and unlikely that anyone would really notice or care, but both of us are slightly glad that we've just made it to the parking lot by the time the car finally passes us. We quickly cross the parking lot, Stacy sweating and slightly out of breath, I leading the way to the room I'd gotten us.

As soon as the door closes behind us I have Stacy pinned to the wall, two hands cupping her face as we make out furiously. She uses one hand to unbutton my shirt, while her other rubs my dick through my soaked jeans. When we break off our kiss she raises her glistening hand to her mouth and gave it a long lick. "Fuck I love your piss."

In response, I thrust my tongue into the center of her ample cleavage, where several rivulets of sweat have been converging, licking from her chest to her neck to her chin, inhaling deeply as I do so. I love her scent, especially when she was worked up and also unwashed. She arches her back reflexively as my tongue runs up her neck, a major erogenous spot of hers. As she arches, I slide my hand behind her and flick open her bra strap.

"You brat!" Not that Stacy actually minds, but it was a bit high-school. As "punishment" she pushes my head back into her cleavage and then keeps pushing me down to her crotch as I willingly drop to my knees. She pulls my head into her as I open my mouth over her soaked panties, sucking in her piss, cum, and sweat from the past few days. The smell is intense, but I love it, breathing in deeply savoring in the funk of her unwashed, well fucked pussy. Stacy continues to hold my head with one hand while the other liberates her tits from her bra, then she clenches and releases the waterfall of piss she's been just barely holding back. I give a small start of surprise, but immediately begin greedily drinking down the pee that gushes from her panties. The stream is so much that I can't chug it all, and so rivers start escaping my mouth, running down my chin, soaking my unbuttoned shirt and adding to the already drenched denim of my pants.

"Who's the dirty piss slut now, baby" Stacy croons, swaying from side to side to spray even more of me. "You're looking pretty filthy from where I'm standing!".

"Mmmmm fuck I am aren't I? Though I'm pretty confident by the time we're done tonight this will seem perfectly clean in comparison! Also, your panties are filthy Stacy... what the hell have you been doing with them?"

"Well, you told me not to wash, and it's been hot lately! Oh, and there's the remains of three creampies in there too... one of the guys was good for a second round."

I didn't have a chance to tell her how hot I thought this was (and how she was the real dirty slut!) because just then a loud knock came at the door. The pizza! Clearly we'd lost track of time.

"Oh fuck!" I say, "I thought we'd be slightly more presentable when the delivery came."

"Ah hell, give me the money." I pull my mostly dry wallet from my back pocket and hand it to her. I have no idea what the delivery guy thought when the door opened and he was presented with the large figure of Stacy, her braless tits swaying in her dress, nipples poking through the fabric which had a large noticeable wet spot on the front and even more noticeable mud at the hem, her heels, feet, and lower legs coated in mud. But he handled it like a pro, turned over the three large pizzas, and got a good tip (and hopefully a good story!) out of it.

"Pizza!!" Stacy joyfully proclaims as she prances further into the room than we'd made it so far, holding the boxes up above her head like a ring girl at a boxing match announcing a new round. Before going to the bar to meet her I'd been busy, pushing the bed to the corner of the room and covering most the rest of the floor with a large tarp that Stacy was now in the middle of. "Pizza pizza pizza!"

Seemingly oblivious to everything but her own little pizza world, she drops the three boxes to the ground, hikes her dress over her head and tosses it towards a wall, and sits down in front of the boxes, broad legs spread wide, one either side. She looks damn sexy, hair spilling down her back while her massive tits spill over several belly rolls, but I don't have much time to admire the scene as she quickly flips open the lid of the box on top and thrusts her hands palms down in the cheese, sauce, and grease, smearing them around and coating both hands. Knowing what was coming next I held back, taking the opportunity to shed my soaking shirt and wriggle out of my muddy boots.

Her hands thoroughly coated and glistening with greasy cheese, Stacy then proceeds to rub the mess all over her huge tits, then her round belly. Returning her hands to the box for more, she then rubs the greasy mix all over her face. "Moisturizer" she purrs, more to herself than anyone else. Her top half now a mess of grease, cheese, and sauce, she grabs two pieces from the box and beings devouring them.

"A drink! Get me a fucking beer!" she yells as she gets to the crust, but even as I move to get her one from the cooler she's finished the first two pieces and grabbed another two that she begins devouring, smashing them into her face, adding to the mess on her body.

I grab a six-pack from the cooler and walk over to my increasingly filthy friend. Cheese and sauce are stuck in her hair, while a greasy pizza mixture coats her face and chest, giving her tits a sexy glisten. She's now finished two-thirds of the first pizza, and as I hand her a beer can she beams up at me, grabbing the can with both slippery hands. Stacy chugs the beer in a flash - the woman's a champion drinker! - and then lets out a huge belch and then giggles, her tits, belly, and thighs shaking as she does.

"I'm such a filthy slut!" she says, clearly happy with herself as she grabs the remaining two pieces from the box and begins working on them.

"Hon, if you think this is dirty....," I reply, letting the last word hang in the air and taking the opportunity to toss the now pizza empty box while liberating a few slices for myself from the next. I'm hardly a clean eater myself and quickly chow down two slices while grease drips from my chin onto my chest and belly hair. I'm no match for Stacy though, who's gone through hers and starts on another couple while I'm still finishing my beer. No matter how many times I've seen it, it always surprises me how quickly she can eat and drink!

Another beer for both of us - and another huge belch and giggle from her - and together we finish the second box. I'm starting to slow down a bit, and it seems she might be too, because instead of immediately devouring the next two pieces she first takes them and smushes them into her tits, one piece per breast, and then slides one down her big belly, lifts her gut up, and rubs it on her panties covering her pussy, giving a low moan as she does so. My cock stiffens as she starts eating the other piece, locking eyes with me as she does so.

"Babe, why don't you let me finish that for you?" I ask, hopefully.

"What this one?" she says, shaking the one she's eating.

"Oh no, I know better than to try to take food out of your mouth! The other one."

"Oh, the one my pissy, smelly panties have been all over. I should have known a dirty boy like you would want that one. But let me make sure it's got enough topping first."

She holds the slice just far enough away from her panties that I can see them again. They're stained with sauce and grease as well as piss, cum, and sweat from earlier. As a result they're now translucent, the hair of her dark bush clearly visible through them. She gives a small grunt of release and sprays the pizza with her pissy topping, then hands it up to me with a wicket grin. "Eat my pissy pizza, filth boy!"

I happily chow down on the sloppy slice, catching a whiff of her piss and pussy stink as I do, cock hardening all the more. I'm pitching a serious tent through my jeans now, a fact that does not go unnoticed.

"You are such a slut Josh," she practically cackles. "Getting hard from my piss pizza. Get your butt closer."

I take a step closer, being careful not to trip over her expansive thighs, as she pulls down my zipper exposing my jockstrap which she quickly navigates around, liberating my cock. She takes another mouthful and chews while her greasy hand gives my dick a few strokes. Without swallowing she leans her head over and slurps my dick into her pizza-filled mouth. Her head bobs expertly up and down, half-chewed pizza spilling out of her mouth making room for my cock.

"Mmmmm I do love pizza cock," she says, looking back up at me, a thick string of saliva running from her chin to the tip of my dick. "But right now I love pizza more!".

With that she gropes around the floor to get the half-chewed pizza that's fallen and stuffs it in her overfull mouth, her cheeks bulging and mouth opening as she chews. She's making little grunts and moans, apparently lost in her own little world as she slides one hand in her filthy panties while the other is twisting one of her nipples.

"Hon you look like you need a drink to help get all that down... and you've finished you beer!" My pizza and spit slimed cock is in my hand, and having already broken the seal I badly need to piss again. Stacy's only response is to shift slightly in my direction and tilt her head back some. Pee erupts from my cock and I direct the thick stream right into Stacy's open but stuffed mouth. Some soaks into the mess of masticated pizza, but most just runs down her nearly naked and very greasy body. The additional liquid does seem to help the pizza go down though, and with a few more gulps she finishes it off. She immediately re-opens her mouth, wide as she can, allowing for easy aiming of my stream and a very rapid fill. As my piss starts overflowing her lips she shuts her mouth and swallows in two big gulps. I briefly hold my stream, just giving her space.

"Mmmmm," she smacks her lips, then "more please!" She opens her mouth wide again. My piss stream restarts, but this time once her mouth is full she just allows the pee to cascade down her chin, her hands rubbing the liquid all over her amazing tits. She runs her piss coated hands through her hair next, and I redirect my aim to land directly on the top of her head. She gives her scalp a good rub as though she's in the shower just as my piss finally peters out.

jaychell
jaychell
44 Followers
12